PDA

View Full Version : [SWitP] Nar Shaddaa

Pages : [1] 2

Ashen Lilies
2010-07-13, 12:01 AM
The largest moon of the world of Nal Hutta (Glorious Jewel in Huttese), capital world of the slimy Hutts, from which the corpulent, slug-like beings reach out into the galaxy to spread their corrupting influence.

Nar Shaddaa itself is not much better than the greasy, swamplike world of the Hutts, though its pollution is of a different sort to the world it orbits. The entire moon is covered in a single, sprawling vertical city - earning it the nickname Little Coruscant - but unlike its more metropolitan counterpart, stabbing and thievery here doesn't content itself with staying in the back alleys, and the crushing urban squalor spreads its fingers right up to the very top of the tallest building.

Known also as the Smuggler's Moon, any manner of illegal item may be found here, and the world serves as a base for many thriving black markets and criminal organizations. Many young smugglers, bounty hunters and pirates make their start here, Nar Shaddaa also plays host to massive crowds of refugees who come wishing to escape their former lives.

Further Information (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Nar_Shaddaa)

((OoC Note: As of 13/07/10, SWitP is still in it's infancy, so it would be appreciated if all characters stayed on Nar Shaddaa for at least a week or two to build up relationships before scattering to the galaxy at large.))

KerfuffleMach2
2010-07-13, 12:15 AM
[Triz's Ship Repairs]

The building itself is tall, like all on the moon. Situated near the top is a ship repair shop. It has two docks attached to it, so the proprietor can work on at least two ships at a time.

Speaking of the proprietor, Triz is currently on one of the docks, under a ship, earning her pay. A slender, humanoid droid stands near the ship, projecting an image of what is probably the inners of the ship.

Triz reaches a hand out from under the ship. Rad, can you hand me the hydro-spanner?

The droid turns to grab the tool, and gives it to her. She pulls her hand back under the ship.

Triz, why do you need that?

Cause if I hook up a couple of conduits real quick, then this spacer isn't needed. I keep it, and sell it to somebody else. Profit.

doliest
2010-07-13, 12:19 AM
[Space-Landing Pad]
Morden
Morden kneels down on his knees aboard the Continduum, his eyes closed as he focuses on the echos; stretching out across the galaxy like ripples in a pond. But one ripple was different; the other's started from a point and stretched out across space, expanding. However, one ripple was different. It started out large and went both inwards and outwards. It worked against everything at once, and expanded far past the horizon with no forseeable ending. That was the echo that haunted him. He wanted to see where it ended. He opens both his eyes, gets up, and moves to the controls and flies his ship down to a landing pad. He needed to hunt down someone to help him with that echo.

Leaving a large transport ship
Sebastian slowly moves away from the docks, searching out for his new 'master,' who was apparently on Nar Shaddaa. His shoes hit the ground as his eyes constantly move throughout the crowd for his master. He had a description on the datapad. His voice raises as he starts calling out her name.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-13, 12:32 AM
[Exit of the Swoop Racing Area]
Orilla took off her helmet and strethed out her neck. That one was close. I need to slow the acceleration next time. She mentally takes note of the close call on the track. She'd need to take her racer to the repair shop later. She grabbed her cloak that her weapon had been hidden in while she raced from the maintenance droid she had taken from the ship. Some wondered why a racer needed armor. Some wondered why one needed a cloak. Neither mattered. Just a few more races. Then she would have enough credits to set out on her quest to find out who killed her master. She began to head towards her living quarters on the Midnight Moon, stretching her mind out to check to see if any people were following her.

Bergett
2010-07-13, 01:17 AM
[High atmosphere and a docking bay near Triz's]

High in the orbit above the swirling city below Falkane Tynnal's personal ship The Chimera a highly modified (as in many replaced parts and the like) Fury Class Sith Transport
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100616160027/starwars/images/8/89/Imperialfury.jpg
(and a different paint job so it's a bit more incognito, and other things you know what I mean) blazes down to the city.
Until well he realizes he's going much too fast.
which is bad.
Alarms begin to blare inside the ship because you know the situation is bad.
Falkane is jolted awake in the pilot's seat he takes a moment to figure out what's happening then realizes not only is he plummeting to the planet at several hundred kilometers per hour (probably faster) he's probably going to be blown out of orbit by point defenses down below.
He throws off the heavy brown blanket he had on him and flung into action.
Engaging emergency repulser lifts, flaps and pretty much everything else.
The ship groaned at the sudden slowing down and sounded like it was going to tear apart at any moment. In fact part of the left wing flies off.
Falkane leans to see that fly past the window.
He frowns in a bit of a "oh dear" sort of face.
He sits down again to flip off the autopilot and grips the steering mechanism, almost immediately the ship begins to buckle and swerve as he wrestles the ship under his control. And apparently not well enough as he looses control and the ship begins to flip and spin, as it begins Falkane uses the force to buckle his seatbelt so he stays in his seat.
From the ground this would look like a spinning flaming hunk of metal, and as if he's a pretty bad pilot.
He's really not that bad this situation isn't the most ideal is the thing.
Anyway.
He begins to use the force to modify the trajectory of his ship so that it would begin to spin in a more controlled manner and after some heart wrenching moments he is able to get it under control and at a safe speed, but at a bit of a cost, parts of his ship.
He grimaces at the damage from the canopy.
He pulls into some random docking he bay he prays is near a repair shop (which it is well do you look at that?).
He lowers the off ramp and walks off turning around as he does to examine his smoldering wreckage of a ship.
He tries to examine the area where parts of the wing broke off but the metal is too hot to examine it closer.
He sighs and pulls out his datapad to check his balance.
It's not looking too good.
He might have to sell some of that Spice he looted from those pirates instead of just turning it in to the authorities.
Then he remembers he's on Nar Shaddaa.
Wait why the heck is he here?
He realizes the error of his ways in the whole authorities thing.
Then realizes this'll be a great way to sell the spice.
He thinks it's kind of bad that he's going to do something so illegal but then again he doesn't really care.

Then some disgruntled Rodian arrives to take the docking fee and extra because of his little orbit antics.
Falkane blinks.
The Rodian looks at him.
Ta chuba daba no resoneca.
Falkane however does not understand that particular language.
Do you speak basic?
It shakes its head.
Er um what do you even want?
Suba cheba.
uhh what?
The Rodian takes what's of his index and thumb and rubs it together.
Money.
Falkane sighs and gives him what's left of his account.
He has a bit but it's really not much left.

He turns back to his ship because he was able to see a repair shop.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-07-13, 01:25 AM
[Triz's Ship Repairs]

Triz hears the sounds of a ship falling apart. Of metal tearing.

She crawls out from under her current project in time to see the Chimera land, with parts missing.

She smiles and glances at SRAD.

Raddie, I think we might have another customer soon.

The droid made a sound similar to sighing and shook its head.

Bergett
2010-07-13, 01:38 AM
[Near Triz's Shop]

He turns around to get back on the ship, he sits down in the cockpit and straps in.
He hits the engines and lifts off moving towards the repair shop, he'll be able to dock again there later for the money he paid.
He opens up the comm link with the shop and speaks into it.
So uh, as you can see my ship's not looking too good and I'm going to need some repairs, is the other bay open?

horngeek
2010-07-13, 01:39 AM
[Low Orbit, Swift Runner]

Vernea Miras entered the cockpit, looking at the pilot. "Are we on track for landing?"

A series of beeps comes from the pilot, a T3 astromech. "Good. Thank you, 97. Bring us in, please."

An affirmative beep answers her, as she looks for her apprentice.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-07-13, 01:43 AM
[Triz's Ship Repairs]

Triz smiles when the ship comes over. More business for her.

She nods at SRAD, who responds.

Yes. Land the ship, and Triz will examine it first.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-13, 01:53 AM
Orilla arrives at The Midnight Moon, looking around. "Thirty-Seven-D, contact Fortysix-B and tell him to open up the doors." She tells the nearby astromech. In a few moments, the main doors to her ship lower and she walks in, followed by the small droid. The doors close as she touches a few buttons on the interface. She locks the interface by voice and goes into her private quaters. She undresses and sits down on the matt, reaching out with her mind to look for any familiar or special echoes.

Bergett
2010-07-13, 01:54 AM
[Triz's Shop]

Right then...
He pulls the ship allowing the dock to moor the ship.
He takes off his seatbelt and pushes his chair back so he can get out of the cockpit.
He straps on one of his pistols, and belting his lightsaber underneath a coat he puts on. A coat large enough to hide the saber.
He steps out of the ship looking at the droid.
I uh...
It's seen better days.
As far as I know the left wing is damage enough I don't think it could get into orbit, the electronics are dead and the laser cannon is shot.
And the emergency flaps are pretty bad.
There's probably some other things but I don't know yet.
Where's your owner? I need to speak to him or her.
I have a sinking feeling about price.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-07-13, 01:57 AM
[Triz's Shop]

As Falkane got out of his ship and started talking to SRAD, Triz had started walking around the ship, examining the damage, wincing at quite a few areas.

Triz is already examining the ship. She likes to get a visual of it before she talks pricing.

At this point, Triz is under the ship. Man, you haven't cleaned out these intakes in a while, have you?

Bergett
2010-07-13, 02:04 AM
[Triz's Shop]
He nods.
Fair enough.
He looks over at his ship, geez how did she get there so fast?
I'm going to go with too long...
I've been pretty busy this past week or so.
Triz will notice of all people that this is a Sith ship if that is of concern to her.

----

Orilla will notice Falkane's force echo if that's how it works and if he's within proximity.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-07-13, 02:11 AM
[Triz's Shop]

She notices, but doesn't really care. A customer is a customer, after all.

Week? These look like they haven't been touched since it was made!

