PDA

View Full Version : [3.5/PF] Killoren

DragonOfLies
2010-06-30, 02:06 PM
I'm in the early stages of making a homebrew campaign setting, and i'd like the Killoren (RotW) to be one of the major races. However, I notice that races in Pathfinder tend to be a bit ... better. And Killoren are hardly a great choice even in 3.5. So what I'd like are some ideas for Killoren racial traits that are on par with the Pathfinder races.

I thought +2 to WIS was a good place to start, since they're going to be heavily into druidic magic. But what to do with Manifest Nature's Might? :smalleek:

Any thoughts will be much appreciated :smallsmile:

Chrystrom
2010-06-30, 02:18 PM
Well looking over the Nature's Might it seems like it might transfer over easily. Obviously some of the skill bonuses will have to be adjusted like Stealth instead of Move silently. I think you are right in that the race needs some help to stand next to the other PF races.

DragonOfLies
2010-06-30, 02:33 PM
Looking at Aspect of the Hunter, it's actually pretty good. Nowhere near enough to bring the race up to par tho. Maybe it'll be an always-active racial trait rather than one that need s to be selected every day.

So I'll adjust the skills part of it to +2 Perception and +2 Stealth, thanks Chrystrom :smallsmile: