PDA

View Full Version : [RvB] Red vs. Blue Chronicles: Chapter 2 (Let's try to do better with posting?)

PallElendro
2010-07-10, 12:09 AM
http://blog.newsok.com/bamsblog/files/2009/09/RvB_iD_by_Red_Vs_Blue_Fanclub.jpg

If you are reading this, you have been drafted into the Red vs. Blue Civil war, and are required to report to Blood Gulch, Valhalla, or Standoff. This war will turn the tides of the Spartan IIs for life.

Ground Rules
Rule #1: Follow Command. Their faith in their test subjects Red/Blue soldiers is vital to enhance the Freelancer project.
Rule #2: You can only get a new colored armor when you are not a recruit or officer.
Rule #3: Do not overeat, drink, and sleep. We learned of this from Grif.
Rule #4: Be wary of the opponent poisoning your next meal.

Of course, we have a menu for the different threads posted in this war. Archives, you say?
Chapter 1 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156553)

Draftee Format
Name:
DOB(2533 or lower):
Do you wish to take the oath of loyalty to your service in your army choice?
Are you an idiot?

Red Team:
Dan Chumley (Moff Chumley)
Sir Flatbottom (Falgorn)
Connor Drake (riccaru)
X-791435631 (Instinct)
Blue Team:
Joshua Hayes (Pally Elendro)
Shamus Smith (iElf)
Andrew Joans (IcemanJRC)
Leonard Church (Gimliggamer)
Michael J. Caboose (Gimliggamer)
Creed (Creed)
Command/Freelancers
Gregory Hansen (Crusty_Fish)
Agent 7-9 (Sahaar)

Neutral (thinking about moving this to Command/Freelancers, or calling them Aliens.
Xodus (Maxios)

You are now ready to become a new soldier for the Red (or Blue) team! Not that you have a choice. (Drafted, remember?)

Gaming rules: All rules associated with Halo 2 dual-wielding, Halo 3/ODST equipment, Com-Links are established, Halo 3 and Reach's armor permutations and emblems are given, and weapons from Halo: Reach that are not seen in Halo 3.
Race: Human.
Do you wish to take the oath of loyalty to your service in your army choice? Yes.
Are you an idiot? No.

PallElendro
2010-07-10, 08:10 PM
Bump. Gotta leave more letters.

Maxios
2010-07-31, 09:00 PM
Name: Xodus
DOB(2533 or lower): 2530
Race: Conevant Elite (wears unique spartan armor elite silver armor)
Do you wish to take the oath of loyalty to your service in your army choice? No
Are you an idiot? No

A pod rockets toward's Blood Gulch. It hit's it sqaure in the middle causing a crater. Out steps Xodus. He heard he could make some money here, and he came running as fast as his elite legs could carry him.
"So THIS is Blood Gulch." he said. "Pretty generic." He started to walk towards Red Base, his silver armor shining as he walked.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-31, 09:01 PM
Name: Xodus
DOB(2533 or lower): 2530
Race: Conevant Elite (but wears unique spartan armor)
Do you wish to take the oath of loyalty to your service in your army choice? No
Are you an idiot? No

A pod rockets toward's Blood Gulch. It hit's it sqaure in the middle causing a crater. Out steps Xodus. He heard he could make some money here, and he came running as fast as his elite legs could carry him.
"So THIS is Blood Gulch." he said. "Pretty generic." He started to walk towards Red Base, his silver armor shining as he walked.
Xodus may feel several sniper rifle shots in his legs...

Maxios
2010-07-31, 09:05 PM
"What the-" Xodus said, avoiding the attacks. He put down a device, and caused a bubble shield to appear around him. He drew an energy sword. He had training for combat situtations like this.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-31, 09:08 PM
"What the-" Xodus said, avoiding the attacks. He put down a device, and caused a bubble shield to appear around him. He drew an energy sword. He had training for combat situtations like this.
I'd like to point out that at least one of those should've hit him. He wasn't expecting it, and sniper shots travel faster than he could react. Also, a full clip was fired at him. At least one or two should've hit:smallannoyed:.

