PDA

View Full Version : [WFRP 2ed] Small but Vicious Dog

Guinea Anubis
2010-06-12, 04:46 PM
I am running a Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay game and one of my players rolled a Rat Catcher and I am trying to find the stats for his SBVD. Am I just missing it?

Darrin
2010-06-12, 10:38 PM
Stats for a "Dog" are in the main rulebook on page 232. That appears to cover "a wide variety of breeds", which probably includes the "small but vicious" breeds as well. If you think the stats are a bit too buff for a rat terrier, if you dial the SB and TB down to 1, that should be more than adequate.

The Bestiary doesn't have any further stats for dogs. I can't recall if I've seen any sample rat catchers in any of the published scenarios for comparison.

Thinker
2010-07-27, 08:50 PM
Are there other supplements besides the Bestiary for WFRP monsters?

pasko77
2010-07-28, 02:24 AM

In the Chaos book, there are stat blocks for various chaotic critters.

JBento
2010-07-28, 07:00 AM
SBVD doesn't have any stat except obedience - yes, this means it can take a meteor to the forehead (and, with the right tricks, it's going to take a meteor to the forehead INSTEAD of you) and comes back at the end of the encounter anyway

comicshorse
2010-07-28, 11:06 AM

The WFRP Companion has a few as well

NPCMook
2010-07-28, 03:50 PM
I am running a Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay game and one of my players rolled a Rat Catcher and I am trying to find the stats for his SBVD. Am I just missing it?

In Second Ed, the Small, but Vicious Dog was nothing more than a Small, but Vicious Dog, nothing like the Bear Tamer's Bear, or the other 1 or 2 classes that started with animals