PDA

View Full Version : Saga Campaign Help.

Bharg
2010-06-18, 02:09 PM
I am planning a campaign for a Star Wars Saga game right now that is probably set in the Legacy Era, so kinda... anything goes! Seriously, even ancient vampiric droids. I actually wanted to pay some more attention to corporations than to the more obvious forces of that time like the Galactic Alliance, the Empire, and the Empire-in-Exile. Do you think that will work out or have any decent ideas for a plot? At the moment I am primary thinking about working out backstories together with the players including conatacts etc. that might get more important later on when the players advance in the story.
Do you know some corporations of the galaxy far, far, away that can be used for some runs?
How would you design such an enterprise? How would you implement hacking? Using droids etc...
The two other things I am converned about are the differences between force users and non force users, especially health regeneration and balance and the balance of some feats in the scource books.
Linear Warriors, Square Wizards probably doesn't apply here, but do force powers become less powerful in the late game? How do you deal with the jedi or sith, fight them and their quite powerful force talents? Dr 10 etc.
How do you let your player's characters regain healthpoints? Are there some rules for something like bacta-ish healthpotions? I don't think treat injury once per 24 hours alone is not enough.
Are there any feats that you think are too powerful or potentially dangerous for the game?