PDA

View Full Version : In The Military

Volthawk
2010-06-25, 04:07 PM
William Rickman

You had been policing the camp when you were called into the General's Office. Once in there, General Smith, a young man with exeptional leadership skills, tells you:

"How would you like to be an officer?"

Everyone else

You are in your barracks, in your '9', as they are called. However, your group is currently 8; Elric, Fred, Yumiko, Jacob, Bokkar, Jonty, Victor and Dave. Dave has been around longer than the rest of you, and he never seems to want to leave the army. He is speaking now, telling the others the news he has heard.

"I heard we're getting a new officer. Shame about Michael dying, but it happens. It is war, after all."

Michael had died a few days ago, impaled by a couple of javelins, thrown by some rogue soldiers. Everyone else survived, though.

Krennel
2010-06-25, 05:04 PM
Jacob sits off to the side, cleaning the undersides of his nails with his tusks. He peruses lazily through a book on arcane magical theory clenched in between his feet. His big tow flips a page as he grunts at the mention of Micheal's death. There was a lot of blood for one man. he was a strong man, stayed awake pretty much until he died, a good half minute.
Who used magically amplified feral cats? Silly wizards, it's all about dogs. He's back into his book now.

Odentin
2010-06-25, 05:29 PM
Yumiko keeps to herself, away from the others. Not a very social person. She does nod at the mention of Michael's death, though otherwise doesn't look up.

Lyndworm
2010-06-25, 07:39 PM
Victor nods solemnly, but he can't help a little grin at the corner of his mouth. He hadn't liked Michael very much.

UndeadCleric
2010-06-25, 09:03 PM
I just lie on my bunk with Rusty on top of me. My mind wandering rather than paying attention to what Dave is saying.

Rannil
2010-06-25, 11:52 PM
Elric nodded by the news and looked around. Some others didn't look bothered by the news as well. "There goes the legacy of Michael" he thought by himself.
Elric turned his head back to Dave. "Any idea who the new officer might be?"

Mangles
2010-06-26, 02:41 AM
"I heard it was some nob scholar who hasn't kicked up much dust or blood."

Krennel
2010-06-26, 02:48 AM
Jacob laughs to the point where his lungs nearly burst, "Aren't they all? I swear most officers couldn't lead their own shoes into battle."

Rannil
2010-06-26, 03:38 AM
Elric grins at Jacob's joke. "Hehe. But seriously, a scholar without experience? If they want schooled people to be officer why not somebody like me. I know six languages and six hundred ways to kill someone!" He rolls his eyes. "Owh well, let me see first before I judge."

Odentin
2010-06-26, 04:14 AM
Yumi chuckles, "Whoever it is, I hope he can keep his hands and eyes to himself. Michael was about one 'slip' away from getting an arrow in the eye socket..."

Devmaar
2010-06-26, 03:10 PM
Jonty laughs, As long as he has at least a basic idea what he's doing I'll be happy

Lyndworm
2010-06-26, 10:00 PM
Victor looks over at Jonty with an apathetic expression. "Do any of you really know what you're doing? It seems a bit much to ask, doesn't it?"

Odentin
2010-06-26, 11:25 PM
Yumiko cracks a grin and turns her attention to Victor, "Do you? Seems odd to ask others when it's doubtful you know yourself. And it's not asking much to think that those that are given authority have some experience with what they're leading others into." She chuckles and rests her head back against the wall once more, "And I know why I'm here, at least: I act as a forward recon and ranged support."

Edit: I'll go Indigo, since Lynd seems to have claimed Teal already. :P

Krennel
2010-06-26, 11:35 PM
"I may not know everything, but I do know how to keep my head in battle. Both figuratively and literally. I also know, when outflanked, the best strategy is not to run straight towards the enemy screaming about how you lost your arms. Especially when they are still attached." Jacob sighs, he has had to many bad experiences with suicide squads. The leaders tend to know it's a hopeless situation, so the men given commands are... less than adequate.