The Zabrak woman crawls out from under the ship on the side that Falkane is. She turns to face him and leans against the ship, folding her arms across her chest.

Alright, this ain't gonna be cheap. Even to just get it flying again.

It's gonna take at least a couple of days. Mostly cause I got a couple other customers already lined up,. You know how it goes.

Then she gives him the cost, which will be a decent sized chunk of change, to say the least.

Bergett
2010-07-13, 02:16 AM
[Triz's Shop]
Whatever.
He turns away then turns back.
She tells him the price.
He nods very slowly.
He turns his head to cough through a swear word it's worse than he had feared.
He turns back.
Alright here's the deal, I only have enough money to pay for half of that BUT what I can also pay is services.
what you need is up to you but I bet there's a good chance I can do it.
A Jedi selling himself out for repairs.
What a monday.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-13, 02:17 AM
She does, and it is. I'm going to have to look into this one. I might not need to have saved up. She says, searching for any other special sounding echoes.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-07-13, 02:21 AM
[Triz's Shop]

Triz snorts a little. Wow, only half? I thought people with these were loaded.

She glances at SRAD. Rad, think we should do it?

There are some errands he could run.

Well, you're lucky I don't like to leave people hanging.

I'm not gonna hurry with the repairs, though.

Bergett
2010-07-13, 02:26 AM
Triz's Shop]
He nods.
Quite alright, I didn't expect it.
Well that's good because I don't think I can quite go anywhere else.
He hopes she won't find the spice.
Loaded?
Oh no I'm not working for the Sith.
And probably what else you think I am.

----

Will Falkane notice he's being tracked?

Gimliggamer
2010-07-13, 02:30 AM
Will Falkane notice he's being tracked?

He'll only have the feeling that he's being watched, with some odd twang. I'm assuming he has force sensitivity since I think he's a jedi. Normal people feel nothing. He can't find the source however. For now. Unless he can sense echoes as well.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-07-13, 02:31 AM
[Triz's Shop]

Triz raises an eyebrow. Or, she would, if she had any.

Who said you were with the Sith? I've just never seen anybody with one of these that weren't loaded.

She walks over to one of the toolboxes on the platform, fishes in it for a moment, and withdraws a small black box. She'll toss it to him.

Rad will call you when I need something done.

It's a communicator.

Leave the moon and I sell your ship.

And deadtime.

Ashen Lilies
2010-07-13, 02:34 AM
[Triz' Shop]

Docked here is the modified Herald-class Sith transport called Midnight Voyage, crewed by Captain T3-KR and Co-Pilot/Mechanic Zirian Hunt. It's in pretty good condition thanks to the constant attentions of the droid and mechanic, and just needs some necessary groundside repairs and resupply for the next fli-
Okay, why is there a gigantic hole through the starboard engine?
The Red-and-Grey T3 unit is loitering by the ship, overseeing the more routine repairs and resupply he commissioned before negotiations over engine repair can begin.

[Refugee Docks]

Jedi Master Kalya Shaanti sits on a railing, overlooking the deep pit that ran through the lower levels below, right down to the ground. Not that the word 'ground' had much meaning on Nar Shaddaa. She meditated for a while, basking in the very essence of the moonwide city. All life, everything that touched the Force was interconnected, and though it could be felt, could be sensed wherever there where things that walked or talked or crawled or flew, it was especially apparent on the Smuggler's Moon, and it was probably for that reason that Master Shaanti came to this spot time and time again. To feel the craving in the air, the hungers of a moon's worth of despair and loss, most Jedi would lose themselves to it, or attempt to shut themselves away, to deafen themselves from it, and in doing so deafen themselves from the truth. But then, maybe they had a point. Sometimes by viewing the forest, one might miss the trees. Like the two trees approaching the Jedi now. But enough of that tired analogy.
The Weequay speaks first, in a rasp Huttese growl.
<You lost, human? Refugee sector not safe for small human woman to loiter. Many thugs, criminals. Very dangerous.>
"Oh, I'm not lost. I was waiting for someone."
This time it was the Rodian's turn to speak.
<Maybe you should wait somewhere else. Serious business is happening here. Business not for a small human woman to hear, if she wants to keep her ears.>
"There's no need for that. I think we'll both find what we're looking for here. You were sent by Avar the Hutt?"
The two thugs glance at each other, wondering how this small human woman knew that. The Rodian, obviously the brains of the pair, comes to the correct conclusion first.
<You are Kalya Shaanti?>
"I am."
<We expect you to be less weak looking.> Says the Weequay rudely, though Kalya nods as if his observation were of great importance.
<We were told there would be two people, not one. Where is the other?> Asks the Rodian.
"Oh, I'm sure he'll find his way here soon. If he doesn't, there isn't much Avar will want to say to him anyway."

Bergett
2010-07-13, 02:37 AM
[Triz's shop]
I came into it through... Special circumstances.
It was uh a present, for many a favor stacked upon each other.
I-
He stops noticing that he's being watched.
I uh- nevermind.
He's now worried.
He would want to think it's nothing because no one would really care to find him.
He dismisses it for now but won't forget it easily.
He takes the communicator.
Understood.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-13, 02:45 AM
Orilla notices the large echo sent out near one of the railing sections before she opens her eyes and comes out of meditation. It was time to check the first sighting. She got dressed, clothing, then armor, then cloak. She grabs her weapon and places it in the slot she reserves for it in her armor, and then set out on her way, slowly making her way through the various beings of Nar Shadda towards Falkane.

doliest
2010-07-13, 02:46 AM
Refugee Docks
Sebastian
The grey Twi'lek continues to move down the docks, trying to find his 'master.' He had already decided he both loved and loathed the moon. On one hand, he was actually in the middle of the slime and decay plaguing the galaxy. He could actually do something. He could feel all the corruption and filth at work here. On the other hand, pin pointing any type of force-user was impossible. Completely and utterly, at least for someone with so little training and interest in that art. He'd been reduced to calling her name loudly. If he didn't find her soon, he was going to actually have to ask some of these people, and he knew none of them would give him anything without payment. Probably an arm. Or two.

Landing Pad
Morden
Morden's ship touches down with little issue; this had been his landing pad for over six months. His contacts withen the Hutts had been enough to secure him a pad. He moved slowly around, an eye always open for someone in desperation, someone who needed something bad enough they'd pass along their soul for it. That was the kind of person Morden loved; a little rat he could make, or break. The Shadow Broker was always on the move, but for now he needed to find a force-user. Probably a Sith; few Jedi found his services and actions acceptable. Still, he was open minded. If they had the talent, he'd use them.

Ashen Lilies
2010-07-13, 03:21 AM
[Refugee Docks]

Calling out like that is bad enough. It makes him an instant mark in the eyes of some of the small-time thugs that frequent the area, looking for refugees or tourists to hit up for some credits. And Sebastian definitely seems to qualify as the latter.
So it's at this point our intrepid hero finds himself shadowed by three of them: A Trandoshan, another Weequay, and an Aqualish, all wielding heavy clubs.

Beans
2010-07-13, 07:14 AM
[Cantina]
From a cantina located quite close to Triz's shop, a droid sits and casually watches the shop from a window.
It's a thin, humanoid droid; its face lacks all features but "eyes" and it is wearing pants, boots, and a jacket.
Well, huh.
---
[Docks]
A bit away from Sebastian, a young woman steps out of the shadows, glancing nervously around.
If he ends up having the time to sense her, she's got a ripple in the Force too... and it's not a smooth one.
Her gloved hands twitch nervously.
Her pale skin and blueblack hair mark her as a (well, albino) Zeltron. Mmmm...

Creed
2010-07-13, 07:38 AM
[Low Orbit, Swift Runner]
Sam is standing a few feet from his master, arms crossed.

[Docks]
C'mon boys! Stay for just a few more planets! ayoung man shouted to three Trandoshans hastily walking away from a spade shaped ship.
No. We risk enough already traveling with you, Nicholae!One spits and they leave. The young man sits on a set of cargo crates outside the spade shaped ship dejectedly.

horngeek
2010-07-13, 07:44 AM
[Swift Runner]

Vernea tilts her head towards her Padawan. "We should land on Nar Shaddaa in about ten minutes. Hopefully, the docking authorities won't be too much trouble."

Even with a blindfold where the eyes would be on a human, Sam would get the impression she's gazing at him. "While we're here, I want to work with you on using the Force to detect things. While it shouldn't be the only sense you rely on, you do need work at it."

Creed
2010-07-13, 07:47 AM
[Swift Runner]

Vernea tilts her head towards her Padawan. "We should land on Nar Shaddaa in about ten minutes. Hopefully, the docking authorities won't be too much trouble."

Even with a blindfold where the eyes would be on a human, Sam would get the impression she's gazing at him. "While we're here, I want to work with you on using the Force to detect things. While it shouldn't be the only sense you rely on, you do need work at it."

Yes, master. I agree my powers with the Force are... lacking indeed. he says quietly

horngeek
2010-07-13, 07:54 AM
"Also, be wary on Nar Shaddaa. Many here have no love for Jedi."

She turns to face the planet. "Try to feel the planet through the Force."

{{Also, Creed, can you change the 'Padawan of Caeraa Marek' to 'Padawan of Verna Miras'?}}

Creed
2010-07-13, 08:16 AM
"Also, be wary on Nar Shaddaa. Many here have no love for Jedi."

She turns to face the planet. "Try to feel the planet through the Force."

{{Also, Creed, can you change the 'Padawan of Caeraa Marek' to 'Padawan of Verna Miras'?}}

{{got it}}

He takes a deep breath and closes his eyes, and attempts to reach out to the planet.
It's a... spaceport?

horngeek
2010-07-13, 08:20 AM
"There are certainly ports on the planet, but that is not all there is. Look deeper. Forget the sentient labels of what the beings are doing, and read their emotions."

