PDA

View Full Version : Warforged stats?

RE:Insanity
2010-07-09, 04:34 PM
Can someone please give me the racial characteristics and bonuses your basic 3.5 ed warforged character gets? I was hoping to make one on myth-weavers, but I can't find any good internet sources on them. I don't want scout, or titan, or 4ed, just normal old 3.5 ed.
If anyone could do that, I would be very grateful.

FirebirdFlying
2010-07-09, 05:04 PM
Try here (http://www.crystalkeep.com)?

Also, for future reference, threads like this go in Roleplaying Games. :smallwink:

(And generally if it's not OGL, it's probably not appropriate to post here.)

Teutonic Knight
2010-07-09, 05:07 PM
EDIT 2: What have I done? :smalleek:

And for the record, next time direct this kind of question to the Poleplaying Games section of the Forums. Thank you and have a nice day.

EDIT: Ninja'd, for the first time.

RE:Insanity
2010-07-09, 05:08 PM
My second-most-sincere apologies. I'd give my sincerest, but to be truthful, I dunno what OGL is and I'm a little frusterated at myself that my eyesmust have passed over that in the rules when I read them, and it's distracting me.
EDIT: I just checked that, and truth be told, I'd prefer not to download anything.

SaintRidley
2010-07-09, 07:10 PM
Basically, if it's not in the SRD, it's generally a bad idea for us to give too detailed a description of things.

dehro
2010-07-09, 09:26 PM
Basically, if it's not in the SRD, it's generally a bad idea for us to give too detailed a description of things.

meh..he's obviously new, asks what OGL means and you slap SRD in his face:smallamused:
hereby I ad my curiosity to his..what do either of them mean?

Galileo
2010-07-09, 11:10 PM
SRD is the System Reference Document. It's the parts of the main D&D 3.5 books (Player's Handbook, Dungeon Master's Guide, Monster Manual, Expanded Psionics Handbook) that have been released freely for distribution under the Open Gaming Licence (OGL). Google "srd" for it.

And Teutonic Knight was wrong about one point. Warforged automatically stabilise at 0 hitpoints or below, but also lose consciousness.

Teutonic Knight
2010-07-11, 05:22 PM
And Teutonic Knight was wrong about one point. Warforged automatically stabilise at 0 hitpoints or below, but also lose consciousness.

Right. Sorry about that, I was in a hurry and I given how much time I spend at the computer I still can't type while reading something.

Also, I just checked. Nothing in Eberron Campaign Setting is OGL. Should I delete it?

arguskos
2010-07-11, 05:23 PM
Also, I just checked. Nothing in Eberron Campaign Setting is OGL. Should I delete it?
Yes, you should. OGL is only that material that is on the d20 SRD. Otherwise, assume you cannot post it.

Eloel
2010-07-12, 12:44 AM
And for the record, next time direct this kind of question to the Poleplaying Games section of the Forums. Thank you and have a nice day.

Need that section NOW! :smallamused:

Athaniar
2010-07-12, 08:39 AM
For further reference: here (http://www.d20srd.org) is the online SRD.