Rannil
2010-06-27, 12:23 AM
Elric jumps up and walks with an insulted look in his eyes towards Victor. "I know what I am doing." He draws one of his daggers and let it balance on his hand palm. "I am developing social skills, interacting with more people. Making friends! Because I wasn't working well in teams." he smiles fakely and puts his dagger back in his belt again. "Just a tip as friend, don't question my knowledge of what I am doing, I know what I am doing."

[OOC: Didn't noticed early, but I seem to have made a nasty rewrite mistake. I will edit this a bit so I don't make the reply useless. But ugh it looks so ugly.
Original: Elric jumps up and walks with an insulted look in his eyes towards Victor. "I know what I am doing. I also know what I am doing." He draws one of his daggers and let it balance on his hand palm. "I am developing social skills, interacting with more people. Making friends! Because I wasn't working well in teams." he smiles fakely and puts his dagger back in his belt again. ]

Krennel
2010-06-27, 12:25 AM
Jacob looks annoyed. "Elric, stop repeating yourself. We all know what we're doing in this group, that's not what he meant."

UndeadCleric
2010-06-27, 08:36 AM
God guys, are we really arguing so soon?
I turn toward the group. I didnt realize that the enemy was inside this tent.

Odentin
2010-06-27, 08:58 AM
Yumiko chuckles again, "Oh, lighten up, Bokkar. We're just giving the guy a hard time. It's nothing personal. Just some lighthearted fun. Nothing wrong with that, is there?"

UndeadCleric
2010-06-27, 10:36 AM
The corner of my mouth twitches and I give a snort. I know that but still . . . . . . . .Whatever, just give me a shake when the officer comes in. I turn back toward the window and absentmindedly pet Rusty.

Lyndworm
2010-06-27, 01:18 PM
Victor goes back to his business, a satisfied smirk on his face.

Odentin
2010-06-27, 08:11 PM
Yumi rolls here eyes, whispering to herself, "Men."

She look back over at the others, "Anyone know where the lawyer is?"

Mangles
2010-06-28, 12:08 AM
"Probably living the good life with the other officers. He'll be here soon enough."

Krennel
2010-06-28, 01:03 AM
"Humans." Jacob agrees, going back to his book.

Volthawk
2010-07-01, 09:44 AM
As William and the General talk, William sees a huge piece of stone rushing towards him. That is the last thing he sees.

The others hear a loud crash, and lots of other noises. You hear people running around as well as lots of shouting and screaming.

Lyndworm
2010-07-01, 01:44 PM
"Oh, a fight! Lucky days." Victor immediately hops off of his cot and rushes to don his armor and weaponry.

Rannil
2010-07-01, 01:55 PM
Elric instantly hops outside to oversee the situation. He mumbles a curse word. "Catapult, stay spread out!" He studies the giant catapult stone and tries to guess how far the catapult is and from what angle it has been shot.

Krennel
2010-07-01, 04:27 PM
Jacob is in his armor and has spears ready. He tucks his book into his headband as he rushes outside.
"-insert company, division, ect name- Form up! Every one stay int he same area, but leave space until we get further orders." His voice booms around the camp, only slightly louder than the panicked and curios foot soldiers.

Odentin
2010-07-01, 05:08 PM
Yumiko swears in elven, taking a moment to string her bow before rushing outside to survey the chaotic scene.

Devmaar
2010-07-01, 05:44 PM
Jonty loads his crossbow and offers up a prayer to Kord as he takes his position.

UndeadCleric
2010-07-02, 06:48 PM
I was in my armor so I grap my longspear and jump out of bed, yelling at Rusty to come. Great, a catapult. I try to analyze exactly where the stone came from.

