PDA

View Full Version : Ravnica: Wolfpact <FINALLY RECRUITING>

Uncle Festy
2010-06-25, 05:52 PM
Ok yeah, Ravnica II, take 2 is beginning recruitment, about a month late. Typical, really. :smallsigh:

Rules copypasta'd from Central (still working out some kinks, but it'll be done).
Game starts as soon as we get 30 players. So get to the joining!
(And don't worry, the wrapup for MTG:WW is still coming, I just wanted to get this game recruiting already.)

Ravnica II: Wolfpact

Guilds and Roles
Feuding Guilds

Selesnya
Speaker of the Chorus – Knows Tolsmir; can redirect all other actions from a target to the user once per night (counts as a “protection” ability); starts with the Heart of the Chorus
Tolsmir Wolfblood – Knows the Speaker; can scry once per night

Izzet
Niv-Mizzet, The Firemind – Knows Tibor; can disguise a player once per night; starts with the ??? of the Firemind
Tibor, Master of Winds – Knows Niv-Mizzet; can scry once per night.

Golgari
Sisters of Stone Death – Knows Savra; can void a player once per night; starts with the Amulet of Stone Death
Savra, Queen of the Golgari – Knows the Sisters; can scry once per night.

Simic
Experiment Kraj – Knows Momir Vig; can disguise a player once per night; starts with the Experimental Cytoplast.
Momir Vig, Simic Visionary – Knows Kraj; can scry once per night.

Azorious
Grand Arbiter Augustin IV – Knows Isperia; can protect another player from lynching the next day once per night (counts as a “protection” ability); starts with the Arbiter’s Scepter.
Isperia the Inscrutiable – Knows Augustin; can scry once per night.

Killer Guilds

Dimir
Szadek, Lord of Secrets – Knows the Moroii Assassin; is one of Dimir’s killers (see below); starts with the Cloak of Secrets.
Moroii Assassin – Knows Szadek; is one of Dimir’s killers (see below).
Circu, Dimir Lobotomist – Can disguise a player once per night; starts alone.
Dimir Infiltrator – Can scry once per night; starts alone.

Rakdos
Rakdos the Defiler – Knows the Jagged Poppet; is one of Rakdos’ killers (see below); starts with the Defiler’s Horn.
Jagged Poppet – Knows Rakdos; is one of Rakdos’ killers (see below);
Lyzolda, the Blood Witch – Can void a player once per night; starts alone.
Rakdos Augermage – Can scry once per night; starts alone.

Gruul
Borborygmos – Knows the Skarrgan Skybreaker; is one of Gruul’s killers (see below); starts with the Titan’s Maul.
Skarrgan Skybreaker – Knows Borborygmos; is one of Gruul’s killers (see below)
Ulasht, the Hate Seed – Can bane a player once per night; starts alone.
Burning-Tree Shaman – Can scry once per night; starts alone.

Neutralish Guilds

Boros
Razia, Boros Archangel – Can void a player once per night; starts alone; starts with the Archangel’s Blade.
Agrus Kos, Wojek Veteran – Can scry once per night; starts alone.
Sunhome Enforcer – Can bane a player once per night, killing anyone who tries to kill their target; starts alone.
Firemane Angel – Can bane a player once per night, killing anyone who tries to kill their target; starts alone.

Orzhov
Ghost Council of Orzhova – Always gets items from lynches he votes for; starts alone; starts with the Writ of the Council
Teysa, Orzhov Scion – Can scry for items and Orzhov once per night; starts alone.
Orzhov Pontiff – Always gets items from lynches he votes for; starts alone.
Agent of Masks – Always gets items from lynches he votes for; starts alone.

Items
Each item has two possible uses. If the holder has the base ability noted in the item’s entry, then they may upgrade that ability to the item’s ability for use once per night. Otherwise, they may use the ability once, after which the item will be randomly redistributed to another living player. Note that members of the Orzhov can “bind” to a single item at a time, allowing them to act as if they had the item’s base ability for purposes of using that item.
Items may be transferred from one player to another, but only at night, by sending a PM to both the narrators and the planned recipient. The narrators will confirm the transfer at the end of the night. Items may not be used during a night in which they are being transferred.
If a player holding an item is lynched, a random player who voted for them will receive the item. If any members of the Orzhov guild (other than Teysa) voted for that player, one of them chosen at random will receive it instead. If a player holding an item is night killed, the killer receives the item.

