PDA

View Full Version : [Exalted] Kindly Malefactor: Misiniterpretation of Cecelyne Law For Fun And Charity!

Leliel
2010-06-25, 07:45 PM
So, now that I've created an Infernal of the "good thing I'm not an Abyssal, or my angst would really be overblown" variety, I've decided to create a Malefactor who embraces what he is as far superior to mere humans, fully throwing himself into his Urge....

Which would be good for the Endless Desert, except somewhere along the line, he got the idea that he has a duty, as the mighty, has to make the weak strong. Admittedly, he does this by abuse of Verdant Emptiness Endowment, but he doesn't like to call in all-consuming favors unless he has too. He doesn't want to be feared more than he already is.

The fact that he has a tendency to attract sandstorms when he complements his Past Life for a good idea doesn't seem to deter him either.

So yeah, how would you play a dyed-in-the-wool Malefactor with a "loves you and everyone" level of Compassion?

SurlySeraph
2010-06-25, 09:23 PM
I'd start by being extremely patronizing and condescending. "You're vastly inferior to me and always will be, but don't worry dearie, I'll help you out."

Serenity
2010-06-25, 10:58 PM
The following exchange seems relevant.

The Doctor: Adelaide, I've done this sort of thing before. In small ways, saved some little people. But never someone as important as you. Ooh, I'm good!
Adelaide: Little people? What, like Mia and Yuri? Who decides they're so unimportant? You?
The Doctor: For a long time now, I thought I was just a survivor, but I'm not. I'm the winner. That's who I am. A Time Lord victorious.
Adelaide: And there's no one to stop you?
The Doctor: No.