Maxios
2010-07-31, 10:08 PM
OOC: One hit Xodus in the arm, and he grunted for the impact, then he put up the shield and sword.
"Where are you sniper" Xodus said quietly looking around the gulch.

Creed
2010-07-31, 10:28 PM
Name: Creed
DOB(2533 or lower): 2531
Race: Human

Are you as aware as Grif (say no!)? Nope
Do you wish to take the oath of loyalty to your service in your army choice? Okay
Are you an idiot? C, all of the above.

Creed sat silently near Blue Base. He cradled his M7S submachine gun in his arms and waited.
His player was so bored he could play Final Fantasy.

Maxios
2010-07-31, 11:24 PM
Maxios decided it was safe now, and ran towards Red Base. (he also deactivated the bubble shield and took it with him)

Gimliggamer
2010-07-31, 11:35 PM
Maxios decided it was safe now, and ran towards Red Base. (he also deactivated the bubble shield and took it with him)
I'm pretty sure bubble shields are one-offs.
Caboose speeds a mongoose into the wall right next to Creed.
"I'm okay!"

Creed
2010-07-31, 11:48 PM
I'm pretty sure bubble shields are one-offs.
Caboose speeds a mongoose into the wall right next to Creed.
"I'm okay!"

You... remind me not to let you drive. So... I'm bored. Any Reds out there?

Gimliggamer
2010-07-31, 11:50 PM
You... remind me not to let you drive. So... I'm bored. Any Reds out there?
"Yeah...Theres even a pirate like last time!"

Creed
2010-07-31, 11:58 PM
Let's go get that punk. I'm... driving. Creed goes over to a Warthog near the base.

Gimliggamer
2010-08-01, 12:01 AM
Let's go get that punk. I'm... driving. Creed goes over to a Warthog near the base.
"...Let's steal their chocolate! Yay!" Caboose gets in the passenger seat, holding his pistol.

Creed
2010-08-01, 12:03 AM
Yeah...
Creed floors it. He's a reckless driver to say the least. But at least he's going towards Red base!

Gimliggamer
2010-08-01, 12:07 AM
"Weeeee!" Caboose is firing his pistol at the ground, using both hands.

PallElendro
2010-08-01, 01:48 PM
I've been forced to change text colors. I can now undeadtime, and know my threads will take off some day.
---
Oi! What's going on?

Maxios
2010-08-01, 08:15 PM
"Ohhhh that can't be good." Xodus says turning around. He saw a Warthog piloted by some Blues going behind him.
"What? A covenant can't just set his foot down on a gulch anymore!" he yells angrily.
AND THAT'S when he decided to use his jetpack. Back in his army days, he stole one from the leader of his squad. He then hired a technician to install it in his.
He flew high in the air. He flew over to the Warthog and stopped using the jet pack, and tried to land it in. He drew his energy sword. If one were to fight him, he was usually the one who would win.

Gimliggamer
2010-08-01, 08:29 PM
"Ohhhh that can't be good." Xodus says turning around. He saw a Warthog piloted by some Blues going behind him.
"What? A covenant can't just set his foot down on a gulch anymore!" he yells angrily.
AND THAT'S when he decided to use his jetpack. Back in his army days, he stole one from the leader of his squad. He then hired a technician to install it in his.
He flew high in the air. He flew over to the Warthog and stopped using the jet pack, and tried to land it in. He drew his energy sword. If one were to fight him, he was usually the one who would win.
Thats a bit out of place and overpowered, especially for an elite, who doesn't even get jetpacks in canon. I would wait and get that approved by PallElendro before you use stuff thats not even released yet.

Creed
2010-08-01, 09:02 PM
Thats a bit out of place and overpowered, especially for an elite, who doesn't even get jetpacks in canon. I would wait and get that approved by PallElendro before you use stuff thats not even released yet.

Creed agrees, with what little Halo experience I have.
Essentially everything I know about Halo is from watching RvB and reading the wiki.
I am sad.

