PDA

View Full Version : Pantheon of Party

Sliver
2010-06-14, 02:11 PM
I'm just wandering. If all deities would decide to have a party, how do you think it will go?

What will each deity do? Who will bring the munchies? How will they act?

Assume that large differences like good/evil don't cause issues, but specifics might.

Like Kord and Pelor brawling (because Kord likes that s**t and Pelor likes to deliver the pain), Garl Glittergold pranking someone with St. Cuthbert going after him, Venca never picking Truth when they play Truth or Dare? etc...

Non core deities should be mentioned with a source.

Let the fun begin!

the humanity
2010-06-14, 02:24 PM
I would imagine Olidamarra and Garl Glittergold being good friends and pranking St. Cuthbert until he gets mad, at which point they apologize, before switching to Pelor. I'd imagine Kurtelmak (RoDr) sending a present if the host is a dragon diety or just a friend, but not coming.

Dusk Eclipse
2010-06-14, 02:31 PM
I see Carl Glittergold spiking both Tiamat's and bahamut drinks....

Sliver
2010-06-14, 02:33 PM
But would Tiamat be satisfied with only Bahamut, at least at the first base? :smallamused:

Dusk Eclipse
2010-06-14, 02:36 PM
But would Tiamat be satisfied with only Bahamut, at least at the first base? :smallamused:
:smalleek: I don't want to know....

Are we assuming human (or at least humanoid) forms?

Also are archdevils and demon princes invited to this party?

Sliver
2010-06-14, 02:38 PM
Are we assuming human (or at least humanoid) forms?

Nah, whatever they feel like it!

Also are archdevils and demon princes invited to this party?

Everybody! A party that only deities could master! A party with divine ranks of it's own!

Dusk Eclipse
2010-06-14, 02:43 PM
Everybody! A party that only deities could master! A party with divine ranks of it's own![/QUOTE]

Well I sure see quite a drama between Correlon and Lolth.

Correlon: (nervous) Oh Lolth.... hi
Lolth: :smallannoyed: Oh it's you....
Waiter Lanter Archon: I just took 10d6 cold damage just standing between the both of you.

subject42
2010-06-14, 02:49 PM
Something tells me that Moradin would split his time between working the barbecue and taking trips to buy more beer.

Marriclay
2010-06-14, 02:53 PM
I'm betting Zarus (Races of Destiny) who walk in, go "Humph" stick his stuck-up nose in the air, and walk straight back out. The prejudiced jerk.

Hextor and Heironeus would get into a drinking contest, followed by an arm wrestle

Dusk Eclipse
2010-06-14, 02:59 PM
I'm betting Zarus (Races of Destiny) who walk in, go "Humph" stick his stuck-up nose in the air, and walk straight back out. The prejudiced jerk.

Hextor and Heironeus would get into a drinking contest, followed by an arm wrestle

With kord in line for the contest