PDA

View Full Version : A class for Sheogorath

ImmortalLiam
2010-06-24, 01:27 PM
So, In a DnD game I am DMing, I am going to introduce a character that was inspired by Sheogorath, the daedric prince of madness from Oblivion. So... What race/class should I use. I was thinking Eladrin because it would fit his Noble looks. But what class? I think he should be controller, or possibly a hybrid of controllers. Maybe a hybrid Shaman/Warlock? I honestly cant figure this out, and Ive been debating it for days. Im in no hurry, it will be quite awhile before he shows up, but any suggestions/ideas to put my brain at ease would be appricated.

Edit: Im running a 4e game. My bad...

ChrisDemilich
2010-06-24, 01:57 PM
He is the Daedric lord of chaos. He'll be as follows:

Wizard 3, cleric 2, druid 1, fighter 3, barbarian 2, ranger 3, sorceror 4, rogue 2.

He'll also have 10 Outsider racial hit dice.

With 5 Divine Ranks. Choose the absolute weirdest combination of divine salient abilities possible.

Gorgondantess
2010-06-24, 01:59 PM
He is the Daedric lord of chaos. He'll be as follows:

Wizard 3, cleric 2, druid 1, fighter 3, barbarian 2, ranger 3, sorceror 4, rogue 2.

He'll also have 10 Outsider racial hit dice.

With 5 Divine Ranks. Choose the absolute weirdest combination of divine salient abilities possible.

A guy that spoony has to have at least a few levels of bard.:smalltongue:
Though it looks like the OP is going for 4e, here...

ImmortalLiam
2010-06-24, 02:00 PM
Ok, I should have put this above. Im running a 4e game. So if all that stuff is in 4e I really need to rethink my claiming to be a DM :smallredface:

ChrisDemilich
2010-06-24, 02:02 PM
Dude, Sheogorath is so amazingly chaotic, he is 3.5 in 4th. XP

ImmortalLiam
2010-06-24, 02:04 PM
..... Actually..... I like that... Except I never played 3.5 so I wouldnt know how to make a 3.5 character... Is there an online builder I could use? I have the 4.0 one but not a 3.5