Heart of the Chorus: Upgrades a protection ability into a targetswap (all actions targeting the user’s target are redirected to the user, and visa versa).
??? of the Firemind: Upgrades a disguise into a TBD.
Experimental Cytoplast: Upgrades a disguise into a cytoplast disguise (if the disguised player targets another player the next night, the targeted player receives the cytoplast disguise. The disguise can be passed to three players, after which it disappears. It also disappears if the player with the disguise does not use a night action.
Amulet of Stone Death: Upgrades a void into a redirect (the target uses their action on the player of the item holder’s choice).
Arbiter’s Scepter: Upgrades a protection ability into a lynchshift (if the target would be lynched, a secondary target is lynched instead).
Cloak of Secrets: Upgrades a kill into an abduction (player is revealed dead two nights later).
Defiler’s Horn: Upgrades a kill into an explosion (kills target as well as all other players targeting the target with any actions).
Titan’s Maul: Upgrades a kill into an unstoppable kill (cannot be voided or baned).
Archangel’s Blade: Upgrades a void into a trap (kills target if they use an action, as well as negating that action).
Writ of the Council: Upgrades being a member of the Orzhov into being able to steal an item from the player of your choice.

Ending and Winning the Game
The game ends if three of the Gruul, Dimir, Rakdos, and Boros are eliminated, and (if the Boros is not the last of those guilds standing) the last remaining guild outnumbers all other players.
If all four of the aforementioned guilds are eliminated, any player may vote to end the game instead of voting for a lynch. If over 50% of the remaining players vote for that option, then the game immediately ends.
Finally, the game also immediately ends if everyone is dead or if everyone still alive has fulfilled their win conditions.
The Dimir, Gruul, and Rakdos win by eliminating the other two and the Boros and by outnumbering all other players.
The Boros win by eliminating the Dimir, Gruul, and Rakdos.
The Orzhov win by holding 7 out of the 10 items by the end of the game.
The Selesnya, Izzet, Golgari, Simic, and Azorious win by eliminating all members of the guilds not adjacent to them in that order (Selesnya wants the Golgari & Simic dead, ect) and by having at least one of their members survive.

billtodamax
2010-06-27, 07:49 PM
So in. Festy games RAWK!

Fleeing Coward
2010-06-27, 07:58 PM
Count me in. At least this can't possibly be UK in disguise :smalltongue:

Aemoh
2010-06-27, 08:05 PM
In again, says I :smallsmile:

EDIT: I just finished reading the rules... this is gonna be fun :smallbiggrin:

Kroy
2010-06-27, 08:16 PM
Interested :smallwink:

Wizibirb
2010-06-27, 08:52 PM
In as either your co-narrator or a player

Istari
2010-06-27, 09:36 PM
Yes.. in blah

Copacetic
2010-06-27, 11:16 PM
Hear that? Sounds like epic. So in.

cd4
2010-06-28, 04:55 AM
Might as well join the chaos. I'm in.

Murska
2010-06-28, 05:45 AM
I'm in, with the same warning as in Abhorsen.

DarkCorax
2010-06-28, 08:28 AM
So in.

Strategos
2010-06-28, 08:31 AM
Sign me up please

RedScholarGypsy
2010-06-28, 10:04 AM
This should be interesting, and one of my favorite blocks. in.

Saint Nil
2010-06-28, 10:23 AM
In. Not a huge magic player, but I love the world of Ravnica. White-Blue for the win!

Uncle Festy
2010-06-28, 03:21 PM
In as either your co-narrator or a player

Co-narrator, if you're still up for it. :smallbiggrin:

Wizibirb
2010-06-28, 03:26 PM
Co-narrator, if you're still up for it. :smallbiggrin:

Of course :smallbiggrin:

You still up for helping me with MtG - battle for alara?

Uncle Festy
2010-06-28, 04:00 PM
Yeah!
I'll only be around in a limited capacity, if I remember the timing, but definitely.

Lex-Kat
2010-06-28, 05:16 PM
In. But you will tell me if this is really Ultimate Kaos VI, right?

PirateMonk
2010-06-28, 06:15 PM
Ooh, fun. In.

Uncle Festy
2010-06-28, 09:10 PM
In. But you will tell me if this is really Ultimate Kaos VI, right?