Gimliggamer
2010-08-01, 09:04 PM
Creed agrees, with what little Halo experience I have.
Essentially everything I know about Halo is from watching RvB and reading the wiki.
I am sad.
Hm. apparently I'm a Halo nerd now. I've watched three different machinimas of it besides RvB, played and own all the games, own most of the books, and own Halo Legends.
I am sad.

PallElendro
2010-08-02, 12:06 PM
((As of Halo: Reach, equipment for Elites/Spartans come with their sole class. Tumble is what Elites got for now, as well as Cloaks. But controversy comes over with Brute jetpacks, so for now, Elites have Brute Jetpacks, until specified for some sort of levitation or not in Halo: Reach.))
---
Anyone want to Private Message the current plot? That'd be great.
All Blue squad members, give me a sitrep.

Gimliggamer
2010-08-02, 03:47 PM
((My point is that elites can't use jetpacks, even in Halo:Reach, and there is no mention of them in any of the books. Besides, this is Blood Gulch. Plus, this character is already different, and probably slightly overpowered. It's an elite (Who somehow has nonexistent spartan class elite armor.), It already dodged a full clip of sniper bullets that it didn't expect at all, and it deployed a bubble shield and then picked it up, even though they explode after deployed.))

Maxios
2010-08-02, 03:55 PM
"Wait a minute..." Xodus said. "Bubble Shields go boom after you pick them up so..."
BOOM. He fell to the ground, jet pack and bubble shield broken.
"It seems like a board discussion just happened, then some ramifications just affected me!" Xodus said.
((Every one happy? No jetpack, no portable bubble shield))

Gimliggamer
2010-08-02, 03:57 PM
"Wait a minute..." Xodus said. "Bubble Shields go boom after you pick them up so..."
BOOM. He fell to the ground, jet pack and bubble shield broken.
"It seems like a board discussion just happened, then some ramifications just affected me!" Xodus said.
((Every one happy? No jetpack, no portable bubble shield))
((Yes. But why did you feel the need to give him 'special apartan armor'? Elite armor is good enough, plus they all have translators built in.))

Maxios
2010-08-02, 04:00 PM
((Okay, he now has Elite armor.))
Xodus looked down up suddenly from the ground. In an instant, his unique, awesome armor turned into a generic set of soldier armor.
"AWWW man! Another BOARD discussion ramification!" Xodus said. He suddenly realized something, he was right next to the Blue's Warthog filled with Spartans who are ready to destroy him.
"I uhhh...come in peace?" Xodus said to the Spartans.

Gimliggamer
2010-08-02, 04:02 PM
Caboose jumps out of the warthog when he sees Xodus, and begins running towards him. "Ohmigod it's another Fluffy!"

Maxios
2010-08-02, 04:06 PM
"What in the Halo's name is a fluffy?" Xodus said. He readied his energy sword. This stranger appears to be attacking him.
"And just to clarify, I COME IN PEACE! I'm a merc, willing to work for the highest bidder. So pay high, or I'll be with those red warriors!" Xodus yelled loudly.

((The plot appears to be everyone fights guys who falls from the sky, hoping to make a decent living apparently.)

Gimliggamer
2010-08-02, 04:37 PM
"What in the Halo's name is a fluffy?" Xodus said. He readied his energy sword. This stranger appears to be attacking him.
"And just to clarify, I COME IN PEACE! I'm a merc, willing to work for the highest bidder. So pay high, or I'll be with those red warriors!" Xodus yelled loudly.

((The plot appears to be everyone fights guys who falls from the sky, hoping to make a decent living apparently.)
Caboose hears this and steps back, pointing his pistol at Xodus. "Your not Fluffy. I have my english to blargblarg dictionary, and none of those words are in it."

Maxios
2010-08-02, 04:56 PM
"*Sigh* I do things for those who pay me. People pay me to fight in battles. If 2 people want to pay me, they have a bidding contest. Did I make this simple enough?" Xodus said. He took a few steps forward.

