PDA

View Full Version : hmmm

Superglucose
2010-07-01, 01:29 PM
Can someone stat me up Divayth Fyr (http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Divayth_Fyr) as a 16th level wizard in 3.5? Any PrCs are acceptable and I want it to be a very difficult end-boss to a dungeon I'm currently writing. He'll be supported by 1 10th level guard (fighter2/barbarian3/ranger3 troglodyte) and 4 5th level guards.

I know there used to be a thread for this, but I can't find it on the first three pages :P

Vinyadan
2010-07-02, 11:30 AM
I am not very good at statting characters - actually, I have no idea of how, as I am a more of a writer than a player - but I will give you some ideas, since no one else answered :smalltongue:

Proficient with heavy armour; find a way to avoid arcane spell failure.
His spells in Morrowind are:
-summon flame atronach
-summon frost atronach
-wild spelldrinker
-strong spelldrinker
-strong reflect
-command humanoid
-command creature
-command beast
-dire weary
-75% fire resistance and sanctuary (racial powers).
I don't know to what D&D schools these spells belong. You may want to add him some aura or buffing spell to help his guards.

About combat: Divayth carries a complete daedric armour; he only lacks a helmet. The only weapon on him is a daedric dagger; in the room there are other powerful artifacts, in particular the daedric crescent: you may want to give it to him, as it is a rare weapon. It would be an enchanted double sword. Given that he is a level 65 character, however, Divayth can do about anything he wants, as his lower skills are 90.

I hope I helped :elan:

Kaulesh
2010-07-02, 12:35 PM
This is Morrowind. You suffer ASF while naked. I'd say leave it in. Maybe lessen it a bit to be actually usable.

Doc Roc
2010-07-02, 12:45 PM
I need to know about the party this is an endboss for.