{{Feel free to make up what he feels, keeping in mind the sort of stuff that goes on down there. :smalltongue:}}

Creed
2010-07-13, 08:22 AM
"There are certainly ports on the planet, but that is not all there is. Look deeper. Forget the sentient labels of what the beings are doing, and read their emotions."

There is... I can sense fear. And regret. And... he trails off

horngeek
2010-07-13, 08:26 AM
"Yes... Nar Shaddaa is not a pleasant place to live for the many."

At this moment, 97 blats at them over the intercom. "But we're coming in for the landing, and 97 wants us buckled in for it. Let us continue when we're landed."

Suiting her words, she sits on one of the chairs, and buckles herself in.

Creed
2010-07-13, 08:29 AM
Sam sits down in one of the chairs and buckles in, taking a deep breath.
Have I ever said how much I hate flying. he says quietly

horngeek
2010-07-13, 08:31 AM
"Several times. To be honest, I am not too fond of it either, but that's more because my senses are much reduced away from organic beings. Having you on the ship lessens that, but I still much prefer 97 to pilot."

Creed
2010-07-13, 08:40 AM
"Several times. To be honest, I am not too fond of it either, but that's more because my senses are much reduced away from organic beings. Having you on the ship lessens that, but I still much prefer 97 to pilot."

A droid piloting is what worries me most, but I trust your judgement master. he retorts quietly

horngeek
2010-07-13, 08:44 AM
Sam gets several blats from said droid for his trouble. Quite rude ones. Verna chuckles at him. "He hasn't let me down yet, and I've had him for a while. And he does a far better job than I can in deep space, mainly because he isn't dependent on the presence of living things to see the controls."

The Swift Runner settles on the landing pad. "Ah, it seems we're down."

Creed
2010-07-13, 08:47 AM
Thankfully, that droid can certainly pull through for us. he stands and pulls on his large black coat over his robes, adjusting the zipper for quick lightsaber access.
So why exactly did the Council send us to this hive of scum and villany?

horngeek
2010-07-13, 08:50 AM
Verna checks her lightsaber at her belt, nodding in satisfaction. "Well, I've been assigned to this area of space as the Jedi Watchman."

Creed
2010-07-13, 08:54 AM
Verna checks her lightsaber at her belt, nodding in satisfaction. "Well, I've been assigned to this area of space as the Jedi Watchman."

So on a world where we are hated by many if not all, we are to halt crimes? Great. he says quiety, and the last word dripping with sarcasm

horngeek
2010-07-13, 08:58 AM
She turns her head towards him. "Oh? You'd prefer another assignment?"

Creed
2010-07-13, 09:00 AM
She turns her head towards him. "Oh? You'd prefer another assignment?"

I do what the council tells me, that is all. A diplomatic mission to the Hutts may save many precious lives, but what needs to be done will be done.

horngeek
2010-07-13, 09:05 AM
"The job of a Watchman includes such things."

Creed
2010-07-13, 09:09 AM
"The job of a Watchman includes such things."

I would assume. Sam pulls up the hood of his coat and says
Are we ready?

horngeek
2010-07-13, 09:11 AM
Verna nods. "Let us go, then."

She walks out of her ship, and starts heading off the docks.

{{And... deadtiming, both for sleeps and to give someone an opportunity to play an Annoying Corrupt Customs Agent. :smalltongue:}}

doliest
2010-07-13, 10:12 AM
Refugee Docks
Sebastian
Shadowing thugs were nothing new to someone who took Sebastian's stance on crime; unless they decided to act however, they were nothing but a minor annoyance. One that might make him dreadfully late. He wasn't going to have that. Decided, he continues searching for his, 'master.' If nothing else, people following him meant he was likely getting somewhere.

Cantina
Morden
One couldn't simply talk to a Hutt in high places. One needed a contact in their court. While Morden did know a few Hutts well enough to go in directly, he knew none of them could help him here. He edges over to a table in the corners, the shadows covering him completely and waited, his eyes open as he focused on all the minds present.
I wonder if I can get those credits
This chick is so hot...
BIG MONEY!
Just one more drink

Ashen Lilies
2010-07-13, 11:04 AM
Two more - another Trandoshan, and another Aqualish - have joined Sebastian's three tails. Not that they seem to be just tailing now. Sebastian might note them casually inserting themselves in various street junctions and looking menacing. It's clear to anyone with an eye that they're trying to herd him towards one of the darker alleys.

Beans
2010-07-13, 11:07 AM
[Docks]
Any thug not too set on Sebastian to notice her might see the pale, dark-haired Zeltron, nervously making her way to... somewhere.

horngeek
2010-07-13, 03:43 PM
And any docking 'authorities' will see Verna and her Padawan, making their way from their ship.;

SinisterPenguin
2010-07-13, 03:44 PM
[Docks]

Caval Henser steps off the landing ramp of his ship, the Grey Area. His foot stops in midair before it touches the surface of the moon as he surveys his surroundings with distaste. An extra layer grime seems to coat the place, which reeks of numerous unpleasant smells.

He finally lets his foot down and steps onto Nar Shadaa, shaking his head. Unpleasant place, but it was one of the best planets a bounty hunter such as he could find work. Work that he hoped to find soon, so he wouldn't have to stay here any longer than necessary.

Creed
2010-07-13, 03:52 PM
Nicholae sat in a bar near the spaceport he landed in, sheets of paper in front of him. A register. The pirate captain was fairly new, but he knew he could find an able-bodied crew in a bar. But just to make sure, he had hired a few children to hang up posters around town saying:

High Salary with Benifits
See the Universe
Apply at (Bar which he is in)
All positions available for Spacecrew

And then the young man waited, sure they would come.

Beans
2010-07-13, 03:58 PM
The droid walks casually in, sitting next to Nicolae without looking at him once.
Any need for an assassin or enforcer?
It looks at one of the holovid screens on the wall.

Creed
2010-07-13, 04:02 PM
The droid walks casually in, sitting next to Nicolae without looking at him once.
Any need for an assassin or enforcer?
It looks at one of the holovid screens on the wall.

How do you deal with Space travel? Nicholae smirked

Beans
2010-07-13, 04:04 PM
Have my own ship. Rather compact. Able to fit nicely into a larger ship's hold.
And I will never need to worry about breathing.

Creed
2010-07-13, 04:07 PM
Have my own ship. Rather compact. Able to fit nicely into a larger ship's hold.
And I will never need to worry about breathing.

Nicholae sticks his hand out to shake
I'm Marcus Greyhold, Captain of the Krow, a wealth-liberating vessel. If you join, you'll recieve a share of our earnings. Are you in?

Beans
2010-07-13, 04:09 PM
The droid pauses, looks over at him, and slowly extends a hand.
K420. Or Kazio.
In.

Creed
2010-07-13, 04:12 PM
The droid pauses, looks over at him, and slowly extends a hand.
K420. Or Kazio.
In.

Nicholae shakes the hand.
Good. Now we just need more people, then we can set off. Think I should pull a few small heists here before we take off though. Weapons, supplies, money, the usual.

Beans
2010-07-13, 04:15 PM
Understood.
Kazio nods.

Dedtiem.

Bergett
2010-07-13, 04:26 PM
[Triz's shop/Nar Shaddaa streets]
seeing as he's done here for now Falkane leaves the shop and takes to the streets knowing to be subtle from the locals.
He'll end up wherever in a post or two.
I haven't decided in his direction.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-13, 04:28 PM
[Nar Shadda Streets

Orilla slowly tails Falkane, blending in with the crowd.

riccaru
2010-07-13, 04:44 PM
[docks]

The force inclined can sense a powerful Sith Lord moving closer and closer to the docks. A large shelf of spare parts is thrown through the air toward Verna and her apprentice, and behind stands a man in a cloak. His perfectly bone white mask hides all features on his face, but held in his right hand is a crimson blade, held in a reverse grip. "Hello, Jedi."

Bergett
2010-07-13, 04:46 PM
[Streets]
Not realizing he's being tailed quite yet and moves through the crowd looking for a bar or something.
Some booze would be nice.
Hopefully he can trick the bartender into some free drinks.

EDIT: Falkane senses a disturbance in the Force! Oh no!

horngeek
2010-07-13, 04:50 PM
Verna senses the dark-side user before he arrives, and looks at her Padawan. "Be ready."

Then, when the sith arrives, she faces him, and gestures, the shelf and parts halting before clattering to the ground. "I've received better welcomes..."

Kigganaku
2010-07-13, 04:53 PM
[Thrakk's Tavern]

Tarnor sighs, and hangs up the phone. Then begins wiping down the counter of his bar.
"Those damn Hutts said if I don't have their Credits in 3 days I'll end up in 3 different dumpsters on 3 different planets."
He finishes wiping the counter and flips on OPEN sign on.
"Well I suppose that's what I get for trying to keep the orphans from starving..."
He begins arranging the liquor.

riccaru
2010-07-13, 04:55 PM
"Allow me to warm thing up, then." Fidel lunges forward, using the force to propel himself quickly at Verna. While in the air he fires lightning at the duo.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-13, 04:55 PM
[Streets]
Orilla is very close to Falkane at this time. She places a hand on his shoulder. "We need to talk." She says, preparing for any retaliation. She would find out who this was, and if they had anything to do with her master's death.

Bergett
2010-07-13, 05:00 PM
[Streets]
Falkane's eyes widen he turns very slowly to look at this person.
Do we?
Can we do it in that bar over there?
He points to Thrakk's Tavern.
He's not going to panic just yet.

horngeek
2010-07-13, 05:06 PM
[Docks]

Verna quickly draws and activates her lightsaber, the silver blade making a humming sound, as she holds up her blade, the lightning impacting against it.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-13, 05:07 PM
[Streets]

Orilla glances at the tavern and sighs. "Very well." She keeps her hand on his shoulder is they walk to the tavern.

Creed
2010-07-13, 05:08 PM
Sam draws his lightsabe as well and turns his body 90 degrees, making himself as small a target as possible. He extends his orange lightsaber in front of him threatningly.

Bergett
2010-07-13, 05:11 PM
[Trakk's Tavern]

He slowly walks into the Tavern keeping a fake smile on his face.
He walks up to the bar.
Two drinks for me and my... uh date.
He puts on his most dashing smile with his wavy blonde hair and 5 o'clock shadow.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-13, 05:15 PM
[Thrakk's Tavern]

Orilla grimaces on the inside. I shouldve just knocked him out and questioned him on the ship. She thinks as she also puts on a fake smile.

Kigganaku
2010-07-13, 05:17 PM
[Thrakk's Tavern]

"Sure thing Bud, 2 beers coming up."
Tarnor grabs a cocktail shaker and begins doing an impressive display of drink mixing, then pours them out into glasses and sets them on fire.
He then reaches under the counter and gets to beer glasses and fills them.
Handing them to his costumer he says, "Here ya go."
Tarnor then grabs the flaming cocktails and dumps them back in the shaker.

riccaru
2010-07-13, 05:18 PM
As Fidel lands he brings his lightsaber directly up, the blade striking at Verna. As he does this his left hand moves to push the apprentice away from the battle. "Quick one, aren't we?"

Creed
2010-07-13, 05:20 PM
Sam is flung backwards into a pile of crates. He stumbles to his feet, picking his lightsaber back up.
Not very fun... he says quietly as he stands

Bergett
2010-07-13, 05:20 PM
Trakk's Tavern
Thanks.
He takes both beers and leads them to a secluded table he sets down both beers for himself and sits down when she would too.
Alright who are you and what do you want?
As soon as they would sit down (if she decides to sit down) he'll place a hand on his holstered blaster.

horngeek
2010-07-13, 05:25 PM
Verna parries, and in the same motion tries to strike at the Sith, trying to turn the initiative to her.

riccaru
2010-07-13, 05:29 PM
The lightsaber is brought to the side, making Verna's blade slide past the Sith Lord. Darth Fidel's left hand is made into a fist, and thrust at Verna's unprotected stomach.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-13, 05:29 PM
[Thrakk's Tavern]

Orilla does indeed sit down. "My name is Orilla, and that is all you need to know. And what I want, is to know, is who you are, and if you know anything at all about Talia Vont'Wae. And trust me, I will know if you are lying." She says casually.

horngeek
2010-07-13, 05:31 PM
Verna, sensing the fist incoming, tries to Force Push the Sith away.

Bergett
2010-07-13, 05:33 PM
[Thrakk's Tavern]
Well he doesn't really have much of a choice.
My name is Falkane Tynnal I am a simple spacer on a routine trade here on Nar Shaddaa I do not know this Talia Vont'whatever I am nothing more than trader.
All except the routine trade part is true.
He's just not telling the whole truth.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-13, 05:38 PM
[Thrakk's Tavern]

She stays silent for a moment, and then : "I'm not a fool. You are more than a trader, you are not a smiple spacer, and you are not on a routine trade trip here on Nar Shadda. Tell me the truth."

Bergett
2010-07-13, 05:44 PM
Thrakk's Tavern
I am so just a trader!
and well my ship was stuck on autopilot...
and then I had to make an emergency landing and now I'm struck here.
I didn't mean to be here if that's what you mean.
It's true he did kinda crash.
But once again he's not telling the whole truth.

riccaru
2010-07-13, 05:47 PM
The Sith Lord is sent flying off the edge of the space port. As he falls he launches a magnetic grappling hook, stopping himself from falling to a grisly splat death. He slowly lowers himself to the street below, leaving the belt that the grappling hook was attached to. "You'll regret this, Jedi!" He shouts up to Verna.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-13, 05:49 PM
[Thrakk's Tavern]

"If you were just a trader you wouldn't be able to use the force." She replies.

horngeek
2010-07-13, 05:51 PM
Verna's frowns, and heads to her Padawan. "Are you all right, Sam?"

Bergett
2010-07-13, 05:52 PM
[Thrakk's Tavern
What does the force have anything to do about it?
I can't use the force!
A brazen lie.
His hand goes from his baster to his lightsaber.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-13, 05:55 PM
[Thrakk's Tavern]

"Yes, you can. I told you I would know if you lied." She says, her own lightsaber hilt flying into her hand from her sleeve. "And don't try it."

Kigganaku
2010-07-13, 05:59 PM
[Thrakk's Tavern]

Tarnor notices the commotion over at Falkane's table.
"Sonnva... Hey, keep it cool guys!"
Tarnor reaches for his pistol, ready to cease the commotion.

Bergett
2010-07-13, 06:02 PM
Thrakk's Tavern
sonofva...
OK this is just not going well.
He stands up slamming his lightsaber down on the table.
Falkane Tynnal EX-JEDI of the Order!
You here to bring me in or something?
Have I broken the code enough to be treated as the sith?

IcemanJRC
2010-07-13, 06:05 PM
Thrakk's Tavern
Nextor sits at the bar, observing the commotion, waiting to see if he may need to step in.
They are quite excitable it seems.
He says plainly to another patron.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-13, 06:06 PM
[Thrakk's Tavern]

Orilla's knuckles whiten and she gets visibly angrier. "A jedi eh? Then we can't be friends. The jedi are a bunch of corrupt people who are a threat to all existence."
Nope, no jaded concepts here.

doliest
2010-07-13, 06:07 PM
Morden
Morden removes himself from the bar, moving outside and smiles. The echos that converged around Nar Shaddaa were moving. The large echo had no true presence here for a long time, but smaller ones, powerful in the force, where here. Soon a powerful force user would reveal themselves, and once that happened, then he could find his necessary ally.

Sebastian
Sebastian sighs; now they were becoming an issue. He turns around, walking straight towards the group of three that had been following him. His hand grips one of the two vibro-daggers in his cloak, ready to slice at a moments notice as he greets all three of them;
Any particular reason you're following me?

Bergett
2010-07-13, 06:13 PM
[Thrakk's Tavern]

Orilla's knuckles whiten and she gets visibly angrier. "A jedi eh? Then we can't be friends. The jedi are a bunch of corrupt people who are a threat to all existence."
Nope, no jaded concepts here.

Didn't you hear EX Jedi?
I ran away for a reason, more like they stopped caring about anyone.
I don't need to explain myself to you.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-13, 06:19 PM
[Thrakk's Tavern]

"Very well then. See you around Ex-Jedi." She says, the lightsaber hilt slipping back up her sleeve. She pulls her hood up over her head as she walks out of the tavern towards the ship.

Kigganaku
2010-07-13, 06:26 PM
Thrakk's Tavern

"Such a lovely couple you guys make."
Tarnor walks over to Falkane.
"So about paying for those drinks..."

Bergett
2010-07-13, 06:28 PM
Thrakk's Tavern

Falkane puts away his lightsaber hoping not too many noticed, but you know oh well.
Geez, damn Sith...

EDIT:It was totally her bill!

Kigganaku
2010-07-13, 06:31 PM
[Thrakk's Tavern]

"Well, she left. So either pay up or wash the dishes." Pointing to the kitchen.
Tarnor seems annoyed.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-13, 06:32 PM
Exiting Thrakk's Tavern

Orilla smirks as she hears the conversation, blending back into the crowd, most likely untraceable.

Bergett
2010-07-13, 06:33 PM
Thrakk's Tavern
Oh hell...
This is just a bad day beyond reason...
He walks over the kitchen.
I'll wash damn dishes....

Kigganaku
2010-07-13, 06:36 PM
[Thrakk's Tavern]

"Well I'm gonna take a nap, I'll set the door to open when all dishes are washed."
Tarnor walks over and activates a droid to tend bar while he naps.

((Deadtime))

Creed
2010-07-13, 07:19 PM
Verna's frowns, and heads to her Padawan. "Are you all right, Sam?"

The cloaked Sam is next to her in a moment
Y-yes, master. I apologize that I wasn't of more use. I will do better next time, I promise. he says quietly

horngeek
2010-07-13, 07:26 PM
She nods. "It's all right. Unfortunately, we'll have to watch for him in future."

Creed
2010-07-13, 07:28 PM
She nods. "It's all right. Unfortunately, we'll have to watch for him in future."

Are the Sith so powerful that they can sense us that quickly?

horngeek
2010-07-13, 07:32 PM
"Some can be. We'll need to work on how to conceal your presence in the Force...

But it was probably a matter of him having had business here, and sensing us on arrival. He was here too soon after we landed for anything else."

Creed
2010-07-13, 07:33 PM
How do you conceal someone's presence?

horngeek
2010-07-13, 07:38 PM
"There are several methods of doing so. Completely concealing yourself in the Force is a highly advanced technique... but it is possible to make it harder to be detected, and that is what I will be working on with you."

Creed
2010-07-13, 07:40 PM
"There are several methods of doing so. Completely concealing yourself in the Force is a highly advanced technique... but it is possible to make it harder to be detected, and that is what I will be working on with you."

Sam nods Yes, master.

horngeek
2010-07-13, 07:45 PM
She nods. "Let's have a look around the area, for now."

IcemanJRC
2010-07-13, 08:02 PM
[Streets]
Nextor walks the streets, his body clanking as droids tend to, and reaches out his consciousness, in an attempt to find those who are also inclined to the ways of the force.

Falgorn
2010-07-13, 08:07 PM
[Streets]

Nextor could detect, if he can, a force-user, walking down the opposite side of the street, hood drawn to cover his face. He moves rather swiftly, so finding may not be a piece of cake.