Gimliggamer
2010-08-02, 04:57 PM
"*Sigh* I do things for those who pay me. People pay me to fight in battles. If 2 people want to pay me, they have a bidding contest. Did I make this simple enough?" Xodus said. He took a few steps forward.
"Stay back non-Fluffy!" Caboose fires a shot into the air. Several, in fact.

Maxios
2010-08-02, 05:08 PM
"Like I said before, I come in peace. If you do not realize that right now, then I will be forced to come in not-peace." Xodus said. He readied his energy sword.

Gimliggamer
2010-08-02, 05:09 PM
"Like I said before, I come in peace. If you do not realize that right now, then I will be forced to come in not-peace." Xodus said. He readied his energy sword.
"You killed Fluffy!!!!" Caboose yells, randomnly shooting shots into the air.

Maxios
2010-08-02, 05:13 PM
"I did not kill a fluffy! But, you have now angered me. Last chance human." Xodus said.

Creed
2010-08-02, 05:15 PM
Your last chance, you mean.
Creed jumped into the turret-thingy on the warthog and pointed it at the alien.
Sadly, I vasty.... overpower you with firepowa.

Maxios
2010-08-02, 05:28 PM
"What is this? Pick on the alien day?" Xodus yelled. Three shots from the turret his Xodus. He then ran towards the warthog. He jumped into the driver's seat and did the one thing GUARANTEED to defeated all foes:

He put on Beethoven's 8th Sympathy remake by the conveant band CA/CD, on the max volume. He then turned off the part of his armor that allows him to hear.

Gimliggamer
2010-08-02, 05:34 PM
"What is this? Pick on the alien day?" Xodus yelled. Three shots from the turret his Xodus. He then ran towards the warthog. He jumped into the driver's seat and did the one thing GUARANTEED to defeated all foes:

He put on Beethoven's 8th Sympathy remake by the conveant band CA/CD, on the max volume. He then turned off the part of his armor that allows him to hear.
Hm. Then he won't be able to hear Church yelling to the guy in the turret. "Get out of the turret if you want to live!" He yells, hurling a plasma grenade at it.

Creed
2010-08-02, 05:37 PM
Creed jumps out of the turret and runs.

Gimliggamer
2010-08-02, 05:38 PM
The first plasma grenade hits and sticks too the turret, which is when the second hits the passenger seat. They explode simultaneously in about three seconds.

Maxios
2010-08-03, 01:41 PM
"You boys, just ticked me off big time." Xodus said, jumping out of the warthog. It then exploded. He went flying to the dirt, face down. After a moment, he got up, caked in dirt.
"You guys got power. Probably more then those reddies. Tell you what, I'll work for you guys FOR FREE." Xodus said. Xodus turned around, and started to walk (more limp) to Blue Base.

Maxios
2010-08-08, 11:58 AM
Xodus limped down Blood Gulch, then, after he was gone from sight, he snuck over to a cave he knew quite well. This wasn't Xodus' first time in the old Gulch, and he knew some parts of it quite well.
And this one held something very near and dear to him: A Ghost. He hopped into the vehicle and sped it up, then zoomed towards Red Base. He zoomed past those Blues, and yelled "SUCKERS!" and reached it within a minute.
"Odd. The old red base seems to be abandoned." He said walking in to it, not seeing heads nor tails of Red clad warriors. "It seems I am the only life form here."
He walked around the base, and found a Monkey, a TV with an Xbox 360 and Halo 3, and a Warthog and a Banshee. He walked over to a thing-a-ma-bobber that boosted his voice really loud and he said
"BLUES! RED BASE HAS A NEW OCCUPANT! ME!"
Unfortunately, his voice was so loud his Ghost blew up, and frightened the monkey who proceeded to fled to a cave, and shattered the wind shield of the Warthog.

PallElendro
2010-08-08, 06:37 PM
Aaah! Friggin'... loud! *gruff* Ok, stay calm, Church can probably help you with this, Command won't. Maybe.

*click*
Vic Jr? This is Joshua Hayes, requesting a Care Package with a surplus of ammo, and maybe some incendiary grenades.

You got me, I got you, let's talk here, so, to get the Care Package, you'll need to get the requisition form, either from Simmons' butt, or if your printer does fax.
---
((I do Vic, if anyone needs him.))

Maxios
2010-08-08, 07:00 PM
Xodus paced around the fort. And then he found something that caused him to get stuff from command. He rung it up
"Hey command, red leader Xodus here. I need a new monkey to replace the last, and a ghost."
"You got it, or you will get it I suppose tomorrow." command said. Xodus hung it up.

PallElendro
2010-08-09, 09:29 PM
((Maxios, you hit another error. Dan Chumley (absent) is the leader of Red Base.))

Maxios
2010-08-09, 09:43 PM
(OOC: I know. But since he hasn't posted on this yet, and no one is currently posting that's Red besides me, I am the de facto leader. When D.C. comes back, then I'll relinquish command and let D.C. back in charge. But until he posts again, I shall lead the Red Team.)

PallElendro
2010-08-09, 11:06 PM
((Right. I think I'll plan something for my character, now.))
---
Oi, Sangheili! Get your non-human, unusually armored meatsack here to fight!

Maxios
2010-08-10, 12:23 PM
"Fighting, fighting fighting! Is that all you meatbags called Humans think about in this gulch?" Xodus said. "Eh. Doesn't really matter. Just curious." Xodus said.
Xodus walked out of the fort, and up the ramp to the roof.
He pulled out some Binoculars, and started to look upon Blue base, seeing the locations of the Blues.

Instinct
2010-08-10, 02:59 PM
Name: X-791435631 (prefers X-791)
DOB(2533 or lower): 2250
Race: Robot
Do you wish to take the oath of loyalty to your service in your army choice? A what now
Are you an idiot? Ummmm...maybe?

X walked over to the top edge of the canyon. He looked over, and saw the the two bases. Slowly, he climbed down to the ground. He walked over to the nearest base (which is those Reds!).
"Hello? Any life forms home?" He said.

(OOC: It seems the whole of the Unmchkin Bugbear guild is now here from Mythos:smallamused:)

Maxios
2010-08-10, 03:01 PM
"Ah, don't tell me D.C. is here already!" Xodus said. He walked down to the ground, and found X-791.
."You're not a red spartan!" He said.

Instinct
2010-08-10, 03:04 PM
"Of course moronic elite. I am a....robot!" X-791 said. "And I 'm here to fight for the reds, which is why I painted myself red!"

Maxios
2010-08-10, 06:05 PM
"As long as you're happy to fight those trigger-happy blues, I don't care if you're a singing frog named after a USA state!" Xodus said.
"I'm the de facto leader. De Facto leader says go on the roof with me. Utilize our sniper laser while I point out Blues." Xodus said walking up the ramp towards the roof.

Instinct
2010-08-10, 06:07 PM
"*sigh*s" Okay DFC. I specialize in veichular combat (mainly from Twisted Metal 4), I am great with ranged weapons (mainly from Call of Duty) and I'm and expert at stealthy (mainly from Splinter Cell)."
He went to the roof, and picked up the sniper laser. "Now what?" he asked.

PallElendro
2010-08-10, 06:16 PM
Team, it looks like Red Team utilized a new English Lopez.

Incoming Transmission.
Comlink Established.
Yo, Joshie? Hear me? Your Supplies are en route by Pelican, dude. Make the Reds don't shoot it down, man. That'd be bad for business.

Everyone in Blood Gulch should hear a low whirring noise, getting slightly louder every 0.9378 seconds.

Maxios
2010-08-10, 06:22 PM
"Supply ship for the reds! Yes, some target practice" Xodus said. He ran over to a nearby Banshee and entered it. He flew in the air and aimed for the Pelican. He fired the entire of the Bansee's missile capacity. He grinned, hoping that he can do some damage and very effectively damage the Blues. Plus, it'd be bad for buissness for him NOT to do it!"

