PDA

View Full Version : Adventures of Krithnar

Dr.Epic
2010-07-11, 03:19 AM
You are in the village of Dathmar located on the peninsula of Farth. The city is located seven miles from the large port city of Gormorron. Dathmar is a small community mostly made of peasants. Much of the land surrounding Dathmar is fertile so much of the town's income comes from farming. They export many crops to Gormorron and other cities and towns.

You arrived in Dathmar three weeks ago. You heard of a scholar doing research into various types of fertilizer catalysts and other areas of crop manipulation. His name is Master Morthrin. He owns a large house in town with his own private library. He agreed to let you study under giving you access to his library and even allowed you to take shelter in his attic in exchange for collecting the various materials for his experiments.

Today is a rather hectic day in Dathmar. The previous night had an intense wind storm. Following this three women were brutally slaughtered in the night. Each one was found in their home head, limbs, and organs all torn from their being. The scenes of the murders are nearly all covered with blood. There seems to be only two links to all these woman: each is relatively young between the ages of 17 and 25. The other startling connection is that each on was nine months pregnant. Each had become pregnant around the same time and each woman swears that it was a virginal conception. As for the children of each woman, no cadavers or body parts could be identified as belonging to an infant at the crime scenes.

Trodon
2010-07-11, 08:16 PM
Krithnar wakes up from his trance and goes with his normal routine, he meditates and prepares his spells, eats a little breakfast and finds Master Morthrin.

"Is there anything you want of me today? or am I free to study as my leisure, master?"

He says when he finally finds him and gives a low bow.

OOC: Do you mind if I use Indigo? If not I'll use a green or something.

Dr.Epic
2010-07-12, 04:01 AM
Morthrin says to you "Yes. I need you to go down to the alchemists' shop and pick me up 10 grams of phosphorus. Then I'll need you to go to the market and bring me 5 pounds of wheat. It'll cost around 12 gold. I left that on the table."

ooc: Indigo's fine for you character.

Trodon
2010-07-12, 08:20 AM
OOC: Cool, thanks. OF this may go slowly, you post at 4am for me. :smalltongue:

"I will be back shortly master." Krithnar says with a low bow. He turns and snatches up the twelve gold of his way out. He heads out of the house and walks towards the alchemists' store.

Edit: OOC: A thought just occurred to me, is the library a good enough resource to make my own spells? I currently have nothing in mine, but I'm just wondering.

Dr.Epic
2010-07-12, 04:11 PM
You leave your master's residence. You make you way down the street. The mood is silent and tense. You see almost nobody until you pass one corner and see a large crowd of people and some guardsmen outside a home. The alchemist shop is still two blocks away.

ooc: His library is big enough but most of it involves plants and other biology topics.

Trodon
2010-07-12, 04:42 PM
OOC: Hm.. so I make a vine attack! (Sarcasm) :smalltongue:

I'll get what he needs in a moment. Krithnar thinks as he rushes over to the crowd and sees what is happening.

Dr.Epic
2010-07-12, 05:09 PM
You wander over to the crowd. You struggle to push you way through the vast horde of peasants. This district of town is a little bit lower class then the one your master lives in. You hear talk amongst the towns folk to themselves about what is going on.

As you get closer, you see several guardsmen blocking people from getting closer. They say its a crime scene. Past them you can see mutilated flesh and blood scattered across the inside of a house.

Trodon
2010-07-12, 09:26 PM
OOC: I assume Krithnar doesn't know about the murders yet.

Krithnar gets closer to one of the guards. "Excuse me, what happened here?" He looks around the scene as best as he can, looking for anything.

[roll0]

Dr.Epic
2010-07-13, 04:56 AM
You can see the bloody, mutilated cadaver of a woman. The image is quite disgusting. You can see bone and entrails. Guardsmen are examining the scene. The victims parents are weeping in the corner.

The guardsman looks to you and says "A woman was murdered here last night. We're trying to find any clues. Two other women were murdered last night as well. No clues or leads."

Trodon
2010-07-13, 02:17 PM
"Three murders in one night? Is there anything that relates them to be one murderer? Maybe I can help, if you would let me." Krithnar says to the guard, popping his fingers.

Dr.Epic
2010-07-13, 03:47 PM
"All we have is that they were all pregnant. All three have no recollection of how they got that way either. Doubt anyone else in danger. As for help, sorry, we don't really need help it. Just let the town guard do its job" the man says.

