PDA

View Full Version : [4e] error in Monster manual

TGWG
2010-06-14, 10:27 PM
I found a small error in the monster manual that isn't errata'd yet.

page 162: Human rabble, page 170: Kruthik Hatchling

thier skills don't include the level bonus so it's 1 less then what it should be. where do I report this?

zantes
2010-06-14, 10:37 PM
As far as I can tell, the entries are correct.

TGWG
2010-06-14, 10:51 PM
realy? mabye it's my book then.
when i look i human rabble i see that it's lev2 with unmodified skills. it's got 14 str but only a +2 bonus where it should be a +3 because of the level bonus. is that not what your seeing?

Mystic Muse
2010-06-14, 10:55 PM
In the adventurer's vault an entry says "Creature's hit by this weapon cannot telepot until the end of their next turn.":smallbiggrin:

valadil
2010-06-14, 10:58 PM
where do I report this?

As far as I can tell it doesn't make a difference. I found 80+ errors in the compendium while I had an account. They never corrected any of the ones I reported. I wonder why I don't pay for an account anymore.

Jokasti
2010-06-14, 10:59 PM
They also can't telepot ever again. Tragic really.

Grommen
2010-06-14, 11:02 PM
In the adventurer's vault an entry says "Creature's hit by this weapon cannot telepot until the end of their next turn.":smallbiggrin:

Sounds reasonable to me.

For submitting errata.

Perhaps you should try Leno on the Tonight Show. I think he is running his "funny adds" thing on Tuesday nights again.

Would say to submit it to Wizards but they printed 4th ed so that is proof that they don't care :smallbiggrin:

Sorry guys...I'm in a mood tonight. :smallcool: Double and then tripple check it a few times, then I would say to shoot an e-mail off to Wizards via the web site, I think they still run an "Ask the DM" thing on their site.

Grommen
2010-06-14, 11:04 PM
Ok Ok one last smartass remark.

Get a fine tiped pin. Go to your book, on the page in question, and write over the error the correct number.

Their problem fixed! Gata love printed works. :smalltongue: