PDA

View Full Version : The IFCC, what will they do next?

ExtravagantEvil
2010-07-15, 12:30 PM
Who else here is intrigued by the IFCC's plans, even if not yet revealed to the public? Does anyone have any guesses as to what the Fiendish threesome will go about doing next?

fwiffo
2010-07-15, 12:41 PM
Same thing they do every night, Pinky. Try to take over the world.

licoot
2010-07-15, 12:56 PM

This wins the thread:smallbiggrin:

denthor
2010-07-15, 01:04 PM
[QUOTE=ExtravagantEvil;8929092]Who else here is intrigued by the IFCC's plans, even if not yet revealed to the public? Does anyone have any guesses as to what the Fiendish threesome will go about doing next?[/QUOT

I am offended by the threesome line.

Do you have pictures otherwise this is heresay. What is wrong with a threesome anyway? I call the stand Durkin Thundershield he Lawful good and thinks there is nothing wrong with the other way of thinking.

The IFCC is personnally my favorite new group.

Optimystik
2010-07-15, 01:29 PM
I foresee a powerup for Nale in the near future. He's just too ineffective as he is, and he needs to be a threat for Elan and Tarquin combined.

ExtravagantEvil
2010-07-15, 02:54 PM
[QUOTE=ExtravagantEvil;8929092]Who else here is intrigued by the IFCC's plans, even if not yet revealed to the public? Does anyone have any guesses as to what the Fiendish threesome will go about doing next?[/QUOT

Do you have pictures otherwise this is heresay. What is wrong with a threesome anyway? I call the stand Durkin Thundershield he Lawful good and thinks there is nothing wrong with the other way of thinking.

Let's not start the debates, but let me say, that was not what I meant, the term means a group of 3, if I used the "Fiendish group of 3" it just doesn't have a flow to it, the statement would seem clunky, and ill written.

Meanwhile, in the On Topic portion of this thread
That does sound interesting Opimystik, but that could almost be to up front, I could see it a more subtle path with similar results, not necessarily a gratuitous super power, seeing as how that would just, I know this is cheesy, but out of the subtlety that was crafted for them. I'm thinking that the succubus (her name escapes me) may be given orders at some point, and a secret set of machinations, and Qarr's return will be a good signal.

Dr.Epic
2010-07-15, 03:21 PM
I foresee a powerup for Nale in the near future. He's just too ineffective as he is, and he needs to be a threat for Elan and Tarquin combined.

He's never been a threat for anyone else ever before so why start now?

ExtravagantEvil
2010-07-15, 03:31 PM
Well that can be taken in well to do regard, but it can be subtle victories, or losses that will turn out to be victories, these 3 beings seem intelligent and worth their evil merit, so its not a power up like giving him awesome clerical might from the various planes of irredeemable evil, but a guiding hand, letting them become more of a threat, in that they have secret masters.

jidasfire
2010-07-15, 04:37 PM
My thoughts on the matter are thus:

Lee, Nero, and Cedric say they want the Order of the Stick and Xykon to fight one another, and for neither side to win, so what does that conflict gain them? It seems to me that what they're after is the destruction of the gates and the release of thes Snarl. From there, it's a short step to imagine the Snarl destroying the gods themselves. Perhaps they'd make allowances for their friends among the evil gods, perhaps not, but either way, with all the good gods and their agents out of the picture, Fiends would likely rise to become the dominant powers in the multiverse, with the leaders of the IFCC perhaps taking the reins of power among the Fiends for ensuring such a victory. To that end, they're sending in the Linear Guild, since Nale has grievances with both the Order and Xykon, to tip the balance against whichever side is winning. They now have Vaarsuvius in their debt, and I suspect they'll use the hour or so they have his/her soul to further this goal in the coming battle. They may also be able to possess V's body during that time, which would be even worse than him/her simply vanishing. From there, it's hard to tell what will happen, but I suspect no matter what, it won't be good.

Darthteej
2010-07-15, 08:03 PM
My thoughts on the matter are thus:

Lee, Nero, and Cedric say they want the Order of the Stick and Xykon to fight one another, and for neither side to win, so what does that conflict gain them? It seems to me that what they're after is the destruction of the gates and the release of thes Snarl. From there, it's a short step to imagine the Snarl destroying the gods themselves. Perhaps they'd make allowances for their friends among the evil gods, perhaps not, but either way, with all the good gods and their agents out of the picture, Fiends would likely rise to become the dominant powers in the multiverse, with the leaders of the IFCC perhaps taking the reins of power among the Fiends for ensuring such a victory. To that end, they're sending in the Linear Guild, since Nale has grievances with both the Order and Xykon, to tip the balance against whichever side is winning. They now have Vaarsuvius in their debt, and I suspect they'll use the hour or so they have his/her soul to further this goal in the coming battle. They may also be able to possess V's body during that time, which would be even worse than him/her simply vanishing. From there, it's hard to tell what will happen, but I suspect no matter what, it won't be good.

