PDA

View Full Version : Need ideas

Window459
2010-06-23, 10:31 AM
In the patherfinder ravenloft esk game I'm players just finished going thru a small dunegon beating its orge mage big baddy that was running it took his horde he amassed from tributes and made there way out using a secret exit but now I'm outta ideas kinda, I know I want them to end up in a area known as the beast lands in this domain but not sure how to get them to go any ideas?

kamikasei
2010-06-23, 10:33 AM
What are the characters' personalities and goals?

Why do you want them to go there?

Window459
2010-06-23, 10:53 AM
What are the characters' personalities and goals?

Why do you want them to go there?

Well there the Dragonborn Bard trying to find a new calling in life, the human sorceror/fighter that just wants to prove he knows what hes doing, the draconic half vampire elf that well he has the personality and goals of a log...and the draconic duskblade teiflilng that just want to enjoy life in the hell hole he lives in i was hoping to get them there as a bit of side quest as part of going to the elf and dwarf lands as kinda sort resentives of their kingdom as a way of working off killing the former high judge, although he used a evil artifact to turn into a werewolf, by the king mostly cause it happened in the capital and caused him a huge headache. oh and i want an good excuse to use dinosaurs

Keld Denar
2010-06-23, 10:59 AM
Have they already come out of the secret passage way? You could have it be a VERY long tunnel, used by the ogre magi's minions to raid/collect tribute/explore the beastlands.

Or maybe they find a map or journal in the ogre magi's lair that details a Doomy McGuffin of Doomy Doom from an ancient civilization (that fell victim to Doomy Doom long ago, along with a small fragment of said device. A little sagely research proves it to be a piece of said McGuffin, along with the sage imploring the adventurers to find and destroy it before it brings Doomy Doom upon the land.

Window459
2010-06-23, 11:11 AM
Have they already come out of the secret passage way? You could have it be a VERY long tunnel, used by the ogre magi's minions to raid/collect tribute/explore the beastlands.

Or maybe they find a map or journal in the ogre magi's lair that details a Doomy McGuffin of Doomy Doom from an ancient civilization (that fell victim to Doomy Doom long ago, along with a small fragment of said device. A little sagely research proves it to be a piece of said McGuffin, along with the sage imploring the adventurers to find and destroy it before it brings Doomy Doom upon the land.

There already out it, back in a grave yard they found out side of the town that tried use them npc cleric heal bot and random chick they kinda took with them to protect, (she was supposed to not be in the game at this point but i have a devilish idea for her now) I was kinda thinking the second one would work, find book about ancient war, go treasure hunting, ?????, profit!!