PDA

View Full Version : MacSac Talks Smack - Help us, Help yourself

Felixaar
2010-06-26, 07:05 AM
So a few of you may remember Diversion Magazine (http://www.diversionmagazine.blogspot.com), the online, free literary magazine that I run with the assistance of my loyal Playground minions.

Dance, fools! Dance for your king!

Ahem.

So as part of my plan to get Diversion up to a higher standard, we're introducing a new feature: MacSac Talks Smack! J. Alexander MacIssac, the Playground's truemane, will answer your questions and dole out sweet, creamy justice.

I know what you're thinking: pfft, it'll just be one of those lame columns with no help whatsoever. But I have evidence from MacSac himself that this will not be the case.

"I don't do touchy-feely 'do what your heart tells you' advice. I like cutting down to the bone and, without being mean, telling it like it is."

So we have plans to eventually make the column subject specific, but at the moment feel free to ask general questions on whatever topic you'd like.

So whats on your mind? Don't tell me, tell big mysterious Mr. MacIssac. Send your questions in to [email protected]! You have the power!