Trodon
2010-07-13, 05:44 PM
Krithnar nods, takes a step back and starts to cast.

"Tsaran korilath ith hakon"

OOC: Just cast detect magic.

Dr.Epic
2010-07-13, 06:22 PM
You're not sure what it is you see. There was a powerful aura here. It seems to have passed but the strength of it caused some aura to linger. It appears to be some source of divine power belonging to something not of this world.

The town guardsman looks at you weirdly and asks "What did you just say?"

Trodon
2010-07-13, 07:00 PM
"It was a spell that allows me to detect magical auras both arcane and divine there is one here, it is divine and not of this world." Krithnar has a half-smile after he says this, then continues to concentrate, trying to determine more about the aura.

OOC: I assume I will get my cohort during the game, right?

Dr.Epic
2010-07-13, 07:16 PM
The guardsman says to you "What else do you see?"

You continue to gaze into the crime scene but nothing else can be detected. As powerful as the source was, it's gone.

ooc: Yeah, you'll get cohorts.

Trodon
2010-07-13, 07:24 PM
OOC: Just making sure. :smallbiggrin:

"There's nothing now, it's gone. Was this the most recent murder?" Krithnar rubs his head a little, closing his eyes as he does so.

Dr.Epic
2010-07-13, 07:39 PM
"Like I said, there were two other murders. You could check those out."

Trodon
2010-07-13, 07:43 PM
"Yes, where are they?" Krithnar spoke fast, eager to get there before his spell runs out.

Dr.Epic
2010-07-13, 07:49 PM
"One's located on the western edge of town. The other is located five blocks north of here."

Trodon
2010-07-13, 07:51 PM
"Thank you, I will head north." Krithnar turns north and runs, jumping inside the alchemists' store if he happens to pass it.

Dr.Epic
2010-07-13, 07:55 PM
You jog fiercely towards the next crime scene. The alchemist shop is not in that direction. You arrive tired in front of the victim's home. A smaller crowd is gathered and a guardsman stands outside the house trying to clear people along.

Trodon
2010-07-13, 07:58 PM
Krithnar stands right in front of a guard. "I was told that I could come here and see what magical auras, if any still linger." Krithnar says before he concentrates, detecting any auras.

Dr.Epic
2010-07-13, 08:02 PM
The Guardsman looks at you puzzled. He responds "Just who the 'ell are you?"

Trodon
2010-07-13, 08:06 PM
"A wizard who can help you, now please let me concentrate."

Krithnar replies, he then goes back to concentrating.

Dr.Epic
2010-07-13, 08:08 PM
"I don't care who you are. This is a matter for trained professionals. Go somewhere else with you 'magicks.'"

Trodon
2010-07-13, 08:11 PM
"Oh, well I wasn't aware that common soldiers could tell that the crime scene five blocks south of here had a divine aura not of this world." He says sarcastically, rolling his eyes. And he goes back to trying to concentrate for an aura.

Dr.Epic
2010-07-13, 08:13 PM
The guardsman says "I am a trained member of the town guard trained for this now please leave so the professionals can do their work."

Trodon
2010-07-13, 08:17 PM
Krithnar takes a quick look around the scene.

[roll0]

OOC: Spot check.

Dr.Epic
2010-07-13, 08:22 PM
You can't see that much. The guardsman blocks you view. You can only make out a few guards inside and some a little blood splattered on the wall. The guard continues to look at you annoyed asking you and everyone else to please leave.

Trodon
2010-07-13, 08:25 PM
Krithnar takes a few steps back, then moves off to the side while staying in range of the spell, then concentrates once again.

Dr.Epic
2010-07-13, 08:27 PM
The aura is similar to the last: powerful but it's faded. The same source caused both murders.

Trodon
2010-07-13, 08:30 PM
Krithnar turns and runs to the last crime scene, concentrating once he gets there.

Dr.Epic
2010-07-13, 08:34 PM
The third crime scene is quite the distance away: about a mile. You run they and are exhausted after the jog. Around this part of town the setting starts to change to farms and fields. You can see the house in question. Five guards stand outside it monitoring the area. There don't seem to be too many other people around. An old man and woman stand outside the home weeping.

Trodon
2010-07-13, 08:37 PM
Krithnar walks over to the old couple. "Excuse me *pant* What do you know *pant* about the murder here?" He says, nearly out of breath.

