Swiftblade/Ultimate Magus- Blade of Force
Swiftblade/Abjurant Champion
Swiftblade/Abjurant Champion
Swiftblade/Abjurant Champion- Arcane Strike
Swiftblade/Wizard- Still Spell
Spellsword/Wizard

Dusk Eclipse
2010-07-14, 03:21 PM
Dual proggressing casting classes are suggested to not be allowed in gestalt not RAW but definetly RAI

the humanity
2010-07-14, 03:22 PM
oh. well I'm not planning on playing a gestalt gish magus anytime soon, I thought it'd be an interesting brain excercise.

Dusk Eclipse
2010-07-14, 03:38 PM
I tend too keep my thoughts exercise in RAW + my group houserules realms but if you don't.

It seems a good build, full bab and for what I gather at simple glance without really crunching numbers full wizard casting and at least 11 sorc casting so that is a good build.

It has MAD Str and Con for surviving the front lines, dex for initiative, ray spells and maybe you want to do a Dex based build, Int for wiz casting, cha for sorc casting, pally abilities. Really the only stat you don't need is Wis (you will probably have a great will save).

hmmm I think you should use sorc castikng for low level spells that you will use many times per day (Mage armor, shield, heart of X spells, polymorph, dimension doors, haste ETC) and the wiz casting for more situational spells teleport, plane shift, some buffs (GMW, bite of the X, shapechange, etc) maybe some battle field control spells.

Hope that helps

PId6
2010-07-14, 03:43 PM
You can't have two PrCs on the same levels together. That's an actual rule, not just a recommendation.

Da Beast
2010-07-14, 03:48 PM
^what he said. Consider Warblade on the warrior side for maneuvers and intelligence to everything goodness.