PDA

View Full Version : 4E boundless endurance

FullofQuestions
2010-07-07, 01:44 AM
The power says I gain regeneration when I am bloodied. My question is when does it stop, and if it stops when I am no longer bloodied, does it begin again when I am bloodied again? Thank in advance.

Meta
2010-07-07, 01:52 AM
The power says I gain regeneration when I am bloodied. My question is when does it stop, and if it stops when I am no longer bloodied, does it begin again when I am bloodied again? Thank in advance.

It depends on the power but for Boundless Endurance you will not regen on any turn you start above bloodied and will regen on any turn you start below bloodied til the end of the encounter

NecroRebel
2010-07-07, 02:24 AM
It depends on the power but for Boundless Endurance you will not regen on any turn you start above bloodied and will regen on any turn you start below bloodied til the end of the encounter

Technically it lasts until you leave the stance (yes, for some reason that particular effect is the result of how you stand :smallconfused:), which can happen due to the end of the encounter, you falling unconscious, or you entering a different stance by using another power with the Stance keyword.

Meta
2010-07-07, 09:37 AM
Technically it lasts until you leave the stance (yes, for some reason that particular effect is the result of how you stand :smallconfused:), which can happen due to the end of the encounter, you falling unconscious, or you entering a different stance by using another power with the Stance keyword.

Ahh it was late, and i missed a keyword :smalleek:
Having only one stance active at a time is actually a really big issue for a fighter too, as many of their best powers are stances