PDA

View Full Version : Disease/Cancer Mage question

AustontheGreat1
2010-06-29, 03:50 AM
So I've got a Cancer Mage and I'm curious. Is the contagion class feature the only means through which the Cancer Mage can cause disease in targets, or if a cancer mage who collects diseases spits in someones drink, do they have to save vs all the diseases the cancer mage has been exposed to? I'm pretty sure I've asked a question like this before but seeing as how I'm not sure if I did or what the answer was, I'll get a confirmation.

Alleine
2010-06-29, 04:25 AM
A cancer mage can transmit diseases the normal way just like everyone else. Which makes them really killer if you can dredge up the list of contact diseases someone made awhile ago.

AustontheGreat1
2010-06-29, 06:38 AM
A cancer mage can transmit diseases the normal way just like everyone else. Which makes them really killer if you can dredge up the list of contact diseases someone made awhile ago.

Awesome Opossum

Douglas
2010-06-29, 06:50 AM
Of course, for the real brokenness you need to get Festering Anger and Vile Rigidity.

AustontheGreat1
2010-06-29, 08:51 AM
No such luck:smallannoyed:

My Dm is well aware of that trick and has already stated that immunity to the effects of a disease means immunity to all the effects of the disease.