IcemanJRC
2010-07-13, 08:15 PM
[Streets]
His presence caught, Nextor begins pursuit. He keeps a respectful distance and focuses on the presence, hopping to determine it's power and such details that would be helpful.

Falgorn
2010-07-13, 08:17 PM
[Streets]

The man's force ability is high, as can be detected. But, if the Shard can notice, his power derives from a different, darker source. He weaves in and out of people, heading for...somewhere.

IcemanJRC
2010-07-13, 08:22 PM
[Streets]
The darkness has piqued the Shards interest, he picks up pace and attempts to catch this man, if an agent of the Sith is here, he must find out.

Falgorn
2010-07-13, 08:25 PM
[Streets]

The man, a Jon Ruuntis, checks behind him, and sees an older HK droid moving closer in his direction. He speeds up even more, and heads down a dark alleyway.

IcemanJRC
2010-07-13, 08:28 PM
[Streets]
The HK droid breaks into a run, assuming that should a person be afraid of another who has been blessed with the force, they must either be weak and untrained, or dark and enemy. Both these situations would require his attention.

Falgorn
2010-07-13, 08:35 PM
[Streets]

The man, now shrouded in the darkness of the alleyway, waits for the HK droid to approach. When the above happens, he'll say: "Who are you, and what do you want?" Detection of his presence will be easy, but he doesn't realize Nextor has force ability. He's not so good at detecting that sort of thing.

IcemanJRC
2010-07-13, 08:39 PM
[Streets]
I've come simply for questions. I sense that the force is strong in you, I am here to question your allegiances.
The droid stands at the end of the alleyway and looks at the other man.

Falgorn
2010-07-13, 08:41 PM
[Streets]

"...Very well. What do you need to know?" he asks, silently shuffling through his mental list of automatic responses in a situation like this.

IcemanJRC
2010-07-13, 08:45 PM
[Alley]
Are you a member of the Order?
The HK droid holds his lightsaber while it rests on his hip.
I just wish to know your allegiances.

Falgorn
2010-07-13, 08:47 PM
[Streets]

"No, I'm not." he replies, coldly. "Is that it? I'm a bit...busy as of right now, and I can answer your questions later."

((Deadtime, sorry.))

IcemanJRC
2010-07-13, 08:52 PM
[Alley]
The droid draws its sabre, not activating it, but he keeps it at the ready.
Where must you go? Why are you so busy?

((It's fine.))

KerfuffleMach2
2010-07-13, 10:58 PM
[Triz' Shop]

Docked here is the modified Herald-class Sith transport called Midnight Voyage, crewed by Captain T3-KR and Co-Pilot/Mechanic Zirian Hunt. It's in pretty good condition thanks to the constant attentions of the droid and mechanic, and just needs some necessary groundside repairs and resupply for the next fli-
Okay, why is there a gigantic hole through the starboard engine?
The Red-and-Grey T3 unit is loitering by the ship, overseeing the more routine repairs and resupply he commissioned before negotiations over engine repair can begin.

Triz turns back to the ship of one of her regular customers. She was working on it when Falkane arrived, and now wants to get back to it.

Well, T3, just about done with the normal stuff.

Course, there's still the gaping hole in the engine. But, I can take care of that.

SRAD starts scanning the damage, to get a better view of what all needs repaired.

Ashen Lilies
2010-07-14, 12:17 AM
[Triz' Shop]

The small droid beeps out a reply, before rolling out of the shop.
<Very well. I have business to attend to elsewhere. My assistant is inside the ship, in case you have any questions.>

Zirian is indeed in the ship, lying on his back under the starboard engine, jacket of tools next to him and his tattooed arms elbow deep in connectors and conduits. But enough of him.

[Refugee Docks]

A voice speaks behind Sebastian, and if he turns he'll see two more thugs. Another club wielding Aqualish, to round out the group, as well as an armored Rodian. The Rodian, unlike the other six, is not wielding a club. Rather, he's wielding a particularly vicious looking serrated vibroblade in one hand, and a sawn-off blaster carbine in the other.
<Us? We are merely government collectors.> Says the Rodian.
<It's important that newcomers such as you pay the proper fines and tolls, otherwise the government would not be able to keep this fair moon in the tip-top shape it is.

doliest
2010-07-14, 12:21 AM
Refugee Docks
Sebastian
There is no government on Nar Shaddaa With that, they'd become something all too important in Sebastian's eyes. Extortioners. Criminals. Filth. Scum. Sebastian's hand moves from the dagger to the lightsaber, which in a fluid motion is drawn as he dashes at the lead thug.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-07-14, 12:25 AM
[Triz' Shop]

The small droid beeps out a reply, before rolling out of the shop.
<Very well. I have business to attend to elsewhere. My assistant is inside the ship, in case you have any questions.>

Zirian is indeed in the ship, lying on his back under the starboard engine, jacket of tools next to him and his tattooed arms elbow deep in connectors and conduits. But enough of him.

Hey, if you got some errands to run, I got a guy who has to pay me by doing that stuff. I can make him do it if you want. She grins.

SRAD approaches Zirian. Know what caused the damage? He continues his scans.

Bergett
2010-07-14, 12:32 AM
Thrakk's Tavern/Nar Shaddaa Streets

Falkane exits the tavern having done enough work for Tarnor to pay for his drinks, and even if he didn't he'll pay it off later.
He is about to take to the streets, doing his best to conceal his force sensitivity seeing as there's at least Sith on this planet.
Which to his credit he's pretty good at that because in his line of work he needs to be.

Kigganaku
2010-07-14, 12:35 AM

Tarnor is buzzed that Falkane has finished his duty of dish cleaning.
"I guess I should thank the man, hell, I might even be able to offer him a job if he needs one."
Tarnor dashes into the street and shouts, "Falkane, where'd ya go? Come back here a minute."

Bergett
2010-07-14, 12:38 AM
Thrakk's

Falkane turns around and walks back to the Tavern against his own common sense.
He probably should've kept going but he's probably being too honest.
Uh what can I do for you?

Kigganaku
2010-07-14, 12:40 AM
"You seem'd to be in need of some work, and I was hoping to oblige you."
Tarnor leads him back inside the Tavern and sits him down.
"A plus to working the bar, free drinks when not on duty!"

Bergett
2010-07-14, 12:46 AM
Thrakk's

He follows and sits down.
I mean I job would be useful, but I'm already doing some work, and I gotta sell some of the cargo I brought on my ship.
I'm a trader you see.
And well some of the contents could fetch a large price here on Nar Shaddaa.
Any moment I could be called on an errand by the mechanic working on my ship due to heavy repairs at any moment. You know debts. My ship was attacked by pirates on the way here and apparently the autopilot was damaged and didn't realize that I was in reentry, I almost died, and my ship was damaged even more and well here I am.
Not my best week.
He sighs.
About earlier... How much did you hear?

Kigganaku
2010-07-14, 12:50 AM
[Thrakk's Tavern]

"Well... Lets see. You managed to yell to the patrons of my bar that you were an ex-Jedi, then some blather about being tried as a sith. But a trader you say? I've been looking to get out of the bar and off this planet. So I instead flip my offer, I'll sell my bar to help pay your repair bills and I join you as a companion."

Ashen Lilies
2010-07-14, 12:54 AM
[Triz' Shop - Midnight Voyage]

The utility droid beeps a negative, and wheels out.

Zirian looks up at the repair droid.
"Proton torpedo. Some pirates over Ryloth thought they deserved a cut of our cargo."

[Refugee Docks]

The rodian brings up his sword, blocking the lightsaber strike.
<You'll regret that choice, Jedi!>
He attempts to shove Sebastian back as the other thugs close in.

Bergett
2010-07-14, 01:02 AM
Thrakk's
Well I guess you know pretty much everything...
I don't know if you want to get involved in my line of work...
It involve fighting off pirates, gangs, and crime syndicates just because they are never going to be stopped otherwise while honest people suffer and lose all they've worked for because of their cruelty.
Everyone except the people are against us.
The Jedi for my defection, the Sith because I'm a Jedi, the military for multiple accounts of various crimes bounty hunters from angry crime lords... Hell Hutt Space is almost the last place I want to be.
So how about this, if you accept then we sell this bar to the highest bidder cut all connections take the money pay off my repairs and book it to Corellia or something.

OF course it won't work until we get new planets for the RP.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-07-14, 01:02 AM
[Triz' Shop - Midnight Voyage]

The utility droid beeps a negative, and wheels out.

Zirian looks up at the repair droid.
"Proton torpedo. Some pirates over Ryloth thought they deserved a cut of our cargo."

Ah, of course. SRAD relays the info to Triz.

Moments later, she comes to the engine with her usual set of tools for engine repair.

Raddie, can I get an image of the damage?

SRAD makes a sighing sound and projects the result of all his scans. Triz stares at it for a moment, analyzing the picture.

Okay, it isn't too bad. Shouldn't take too long. She grabs a couple tools and steps to the engine. Move over Zirian, I need room to work.

Kigganaku
2010-07-14, 01:05 AM
Thrakk's Tavern

"Alright, I'll accept that. But! You're gonna need to help me get all my booze outta here before we sell."
Tarnor spits on his hand and holds it out to Falkane.

Ashen Lilies
2010-07-14, 01:05 AM
[Triz' Shop]

He shrugs, extricates his hands from the mess and slides out from under the engine.
"Alright."
He was doing fine with the broken parts himself. It's the parts that weren't there because they've been finely distributed over a small area of space over Ryloth that he was having trouble with.

doliest
2010-07-14, 01:07 AM
Refugee Docks
Sebastian's eyes close for a moment as he gathers his concentration; he was a Jedi, wielder of the force. His eyes flash open and, at a speed far faster than his last stroke, the blade comes crashing down towards the lead thug once more, Sebastian's mind already focused on the other thugs.

