PDA

View Full Version : Concealment Items?

acid_ninja
2010-06-24, 03:42 AM
Are there any ways to get constant or near-constant concealment miss chances? I'm playing a character using the gloom razor feat and I want to get as much use out of it as possible. Rings of blinking and cloaks of displacement grant miss chance but not from concealment. What else is out there?

Curmudgeon
2010-06-24, 03:50 AM
Psionic gleaming armor property (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/psionic/items/armorAndShields.htm#gleaming).

Mithralmist Shirt (Magic Item Compendium, page 20).

Shadow Veil (Magic Item Compendium, page 133).

Burnoose of Moonless Nights (Sandstorm).

Also check Drow of the Underdark; there are some items there granting concealment.

Zaq
2010-06-24, 04:07 AM
Doesn't something from the Shadow Magic section of ToM have something like that? I know that there's a collar that gives you the Dark template, though I don't remember if there's anything concealment-based there. My books are closed at the moment, so I may be misremembering.

Also, can the ToB items like Crown of the White Raven et al. give you stances? If so, there's that 1st-level Swordsage stance (Child of Shadow, if memory serves... and at 2 AM, it may not. Why am I awake, again?) that gives concealment whenever you move. If you like darting around the field, that's nearly constant.

acid_ninja
2010-06-24, 04:36 AM
Also, can the ToB items like Crown of the White Raven et al. give you stances? If so, there's that 1st-level Swordsage stance (Child of Shadow, if memory serves... and at 2 AM, it may not. Why am I awake, again?) that gives concealment whenever you move. If you like darting around the field, that's nearly constant.

Yeah, but I want to be in Assassin's Stance if I can.

Already have the collar of umbral transformation (+1LA template for 22K? Thanks for the free level).

Psionic gleaming armor property (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/psionic/items/armorAndShields.htm#gleaming).

Mithralmist Shirt (Magic Item Compendium, page 20).

Shadow Veil (Magic Item Compendium, page 133).

Burnoose of Moonless Nights (Sandstorm).

Also check Drow of the Underdark; there are some items there granting concealment.

I'll check out the other stuff, thanks.