>.>
<.<
Maaaaaybe.
:smallbiggrin:
But in all seriousness, it's not UK. There is no way I could possibly pull that trick again. :smallwink:

Darkcomet
2010-06-28, 09:14 PM
*jumps off the hiatus train and into the game*

Ah, how could I say no after last time...?

Lady Tialait
2010-06-29, 09:29 AM
I'M IN! *sooo has been waiting for this*

Mustiado
2010-06-29, 03:00 PM
Ugh. I'm so bad at this game. In.

Inhuman Bot
2010-06-29, 10:06 PM
Ooh, I'll join!

Recaiden
2010-06-30, 01:02 AM
I'm in!

I love Ravnica.

Although which guilds are trying to kill which confuses me. Simic and Golgari and Selesnya are all Green! And they've worked together before. Why the killing?

Uncle Festy
2010-06-30, 01:42 AM
The logic there is that Selesnya feels that the Simic and Golgari are corrupting the natural order of nature –*the former with science, the latter with necromancy. Also I had to have some guilds of the same color wanting to kill each other due to the way I already had the other guilds set up.
If you're actually confused about who's enemies with who, imagine those five guilds as five points on the MTG color wheel (IE, a pentagon/pentagram). Each guild is enemies with the two guilds opposite them.

Recaiden
2010-06-30, 01:48 AM
The logic there is that Selesnya feels that the Simic and Golgari are corrupting the natural order of nature –*the former with science, the latter with necromancy. Also I had to have some guilds of the same color wanting to kill each other due to the way I already had the other guilds set up.
If you're actually confused about who's enemies with who, imagine those five guilds as five points on the MTG color wheel (IE, a pentagon/pentagram). Each guild is enemies with the two guilds opposite them.

No, I understand who's killing who, just not why. But I suppose that's part of why you're the narrator. :smalltongue:

Wizibirb
2010-06-30, 02:15 AM
No, I understand who's killing who, just not why. But I suppose that's part of why you're the narrator. :smalltongue:

:smalleek: Wait you are trying to figure out Festys logik :smalleek:

You are a very brave soul.... so, so brave :smallwink: :smalltongue:

Just messin with you Festy... Or am I Mr. MtG ww is actually UK.....:smallamused:

Bahumat
2010-06-30, 04:24 AM
I'm in again! I understand Ravnica! Much better than Urza's Saga at any rate. Hopefully I get an easier role this time around. :P

Lady Tialait
2010-07-04, 12:34 PM
*pokes Festy* Soooo, how long are you going to wait to start this?

Uncle Festy
2010-07-04, 04:11 PM
… I need 30 players. I'll start as soon as I can get them.

Elder Tsofu
2010-07-04, 04:50 PM
Sure al-right, I'll join in for the slaughter then. :smalltongue:

lostlittlebear
2010-07-04, 09:18 PM
I'd like to join, if I may. Just a question, though, does Ravinca require as much knowledge of MTG as the last game? :smallfrown:

Heroic
2010-07-05, 08:26 PM
Count me in

Wizibirb
2010-07-05, 09:31 PM
I'd like to join, if I may. Just a question, though, does Ravinca require as much knowledge of MTG as the last game? :smallfrown:

No it does not require the sheer amount of knowledge do not be afraid. It is only me and festy narrating... :smallamused:

Wreckingrocc
2010-07-06, 01:48 PM
IN with waffles.

LordMika
2010-07-06, 03:13 PM
looks fun....sign me up.

edit btw its not that hard to figure out why the killers are killin and whats goin on u just need a twisted look on reality.

also i make 25 out of 30 thus far.

hatredspawn
2010-07-06, 03:27 PM
hola keemosabe's me in like tanto eating pancakes.........mmmmmmmm pancakes
and yes I understand the game

billtodamax
2010-07-07, 05:58 AM
I'm going to New Zealand for... an amount of time. Skiing and such. It's gonna be fun.

However, it means I'm unlikely to have much internet past lunchtime tomorrow until Sunday after the close one (I think it's the 18th).
Please don't auto-lynch me, and if you could refrain from night-killing/lynching too, that'd be great.

Kroy
2010-07-12, 06:25 PM
Soooo.... anybody else interested? Or is this game dead?

Copacetic
2010-07-12, 08:38 PM
Soooo.... anybody else interested? Or is this game dead?

No! Never let it die! Guildpact is too good to die to loss of interest!

This post is in no way a shameless bump.

Shadowcaller
2010-07-13, 01:32 PM
I shall join this game.