Mangles
2010-07-02, 07:56 PM
Fred grabs his axe and runs out of the tent, searching the horizon for the enemy

Volthawk
2010-07-04, 03:53 AM
You can't precisely tell where the catapult came from, but it is quite obvious it came from the same direction as the slowly advancing line of soldiers.

Rannil
2010-07-04, 04:39 AM
Staring at the approaching line of soldiers, Elric thought for a moment over the options and looked at Jacob because he was shouting orders. "What do you think, regroup with the main forces or flank the enemies? They launched a surprise attack on this camp so they wouldn't expect a direct counterattack in their flank, but it's risky. Either way you shout the orders, people can hear you."

Lyndworm
2010-07-04, 11:49 AM
Victor rushes out of the barracks, armor on and guisarme in hand. "Where are the dogs that dropped this pebble?"

Krennel
2010-07-04, 03:34 PM
I'm jsut going to call our group B company unless somebody else has volt hawk has an actual name I missed
"B company, form up on me!" Jacob yells, his voice booming. He draws his spear and shield, hoping the ambushing soldiers can hold off the enemy long enough for a flanking action.

Mangles
2010-07-05, 01:54 AM
Fred follows along with the others. Axe at the ready. "I don't like this. They are attacking at night with catapults. Something is wrong. There should be arrows not boulders. Catpults are for castles not camp sites."

Lyndworm
2010-07-05, 02:36 PM
Victor moves into position beside Jacob. "I can't argue your logic, Fred. Something is off this evening."

Odentin
2010-07-09, 05:17 AM
Yumiko forms up behind Jacob, arrow nocked.

Volthawk
2010-07-09, 11:33 AM
As the line approaches, you see that it isn't organised, more like a rabble than a formation, with the soldiers not in any uniform, and they appear to be undisciplined, as some run off every so often into buildings, and you see some with loot from the builidngs they robbed.

You hear Dave behind you, muttering "Crap, crap, crap!"

Krennel
2010-07-09, 03:04 PM
Jacob moves around their flank, moving into one of the buildings they haven't looted yet from the back and waiting.
"We wait for them to come in, then take the men who do, and flank them. Snipers take up position on the second floor if we have one and fire down on them." Jacob whispers.

Odentin
2010-07-09, 05:36 PM
Yumiko snorts as she ascends into the top floor, "Only one sniper here, Jacob."

Lyndworm
2010-07-09, 06:58 PM
Victor follows Jacob into the building and tries to find a flanking position. "This is about to get very interesting... and very fun." The man grins widely.

Krennel
2010-07-09, 07:31 PM
Jacob presses himself up agaisnt the wall asyumiko goes upstairs, responding "Sorry Miko, you're just so good I thought there were two of you."
Drawing his shrortsword, Jacob tells Victor, "Get on the other side. When they come through, I'll grab the first one, and you grab the second. We'll take them out quickly and quietly.
When we're about halfway through them, Miko will open fire, and I'll come out first, you and the rest back me up, got it?"
He turns tot eh rest, making sure they understand.
"And whatever you do, don't get separated."
Taking 20 on hide check while I wait for the enemy to get there If I can. so 23.
If I can't here's a roll. [roll0]
If victor has a low strength score/ wouldn't be up front, somebody else take his place.
Also, somebody needs to stay back and hold the fort so we can retreat if need be.

Rannil
2010-07-10, 03:56 AM
Sneaking inside, Elric tries to find a spot from which he can flank the enemies that will come in. "If you attack them I stab them in the back, if you need backup." He draws his daggers.

Take 20 on hide OR
[roll0]

Mangles
2010-07-10, 07:33 AM
"My Axe is ready." He takes the front position

Lyndworm
2010-07-10, 03:30 PM
Victor nods t Jacob in understanding. The man takes a step back from the door, so that his weapon may more easily reach it, and tries to blend into the furniture.

Hide check:
[roll0]
I'd prefer to take 20, or even 10, provided such a thing is possible.

For the record, Krennel, Vistor is a frontline-fighter-type. He's armed with a guisarme, and has a very good Strength score.