Dr.Epic
2010-07-14, 06:15 PM
The guardsman says to you "Pregnant girl. No older than 20. Those are her parents over there. It's a really disturbing scene in there. Blood everywhere. Body mutilated. Poor girl. So young. Someone must have really wanted her dead along with the other victims. Family has no idea how it happened. They did hear a thing during the 'cept for the storm. Oh, but who might you be? Are you related to the family?"

Trodon
2010-07-14, 11:12 PM
"Yes, I am a distant cousin." Krithnar lied. "May I study the scene for a moment?"

[roll0]

OOC: I hope this works. *Crosses fingers*

Dr.Epic
2010-07-15, 10:33 AM
The towns guardsman looks at you annoyed. "Who are you REALLY? And don't lie to me!"

Dr.Epic
2010-07-16, 03:14 PM
Just bumping. It's been awhile since you posted.

Trodon
2010-07-16, 07:52 PM
OOC: Yeah, sorry my aunt is visiting.

"Okay fine, I am Krithnar, a wizard that has been studying here for the past couple of weeks, I currently can detect magical auras and am wondering if you would let me do so." He says, holding his hands out a little. He then concentrates if the guard will let him.

Dr.Epic
2010-07-16, 08:01 PM
The guard looks at you annoyed. "Well I don't know. Yo lied to me once. Why should I believe you? Also, how well can you see these magical auras?"

Trodon
2010-07-16, 08:54 PM
"It's less see and more sense, and it depends on how long it's been since the spell/spells have been cast."

Dr.Epic
2010-07-16, 08:56 PM
"Well hold on. How do I know I can trust you?"

Trodon
2010-07-16, 09:11 PM
"That I can not tell you sir, you will have to or I will be walking away."

Dr.Epic
2010-07-16, 09:19 PM
"Then I'm afraid you'll have to be leaving. Got enough to do already with the murders than worrying about people contaminating the scenes."

Trodon
2010-07-16, 09:21 PM
"Very well sir, good day." Krithnar bows and leave, then heads to the alchemist store.

Dr.Epic
2010-07-16, 09:31 PM
The alchemist store is about a mile away. Walking it takes you twenty minutes to get there. There isn't much traffic. Most people are indoors or gathered around one of the various murder scenes trying to gaze a peek at the carnage. You arrive at the alchemist shop. Inside, there is a young teenage working at the shop. The shelves don't have too many items on them. It's rather a limited selection. Not many people in these parts study such arts.

Trodon
2010-07-16, 09:35 PM
"Excuse me? I need 10 grams of phosphorus." Krithnar says, taking out some gold.

Dr.Epic
2010-07-16, 09:44 PM
"Right. Phosphorus. Be right back." He head into the back room. You hear the clutter of items falling and being pushed around. He remains back there for about ten minutes when you hear him shout from back "Just be another minute." You continue to wait. Finally, another ten minutes pass and he brings out a pouch. He says "Found that ten pounds. That'll be 10 gold."

Trodon
2010-07-17, 03:53 PM
"10 grams not ten pounds, thank you."

Dr.Epic
2010-07-17, 07:00 PM
"No wait, I meant pounds. Sorry, it's my first day."

Trodon
2010-07-18, 09:06 AM
"Alright." Krithnar says, he puts down the gold and takes the phosphorus. He leaves the store and heads to the market.

Dr.Epic
2010-07-18, 01:39 PM
You head for the market. It's been a little over an hour since you left the house this morning. The market is not too far away from the alchemist shop. You arrive to the sight of tents and vendors selling there items. The stand that sells the wheat is in the back with a lot of the other farming stands. You find a tent selling wheat.

Trodon
2010-07-18, 07:15 PM
"Hello? I need 5 pounds of wheat please." Krithnar takes out some gold.

Dr.Epic
2010-07-18, 07:18 PM
The man says "That'll be 2 gold."

Trodon
2010-07-18, 07:26 PM
Krithnar sets two gold down, then takes the wheat. "Thank you." He heads back to Master Morthrin.

Dr.Epic
2010-07-18, 07:31 PM
You arrive back at Morthrin's home. He looks at you annoyed. He asks "Where have you been? You should have been back nearly an hour ago. I gave you a simple task."

Trodon
2010-07-18, 07:37 PM
"There were three murders last night, I was seeing if there was any magical auras lingering, and there were. Here is your wheat and phosphorus." Krithnar sets it all down, looking annoyed.

