PDA

View Full Version : (Beep) Initializing...

Cyborg Mage
2010-06-28, 12:46 PM
Salutations fellow Playgrounders! (Does this sound too fancy to you? Yeah, so do I) I'm Cyborg Mage, Cybernetically Enhanced Spellcaster! (Wow that was redundant) I am an excellent roleplayer, but with little D&D Experience. I do DM, but so far i've only ever played AD&D 2nd Edition, so forgive me if I mess up a few things on my Homebrews/Worldbuilds. I have some good ideas for Homebrew, Fancomics (Interactive or not!) and PbP games. Unfortunately, I am faced with both a lack of digital art experience and a decent art program (MS Paint's the only one I have), so i'll be looking for an artist quite soon. You may also find me on the Request an Avatar forums looking for... a Cyborg Mage. So, post your words of newbie guidance here! (Or ill conceived flame posts, but i'd prefer the former)

Whammydill
2010-06-28, 12:54 PM
There is a sticky for introductions and welcomings for new members at the top of this subforum. Other than that welcome and as always, read the forum rules, it can save you alot of trouble and answer many questions

Cyborg Mage
2010-06-28, 01:00 PM
Ah, sorry 'bout that. Let's just hope I don't get infracted for my first post. Just in case... (Cyborg Mage's Anti-Infraction Field)

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2010-06-28, 01:03 PM
It's a common misunderstanding, usually no infractions involved.

Welcome, eh?

MrEdwardNigma
2010-06-28, 01:04 PM
Don't worry, the mods here keep a clean ship, but they're generally pretty cool guys (or girls, as the case might be). You seem like an eccentric person, I have a feeling you'll fit right in, Mage.

Moff Chumley
2010-06-28, 04:42 PM
Except for that Roland guy. He's no fun, no fun at all. You best steer clear-

THERE IS NO MIND CONTROL. I WILL GO BACK TO MY FUN.

LCR
2010-06-28, 05:30 PM
Except for that Roland guy. He's no fun, no fun at all. You best steer clear-

THERE IS NO MIND CONTROL. I WILL GO BACK TO MY FUN.

So, that joke hasn't died yet?

Faceist
2010-06-28, 05:35 PM
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOROLAND

Welcome to the forums, yo. All you need is a neat robo-mage avatar and you'll be all set. :smalltongue:

SDF
2010-06-28, 06:05 PM
Welcome, but I'm not too sure how happy Robot Sorcerer and Android Wizard will be.

Crimmy
2010-06-28, 06:37 PM
The Crimson Mage bids you welcome. But The Crimson Mage does not understand if a Cyborg Mage is something big enough to have it's own thread.

Helanna
2010-06-28, 08:27 PM
So, that joke hasn't died yet?

That joke will never die. The mind control won't let us forget. :smallamused:

olelia
2010-06-28, 10:23 PM
Just like how Candlejack refuses to go aw

Blue Ghost
2010-06-28, 10:25 PM
Welcome, Cyborg Mage! Glad to have your presence down with us in SMBG!

rakkoon
2010-06-29, 05:45 AM
Wel hello there,

Inkscape is free and used by many artists here. I tried it myself but keep getting depressed by comparing my stuff to that of all those Masters around here.

And anyone who makes Buffy allusions in his first post is welcome here!