Odentin
2010-07-11, 04:57 AM
Yumi finds herself a nice vantage point from which to rain down pointy death, and does her best to get hidden before drawing an arrow back on her bow in preparation to fire.

Take 20 on Hide = 28. Or [roll0]

Volthawk
2010-07-13, 12:10 PM
As you wait and hide, you see the horde advance. Most ignore your building, but a trio of them stop outside. You see one of them rooting around in a sack, while the others keep alert.

Odentin
2010-07-13, 01:03 PM
Yumi's eyes narrow as she adjusts her aim to the man rooting through the sack. Depending on what he pulls, she may well release and bring him down.

Readied action to fire depending on what he draws form the sack.

Spot to identify: [roll0]

Volthawk
2010-07-15, 04:33 PM
Yumi can see that he pulls out a stick, with what looks like bandage wrapped around one end. After a second, she realises he has a torch, and you see another person pull out some flint.

Odentin
2010-07-15, 05:18 PM
Yumi takes the initiative and attempts to perfect her aim before releasing. Unfortunately, it doesn't go so well...

[roll0]

Odentin
2010-07-15, 05:19 PM
****, natural 1. To confirm: [roll0]

Krennel
2010-07-15, 11:15 PM
Cursing under his breath, Jacob sheaths his sword and draws his spear. He will not let them be ended by some freak who weren't allowed near matches as kids. Confident they won't hear him over the noise they are making outside, not that it will matter in to long, he whispers orders to the group. "I want the last two out to cover this door, it's our retreat if this goes badly. And this will almost undoubtably go badly.
"Attack!" He yells as he rushes through the door, stabbing the first man he sees with his spear.
attack [roll0] Damage [roll1]

Volthawk
2010-07-18, 04:34 PM
Jacob charges out, although his spear fails to penetrate his target's armour. Yumi misses her target, the arrow hitting part of the building she is hiding in, snapping.

Odentin
2010-07-18, 04:41 PM
Yumi snarls while heading down the stairs, drawing another arrow to attempt to redeem her previous failure. She will allow the others to exit before leaving, herself.

Attack:[roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

UndeadCleric
2010-07-18, 09:29 PM
After Yumi shoots, I will start casting a spell. Rusty will attack the guy with the flint.
The spell I am casting is Sleep, DC 14 will save negates. Move action to handle rusty. Handle animal check to beat 10: [roll0] Rusty's attack and damage: [roll1] [roll2]

Devmaar
2010-07-19, 04:26 AM
Jonty casts Bless

Mangles
2010-07-19, 06:31 AM
Fred charges the torch bearer,

[roll0] for [roll1]
forgot to add 2 for the charge but that only gives me a 9

Volthawk
2010-07-21, 03:52 PM
Jonty's spell radiates outwards, filling you all with courage. Yumi's arrow strikes into the torch-bearer, causing him to drop the torch. Rusty bites one of the soldiers in the leg, causing him to drop to one knee. Bokkar's spell is quite effective, putting two of the soldiers, the torch-bearer and the third man, to sleep. Fred misses the torchbearer on his charge. The injured, awake soldier draws his sword and slashes at Rusty, slicing into his side, leaving Rusty alive but out of the fight.

Rusty's at 0 hit points.

Krennel
2010-07-21, 04:02 PM
Jacob does his best to move to rusty. He tries to draw the attention of the swordsman who just attacked him. It also happens to be his attack, his spear slicing at the man.
Bokkar loves that dog, and Jacob will be damned if he sees it die because of some simpleton. That and Bokkar won't retreat without him.
Attack [roll0] Damage [roll1]

UndeadCleric
2010-07-21, 05:19 PM
On my go I will stab the awake one with my longspear and yell "Come!" to Rusty. Handle animal for DC 10: [roll0]
Attack: [roll1] Damage: [roll2]

Devmaar
2010-07-21, 05:26 PM
Jonty moves back and readies an action to shoot any enemy who passes through the door.