Dr.Epic
2010-07-18, 07:56 PM
Morthrin continues to glare at you: "I sent you out to gather materials. When I accepted you as my apprentice I expect you to be able to follow instructions. Do not get sidetracked."

Trodon
2010-07-18, 08:27 PM
Krithnar sighs. "Yes sir, it won't happen again."

Dr.Epic
2010-07-18, 08:30 PM
"Excellent. No I have research to do. Please make yourself busy and thoroughly clean my instruments. I left them in the top shelf in my laboratory. After that, you're free to do some research."

Trodon
2010-07-18, 08:34 PM
"Yes master." Krithnar walks to the laboratory.

Dr.Epic
2010-07-18, 08:38 PM
You enter the laboratory. Things look reasonably tidy. A few materials and ingredients are scattered here and there. The shelves are in the back. A stool is right next to it for convenience.

Trodon
2010-07-18, 08:49 PM
Krithnar walks to the back, steps on the stool and gets one of the instruments down and starts to clean it.

Dr.Epic
2010-07-18, 09:11 PM
You begin cleaning. Some of these tools haven't been cleaned in awhile. After an hour the work is done and the tools are spotless.

Trodon
2010-07-18, 09:19 PM
Krithnar puts them all back, then heads to the library and starts to read through the books.

Dr.Epic
2010-07-18, 09:23 PM
You begin reading. An hour passes. You start to feel hungry. It's around noon and you haven't eaten anything today. Mothrin is busy in his lab working.

Trodon
2010-07-18, 09:29 PM
Krithnar closes the book, puts it bake then leaves the mansion. He heads to an in, and sits at a table.

Dr.Epic
2010-07-18, 09:37 PM
You enter the kitchen. You see a lot of vegetables marked by Morthrin not to eat that are for his research. Inside the cabinet there is some bread and dried meat to eat as well as some vegetables not marked for research.

Trodon
2010-07-20, 12:58 PM
Krithnar grabs a small hunk of bread and dried meet. He walks over to a table and starts to eat.

Dr.Epic
2010-07-20, 01:24 PM
You eat you meat. After all the walking you did this morning it feels good to have something in your stomach. Morthrin still continues to work in his lab.

Trodon
2010-07-21, 03:06 PM
Krithnar finishes eating, then he Leave the mansion looking to walk around the city.

Dr.Epic
2010-07-21, 03:12 PM
You leave the house and wander about the city. People are still gathered about in front of the homes of the murdered girls. Else where, people continue to discuss the events of last night. Is there anything in particular you are looking for on you walk?

Trodon
2010-07-21, 03:29 PM
No, just walking around town, not doing anything of importance.

Dr.Epic
2010-07-21, 03:34 PM
You continue to wander around town. Every now and then you see a member of the town guard running by. They very busy with the murders. The weather outside is very nice: around 80 degrees, very little humidity and you feel a cooling breeze a few times. You wander for about two hours. You notice the sun's passing along in the sky. It's around 3 o'clock.

Trodon
2010-07-22, 05:38 PM
Krithnar starts looking for the guard that let him detect the aura at the first murder site, hopeing for some more information.

Dr.Epic
2010-07-22, 05:58 PM
You look but can' seem to find him. You might want to try the town guard look out post.

Trodon
2010-07-23, 09:02 AM
Krithnar runs to the lookout post.

Dr.Epic
2010-07-23, 06:22 PM
You arrive at the look out post. Several guards stand outside of it. The look out post is a large tower four stories high. One of the guards looks to you and ask if he can help you.

Dr.Epic
2010-07-25, 01:24 PM
just bumping

Trodon
2010-07-25, 10:25 PM
OOC: Sorry my uncle was up yesterday and I was gone all day today.

I'm wondering if there has been any more information about the murders.

Dr.Epic
2010-07-25, 10:33 PM
The town guards still have no leads. They have no idea how anyone could have killed three women all at the same time and to such a horrific degree. It's getting late though. Almost dinner.

Trodon
2010-07-26, 09:36 PM
OOC: Internet has been getting worse it seems, sorry!

Krithnar returns to the mansion, looking forward to a night's sleep.