Instinct
2010-08-10, 06:26 PM
"HEY! I THOUGHT THIS WAS TARGET PRACTICE TIME!" X-791 said. He sighed, and dropped the laser. He started to play Halo on the Xbox 360

PallElendro
2010-08-10, 06:27 PM
Gah! Uh, Missiles? Flares? Dump load!

The pilot will manage to dump the load before the Pelican is blown up, and about 65% of the packages will be undamaged.

Aw, crap! We lost most of our ammo! Well, least we have spare parts for the vehicles.

Current status of Care Package: 88% ammunition lost, all but 1 flame grenades remain.

Maxios
2010-08-10, 06:31 PM
"Ah man! At least I did some damage." Xodus said. He landed the Banshee and got out, and used binoculars to spy on the Blues.

PallElendro
2010-08-10, 06:36 PM
You should see Joshua's helmet dripping, as well as throwing a fit. :eek:
And I thought the Fuel Rod Guns were gonna get them for sure!

Maxios
2010-08-10, 09:21 PM
HA! Xodus yelled. He jumped with glee.
"Hey rookie, you see that guy jumping around? Target practice time!" Xodus said.

PallElendro
2010-08-10, 10:48 PM
He's still rolling in the ground as we move to Blood Gulch Modded, otherwise known as nighttime. Deadtime for me. Feel free to godmod as applicable to what a sane Blue guy would do.

Instinct
2010-08-11, 02:41 PM
X-791 launches an energy blast at the Blue. It hits him. A voice says he has been beaten. The blue then respawns as a ghost who runs to a robot body, then appears normal.
X-791 launches another blast.

PallElendro
2010-08-11, 06:29 PM
Back.
---
Joshua becomes more alert, as he then crouches below the blast, and runs to the destroyed Ghost nearby.

Gimliggamer
2010-08-11, 07:39 PM
Church is walking towards the center of Blood Gulch, holding a medium sized box.

Caboose is watching the pretty fireworks (lazers).

Maxios
2010-08-12, 08:25 PM
Xodus jumped into the warthog's driver seat. He then drove to blue base. Once he reached it, he tried to ram the leader.

Gimliggamer
2010-08-13, 12:30 PM
Xodus jumped into the warthog's driver seat. He then drove to blue base. Once he reached it, he tried to ram the leader.
...you realize that he's probably on top of the base...

Maxios
2010-08-13, 10:55 PM
In which case, I use my elite's energy sword. Xodus jumped out of the warthog, and went to the blue's leader.
He then swung his sword at him.

PallElendro
2010-08-14, 05:25 PM
Of course, Joshua would Armor Lock. He then tries to kick him in... where is a sangheli's chest? Same as human? Ok, thanks.
Stick this in your elite head! *swipe*

Maxios
2010-08-14, 09:05 PM
OOC: We have armor abilities in this? BWA HA HA

GAH! Xodus flew backwards and hit the ground. He threw a plasma grenade then at the Blue Leader's feet...

Instinct
2010-08-14, 09:39 PM
OOC: So we do have armor abilities...I'm sure their original intent will greatly be twisted on this thread. Probably by me...
X-791 ran to the ground and started to run towards the Blue Base, hoping to steal their flag.

Gimliggamer
2010-08-14, 11:14 PM
OOC: So we do have armor abilities...I'm sure their original intent will greatly be twisted on this thread. Probably by me...
X-791 ran to the ground and started to run towards the Blue Base, hoping to steal their flag.
A sniper round whizzes into the dirt near X-791's feet. "That was a warning shot! Go back to red base!"

Instinct
2010-08-15, 12:40 AM
"Gah!" X yells. He throws a handful of grenades at gimili's feet. He then proceeds to fire a laser shot at him. "I know it's over kill, but I like it!" the robot yells.

Gimliggamer
2010-08-15, 12:42 AM
...How would grenades reach him? He sniped the ground next to X-whatever's feet.

