PDA

View Full Version : Bugerror_ndis_driver

Syka
2010-07-10, 09:16 PM
What's in the title is what my computer keeps BSODing and telling me. :smallfurious: It's done it 3 times in the last 2 hours.

I can't for the life of me figure out what's going on. The last programs I installed was an Adobe update and iTunes on the 6th. I figured out it's a network driver (maybe). It did update my Intel WiFi driver so...hopefully this fixes it? Maybe?

A tech was updating our wireless today but I don't think he did anything other than make sure my computer connected successfully.

It says it stores a copy of the error or whatever in a folder called "Minidump"

What's going on?! As Oz said, onnnnly me. This computer is a month old. I ran virus scan in safemode and it didn't come up with anything but a couple cookies that it removed...then within 10 minutes of normal mode, it BSODed again...Blah.

Rawhide
2010-07-10, 09:39 PM
NDIS = Network Driver Interface Specification

Sounds like your WiFi driver. You could try using system restore to return your system state to before the installation of the WiFi driver or try downloading and installing an updated driver.

What is the hex code and message of your error? Will look something like:
0x0000000A: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
(The hex code can be shortened to 0x0A)
Website of STOP errors here: http://www.aumha.org/a/stop.htm

Syka
2010-07-11, 06:17 PM
0x0000007c There is nothing after that. I got that from the event log.

*is completely lost*

In any case, it appears to be working now. I've had the computer up for about an hour with nothing going wonky so...*crosses fingers* It looks like updating that driver helped.

Thanks, Rawhide. :)

Coidzor
2010-07-11, 06:18 PM
She's speaking in tongues! She's possessed! BURN HER ANYWAY!