PDA

View Full Version : A new lich king

Marvel-dude
2010-06-23, 06:56 AM
ladies and gentlemen, I am going to be playing in a (semi) interesting game. It will be the warcraft rpg but seasoned with pathfinders feat progression as well as being gestalt (basically everything 3.0 and up is allowed as long as it get approved by our GM).
Our Gm has given us some time to come up with class combos, character concepts and such. So I decided that I wanted my character to become the new lich king (after killing Arthas of course.. Though this is first a thing that I will try once my team is at lvl 17-18ish) and I wanted to try a different spin at it. We had an Orc lich king, then we had a human lich king and this time we will have a naga lich king!

What I want is ideas. I have a decent idea of what to make: A warrior/naga/naga anomaly/hulking hurler.
This should give me a good BAB, an insane ammount of str (because I will pich strength increasing mutations) and a Huge size (again... mutations)

Any ideas what I should do? The characters role will mostly be a tank/dps
I need ideas for feats and maybe something instead of hulking hurler

EternalMelon
2010-06-23, 07:03 AM
Watch out for Anubarak, he has 80% damage reduction and solo'd the last chapter. I recommend getting Illidan/Sylvaness to help you.

Marvel-dude
2010-06-23, 07:06 AM
chapter? What chapter?And aren't Illidan and Sylvanas villains?

Morph Bark
2010-06-23, 07:25 AM
chapter? What chapter?And aren't Illidan and Sylvanas villains?

Who says you can't get villains to help you? Also, if you're on the Horde side, Sylvanas shouldn't be a problem getting aid from. At least not as much as if you were Alliance. Or whatever your game will have.

Marvel-dude
2010-06-23, 07:28 AM
Im pretty sure that our GM has his mind set on killing the main baddies :\ So the guys like Illidan, Kael'thas etc are goners... sadly. But maybe we can reanimate them and make them fight for us :D

Shadowleaf
2010-06-23, 07:33 AM
First of all, you should spend a lot of energy on your character's story. The Lich King, probably the strongest being on Azeroth, should have fitting personal issues, emotional and moral quirks, all that jazz.

Arthas would not have been an interesting character without his fall from grace.

I would suggest worshipping a deity, which you could possibly ask for protection when ascending. Ner'Zhul had his spirits, Arthas and Bolvar had The Light.

Recruit Jaina/Tirion to help you. If you angle it properly, I'm sure they could be convinced.