PDA

View Full Version : [3.5] Stating Up Jack of Blades (Fable)

Dusk Eclipse
2010-06-17, 02:03 PM
Recently I dug up my copy of Fable (X-box game) and remembered how awesome the Villain Jack of Blade is, and now I want to stat him up as a player character. The problem is that right now I don't remeber much about his abilitis so if anyone would be willing to help me I would appreciate it very much.

On the same venue, does anybody knows about good magic mask in th the game?

Greenish
2010-06-17, 02:06 PM
Recently I dug up my copy of Fable (X-box game) and remembered how awesome the Villain Jack of Blade is, and now I want to stat him up as a player character. The problem is that right now I don't remeber much about his abilitis so if anyone would be willing to help me I would appreciate it very much.Jack of Blades sounds like you could use one of the soulblade fixes floating around. I don't actually know anything about the character though.

On the same venue, does anybody knows about good magic mask in th the game?Master of Masks is exactly what it says on the tin.

You can also probably refluff most head/brow slot items into masks.

Pluto
2010-06-17, 02:55 PM
Level 9+ Travel & Transformation (ECS) domain Cleric + travel devotion (CC) + bastard sword proficiency + Assume Supernatural ability (SS) + summon monster, teleport, fly, shape stone, polymorph spells prepped?

Mystic Muse
2010-06-17, 05:33 PM
I have a question. How would you give a dragon a long lasting human form short of them actually having the alternate form ability? I'm trying to make a jack of blades like backup character with a dragon as the base rather than a human.

Chiron0224
2010-06-18, 11:22 AM
for the mask isn't their a soul stealing mirror or something like that in the DMG? You could use that and just call it a mask.

Mystic Muse
2010-06-18, 03:34 PM
I was under the impression that the mask was Jack's Phylactery.

Person_Man
2010-06-18, 03:58 PM
Can you give us a rundown on the abilities you're looking for? I haven't played Fable in ages.

Dusk Eclipse
2010-06-18, 08:19 PM
Can you give us a rundown on the abilities you're looking for? I haven't played Fable in ages.

I wish I could, I just saw him for the first time IG and just thought he was Bad ass, meh I think I'll finish it tomorrow

Tavar
2010-06-18, 08:49 PM
I think Swordsage might be a good fit. Haven't played the game in a while, though.

Dusk Eclipse
2010-06-18, 08:54 PM
I think Swordsage might be a good fit. Haven't played the game in a while, though.

I don't remember really well, but IIRC Jack used a pair of daggers, and had some magic, maybe a dual-wielding Jade Phoenix Mage

chiasaur11
2010-06-18, 09:01 PM
For a second I thought you meant Jack from Fables, and wondered where the "of blades" came from.

Other than someone jabbing Excalibur through his chest once, I mean (he got better. Basically what he does.)