Instinct
2010-08-15, 08:28 PM
X-791 as it turns out did not throw the grenades until he was close enough for them to do some damage. He then fired the laser shot and proclaimed his overkill comment.

Maxios
2010-08-15, 08:42 PM
After Xodus launched the plasma grenade, he proceeded to run into the Blue Base. When he went inside, he grabbed the Blue Flag.
NARRATOR: RED TEAM HAS BLUE TEAM'S FLAG
Xodus grinned, then grunted recoiling from his previous wounds. He ran out of Blue Base, towards his Warthog.

PallElendro
2010-08-16, 08:10 AM
Joshua is incapacitated (yes, incapacitated) by the throw, just as he tried to dodge. Before he falls unconscious, Joshua sends a comm to every Blue in the area:
Prepare the freelancer.

Maxios
2010-08-16, 11:56 AM
Xodus literally jumped into the warthog, and started it. He put on some victory music: Back in Halo by previously mentioned CA/CD. He waved a hand at the Blues. He was to win...

Gimliggamer
2010-08-16, 03:02 PM
Suddenly Xodus's Warthog is bombarded by brute shot shots. And a pie.

Maxios
2010-08-16, 03:47 PM
"Oh c-" Xodus said. The last word was blocked out by the sound of the shots hitting. After they hit, plus the pie, the warthog had many holes and creaked.
"DARN YOU, DARN YOU ALL TO HECK!" Xodus yelled angrily. He floored the warthog, straight towards gimili, in the hopes of making him flat.

Gimliggamer
2010-08-16, 09:26 PM
"Oh c-" Xodus said. The last word was blocked out by the sound of the shots hitting. After they hit, plus the pie, the warthog had many holes and creaked.
"DARN YOU, DARN YOU ALL TO HECK!" Xodus yelled angrily. He floored the warthog, straight towards gimili, in the hopes of making him flat.
(Since we have armor abilities, then I assume this is Blood Gulch from Forge World)
I'd like to say that neither of my characters are named gimli, and Church is on top of a cliff, looking down on the hog. Caboose, the pie thrower, is behind a tree.

Maxios
2010-08-16, 09:45 PM
Okay.

Xodus drives towards Red Base. He gets out of the Warthog, and stands in front of it.

PallElendro
2010-08-17, 11:50 PM
Joshua finally awakens, and he's not happy. He takes the teleporter towards the Warthog, and crouches, and creeps toward the flag.

Returning Flag: 4%

Maxios
2010-08-18, 06:02 PM
(OOC: Maxios had the flag in his hands. I thought it was automatic to have it with him...whoops.)
Maxios grabbed the flag, then meleed the Blue Leader. He then ran into the base, to score the point for those lovable, ingenius, almighty reds.

Instinct
2010-08-18, 06:06 PM
(You got 2 characters Gimili...aw man! I have severely missed out on a clear opportunity to be over-powered!)
Instinct threw the grenades and fired at CABOOSE. And he was close enough to throw them.

Maxios
2010-08-19, 05:34 PM
Xodus ran towards the spot to score. Proudly, he put down the Blue Flag and scored for those great, great, Reds.
An unseen voice said REDS SCORE :smallwink:

PallElendro
2010-08-20, 10:19 AM
This ain't over, Reds! We got two originals, and we're lucky we got holograms! And jetpacks! Uh, sprinting, and Armor Locks!

Blue Team, gather up. We'll need both Church and Caboose with jetpacks, or sprinting. Wherever the others are, let's hope they'll come back.

Maxios
2010-08-20, 04:45 PM
"YOU FORGOT ONE THING...WE WEAR THE SAME ARMOR AND HAVE THE EXACT SAME ABILITIES AS YOU!" Xodus yelled to the Blue leader.

Instinct
2010-08-25, 03:28 PM
"HA!" X-791 laughed. He utilized the sprint armor ability, and ran back to red base.

Maxios
2010-08-26, 12:49 PM
"Woohoo! Go reds! Go reds! We won, we won!" Xodus yelled gloating.

