PDA

View Full Version : Last Minute Help

Fisticuffs
2010-06-14, 11:02 AM
One of my players is playing a Vaulkrau Illumian Shugenja 2/ Sorcerer 1, his 1st level spells are:CLW, Sanctuary, Remove Fear, Magic Missile, and Mage Armor. His Charisma is 16. He's looking at going into Mystic Thuerge eventually. Anyone have any non-metamagic feat suggestions or help with early entry?

Rannil
2010-06-14, 11:16 AM
One of my players is playing a Vaulkrau Illumian Shugenja 2/ Sorcerer 1, his 1st level spells are:CLW, Sanctuary, Remove Fear, Magic Missile, and Mage Armor. His Charisma is 16. He's looking at going into Mystic Thuerge eventually. Anyone have any non-metamagic feat suggestions or help with early entry?

Depends on the cheese you want, and sources available.

Alternative Spell source from dragon magazines(325) makes the entry 4/1
And there is a feat to get a level 2 spell (not sure if it works for sorceress) making the entry 2/1, I guess.
Edit: Precocious Apprentice (Complete Arcane) is the name.

And check out the Mystic Theurge Handbook (http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75882/19873054/The_Mystic_Theurge_Handbook).
They got a section dedicated to early entry.

Fisticuffs
2010-06-14, 11:44 AM
:smallredface: I always thought people were saying that Practiced Spellcaster was getting them into it early, now I know why I wasn't getting how that worked, wish WotC wouldn't have hid feats like that. Thanks a lot.