Bergett
2010-07-14, 01:10 AM
Thrakk's

I was about to make a snappy comment but I figure this'll be great cargo.
Free booze man.
Uh this gonna sound odd but do you have any Spice connections?
I need to get rid of the stuff before we go back into... More legal space.
He picks up the first crate.
My ships not too far in a repair shop.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-07-14, 01:11 AM
[Triz' Shop]

He shrugs, extricates his hands from the mess and slides out from under the engine.
"Alright."
He was doing fine with the broken parts himself. It's the parts that weren't there because they've been finely distributed over a small area of space over Ryloth that he was having trouble with.

Excuse her lack of manners. You know how she gets when she starts a repair.

Triz didn't talk much apart from telling SRAD to go get certain parts. You could say she was, "in the zone".

After a while, Triz crawls out again, gloves and face covered in a layer of grime and grease.

Alright, can you start it up? Just want to double check it.

Kigganaku
2010-07-14, 01:14 AM
Thrakk's Tavern

"I got an excellent connection for Pyrepenol, I'll see if I can get a hold of him."
Tarnor loads some of the booze onto a cart.
"Lead on!"

Bergett
2010-07-14, 01:23 AM
Thrakk's/Streets of Nar Shaddaa
That'll have to do.
You a Spice junkie?
Or do you slip some of that stuff into the drinks of unwanted patrons?
He says that as they take to the streets.

Kigganaku
2010-07-14, 01:26 AM
Thrakk's/Streets of Nar Shaddaa

"I've had need to pedal some Spice to make some payments to the Hutts. I prefer my booze to those Spices."
Tarnor reaches into one of the crates and pulls out a bottle and pops it open.
"Cheers!"

Ashen Lilies
2010-07-14, 01:30 AM
[Refugee Docks]
The rodian steps back, barely parrying the blow. Realizing he's out of his league, he attempts to end the fight quickly by way of blaster carbine to the face, attempting to lock Sebastian's lightsaber down with his own blade to stop any deflecting happening.

[Triz' Shop]

Zirian complies, going over to the cockpit and starting up the engines. Up to you whether your own repairs are successful.

Bergett
2010-07-14, 01:30 AM
streets

Falkane would but his hands are full with crates, he probably should've grabbed a cart.
Cheers.
we're still stuck here a good week give or take two days or so. don't think we can book it as soon as possible.
Preparations are still good.

Kigganaku
2010-07-14, 01:33 AM
[Streets]

"Well I don't think we'd be able to sell the Tavern in a day, but I'll make sure to put it up on the market. Hopefully we get a buyer."
Tarnor swigs from the bottle he took from the crate.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-07-14, 01:34 AM
[Triz' Shop]

Zirian complies, going over to the cockpit and starting up the engines. Up to you whether your own repairs are successful.

A little but of sputtering at first, but then the engines roar to life.

Triz smiles at her work.

SRAD drops the hologram he was projecting. Wasn't needed anymore.

doliest
2010-07-14, 01:36 AM
Refugee Docks
A lightsaber is inherently a one handed weapon; and while it gains strength from two hands, one can easily hold a strike with one. Knowing that fact, Sebastian's hand slides into his robes and quickly pulls a vibro dagger, and sticks it into the man, hoping to skewer his aim.

Bergett
2010-07-14, 01:42 AM
streets
Very true, lets see about loading as much crap onto my ship before that however.
We got things to do in the meantime.
I hope we don't run into any more Sith.
I don't think they'd take too kindly to my presence here.

He continues down the streets.

Kigganaku
2010-07-14, 01:46 AM
Streets

"Well when we drop this first load off I'll stop by the realtors. As for your presence, nothing you can do about that but get out of here as soon as possible. And with BOOZE!!!"

Bergett
2010-07-14, 01:53 AM
Streets
For booze!
BY the way what's eve your name I don't recall catching it....
Kind of a blunder on my part.

Kigganaku
2010-07-14, 01:56 AM
Streets

"Tarnor, and I already caught yours Mr. Falkane. So anyways, where are we taking this booze?"

Bergett
2010-07-14, 01:59 AM
Street's near Triz's
This shop here.
He points to the spire the shop is located in.
Hopefully I'll be able to load the supplies and not get in the way.

Kigganaku
2010-07-14, 02:01 AM
Street's near Triz's

"You know I see this place all the time, guess I finally get to."
Tarnor looks up at the tower.
"Well lead the way!"
He swigs more booze.

Bergett
2010-07-14, 02:14 AM
Triz's Shop

Falkane walks into the shop carrying crates of booze while being followed by someone with a cart of booze.
What a strange sight.
He walks towards The Chimera while Triz works on the Midnight Voyage opening the off ramp to move onto it. Kinda funny thing to say.

Kigganaku
2010-07-14, 02:16 AM
Triz's Shop

Tarnor follows Falkane up the ramp and drops off the booze.
"Well I'm gonna go see if I can't sell the Tavern. Here's my contact number and a key to the Tavern."
Tarnor walks off and lists his Tavern for sale.

((Deadtime))

Bergett
2010-07-14, 02:27 AM
Triz's

He loads the drinks into the cargo and will continue to work around his ship until he undeadtimes.

Deadtime as well.

horngeek
2010-07-14, 06:35 AM
Verna heads further in to the docks, motioning for Sam to follow her.

Creed
2010-07-14, 07:19 AM
Sam follows, servant-like.
Somone's brainwashed by Jedi!:smallbiggrin:

Ashen Lilies
2010-07-14, 11:32 AM
[Refugee Docks]

The rodian cries out in pain, dropping the carbine before he can squeeze off a shot. Unfortunately, one of the Trandoshans has taken this as his cue to swing the club at Sebastian's head with all of his not inconsiderable strength.

[Triz' Shop]

Zirian grins, and starts to cool down the engines. He shouts from the cockpit.
"You've done an excellent job. As usual."

KerfuffleMach2
2010-07-14, 08:53 PM
[Triz' Shop]

Zirian grins, and starts to cool down the engines. He shouts from the cockpit.
"You've done an excellent job. As usual."

Triz grins. Gotta earn those credits somehow.

She sees Falkane over at his ship. Oh, right, gotta start on that one soon.

She turns back to Zirian. So...you guys got everything you need?

doliest
2010-07-14, 09:16 PM
Sebastian
Sebastian stumbles forward having lost all concentration, and with it his improved speed. He drops his vibro-knife in shock, his empty hand flying back to his lightsaber, and turns on his attacker, attempting to slice the man clear across.

Bergett
2010-07-14, 09:25 PM
Triz's Shop
Falkane stays in his ship for now tidying his things and making the areas that require repairs easy to access.
He goes to the cockpit which was originally made for three or four people but was modified to make a large cockpit to be managed by one person and some sort of AI. He pulls the seat back, sits down and pulls the the seat back into the position he would be in for flying.
He plugs in his datapad and turns it on.
He checks around for any contacts in the area, besides Tarnor he's all alone out here, no one in in most of Hutt space anyway.
Well if I'm going to sell the spice I'll have to do it on my own... Hopefully those contacts Tarnor have are legitimate...
He mumbles to himself.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-14, 09:25 PM
Orilla slowly makes her way through the crowds towards a cantina. She was growing bored so she would spend some of her money. You never know what might happen.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-07-14, 09:36 PM
Orilla slowly makes her way through the crowds towards a cantina. She was growing bored so she would spend some of her money. You never know what might happen.

The cantina was brightly lit. Lots of neon and mood lights and such. Seemed to be some kind of party going on.

A lone human managed the bar at that moment. The way he was moving around all the time, you'd think he'd need help with everything. Somehow, he managed.

The bar was fairly full at the moment. Two seats open. One between a Wookie and a Bith, and one at the end, next to a Rodian.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-14, 09:42 PM
[Cantina]

Orilla decides to sit next to the Rodian.Wookies are a bit loud, and Bith are....well.....Bith. She sits down and orders a drink.
And she went back to the ship before coming here, where she changed into normal twi'lek clothes. Whatever those are.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-07-14, 09:45 PM
[Cantina]

Orilla decides to sit next to the Rodian.Wookies are a bit loud, and Bith are....well.....Bith. She sits down and orders a drink.
And she went back to the ship before coming here, where she changed into normal twi'lek clothes. Whatever those are.

From what I've seen, normally pants and a small top.

The Rodian doesn't seem to notice Orilla. His drink must be very interesting.

The bartender comes over. What're ya havin'?

Gimliggamer
2010-07-14, 09:49 PM
[Cantina]

Orilla doesn't seem to care. "I'll have a [insert strong star wars drink here]." She says.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-07-14, 09:52 PM
[Cantina]

The bartender nods and gets to making it.

The music switches to a faster song. Similar to rave music.

A few people from the bar join the gathering that has grown in the middle, where people are jumping around.

The Rodian finishes off his drink, and just now notices that Orilla is there. He jumps a little in surprise. <AH! Don't sneak up on people!>

He sounds a little tipsy.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-14, 09:55 PM
[Cantina]

Orilla looks over at the rodian. "You want to sell me death sticks." "What are you talking about? Your the one who snuk up on me." She says, trying to make it believable.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-07-14, 09:59 PM
[Cantina]

In all honestly, she probably didn't even have to try to make him believe it.

He pauses for a moment, as if lost in thought. During that pause, the bartender brings Orilla her drink.

<Oh...my mistake. I apologize for that.>

Gimliggamer
2010-07-14, 10:03 PM
[Cantina]

She downs her drink. "Thank you. Now, if you'll excuse me." She says, getting up to go join the gathering in the middle.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-07-14, 10:08 PM
[Cantina]

The Rodian looks slightly confused as she goes.

The group in the middle is moving a lot. A lot of jumping and shaking and the likes. Kind of like a mosh pit. Not as violent, though.

The band on stage is playing some very fast, techno music.

