PDA

View Full Version : Things absolutely necessary to buy

gallagher
2010-06-16, 01:11 PM
what are some things that are needed by a two weapon fighting character? i realize that upgrading two weapons are going to be expensive, but luckily it is for a soulbound weapon psychic warrior/T. Monk (i cant spell it, it is tashlatora or something?) is taking the TWF tree (even though it has poor BAB, 5 at level 8, he has the strength to make up for it, and i want to make him have alot of attacks on a psionics lions charge with TWF and Flurry), eventually gets two weapon rend, and a few maneuvers with the bonus feats from tiger claw and stone dragon. since he uses light weapons, i also took improved grapple (he now has a 21 grapple modifier)

anyway, here is the character (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=215784) at this point. feel free to give advice on what to buy later and what to buy now. its low magic, so i expect that i wont be able to buy specific items that wouldnt be at least somewhat common (and of course, the more expensive, the rarer)

and i cant get any stat-improving items, as those are going to be some of the rewards