PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil Build

Abaddon87
2010-06-30, 02:49 PM
So I just had an idea for a Gestalt character that is a nod to Lord Osmund Saddler in Resident Evil 4, but I have a question. It would involve Beguiler//Hexblade (Hexblade I know, but hear me out please) and of course the Mother Cyst Feat/Spells. Basically, this guy will be able to debuff his target, sneak up behind him and BAM, cyst implant. One by one, villagers will be implanted and then dominated permanently.

My big question is, since it doesn't mention in the Comp Warrior, if the target of the Hexblade fails the save versus the debuff curse, do they know it? Do they feel unlucky? Im trying to be as stealth as possible to keep the target from knowing they have been implanted with a cyst.

Any thoughts? Should I look elsewhere for debuffs than Hexblade? And if so, please state why. I know Hexblade is not a well liked class (insert Monk joke here), but its the only one that can just give someone a -6 to everything.

Have at it Playgrounders! And thanks in advance!

Abaddon87
2010-06-30, 04:08 PM
Nothing? Not even gonna make fun of Hexblades OR Monks...

Tough crowd... :smallsigh:

Optimystik
2010-06-30, 04:12 PM
Symbionts might be the best way to model Saddler, but I'm not too good with them.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3167/2712805518_7f31676ae5.jpg

Abaddon87
2010-06-30, 04:16 PM
Hmm I was thinking about maybe making him a lycanthrope and giving him some levels in Warshaper. That would cover his "grows tentacles and lots of em" look for when he really comes unhinged.

Probably fit in some undead grafts as well for bonuses and flavor.

Where is the Symbiont from? I might have to look at that.