As Orilla nears the group, a human male sees her, grins, and will try to grab one of her arms and pull her in.

Creed
2010-07-14, 10:14 PM
Nicholae, after giving his new droid crew member contact information for himself and The Krow, walks into the streets.
Down a bit, he sees the rave and smiles.
How could I miss out on this! he says to himself as he walks inside, meshing into the crowd poorly beacuse of the big flaming skull on the back of his jacket. Subtle.:smallbiggrin:

Ashen Lilies
2010-07-14, 10:48 PM
Triz grins. Gotta earn those credits somehow.

She sees Falkane over at his ship. Oh, right, gotta start on that one soon.

She turns back to Zirian. So...you guys got everything you need?

[Triz' Shop]

"Yeah. Pretty much. I have credits here for the usual job, but you'll have to wait until the Captain comes back until you get paid for the engine."

Sebastian
Sebastian stumbles forward having lost all concentration, and with it his improved speed. He drops his vibro-knife in shock, his empty hand flying back to his lightsaber, and turns on his attacker, attempting to slice the man clear across.

[Back Alley Brawl]

The poor Trandoshan is slashed clear across, and falls in two pieces. The rest of the gang take this chance and attempt to flee back into the darkness, through various boltholes and the like.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-07-14, 10:50 PM
[Triz' Shop]

"Yeah. Pretty much. I have credits here for the usual job, but you'll have to wait until the Captain comes back until you get paid for the engine."

Triz nods. Okay. Raddie, can you take the payment when T3 comes back? I want to get started on the other ship.

SRAD nods, and Triz bounces over to Falkane's ship.

[Cantina]

The crowd doesn't seem to mind Nicholae's jacket at all. Couple of people even point it out.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-14, 10:54 PM
[Cantina]

Orilla grins and is pulled. She joins in on the jumping and shaking and the like. Fun.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-07-14, 11:04 PM
[Cantina]

The group continues the dancing and what not.

Orilla may notice the guy with the flaming skull on his jacket.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-14, 11:12 PM
[Cantina]

Hmm. The drink seems to be starting to get to her. One more of those and Orilla will probably be one of those tipsy twi'lek people. She notices the flaming skull guy and does nothing. For now....

Ashen Lilies
2010-07-14, 11:13 PM
[Triz' Shop]

Some time later, the little T3 droid returns, and beeps some instructions to Zirian, who is waiting outside.
Beep beep beep.
"Damn. So we'll be grounded until then?"
Dee-deet.
"Alright then, sounds good. What about me?"
Beep. Beep beep dee-deet beep.
"Alright, I'll prepare to move the ship."
The T3 droid, seeing Triz occupied with the other ship, rolls over to Raddie.

doliest
2010-07-14, 11:14 PM
Sebastian
COME ON OUT YOU COWARDS! FIGHT LIKE MEN!
Sebastian stumbles around, a mild concussion more than a little likely. He picks up his bloody vibro-dagger and sticks it back in it's holster. He moves around and keeps calling for his master's name, this time occasionally slurring the words.

Ashen Lilies
2010-07-14, 11:16 PM
[Refugee Sector]

Because everyone knows the best way to find someone is to stumble around, half-concussed with a bloody weapon, shouting at the top of your voice. I hope Sebastian doesn't try and track any actual criminals that way.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-07-14, 11:24 PM
[Triz's Shop]

Aw, is T3 gonna start calling him Raddie, too?

Triz completed the repairs, and would like to offer the chance for any other purchases you may need to make.

Those being of the slightly shadier variety...

[Cantina]

Several people in the group wouldn't mind a tipsy Twi'lek.

The band starts another song. This one's a little more hardcore. The group doesn't seem to change their movements at all, though.

A crashing sound comes from the bar. A couple people look over.

Creed
2010-07-14, 11:26 PM
Nicholae pushes through the crowd to the bar, trying to see what's going on.

Bergett
2010-07-14, 11:27 PM
The Chimera docked in Triz's Shop

Falkane gets up and decides to go to a Cantina or something, he figures he can get some free drinks with a Jedi Mind trick, or so he hopes anyway.
He gets up and puts on his coat making sure to keep his pistol and lightsaber.
He doesn't plan on dancing just a few drinks.
He walks out of the ship and onto the streets unless stopped.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-07-14, 11:34 PM
[Cantina]

Seems a fight broke out between the Rodian that Orilla encountered earlier and the Bith.

The pair were locked together in a flurry of feet and fists, rolling around on the floor.

The Wookie let out a growl of disapproval.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-14, 11:38 PM
[Cantina]

While the two are fighting Orilla walks up to the bar and orders another drink.

Ashen Lilies
2010-07-14, 11:39 PM
[Triz' Shop]

T3 beeps a negative, and pays for a job well done. He also mentions (through beeping) that they'll have to stay on Nar Shaddaa for several weeks due to a lack of cargo, so arrangements are being made to move the ship to a nearby dock, so they don't crowd the shop.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-07-14, 11:44 PM
[Triz's Shop]

SRAD nods in reply, takes the credits, and goes to assist Triz with Falkane's ship.

[Cantina]

The bartender, who is ignoring the fight, gets Orilla her drink.

There's a thud as the Rodian tosses the Bith off of him. He looks like he's about to dive at the Bith, but then both of them get picked up by the Wookie. He glares at both of them, then carries them to the door and tosses them out.

Wookie bouncers. Always effective.

Creed
2010-07-14, 11:45 PM
Nicholae also walks up next to Orilia and orders a drink, rubbing the bridge of his nose. Something that will cure my headache, at least til tomorrow morning. he specifies

Gimliggamer
2010-07-14, 11:46 PM
[Cantina]

Orilla quickly downs the drink and orders another.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-07-14, 11:50 PM
[Cantina]

The fight now over, the rest of the cantina resumes its business.

The bartender obliges both Orilla and Nicholae with their drinks.

When he hands Orilla hers, he pauses for a moment. Careful lady. Don't want ya fallin' over round here.

Bergett
2010-07-14, 11:50 PM
Streets

Falkane strolls along the streets of Nar Shaddaa he sees the folks being tossed out of the Cantina.
He looks at them with a grin.
Having a nice evening gentlemen?

EDIT: While Triz is going about inspecting Falkane's ship, she'll hear some noise coming from the cargo hold or near one of the crew cabins... You know if there was crew that'd make sense.
But there isn't.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-14, 11:52 PM
[Cantina]
Orilla downs the drink. Not as quickly. She seems rather tipsy by now. "Pssshh. I'll be fine. I can take care of myself." She says confidently. Might not be too believable. She goes back and joins the group of jumping people again.

Creed
2010-07-14, 11:53 PM
Nicholae downs his drink in a single gulp.
Much better, bartender. he passes a little extra cash over the bar as a tip.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-07-14, 11:57 PM
[Streets]

The Rodian and Bith don't seem to here Flkane. They get back into the fight with each other.

[Cantina]

The bartender just shakes his head as Orilla joins the group again. Then he takes the tip with a nod, and offers Nicholae a refill.

The group hasn't really changed, aside form the exact position of the occupants.

One of them sees Orilla coming in, and he'll try to pull her closer to him.

[Triz's Shop]

Triz hears the noise. First instinct is to ignore it. Not her ship, not part of the repairs.

Then, she starts thinking of excuses for looking there. So, she goes to find the source of the noise.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-14, 11:58 PM
[Cantina]

Orilla is pulled. She doesn't seem to notice.

Creed
2010-07-15, 12:01 AM
Nicholae downs the drink and rejoins the throng of dancers.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-07-15, 12:04 AM
[Cantina]

The man starts dancing with Orilla, already forming several ideas in his head.

The group welcomes Nicholae back with ease.

Bergett
2010-07-15, 12:06 AM
[Triz's shop/The Chimera

At first Triz will just see what she might expect for a transport like this being piloted by one man, modified controls and seats with a general cockpit area towards the front, in other parts of the bridge area there is a star map type of apparatus. It's kept well but she'll hear the noise coming from the back of the ship from the living quarters which were assumed to be converted to more cargo space.

Cantina
Falkane uses the force to try to scoot the fighting pair over to the side so he can get in to the Cantina, or he'll just slide past.

Creed
2010-07-15, 12:07 AM
Nicholae keeps his eye on Orilla, simply because she's cute.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-15, 12:12 AM
[Cantina]
Orilla keeps dancing. And keeps being tipsy.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-07-15, 12:17 AM
[Cantina]

Orilla might feel a couple of hands getting a little too personal...

Who's they are is anyone's guess, really.

[Streets]

Yay for pushing a fight aside!

They don't seem to notice.

[The Chimera]

Very much curious, Triz will make her way there, to see what she can find.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-15, 12:18 AM
[Cantina]

Orilla still doesn't seem to notice as she keeps dancing.
This is why you don't drink, kids!

Creed
2010-07-15, 12:20 AM
Nicholae does notice, and is ready to be the knight in shining armor if things get a little too... invasive for the woman. He is armed, you know.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-07-15, 12:22 AM
[Cantina]

Since she offers no resistance, the hands keep going.

Creed
2010-07-15, 12:23 AM
Nicholae stops dancing and stands in the crowd, his hand slipping into his jacket.

Bergett
2010-07-15, 12:25 AM
The Chimera
Triz will walk into the room to see a room with some bunks with crates stacked in them and around the room.
Everything in the room seems to be in order until he notices the panels in the floor are taken out and a women is standing there holding a packaged meal.
Oh.
Hello.
[see Linda]

Cantina
Falkane walks into the club, liking the music.
He scoots over to the bar to get a drink or two.

((quick deadtime 15-20 mins or so))

Gimliggamer
2010-07-15, 12:27 AM
[Cantina]

Orilla keeps dancing. Pretty soon she's probably gonna notice and have some weird hallucination about jedi or something.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-07-15, 12:31 AM
[Cantina]

Yay Jedi hallucinations!

Nobody seems to notice what Nicholae is doing. Or, if they do, they just don't really care.

The bartender gives Falkane his drink.

[The Chimera]

Triz stares for a moment and tilts her head.

Huh. Not the weirdest thing I've found on a ship before...

She'll hold out a gloved hand to shake.

How ya doing? Name's Triz. I'm gonna be fixing the ship.

((And deadtime. Feel free to take control of the NPCs in the cantina. I think I've set them up enough.))

Bergett
2010-07-15, 12:49 AM
The Chimera
Uh I'm Linda...
I guess I have a bit explaining to do.

Cantina

Falkane take the drink with smile.
He then remembers that he'd just loaded several crates of alcohol into his ship not 12 hours ago.
He slaps his forehead.
Good thing he grabbed a couple credits from the fighting pair.
He pays for his drink.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-15, 06:28 PM
[Cantina]

Orilla, instead of having some sort of awesome display of power in a fit of rage at a hallucination, falls unconscious because of all the stuff.

Creed
2010-07-15, 06:31 PM
Cantina

Nicholae steps up and picks up Orilla, slinging her over his shoulder with suprising speed.
My parents adopted her a while back. Go figure. he explains to the guy she was dancing with and shrugs.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-15, 06:37 PM
[Cantina]

Orilla will probably be pretty easy to carry. She's light. And she stays unconcsious. She mumbles something about evil jedi.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-07-15, 09:06 PM
[Cantina]

The guy doesn't even seem to notice that Orilla's been taken. He found another lovely lady and is heading straight for her.

[The Chimera]

Triz shrugs a little. If you want. Personally, I don't really have to know. I'm just here to fix the ship.

Creed
2010-07-15, 09:10 PM
Nicolae whistles a popular cantina tune as he walks out, carrying the girl. Then he returns to the Krow, setting her gentley in a hallway, then covering her with a blanket. Then he prepares his special "Anti-Hangover Brekfast Special" (Eggs of some sort, mystery meat, and a strong, strange powder mixed with water.:smalleek:)

Gimliggamer
2010-07-15, 09:13 PM
[Krow]
I believe you mean Nicholae.
And Orilla stays asleep. She's still mumbling about evil jedi.

Creed
2010-07-15, 09:15 PM
[Krow]
I believe you mean Nicholae.
And Orilla stays asleep. She's still mumbling about evil jedi.

Yes. So many 'N' names.
Nicolae chuckles as she mumbles about evil Jedi.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-15, 09:19 PM
[Krow]
Orilla blinks. And then sits up, wondering where she is.

Creed
2010-07-15, 09:23 PM
[Krow]
Orilla blinks. And then sits up, wondering where she is.

Mornin' sleeping beauty. I personally enjoy heavy drinks very much, but it seems you had several too many. Thankfully you passed out when you did. You were an inch in a half away from a very, very sticky situation. How do you like your eggs?

Gimliggamer
2010-07-15, 09:26 PM
[Krow]

Orilla checks to see if she has any weapons in her pocket. She doesn't. She swears under her breath, in twi'lek language to be safe. "What? What happened?"

Creed
2010-07-15, 09:28 PM
[Krow]

Orilla checks to see if she has any weapons in her pocket. She doesn't. She swears under her breath, in twi'lek language to be safe. "What? What happened?"

You got drunk and almost taken advantage of by some slimeball. Now I ask again, how do you like your eggs?

Gimliggamer
2010-07-15, 09:29 PM
"Not to be rude or anything, but how did I get here? And there are different types of eggs?" She asks, rubbing her temples.

Creed
2010-07-15, 09:32 PM
"Not to be rude or anything, but how did I get here? And there are different types of eggs?" She asks, rubbing her temples.

I carried you of course. You couldn't very well walk in your unconscious state.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-15, 09:37 PM
[Krow]

"Well then, I have you to thank. Unless this is a kidnapping." She says, still rubbing her temples.

Creed
2010-07-15, 09:41 PM
That really remains to be seen. I am the Dread Pirate Marcus Greyhold, and you are currently aboard the fair ship Krow. If you are important, then I suppose this is a kidnapping. If you are average, then I will let you go. But if you are like myself, a hand of wealth liberation, then welcome to the crew of the Krow. he chuckles.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-15, 09:43 PM
That really remains to be seen. I am the Dread Pirate Marcus Greyhold, and you are currently aboard the fair ship Krow. If you are important, then I suppose this is a kidnapping. If you are average, then I will let you go. But if you are like myself, a hand of wealth liberation, then welcome to the crew of the Krow. he chuckles.

Lets hope for the best.She thinks. "You want to let me go." She says, using force suggestion, the power slightly reduced due to the alcohol in her system.

Creed
2010-07-15, 09:46 PM
Lets hope for the best.She thinks. "You want to let me go." She says, using force suggestion, the power slightly reduced due to the alcohol in her system.

So who are you? Nicholae asks.
He is apparently unphased by the suggestion.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-15, 09:48 PM
"I'm...uh...." She quickly tries to come up with a story."I'm an apprentice to one of the merchants here." She says, trying to make it believable.

Creed
2010-07-15, 09:50 PM
"I'm...uh...." She quickly tries to come up with a story."I'm an apprentice to one of the merchants here." She says, trying to make it believable.

He walks over to her and crouches down, his face serious
I lie, kill, and steal. I don't look it, but I've been doing it for 29 years. So don't even try to lie to me. Who. Are. You? he repeats, calm.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-15, 09:52 PM
"And I just kill. So don't try to hold me here." She says calmly.

Creed
2010-07-15, 09:57 PM
"And I just kill. So don't try to hold me here." She says calmly.

I'm going to ask one last time. Who are you? You kill, so you are of one of three groups. Jedi, Sith, or my side. Now answer me.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-15, 09:59 PM
"Fine. Sith, if that changes anything in your mind."

Creed
2010-07-15, 10:01 PM
"Fine. Sith, if that changes anything in your mind."

Then it's time for you to leave. I want nothing to do with the Sith, and don't look for any. You may go. He gestures down the hallway to the landing ramp.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-15, 10:04 PM
Orilla walks down the hallway and down the landing ramp, beginning to slowly walk towards her own ship.

Bergett
2010-07-16, 12:04 AM
Triz's

Linda looks at her.
I'll try not to keep you any longer but...
What planet are we on?

cantina

Falkane continues on his drinks.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-07-16, 12:21 AM
The Chimera

Moon, actually. Triz corrected her. Nar Shadaa.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-16, 12:25 AM
Orilla makes her way to the Midnight Moon, where she walks up the landing ramp, shutting it behind her. She doesn't bother to lock the interface as she walks into her private quarters and collapses on her bed.

Bergett
2010-07-16, 12:39 AM
Linda sinks down leaning against the wall.
Nar Shaddaa...?
As in Nal Hutta?
As in Hutt space...?
I'm never going to get home...

KerfuffleMach2
2010-07-16, 10:35 PM
Linda sinks down leaning against the wall.
Nar Shaddaa...?
As in Nal Hutta?
As in Hutt space...?
I'm never going to get home...

Hmmm...might as well start on the internal damage, I guess...

Triz heads for the nearest damaged wall near Linda and starts looking it over.

So, just hitching a ride on this?

Bergett
2010-07-18, 11:07 PM
She sighs a bit.
Yeah pretty much, the guy doesn't know...
I mean I don't really get how he doesn't know but for some reason he didn't.
I'll not question it.
Hopefully he'll swing near corellia one of these days.
That's the hope and the dream anywho.

((Hey lets pick this up kids!
Do I need to put my DM idea cap on?))

KerfuffleMach2
2010-07-18, 11:09 PM
((Yay DM cap!!!))

You know, might be a safer bet that you can find a transport here that'll go straight there.

She takes her time on some of the repairs.

Bergett
2010-07-18, 11:22 PM
((So is that a yes?))

Probably.
Even if I had some money.
But for some reason I do feel safer hitchhiking on this guy.
Even so this guy is different.
He actually has a good heart unlike most people.
She looks at the booze.
Well for the most part.
He seems like the lone wolf type though but this ship gave me a good vibe.
(The parts here are amazing I don't know what those gangsters had access to but this was one hell of a catch).

A bit of a chatterbox...

KerfuffleMach2
2010-07-19, 10:42 AM
((Have at it.:smallbiggrin:))

Triz nods a little as she listens.

Course, she perks up a bit when she hears of the parts.

Parts? What parts? I wanna see! She turns to look at the girl, hoping the parts are easily visible.

Kigganaku
2010-07-20, 11:28 PM
Streets

"Those damn Realtors always trying to set me up with the mob... I suppose I should see how ol' Falkane is doing.
Tarnor heads off to Triz's.

Bergett
2010-07-20, 11:47 PM
streets

As Tarnor will arrive at the building he will notice a number of armed goons approaching the shop.
This can only mean bad business.

------

Triz's
Well I'm not really sure but this isn't the standard stuff you'll see on one of these things.
I used to deal parts before...
Well I used to deal parts back in the day.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-07-20, 11:54 PM
Triz's
Well I'm not really sure but this isn't the standard stuff you'll see on one of these things.
I used to deal parts before...
Well I used to deal parts back in the day.

Triz nods a little.

I've been in the ship repair business for years. I know parts.

She glances around a little. They anywhere near?

Bergett
2010-07-21, 12:01 AM
triz's
Well they're gonna be in the gut of the ship.
I mean the ship is using the parts.
Not transporting them.
This ship is transporting a lot but parts?
No not really.

Kigganaku
2010-07-21, 12:05 AM
Streets

"Oh sonnva..."
Tarnor reaches for his blaster.
"Why hello fellas, whats a going?" He says casually to the armed goons.