Lyndworm
2010-07-21, 05:29 PM
Seeing the dog fall after attacking so valiantly, Victor rushes after the man responsible Glaive first.

Victor will Charge, if able. The following rolls do not take into account this possibility.

Attack:
[roll0]

Damage:
[roll1]

Rannil
2010-07-21, 05:47 PM
Seeing the last man standing as the bigger threat, we can deal with the sleeping ones later, Elric moves to stab him in the back.

Attack1 (flanking): [roll0]
Damage 1: [roll1]

Attack2 (flanking): [ [roll2][roll3]
Damage 2: [roll4]

I really want to post now so the round is over, but I cant access my sheet, so sorry if my +bonuses are wrong.

Odentin
2010-07-21, 05:53 PM
Yumiko moves alongside Jonty, being the last two left inside the building. She draws another arrow and fires it over Jonty's shoulder, aiming to finish the last man standing.

Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

If the others managed to bring down her target, Yumiko will hold her fire, just covering the others.

Rannil
2010-07-23, 01:33 AM
Try 2:
I indeed made some mistakes, fixing time. It seems I was thinking of a different character.
Attack and damage should be a +0 bonus
Which leads to

Attack 1: 20 (22-2)
Confirm crit: [roll0]
Damage 1: 2 (4-2), or double damage on crit confirm.

Strange 1d4 roll before attack 2 is a copy paste fail and should be ignored.

Attack 2: 11 (15-4)
Damage 2: 4 (6-2)

Again all thanks vs flatfooted.
Sorry for the mistakes.

Volthawk
2010-07-23, 04:00 PM
Victor's charge from inside means his spear plunges into the soldier's chest, leaving him on the edge of death, bleeding and unconscious. Jacob's' spear fails to finish him off, but Elric manages that. Bokkar's spear slices through the torch-bearer's skull, killing him instantly. The third soldier still sleeps.

Odentin
2010-07-23, 04:25 PM
Yumiko nudges Jonty forward as she edges for the door, "Move! Odds are they're gonna try to burn more! We'll do more good on the move!"

Assuming the group begins moving, she stays a few yards back, watching everyone and covering their backs, while keeping an eye on her own back end...

Spot: [roll0]
Listen: [roll1]

Lyndworm
2010-07-23, 05:17 PM
Victor lags behind for a moment, but follows the group before too long.

Victor coup de graces the fallen man. Would you rather we roll damage twice for criticals, or just double the original damage? I've seen it both ways, so I'll roll twice and then you can choose to double it or not.

Roll 1:
[roll0]

Roll 2:
[roll1]

Mangles
2010-07-24, 05:31 PM
Fred moves out into the open, looking for another group of raiders

Krennel
2010-07-25, 01:25 PM
Jacob backs away.
"Fall back, We'll rejoin the main force and strike again!" He calls to his comrades, falling back to the door of the house.
If any enemies try and follow the group, I attack. [roll0] Damage [roll1] If they don't I finish the sleeping man and retreat through the house and out the back door again. Leading our group to another house and flanking again.

Rannil
2010-07-25, 01:53 PM
Elric follows the group from a distance, staying in the shadows and out of plain sight, double checking every side of the field.

Hide: [roll0]
Move Silently: [roll1]

Spot: [roll2]
Listen: [roll3]

Devmaar
2010-07-25, 06:21 PM
Jonty moves with the group, keeping towards the back.

UndeadCleric
2010-07-28, 01:12 AM
Since most of the other seem to be near the back, I will lead our small group toward the nearest group of raiders, longspear out.

Volthawk
2010-07-28, 05:54 AM
The last man is easily beheaded by Victor. You soon find that you are moving behind the enemy group, and they're between you and your allies. None of them notice you, however. Yet.