Well yeah, that seems pretty obvious. But in the grand scheme of things, it's more about what the world would be like with fiends as a dominant power. Remember that they aren't a homogeneous group, demons want to destroy the world, and devils want to rule it.

derfenrirwolv
2010-07-15, 08:54 PM
Wait until the party is near the next gate, Repo V's soul (since there was no stipulation in the contract that they would wait until v was dead to take the soul) and take control of the snarl.

Eldan
2010-07-22, 08:30 AM
He's never been a threat for anyone else ever before so why start now?

Well, just think of the epic mess he could make if he had an epic sorcerer, an epic fighter and an epic rogue chained to his soul.

Delicious.

Dr.Epic
2010-07-22, 02:03 PM
Well, just think of the epic mess he could make if he had an epic sorcerer, an epic fighter and an epic rogue chained to his soul.

Delicious.

Then think of all the ways he'll mess it up with his overly complex plans and hubris.

The MunchKING
2010-07-22, 02:07 PM
They sit around and laugh at all the unessisary carnage?

Ancalagon
2010-07-22, 03:55 PM
They sit around and laugh at all the unessisary carnage?

No. They have a plan. And they will move it forward whenever they can.

I think that next time we see the IFCC act we won't see the three directors do something but we will see Qarr as their proxy.

binyamin20
2010-07-23, 02:34 AM

Did you just campare evil demented torture-loving soul-less biengs to MICE? Evil mice, maybe, but not that evil...

Bedinsis
2010-07-24, 03:53 PM
Who else here is intrigued by the IFCC's plans, even if not yet revealed to the public? Does anyone have any guesses as to what the Fiendish threesome will go about doing next?

Couldn't you have said "Oh, sorry, I kind of got distracted after you said the word 'threesome'"? (#458)

Wait until the party is near the next gate, Repo V's soul (since there was no stipulation in the contract that they would wait until v was dead to take the soul) and take control of the snarl.

This was my thought. Or, rather, they try to take control of the Snarl. I suspect the comic would be over otherwise.

Dr.Epic
2010-07-24, 04:54 PM
Did you just campare evil demented torture-loving soul-less biengs to MICE? Evil mice, maybe, but not that evil...

Mice are the smartest beings on earth.

KenderWizard
2010-07-24, 06:00 PM
Mice are the smartest beings on earth.

Brain, maybe, although the true white mice were considerably better at thinking ahead.

Pinky, not so much!

... Unless childlike joy and innocence is truly the greatest of knowledge.

... OMG! ELAN'S A GENIUS!!

:smallbiggrin:

derfenrirwolv
2010-07-24, 08:59 PM
Brain, maybe, although the true white mice were considerably better at thinking ahead.

Pinky, not so much!

I think pinky was the real genius. He managed to take over the planet multiple times just by TALKING to people into peacefully handing the power over to Brain... only to have brain ruin it. The way he managed to always pull JUST the right thread a little bit to make the entire plan come apart couldn't be luck every single time. He knew exactly what he was doing.

Ancalagon
2010-07-25, 02:50 AM

You should read the Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy in addition to watching those afternoon-cartoons. Only the guide contains the true secret about mice and dolphins. ;)

Popertop
2010-07-26, 04:51 PM
I suspect they might have something to do with bringing Miko back from the dead, and also belkar once he draws his last breath ever.

The Succubus
2010-07-26, 04:54 PM
They are all gathered around a water cooler discussing the events from the tower.

Dr.Epic
2010-07-26, 05:04 PM

Pinky, not so much!

That was actually a Hitchhiker's Guide to the galaxy reference.

KenderWizard
2010-07-26, 08:20 PM
You should read the Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy in addition to watching those afternoon-cartoons. Only the guide contains the true secret about mice and dolphins. ;)

That was actually a Hitchhiker's Guide to the galaxy reference.

Yes, I know. That's why I said the true white mice were better at thinking ahead! They had their huge, very long-term plan, Brain has one flawed plan per day. I've spent many a Thursday dressed in my bathrobe and carrying my towel. ... But this is totally off topic!

So, how about them IFCC, then? :smalltongue:

prof_tatori
2010-07-26, 09:43 PM
no no no! I think i know the Ifcc's plan!

see, they probably have other agents in the EOB right now to keep the order and team evil fighting. Meanwhile the linear guild is busy fortifying the final gate, prepping for both sides to come at them and their own attempt to take the gate. I also believe that all the members of the linear guild will have multiple soul splices for this battle, because that would be EPIC!!! and makes sense for the IFCC's plans

Kish
2010-07-26, 09:50 PM
Meanwhile the linear guild is busy fortifying the final gate, prepping for both sides to come at them and their own attempt to take the gate. I also believe that all the members of the linear guild will have multiple soul splices for this battle, because that would be EPIC!!! and makes sense for the IFCC's plans
No, it really doesn't. Nale Victorious would be as disastrous for the IFCC as Xykon Victorious. The Linear Guild are valued as the IFCC's pawns because they can be counted on to never actually accomplish their goals.