Dr.Epic
2010-07-26, 10:00 PM
You return home and go to bed. You awake the next morning and Morthrin looks to you with delight. He exclaims "I have a major errand you. You must promise you will not get sidetracked. I have just made a major breakthrough in my research. I need you to go to Gormorron and bring me back some salmon. I will need 10 live samples. I will give 100 gold for the fish, food for them, a large tank, and travels expenses. Succeed and I will allow you to keep any remaining funds. It will take you a week or two to return, but I expect you to return as soon as time permits."

Trodon
2010-07-27, 11:50 AM
"Yes master, I will leave immediately." Krithnar takes the gold and heads out.

Dr.Epic
2010-07-27, 03:54 PM
You travel all day towards Gormorron. A few hours pass when you arrive in a forest. You travel through that when you spot a gnome. The gnome shouts to you "Hey there! Interested in making some money?"

Trodon
2010-07-27, 07:06 PM
"I have no time to get sidetracked gnome, so it if doesn't take long I will think about it."

Dr.Epic
2010-07-27, 07:14 PM
"Of course it doesn't take long! It's a simple Hat Game." The gnome takes off his large top hat. "Rules are simple: 15 gold, you get to reach in and pull something out. Sometimes you get a treat, sometimes you get nothing, and sometimes you get a very nasty surprise!"

Trodon
2010-07-27, 07:18 PM
"give me one moment." Krithnar steps back.

"Tsaran korilath ith hakon"

OOC: Casting detect magic again.

Dr.Epic
2010-07-28, 06:15 PM
The hat glows with a strong magical aura and is filling conjuration magic able to summon items or creatures from far away.

Trodon
2010-07-29, 08:14 AM
Krithnar steps towards the gnome. "okay, here is your gold." He hand him 15 gold then tries to retrieve something from the hat.

Dr.Epic
2010-07-30, 06:17 AM
You reach into the bag and pull out...[roll0]

...a large blue cookie.

The gnome says "OOH! You got the large cookie of health. It gives you inner strength and vitality for extended periods of time!"

Trodon
2010-07-30, 08:52 AM
"Thank you, good day." Krithnar walks, continuing his journey.

Dr.Epic
2010-07-30, 09:33 AM
"Wait. Where you going?" the gnome asks.

Trodon
2010-07-30, 11:34 AM
"I am heading to Gormorron, I need salmon."

Dr.Epic
2010-07-30, 11:54 AM
"Gormorron! You'll need a guide in that city, and I'd be more than welcome to be that."

Trodon
2010-07-30, 12:00 PM
"Very well, I am Krithnar mage and apprentice to Master Morthrin in the village of Dathmar."

Dr.Epic
2010-07-30, 12:04 PM
"My name is Friz'zans Firbalan. I too am skilled in the magical ways. I've studied the arcane arts as how my lineage. What magic do you specialize in?"

Trodon
2010-07-30, 12:25 PM
"I don't, I prefer to not restrict my spell selection."

Dr.Epic
2010-07-30, 01:07 PM
"What do you mean you don't specialize? You do all magic?"

Trodon
2010-07-30, 05:52 PM
""Not all magic, but I can if I so choose, and find the proper scrolls."

Dr.Epic
2010-07-30, 05:55 PM
"Divine, Arcane, Invocations, and the various schools that make up each?"

Trodon
2010-07-30, 05:58 PM
"No, I was referring to purely arcane, but from any school I choose."

Dr.Epic
2010-07-30, 06:31 PM
"Well I can see we're gonna get along just fine."

You two continue you on your journey. Along the way Friz'zan sparks up a conversation about magic and the training you two have had. After an hour, you reach the city's limits.

Trodon
2010-07-31, 08:11 PM
"So Friz'zan, I need to get 10 salmon and a tank for them, where would purchas them?"

Dr.Epic
2010-08-01, 12:44 PM
"Well, we should check the dock and spread out from there. Here, I'll show you to them."

Firz'zan's takes you through town. The culture sure is different from that of Gormorron: The buildings tower and display impressive architecture. The shops see impressive, rare, and powerful weapons, armor, magic items, and tombs, not like the many simple shops from Gormorron. You arrive at the docks and see countless large and prestigious ship.

Trodon
2010-08-03, 08:12 AM
OOC: Crap, I thought I posted on the first, sorry man.

Krithnar heads to someone getting off a boat, choosing randomly. "Excuse me, I need 10 salmon and a tank so I can take them back to Dathmar."

Dr.Epic
2010-08-03, 12:08 PM
You head over to a large crab fishing boat. There's a man unloading crab traps filled with the large crustaceans. He appears to be an orc. He says "Well, uh, not many people catch salmon this time of year. I think there's a fishing store a few blocks north that sees them. I'm just glad to be back after that fierce storm a few nights back. You know, a few sailors said they saw the strangest thing on the island a few miles west of here.'

Trodon
2010-08-03, 01:40 PM
"What happened on the island?"

Dr.Epic
2010-08-03, 01:42 PM
"Weird thing. A bunch of guys claim that the morning following the storm, they saw a bunch of people having some sort of battle on the island. Looked like they were fighting with nothing but their bare hands. I didn't see nothing, but I'm sure you'll be able to find someone who did."

Trodon
2010-08-03, 02:42 PM
"Do you where anyone who say this is?"

Dr.Epic
2010-08-03, 02:56 PM
"I think, a, a couple people from one of the whaler ships saw something. Their ships are big and their boat flags usually have whales on them."

Trodon
2010-08-04, 07:40 AM
"Thank you." Krithnar leaves and looks for the described ship.

Dr.Epic
2010-08-04, 10:16 AM
You and Friz'zan walk a few yard north when you spot a large ship meeting such a description. The boat is docked. About a dozen men, presumably sailors, are standing around it killing time: playing cards, arm wrestling, napping, talking. They don't appear to be doing anything important.

Trodon
2010-08-04, 07:08 PM
"Hello, I heard you saw something strange on an island west of here, I would love to hear the story."

Dr.Epic
2010-08-05, 03:30 PM
"Yeah, it was the strangest thing. First, there's this huge storm that come out of nowhere. We were told by the local druid group that the skies would be clear. Bunch of conman. Should go and get our money back.
"Anyway, were out there in this storm and it's fierce. Hours pass and things start to seem calm, but for all we know it could just be the eye of the storm. Anyway, dawn breaks and a few of us guys notice something strange happenin' on the island. Bunch of guys are fighting. Like, fighting with no weapons or nothing.
"I wasn't even sure how those guys got there. Ain't no ships that go there 'cept smugglers, and if there were smugglers - not that I'd expect a bunch of smugglers dueling nude on some random island - I'm not sure how they got there. Didn't see no boat; not on the shore of the isle or during the storm.
"Crazy stuff. Probably not worth getting your noise into this."

Trodon
2010-08-07, 10:04 AM
OOC: Sorry I wasn't able to get to my computer yesterday.

Krithnar turns to Friz'zan. "What do you think, should we check it out?"

Dr.Epic
2010-08-07, 01:53 PM
"Could be worth checking out. We'll need a boat to get there."

Trodon
2010-08-08, 01:27 PM
Krithnar turns to the sailors. "Would you mind sailing me and my friend to the island?"

Dr.Epic
2010-08-08, 06:36 PM
"Sorry, we got orders. We don't ship out 'til tomorrow and we never go to that island. Might try one of the smaller boats."

Trodon
2010-08-08, 08:18 PM
"Very well, lets go Friz'zan." Krithnar turns and walks away, looking for anyone that might be willing to take us to the island.

Dr.Epic
2010-08-11, 07:20 PM
You pass a number of ships. Some are anchored and have no one on them at the current moment. It doesn't appear as though these ships would be willing to venture out to the island. You also pass a tavern many ship owners and sailors stop in.

Trodon
2010-08-12, 03:16 PM
"This tavern looks good." Krithnar says, he then walks into it.

Dr.Epic
2010-08-13, 04:55 PM
You enter the tavern. A strong odor of men who have been at sea and haven't bathed greets you. The bar is filled with men who look as though they know how to sail and could get you to that island.

Trodon
2010-08-15, 11:14 AM
OOC: I'm sorry, I couldn't get to me computer yesterday.

Krithnar steps in and takes a look around nothing anything of importance.

1d20+4[/roll]

Trodon
2010-08-15, 11:16 AM
OOC: Failed with the roll [roll0]

Dr.Epic
2010-08-18, 03:33 AM
You notice on man with a harpoon whose legs are covered in sea weeds and his clothes look wet. He might have access to a boat.

Trodon
2010-08-18, 10:27 AM
Krithnar walks up to the man. "Hello sir, I am Krithnar." He says with a low bow. "I was wondering if you might be able to take my friend and I to an Island a few miles west, some sailors saw something strange and I would like to check it out."