Mangles
2010-07-28, 09:01 AM
"A chance to really destroy them here, but we need to be careful we don't end up fighting our own."

Lyndworm
2010-07-28, 02:23 PM
"Let us slaughter the fools! They stand against us, their lives are forfeit. What are we waiting for?" Victor stamps the butt of his guisarme into the ground, emphasizing his point.

Krennel
2010-07-28, 02:28 PM
"Calm down victor. We need to regroup with the rest of our forces, so do not doubt we shall cut a path through the enemy. We did well in the skirmish a minute ago, their forces are scarred, they will search building and slow down. AS should we. There are far more of them than there are of us."

UndeadCleric
2010-07-31, 12:28 AM
Is this dead?

Lyndworm
2010-07-31, 12:43 AM
OoC:
I certainly hope not. :smalleek:

Mangles
2010-07-31, 01:37 AM
OOC: ((seems to be heading that way))

Volthawk
2010-07-31, 12:34 PM
OOC: Just wasn't at home yesterday. Besides, what are you doing? At the moment, you're just standing there, trying to convince Victor not to suicide charge the enemy.

UndeadCleric
2010-07-31, 01:40 PM
I'll try to sneak up on the people. Move silently: [roll0] Hide: [roll1]

Rannil
2010-07-31, 01:44 PM
Elric sees Bokkar sneaking and shakes his head. Then he draws one of his daggers and aims at Bokkar.

I ready an action to throw my dagger at the first person that noticed Bokkar's sneak attempt.

Lyndworm
2010-07-31, 04:25 PM
As Bokkar attempts to sneak away, Victor acquiesces the point to Jacob. "You're correct, of course. Such foul enemies are not worth my candor. Let us approach the situation calmly, and crush them without wasting energy."

Odentin
2010-07-31, 04:44 PM
As Yumi approaches the group, she gives Bokkar a quick, yet light, kick to the pants, shaking her head. She looks to Jacob, "We won't be able to assault the main force, not with so few. I would advise trying to find some of the smaller raiding parties, or going around and rejoining the rest of our troops."

As she speaks, she glances at the buildings around her...

How tall are the buildings here? And how far apart. Would she be able to get onto the roofs and jump from building to building?

Krennel
2010-07-31, 04:49 PM
Jacob sighs, then picks up, voice just loud enough to bring everybody back. "Yumi's right, let's figure a way back tot eh force that doesn't have 'and then we charged the enemies' somewhere in the plan." He crosses his arms and shifts nervously. The sniper looking at roofs, Where snipers like her could wait, is not something he likes.

Volthawk
2010-08-01, 02:58 PM
Although Bokkar starts to sneak off, he is incapacitated momentarily by Yumi's kick.

The buildings are generally only one storey, with gaps that Yumi could cross quite reliably.

Odentin
2010-08-02, 12:11 AM
Yumi nods and moves away from the nearest building a ways, placing her bow over her shoulder so as to free up both her hands, "I'll cover you from the rooftops."

With that, she takes a running start for the building, kicking off the wall and leaping upwards to grab the rooftop and climb up.

Odentin
2010-08-02, 05:37 PM
Since it got messed up in the last post:
Jump: [roll0]
Climb: [roll1]

Mangles
2010-08-02, 07:49 PM
"Lets get a move on. We need to be ready to flank them if our main force needs backup"

Volthawk
2010-08-03, 08:46 AM
Yumi jumps and tries to hold onto the building, managing to grab onto a handhold around halfway up it.

Lyndworm
2010-08-03, 04:22 PM
Victor Krathen

"I agree, Fred. We must get into position swiftly." Victor begins moving into a flanking position.

Odentin
2010-08-03, 06:02 PM
With vertical reach, wouldn't she have reached the roof? At least with her arms?

Yumi attempts to scramble her way onto the roof...

Climb: [roll0]

Krennel
2010-08-03, 07:22 PM
His voice booming with authority, he says, "Everybody move, Yumi is gonna find us a safe way home." He waits for yumi to make it to the roof, and will then take her directions.

Odentin
2010-08-03, 07:40 PM
Once Yumiko makes it topside, she pulls her bow off of her back and nocks an arrow. Following this, she takes a good look around, both for other archers on the rooftops and for a safe-ish passage back to the main force...

Spot: [roll0]
Listen: [roll1]

Volthawk
2010-08-05, 11:19 AM
Yumi sees one other person a few roofs to her right, above the enemy force. This person seems to be lying flat on the floor, but seems to have no ranged weapon. She can also hear movement in the building below.

Odentin
2010-08-05, 11:34 AM
Miko leans over the edge and gives a low whistle to Jacob, "Inside. Movement." Leaving that to the others, Yumi takes a couple leaps to stand over the other figure. As she approaches, attempting to keep herself unseen, she draws back an arrow, "Identify yourself."

Readied action to shoot if he attempts anything.

Jump: [roll0]
Hide: [roll1]
MS: [roll2]

Volthawk
2010-08-05, 11:40 AM
The man mumbles something indiscernible, and you can see that he isn't very alert. From here, you can smell alcohol. Also, you can see that his armour has the insignia of your army.

Odentin
2010-08-05, 12:12 PM
"Bloody idiot." she mutters as she releases the tension in her bowstring. She leans over and slaps him lightly a couple of times, trying to bring him to alertness, "Oi. Get up, idiot. What's wrong with you?"

Krennel
2010-08-05, 07:04 PM
Jacob nods at the new info.
Gesturing to the building she indicated, he slides up next to it, circling some fingers in the air to tell everybody to form up.
He whispers,"Breach and clear on my go."
When everyone has formed up, he will kick in the door, and rush in, attempting to capture everybody inside.
Strength check if the door is locked [roll0]

Mangles
2010-08-05, 07:50 PM
Fred charges in after Jacob. Screaming a dwarven war cry

Lyndworm
2010-08-06, 01:27 AM
Sighing at Fred's lack of subtlety, Victor also wanders inside the building.

Rannil
2010-08-06, 02:11 AM
Even more subtlety, Elric sneaks into the building his squad is walking in.

Odentin
2010-08-14, 05:30 AM
((Oi! UndeadCleric, Devmaar! Post!))

Volthawk
2010-08-14, 11:05 AM
((Sod it, moving on))

The man mumbles "Huh? Wazzup?"

The door smashes open, revealing some kind of creature standing inside the room, a dead civilian at its feet. It has shaggy spotted fur, and a long mane along its back, ending in a bushy tail. It faces you with hunger in its eyes.

Krennel
2010-08-14, 03:58 PM
"Neutralize the threat. NOW!"
Jacob charges the enemy, slashing it with his spear. However he stumbles as he drives it, and hopes for the best.
Attack:[roll0] Damage:[roll1]

UndeadCleric
2010-08-14, 04:04 PM
I will attack the creature while trying to keep it out of ragne from my companions.
Longspear att: [roll0]. Damage: [roll1]

Odentin
2010-08-14, 04:27 PM
Yumiko rolls her eyes, "We're under attack, you fool! Where is your weapon? Get up and come with me."

Rannil
2010-08-14, 05:18 PM
Elric see Jacob charging and follows him, assisting Jacob's attack by flanking the same target.

Dagger 1 -> Attack: [roll0] Damage: [roll1]
Dagger 2 -> Attack: [roll2] Damage: [roll3]

Rannil
2010-08-14, 05:20 PM
Sorry for the double post, but Dagger 1 is a crit.
Confirm Crit Roll: [roll0] for 2 damage...

Odentin
2010-09-03, 01:08 AM
((Bump. Come on, guys...))

UndeadCleric
2010-09-03, 10:25 AM
((Bump. Come on, guys...))

We're kinda waiting on the DM.