Bahumat
2010-07-14, 12:09 AM
No! Never let it die! Guildpact is too good to die to loss of interest!

This post is in no way a shameless bump.

NEVAAAAAA!!!

Also, what he said. Absolutely not a shameless bump, no siree...

Lex-Kat
2010-07-14, 12:31 AM
Player List

{table=Head]#|Player|Death|Role
1|Billtodamax||
2|Fleeing Coward||
3|Aemoh||
4|Kroy||
5|Istari||
6|Azure Butterfly||
7|cd4||
8|Murska||
9|DarkCorax||
10|Strategos||
11|RedScholarGypsy||
12|Saint Nil||
13|Lex-kat||
14|PirateMonk||
15|DarkComet||
16|Lady Tialait||
17|Mustiado||
18|Anatharon||
19|Recaiden||
20|Bahumat||
21|Elder Tsofu||
22|LostLittleBear||
23|Heroic||
24|Tired N' Drowzy||
25|LordMika||
26|HatredSpawn||
27|Shadowcaller||
28|Deathslayer7||
29|Arq Kujos||
30|||
[/table]

It looks like we need 3, no 2, wrong again, only 1 more player. With this being summer, I have doubts we'll get them. :smallfrown:

Deathslayer7
2010-07-14, 12:47 AM
let your doubt be filled with hope! I shall join!

Lady Tialait
2010-07-14, 07:22 AM
One more....*squeals*

Come on, you don't need to know about MTG to play...trust me...I know a lot about MTG, and it doesn't seem to matter.

Copacetic
2010-07-14, 10:28 AM
let your doubt be filled with hope! I shall join!

Joy!

And listen to clever lady Tialat! Join! Bring your friends!

Arq Kujos
2010-07-14, 10:32 AM
Okay, I love Ravnica and my friend keeps pestering me to join, so I'll try to play. This is my first werewolf game though, so be warned.

Lady Tialait
2010-07-14, 10:33 AM
SWEET! We have 30....FESTY START THIS GAME!

*dances around all happy*

Deathslayer7
2010-07-14, 10:58 AM
ummmm *pops bubble*

I count 29

Lady Tialait
2010-07-14, 11:06 AM
Darn, JOIN SOMEONE...

Copacetic
2010-07-14, 03:45 PM
Okay, I love Ravnica and my friend keeps pestering me to join, so I'll try to play. This is my first werewolf game though, so be warned.

No worries, everyone starts somewhere. Although usually in werewolf games, they start at the bottom of the corpse pile. :smallbiggrin:

And come on everyone, tell your friends! Get a pic, do a blog!

Thufir
2010-07-14, 04:04 PM
Get a pic, do a blog!

Heroes are over with.

Alright, I know nothing about the setting, and the rules look really confusing, but if you're waiting on that 30th player, I'll join.

Castaras
2010-07-14, 04:10 PM
Can you has 31 please? >.>

Wizibirb
2010-07-14, 05:42 PM
We can indeed have 31 ((I think)) however we are still waiting for Festy to get back.

so you can still join until Festy comes back and officially starts the game.

Uncle Festy
2010-07-19, 08:41 AM
So, uh, Cassie, you're free to be in as an autolynch replacement. I can't use 31 players to start, though, since there's such a delicate balance between teams. Sorry. :smallfrown:
But either way, Ravnica II may or may not actually begin now, because I really don't know if I have the time. *grumblegrumble*

Lady Tialait
2010-07-19, 09:51 AM
Take your time Festy, I figure we have as much time as we have.

*taps foot impatiently*

Thufir
2010-07-19, 10:19 AM
So, uh, Cassie, you're free to be in as an autolynch replacement. I can't use 31 players to start, though, since there's such a delicate balance between teams. Sorry. :smallfrown:
But either way, Ravnica II may or may not actually begin now, because I really don't know if I have the time. *grumblegrumble*

I'll happily withdraw and let Cassie have my spot. Assuming the game does start.

Copacetic
2010-07-19, 01:38 PM
Heroes are over with.

Alright, I know nothing about the setting, and the rules look really confusing, but if you're waiting on that 30th player, I'll join.

That post kinda makes you my hero. So, uh, just politely ignore the small shrine to Thufir in my closet. :smallbiggrin:

and take as much time as you need, Festy. It's no fun if you have to lose interest and the game dies.