Gimliggamer
2010-08-26, 10:34 PM
(Just for the record, my opinion on the red score is that it godmodded.)
Church and Caboose show up on top of blue base. Church is hiding behind one of those cover/type things, Caboose is looking at one, totally in view of everyone who looks.

Maxios
2010-08-27, 12:58 PM
"Heh. Those blues didn't see it coming, then wham, like the Flood, I took them by suprise!" Xodus happily told X-791.

Maxios
2010-09-03, 12:58 PM
"I suggest now X, we set up our defenses. The blues were surely seek vengeance against us for stealing their flag." Xodus said.

PallElendro
2010-09-05, 11:13 PM
Hey, sorry, I've been out a lot. And I agree with Gimliggamer, that was a godmod alright. I think a carpet bomb could've come along.
---
So, the Reds have our equipment, so be it! We have... minimally trained people!

Maxios
2010-09-06, 01:43 AM
Alright, but I gave you guys plenty of days to destroy my guy.

All of the sudden, the warthog blew up in a blaze of glory, shrapnel flying everywhere. Xodus cursed. Then a gust of wind sent his cheap flag flying in the wind, straight towards the Blue Leader.

PallElendro
2010-09-06, 09:58 AM
Hey, a flag.
*click click, crouch, cover behind Warthog, taken some shield damage*

Maxios
2010-09-06, 01:08 PM
"OHHH NO. I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD FOR THIS BLUE SCUM!" Xodus yelled indignantly.

PallElendro
2010-09-06, 06:01 PM
:eek:Come on Sprint, kick in.

*smack, smack*

Maxios
2010-09-06, 06:56 PM
Xodus ran outside. He drew his energy sword, and started to chase the blue leader.

PallElendro
2010-09-06, 09:44 PM
He pounds his leg another time, and he still doesn't have his Sprint up. Only a few mere moments before Xodus catches up to him.

Gimliggamer
2010-09-06, 11:09 PM
*Halo reach montage music*
Caboose suddenly comes out of invisibleness right next to Joshua. "Hey. How's it goin'?"

Maxios
2010-09-07, 12:20 PM
Xodus laughed as he got close to the Blue Leader. He drew his energy sword (which has 2 charges left by the way)...

PallElendro
2010-09-07, 05:57 PM
Aah! Uh, just fine. Hey, can you distract the alien guy? Thanks! *stomp*

Gimliggamer
2010-09-08, 12:03 AM
Caboose proceedes to Safety Dance! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7movKfyTBII&ob=av3e):smallcool:

Maxios
2010-09-11, 07:10 PM
"What in the Halo's namea re you doing?" Xodus asked Caboose. "Eh. It doesn't matter."
He swings his energy sword at Caboose.

Maxios
2010-09-21, 11:31 PM
He didn't even look to see if he hit, he started to run towards the Blue Leadwe.

AlphaBetaGamma
2013-06-24, 10:41 PM
Name: Desmond S. Greeves
DoB: 10/30/2532
Race: Human
Do you wish to take an oath of loyalty to your service in your army choice? If I have to
Are you an idiot? Does a 4.0 grade average and a perfect score on the ASVAB make me an idiot?

AlphaBetaGamma
2013-06-24, 10:47 PM
As Desmond approached Blue Base something fell and landed on the duffelbag he was holding, "Is, is it raining?!" He swore... This was definatly going to be a long, long day. He could feel it... "So when do I get my armor?" He shouted into the base.

AlphaBetaGamma
2013-06-24, 11:09 PM
Desmond looked around the empty base, wondering where everyone was. He gave up and went to go call command when he noticed the comms were down. He frantically looked around the Comm Room, only to find a locked closet. Doing what was second nature, Desmond quickly hacked into the terminal which unlocked the magnetically sealed doors, "swoosh" the doors pulled back to reveal a terrible stench... In that very closet lay the remains of Blue Team.

PallElendro
2013-06-24, 11:55 PM
Did you cycle through these pages just to give at grim ending?