PDA

View Full Version : Myth-Weavers help

RE:Insanity
2010-07-09, 10:13 PM
Anyone know how to make a link to one of your myth-weavers character sheets that won't let anyone but the original creator edit it?

Math_Mage
2010-07-09, 10:14 PM
Anyone know how to make a link to one of your myth-weavers character sheets that won't let anyone but the original creator edit it?

That's how it is with public sheets, by default. For example, check out the characters in my sig.

The Rose Dragon
2010-07-09, 10:18 PM

I didn't know there was a way to let anyone other than the original creator edit it, actually.

Does anyone know how to do that?

PId6
2010-07-09, 10:22 PM
I didn't know there was a way to let anyone other than the original creator edit it, actually.

Does anyone know how to do that?
The Edit Users button lets you add other editors to the sheet, allowing specific other people to modify certain sheets of yours.

2010-07-09, 10:28 PM
Sn'awesomesauce (a cross between sn'ausages and awesomesauce). Thanks everyone!

The Rose Dragon
2010-07-09, 10:30 PM
The Edit Users button lets you add other editors to the sheet, allowing specific other people to modify certain sheets of yours.

That requires those people to have myth-weavers accounts, though. And that I know what their account name is.

Math_Mage
2010-07-09, 10:30 PM

What in the what are sn'ausages? :smallconfused:

PId6
2010-07-09, 10:32 PM
That requires those people to have myth-weavers accounts, though. And that I know what their account name is.
Yes it does. I don't know of any way to make a sheet "truly" public, if that's what you want.

Coidzor
2010-07-09, 10:35 PM
What in the what are sn'ausages? :smallconfused:

doggy treats.

2010-07-09, 10:44 PM
Snausages are dried vienna sausages for dogs that (you'll freak at this but trust me) never spoil and taste great. Healthier for humans than most 'human' food, too.

Ormagoden
2010-07-09, 11:14 PM

I just cut to the chase, I coined Sauceome. Now let it spread!

Commander McCoy
2010-07-09, 11:33 PM
Snausages are dried vienna sausages for dogs that (you'll freak at this but trust me) never spoil and taste great. Healthier for humans than most 'human' food, too.

I seriously doubt that something with enough chemicals in it to never spoil is healthier than most typical human foods.

Mystic Muse
2010-07-09, 11:35 PM
I seriously doubt that something with enough chemicals in it to never spoil is healthier than most typical human foods.

Agreed.:smallyuk:

Jallorn
2010-07-09, 11:47 PM

I post here only to celebrate the fact that someone other than my family calls them snausages. Even if our spelling differs. :smallbiggrin:

Curmudgeon
2010-07-09, 11:55 PM
I post here only to celebrate the fact that someone other than my family calls them snausages.
It's a registered trade mark for a particular product. (http://snausages.com/)

2010-07-10, 12:33 AM
Honey never goes bad. Neither do tea leaves or properly dried fruits and meats.