Uncle Festy
2010-07-20, 04:59 AM
Agreed, but replace "interest" (which I will ALWAYS have for this game! :smallbiggrin:) with "time and energy" (which I am often lacking - ADD will do that sometimes :smallwink:).

Wizibirb
2010-09-20, 11:39 PM
*dawns narrator hat*

I have asked Festy if I could run this game and he gave me a thumbs up...

So with that being said, does anyone object to me taking over? If not we should be getting started soon. :smallsmile:

Internet Flea
2010-09-20, 11:44 PM
Suppose I'll join.

Fleeing Coward
2010-09-21, 01:54 AM
Internet Flea can have my spot I guess if this game starts.

Lady Tialait
2010-09-21, 09:16 AM
I'm good with it, however, don't drop Fleeing Coward, Internet Flea can be in reserves in case of AL. Because, i'm not sure all the players are still up for it.

Bahumat
2010-09-21, 09:32 AM
Still In. Always.

Recaiden
2010-09-21, 10:35 AM
I'm okay with it, and still in.

Inhuman Bot
2010-09-21, 10:39 AM
Still in, let's do this.

Aemoh
2010-09-21, 02:21 PM
Yep yep. Still in. Did you really need to ask? :biggrin:

Duneyrr
2010-09-21, 04:22 PM
If possible, I would like to be an AL replacement.

DarkCorax
2010-09-21, 05:16 PM
Still in of course.

Wizibirb
2010-09-21, 05:55 PM
I will send out pms asking to verify that you are still interested (this will be done tomorrow) I do know that some people will not be able to join. Then on Friday I will post the list of people and assign roles and IF everything goes as planed we will start on MONDAY.

Also I hope to be a great narrator but please bare with me. ((I'm unfamiliar with the first Ravnica, I plan to read up on that, and I am unfamiliar with it in terms of MtG knowledge.))

thanks for stickin with me. :smallsmile:

Elder Tsofu
2010-09-21, 06:07 PM
I'm still in, so no need to fill up my pm-box. :smallsmile:

Wizibirb
2010-09-21, 06:58 PM
Current players -

{table="head"]#|Player|Role|died
1|The Bushranger|?|?
2|Recaiden|?|?
3|Bahumat|?|?
4|Anatharon|?|?
5|Aemoh|?|?
6|DarkCorax|?|?
7|Elder Tsofu|?|?
8|Darkcomet|?|?
9|PirateMonk|?|?
10|Azure Butterfly|?|?
11|Internet Flea|?|?
12|Duneyrr|?|?
13|Arq Kujos|?|?
14|Lex-Kat|?|?
15|Billtodamax||
16|Murska|?|?
17|Tired N' Drowzy|?|?
18|Ghanz Nmi|?|?
19|Heroic|?|?
20|Horoar|?|?
21|||
22|||
23|||
24|||
25|||
26|||
27|||
28|||
29|||
30|||
[/table]

Well we currently have 18/30 people, I have gotten alot of no's from people as such new players are welcome.

Wizibirb
2010-09-21, 07:15 PM
Sorry for the double post, but I need to Thank Lady Tialait who has graciously stepped down from her role as a player and offered to help me as my co-narrator... So lets hear it for Lady Tialait!

Lady Tialait
2010-09-21, 07:19 PM
*Bows for the applause*......*hears crickets* :smallmad:

Recaiden
2010-09-21, 07:43 PM
* applauds *

Bahumat
2010-09-21, 07:52 PM
*Applauds*

Just so you know, despite not needing to respond, i didn't get the PM. Just so you know, since I recall that my role PM for the last MTG was mislaid as well.....please remember me! Basically just a warning for when you throw out the role PM's.

billtodamax
2010-09-22, 01:32 AM
So in. Festy games RAWK!

As do Sanity games! This still applies!

Uncle Festy
2010-09-22, 12:00 PM
*continues to lurk around and help a bit if needed*
I believe the final ruleset was posted in WW Central – I'm not sure I copied it into the OP here. Specifically, the ability for Niv-Mizzet's item was finalized there.

The Bushranger
2010-09-22, 12:39 PM
Hmm. Why not? In. :smallsmile:

Wizibirb
2010-09-22, 12:53 PM
Ravnica II: Wolfpact

Guilds and Roles
Feuding Guilds

Selesnya
Speaker of the Chorus – Knows Tolsmir; can redirect all other actions from a target to the user once per night (counts as a “protection” ability); starts with the Heart of the Chorus
Tolsmir Wolfblood – Knows the Speaker; can scry once per night

Izzet
Niv-Mizzet, The Firemind – Knows Tibor; can disguise a player once per night; starts with the Helm of the Firemind
Tibor, Master of Winds – Knows Niv-Mizzet; can scry once per night.

