PDA

View Full Version : Hm... Need some help here, people... (3.5)

The-Mage-King
2010-06-23, 06:13 PM
Right. I'm playing in a... unique game, which is gestalt. I'm looking for a LA+0 race, non-homebrew, with a Wis bonus, and normal speed. Thoughts?

Eldariel
2010-06-23, 06:16 PM
Right. I'm playing in a... unique game, which is gestalt. I'm looking for a LA+0 race, non-homebrew, with a Wis bonus, and normal speed. Thoughts?

Lesser Aasimar [PGtF]; basically Aasimar but Humanoid (Native) [affected by both, Humanoid- and Outsider-targeting spells, but none of the Outsider-benefits] and no level adjustment. It's a good one.

The-Mage-King
2010-06-23, 06:19 PM
Lesser Aasimar [PGtF]; basically Aasimar but Humanoid (Native) [affected by both, Humanoid- and Outsider-targeting spells, but none of the Outsider-benefits] and no level adjustment. It's a good one.

That should do it. Thanks.

Rokurai
2010-06-23, 06:23 PM
Planar handbook's Buomman has a wis bonus. There is a type of lesser aasimar in the back of Races of Faerun. And worse comes to worse, you can always do an age modifier.

*edit* Too late I see.

Greenish
2010-06-23, 07:15 PM
Planar handbook's Buomman has a wis bonus.They have a racial vow of silency, I hear (or don't), but of course Bahamut can fix that.

Mystic Muse
2010-06-23, 08:08 PM
They have a racial vow of silency, I hear (or don't), but of course Bahamut can fix that.

He can fix pretty much any bad racial abilities.

He takes away some good ones too though.:smallfrown:

Rokurai
2010-06-25, 03:27 AM
They have a racial vow of silency, I hear (or don't), but of course Bahamut can fix that.

Haha, yeah, I missed that when I was looking through. Could present some problems for a verbal component now wouldn't it?