PDA

View Full Version : WarForged Component Help

Cardea
2010-06-20, 05:41 PM
Howdy,
I need to know all known sources of WarForged feats and components.These are all known sources that I know of:
Dragon Magazine #341
Dragon Magazine #352
Eberron Handbook
Magic of Eberron
Races of Eberron

I know that it's a common houserule that any known magic item can be made into a WarForged component, however, my DM does not allow this and only allows published WarForged components.

Count D20
2010-06-20, 09:19 PM
Any magic item?
What about stuff like a decanter of endless water? Because that would be awesome.

Zaq
2010-06-20, 09:42 PM
It's not actually a houserule. Check Eberron Campaign Setting, pages 267 and 268.

Hendel
2010-06-20, 10:10 PM
It's not actually a houserule. Check Eberron Campaign Setting, pages 267 and 268.

This is the way I read it. I would go over that first paragraph on page 267 with your DM and see if you cannot find common ground on this. They occupy the same spot on the body as they would on any other character so I am not sure what his issue would be.

lightningcat
2010-06-20, 10:24 PM
This is the way I read it. I would go over that first paragraph on page 267 with your DM and see if you cannot find common ground on this. They occupy the same spot on the body as they would on any other character so I am not sure what his issue would be.

Some people don't like any type of custom items. We may not agree with them, but when they're running the game, they are in charge.