PDA

View Full Version : Legends of Domhann

RE:Insanity
2010-07-10, 08:43 PM
Hero's Rest, a bustling border town known for its unusual hospitality towards the adventuring or mercanary type. Some say it's haunted, some say it's ruled by a lich, some even go so far as to say that all rumors of dungeon treasure began in this old town, but the tales only serve to draw more treasure-hungry 'adventurers'.
Moonhide's Inn, the largest inn this side of Brinare, run by a staff of wild elves serving under the druid Sefan Moonhide, who grew the inn right out of the surrounding land. It's a busy night, all but a few rooms are filled, and everyone in the lobby or dining hall is glad to finally be out of their armor.
(Everyone just do tavern stuff until everyone else is ready)

Ranger Mattos
2010-07-10, 09:41 PM
A man is sitting down at a table in the inn. He has longish brown hair, and wears a dark green cloak, and black shirt and pants. At his side is a rapier and a backpack. He calls over a waiter and says, "What sort of meals do you have today?"

2010-07-11, 01:04 AM
The waiter, a young half-elven boy with fair skin and short brown hair pulls a piece of parchment from a pocket on his apron and takes in a deep breath before blurting," Wellsirwehavevealtrimmingspheasantbreastandwingpor kloinsporkchopsvenisoncookedanywayyoulikeeggsandwo nderfullyspicedmashedpotatatoesatthemoment. Would you like something to drink as well?"

Ranger Mattos
2010-07-11, 08:36 AM
"Erm, can you repeat that more slowly?"

2010-07-11, 04:23 PM
The boy is pushed aside by a dwarf," Get back t' tha kitchen ye twit!"
The boy bows slightly and hurries off, and the dwarf shakes his head.
"Sorry 'bout Loric, 'e's new. Anyway, Moonhide jus' finished up some damn good spiced potatoes, I recommend taking them with some of the steak. O' course, you could jus' get some veal or pork or salad instead, but that'll take a few minutes, the kitchen's damn busy."
The dwarf leans closer," An' I wouldn't recommend taking any of the ale or elvendrink, Moonhide 'as no idea wha' drunk really means, what wit' tha' godforsaken weak liver e's got."

Ranger Mattos
2010-07-12, 09:08 AM
"Sure, I guess I'll have the potatoes and steak." Matthias reaches for his money. "How much?"

2010-07-12, 01:54 PM
"S'just half a shine and ten copper for the steak, add the potatoes and it's a shine and fifteen copper."
(one shine is five silver)

Ranger Mattos
2010-07-12, 02:06 PM
"Ok," says Matthias, "I'll have the steak and potatoes." He reaches into his bag and grabs the money, and hands it to the dwarf.

2010-07-12, 08:21 PM
The dwarf grins and slides the coins into a disc-counter on his apron before nodding and walking off. Within a few minutes, he is back with a large pewter platter ringed with steaming potatoes. In the center, a tender looking slab of ribeye cut against the grain.
"'ere y' go!"

Ranger Mattos
2010-07-12, 09:23 PM
Matthias rubs his hands together while looking at it, says "Thank you," and starts eating. And looks around. Where are the others who are supposed to be playing?

russdm
2010-07-13, 05:57 PM
Jaiya enters the tavern and walks up to the bartender. She greets him coldly. She then orders an ale.

Ranger Mattos
2010-07-13, 06:30 PM
'I wouldn't have the ale if I were you," Matthias says as he takes a bite of steak, chews, and swallows. "It's supposed to be weak."

russdm
2010-07-13, 08:52 PM
"Really?" Jaiya asks coldly. "Why not? Did you try it yourself and throw up?" She says coldly.

2010-07-13, 11:45 PM
The dwarf at the bar leans in and whispers," Nay, it's just tha' the boss 'as a weak liver, y'know? Try some of the Dwarvendirk!"

russdm
2010-07-14, 06:46 PM
Jaiya sighs. "Then I won't have the ale. I guess I will drink some of my own wine. Do you have any food?" She asks.

2010-07-14, 08:45 PM
"Plenty," the dwarf nods, leaning on the countertop from atop his stool," We just finished some salad, an steak and potatoes, but we also 'ave some veak tha was just put on an' I think Moonhide planned on serving some pork pies t'night..."

russdm
2010-07-15, 03:26 PM
Jaiya sighs. "Do you have anything else you can make?" She asks.

2010-07-16, 12:12 AM
The dwarf shrugs again and shakes his head.
"Moonhide was never much fer makin' menus, lass. You could really order wha'ever you wan, but it might take a bit to get everything."

Ranger Mattos
2010-07-25, 09:10 PM
Matthias finishes his dinner and looks around at other people in the bar.Where is everyone else?!?!?!? PM them again.

2010-07-25, 10:54 PM
I've PMed them multiple times, they haven't answered, but they've posted in other threads...

Ranger Mattos
2010-07-28, 09:05 PM
I think this game is dying. Anyways, I'll be gone until Sunday.