Golgari
Sisters of Stone Death – Knows Savra; can void a player once per night; starts with the Amulet of Stone Death
Savra, Queen of the Golgari – Knows the Sisters; can scry once per night.

Simic
Experiment Kraj – Knows Momir Vig; can disguise a player once per night; starts with the Experimental Cytoplast.
Momir Vig, Simic Visionary – Knows Kraj; can scry once per night.

Azorious
Grand Arbiter Augustin IV – Knows Isperia; can protect another player from lynching the next day once per night (counts as a “protection” ability); starts with the Arbiter’s Scepter.
Isperia the Inscrutiable – Knows Augustin; can scry once per night.

Killer Guilds

Dimir
Szadek, Lord of Secrets – Knows the Moroii Assassin; is one of Dimir’s killers (see below); starts with the Cloak of Secrets.
Moroii Assassin – Knows Szadek; is one of Dimir’s killers (see below).
Circu, Dimir Lobotomist – Can disguise a player once per night; starts alone.
Dimir Infiltrator – Can scry once per night; starts alone.

Rakdos
Rakdos the Defiler – Knows the Jagged Poppet; is one of Rakdos’ killers (see below); starts with the Defiler’s Horn.
Jagged Poppet – Knows Rakdos; is one of Rakdos’ killers (see below);
Lyzolda, the Blood Witch – Can void a player once per night; starts alone.
Rakdos Augermage – Can scry once per night; starts alone.

Gruul
Borborygmos – Knows the Skarrgan Skybreaker; is one of Gruul’s killers (see below); starts with the Titan’s Maul.
Skarrgan Skybreaker – Knows Borborygmos; is one of Gruul’s killers (see below)
Ulasht, the Hate Seed – Can bane a player once per night; starts alone.
Burning-Tree Shaman – Can scry once per night; starts alone.

Neutralish Guilds

Boros
Razia, Boros Archangel – Can void a player once per night; starts alone; starts with the Archangel’s Blade.
Agrus Kos, Wojek Veteran – Can scry once per night; starts alone.
Sunhome Enforcer – Can bane a player once per night, killing anyone who tries to kill their target; starts alone.
Firemane Angel – Can bane a player once per night, killing anyone who tries to kill their target; starts alone.

Orzhov
Ghost Council of Orzhova – Always gets items from lynches he votes for; starts alone; starts with the Writ of the Council
Teysa, Orzhov Scion – Can scry for items and Orzhov once per night; starts alone.
Orzhov Pontiff – Always gets items from lynches he votes for; starts alone.
Agent of Masks – Always gets items from lynches he votes for; starts alone.

Items
Each item has two possible uses. If the holder has the base ability noted in the item’s entry, then they may upgrade that ability to the item’s ability for use once per night. Otherwise, they may use the ability once, after which the item will be randomly redistributed to another living player. Note that members of the Orzhov can “bind” to a single item at a time, allowing them to act as if they had the item’s base ability for purposes of using that item.
Items may be transferred from one player to another, but only at night, by sending a PM to both the narrators and the planned recipient. The narrators will confirm the transfer at the end of the night. Items may not be used during a night in which they are being transferred.
If a player holding an item is lynched, a random player who voted for them will receive the item. If any members of the Orzhov guild (other than Teysa) voted for that player, one of them chosen at random will receive it instead. If a player holding an item is night killed, the killer receives the item.

Heart of the Chorus: Upgrades a protection ability into a targetswap (all actions targeting the user’s target are redirected to the user, and visa versa).
Helm of the Firemind: Upgrades a disguise into a permanent disguise, the user can have two permanent disguises which he does not have to resubmit every night, and he has his usual disguise.
Experimental Cytoplast: Upgrades a disguise into a cytoplast disguise (if the disguised player targets another player the next night, the targeted player receives the cytoplast disguise. The disguise can be passed to three players, after which it disappears. It also disappears if the player with the disguise does not use a night action.
Amulet of Stone Death: Upgrades a void into a redirect (the target uses their action on the player of the item holder’s choice).
Arbiter’s Scepter: Upgrades a protection ability into a lynchshift (if the target would be lynched, a secondary target is lynched instead).
Cloak of Secrets: Upgrades a kill into an abduction (player is revealed dead two nights later).
Defiler’s Horn: Upgrades a kill into an explosion (kills target as well as all other players targeting the target with any actions).
Titan’s Maul: Upgrades a kill into an unstoppable kill (cannot be voided or baned).
Archangel’s Blade: Upgrades a void into a trap (kills target if they use an action, as well as negating that action).
Writ of the Council: Upgrades being a member of the Orzhov into being able to steal an item from the player of your choice.

