PDA

View Full Version : [D&D 3e] Question about the book "Undead"

Jergmo
2010-07-04, 12:07 PM
I've been looking around but haven't found anything thus far, and I was trying to see if any of the content from the 3e book "Undead" had been updated for 3.5. There are a couple of prestige classes that I like from the book, and I know the general rule of thumb is that if there is no printed errata, it's still 3.5 compatible but I wanted to make sure before I implemented anything.

One of the main things I wanted to know about was the Chirurgeon prestige class, which is kind of like a "Frankenstein Necromancer" package, dealing with grafting stronger body parts, healing undead/constructs and creating stronger flesh golems. I know there's supposed to be a Chirurgeon class that deals with optimizing the Heal skill, but that's all I've seen. :smallconfused:

Aroka
2010-07-04, 12:09 PM
Who's the publisher? I don't recall a WotC book by that name.

Jergmo
2010-07-04, 12:13 PM
Who's the publisher? I don't recall a WotC book by that name.

*Checks* AEG (Alderac Entertainment Group)

arguskos
2010-07-04, 12:20 PM
It's third party, it's likely not officially updated, but it's also not official material, so have fun with it. Just clear it with your DM first.

Jergmo
2010-07-04, 12:21 PM
It's third party, it's likely not officially updated, but it's also not official material, so have fun with it. Just clear it with your DM first.

Ah, I am the DM, I was just hoping to see if anything had been fiddled with to be more up to date if anyone knew.

Irreverent Fool
2010-07-04, 02:25 PM
Ah, I am the DM, I was just hoping to see if anything had been fiddled with to be more up to date if anyone knew.

I haven't ever seen 3rd party books updated. Most 3e material is fully compatible with 3.5. Skills for creatures occasionally need to be fiddled with.

KillianHawkeye
2010-07-04, 02:35 PM
Just change anything you need to to make it 3.5 compatible (i.e. skills, feats, DR, critical threat range stacking, etc.).