PDA

View Full Version : problem with downloading Myth weavers sheets.

Mystic Muse
2010-06-19, 05:46 AM
Okay, I've been trying to download several character sheets with Myth weavers. The problem is, when I open the file, it's just a "document tree" and isn't very useful. Is there some way to get it to look like the original sheet? I'm trying to make some space on my account by deleting sheets I'm not using currently. However, I can't afford to get rid of them permanently and I don't want to recreate them.

Can somebody help?

My OS is Ubuntu 8.10 if that helps/matters.

Kaulesh
2010-06-19, 10:07 AM
This may be a bit more than you're looking for, but you could always edit the XML like I did a while back.

Mystic Muse
2010-06-19, 10:17 AM
This may be a bit more than you're looking for, but you could always edit the XML like I did a while back.

I have no experience with XML. Can you explain?

Curmudgeon
2010-06-19, 10:47 AM
Assuming the uploading and downloading process works correctly, you shouldn't need to worry about the XML. Download the sheets you wish to save. If you want to reference one later, upload it again and use the online tools to view and make changes, then download it to your computer and save it there when you're done. You don't need to have all your sheets stored full-time at Mythweavers to make use of their capabilities on all of them.

Mystic Muse
2010-06-19, 10:52 AM
Assuming the uploading and downloading process works correctly, you shouldn't need to worry about the XML. Download the sheets you wish to save. If you want to reference one later, upload it again and use the online tools to view and make changes, then download it to your computer and save it there when you're done. You don't need to have all your sheets stored full-time at Mythweavers to make use of their capabilities on all of them.

Ah. Okay. Thanks!