Ending and Winning the Game
The game ends if three of the Gruul, Dimir, Rakdos, and Boros are eliminated, and (if the Boros is not the last of those guilds standing) the last remaining guild outnumbers all other players.
If all four of the aforementioned guilds are eliminated, any player may vote to end the game instead of voting for a lynch. If over 50% of the remaining players vote for that option, then the game immediately ends.
Finally, the game also immediately ends if everyone is dead or if everyone still alive has fulfilled their win conditions.
The Dimir, Gruul, and Rakdos win by eliminating the other two and the Boros and by outnumbering all other players.
The Boros win by eliminating the Dimir, Gruul, and Rakdos.
The Orzhov win by holding 7 out of the 10 items by the end of the game.
The Selesnya, Izzet, Golgari, Simic, and Azorious win by eliminating all members of the guilds not adjacent to them in that order (Selesnya wants the Golgari & Simic dead, ect) and by having at least one of their members survive.

This is the rules I found that are the nearest to completion. Will have to make sure everything works out.

Lex-Kat
2010-09-22, 01:36 PM
Re-applying my in.

Ghanz Nmi
2010-09-22, 02:43 PM
Le join le up.

Horoar
2010-10-05, 04:19 AM
I suppose I'll play if this manages to start up.

Bahumat
2010-10-05, 09:25 PM
I'm still in. As Usual.

Wizibirb
2010-10-07, 04:33 PM
Current players -

{table="head"]#|Player|Role|died
1|The Bushranger|?|?
2|Recaiden|?|?
3|Bahumat|?|?
4|Anatharon|?|?
5|Aemoh|?|?
6|DarkCorax|?|?
7|Elder Tsofu|?|?
8|Darkcomet|?|?
9|PirateMonk|?|?
10|Azure Butterfly|?|?
11|Internet Flea|?|?
12|Duneyrr|?|?
13|Arq Kujos|?|?
14|Lex-Kat|?|?
15|Billtodamax||
16|Murska|?|?
17|Tired N' Drowzy|?|?
18|Ghanz Nmi|?|?
19|Heroic|?|?
20|Horoar|?|?
21|Korias|?|?
22|Leta|?|?
23|LordMika|?|?
24|bruntonspall|?|?
25|||
26|||
27|||
28|||
29|||
30|||
[/table]

24/30 people get your friends to join!

Korias
2010-10-10, 09:10 PM
Eh, I haven't played a WW Game in forever. Sign me up please!

Leta
2010-10-12, 12:10 PM
I can play, but I can't promise to be competent. :smallbiggrin:

LordMika
2010-10-12, 01:19 PM
im in again

Wizibirb
2010-10-12, 02:39 PM
I am recruiting until Friday of this week. If I do not have 30 players Ravnica will be canceled. (and I don't think it will be run again at least until Festy gets back.)

bruntonspall
2010-10-12, 04:42 PM
I'm in I guess.

Wizibirb
2010-10-16, 12:13 PM
Due to the fact that I did not acquire 30 people I regret to inform everyone that Ravnica will be officially canceled.

Lex-Kat
2010-10-16, 05:54 PM
:smallfrown: Sorry.

Wizibirb
2010-10-16, 05:55 PM
I know you tried lex and thanks. Not your fault. I blame everyone else, but not you.

Lex-Kat
2010-10-16, 06:02 PM
But you should. I did not actively try recruiting like I did for Vampire the Masquerade.

My excuse: VtM- G only needed 3 other players when I started. You need nine. :smallfrown:

Elder Tsofu
2010-10-16, 06:35 PM
My condolences.

Ghanz Nmi
2010-11-04, 12:45 AM
Very sad. :smallfrown: But at least it means Reverse WW will have your full attention, right?

Wizibirb
2010-11-04, 02:01 AM
Yup, or at least if MtG - conflux finishes on time it will. speaking of people go to central and look over what I have so far!