PDA

View Full Version : The Tormentor/Diirinka [3.0/3.5]

Scarey Nerd
2010-06-15, 03:34 PM
OK, I will be playing a Derro rogue at some point in the future, and I was reading the "Slayer's Guide to Derro", and it mentioned the god of Derro as The Tormentor. I then read about them in the 3.5e Monster Manual, where I was informed that they worship Diirinka. I am going to take it as read that they are one and the same (Though they're probably different and WOTC were inconsistent, which would be surprising...).

Anyhoo, my question: Does anyone know the symbol of this confusing deity? A requirement for the Persecutor PrC from the Slayer's Guide is to carve the symbol of The Tormentor into your forehead, and I was wondering if I needed to come up with the symbol myself, or it existed in some errata?

Sorry for the long OP.

Thurbane
2010-06-15, 09:44 PM
If nothing is listed, invent your own. Maybe something like a scourge or viciously barbed dagger?

Sagira
2010-06-17, 05:27 AM
I'm currently playing a Derro Rogue/Favored Soul. With a derro so devout into her god it's been a pain to find the obscure fact. But I found it in the D&D wiki. It's actually smiles. Sort of a play on the joker as I see it. Wikipedia also has some good information. It's one of the few sources I found that actually showed what Diirinka's favored weapon was. Which I needed for the favored soul. Psst it's the dagger if you were curious. :smallbiggrin:

http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Diirinka_%284e_Deity%29