PDA

View Full Version : [3.5] My first time....

gibbo88
2010-06-13, 11:27 PM
....with Polymorph. Usually I don't end up getting the spell either because I have a sourceror or because a wizard I make doesn't last that long. Either way in the session last night I FINALLY got to use it. Me and the party were attacked by pirates, we tried to escape but long story short we crashed our smaller airship into their warship and boarded/fell on them. I decided that given they had lots of weaker mooks I would go with something with a fair few attacks. So I went with a 7-headed Hydra...it was a massacre...their rogue Captain thought he was moving up to shank the squishy wizard...he was a bit surprised when he was suddenly trying to front-line fight a hydra...He lasted about 4 seconds before he was only so many little bits of flesh...

I felt it redeemed me because I had let a few chances slip through the net to take out the other ship before we crashed into it.

Anyone else have a particularly memorable polymorph, or their first one that they really enjoyed?

PId6
2010-06-13, 11:41 PM
This one. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8455885&postcount=53) I was saving it for a while (both because it was too strong and because I didn't need it until then), but when I finally got a chance to use it, it was awesome. Apparently, hydras are good with Leap Attack and Shock Trooper. :smallbiggrin: