PDA

View Full Version : Another art mistake

King of Nowhere
2010-07-11, 06:30 PM
I was reading War and XP for, like, the dozenth time, when I noticed in strip 447 (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0447.html), 4th panel, Xykon don't have legs.

We should really keep some stiking thread for art mistakes, so that Rich may have an easier job correcting them

EDIT: just reread and I noticed the thread as written may seem a complaint. It's not. And I figured I had best stop arguments on the issue

The Dark Fiddler
2010-07-11, 06:40 PM
I think last time it came up it was said that unless it was the latest comic he wouldn't fix it until it was in print, and if it was in print already he'd just leave it as is. Or was that typos (does it matter?)?

He can't go back and fix every little thing.

Leecros
2010-07-11, 07:44 PM
It's not an art error, clearly Xykon has rockets strapped to his legs(hidden under his robe) which, in panel 4, having just shot them at someone he didn't have them. And just like any good launching bodypart, by the time panel 6 rolls around the rocket-legs already returned via the same rockets.

Obviously this means that Xykon is actually Voltron. :smallamused:

they even rhyme!!:smalleek::smalleek:

Darius1020
2010-07-11, 08:13 PM
Xykon loses his legs anytime he's standing (or floating) upright, its not an art mistake

Roland St. Jude
2010-07-11, 08:22 PM
Sheriff: As mentioned, don't bother posting these kinds of issues except for in the latest web strip, which should be mentioned in the official numbered comic thread.