PDA

View Full Version : Drakengard (3.5)

al'raith
2010-07-18, 04:49 AM
my players want to do a drakengard campaign based off of the game so I was wondering if any ones made anything of it or similar just so I know if I have to start from the ground up (just to burn it all down:smallbiggrin:)

al'raith
2010-07-20, 12:05 AM
got it building from the ground up I'll let you guys know how it goes

HeartlessXIII
2010-07-20, 05:19 PM
if it goes well and comes together good post a download for it i really like both one and two epically two. boss fight against kaim 2nd game is sweet!

Dante & Vergil
2010-07-21, 01:55 AM
Do they get to make pacts like in the game? If you do, I'd like to see the rules for it.

al'raith
2010-07-21, 04:11 AM
To HeartlessXIII: I've never played second one (just found out there was 5 seconds ago:smalleek:) and I'll put a download up when it gets done To Dante & Vergil: I was of thinking of doing a 10 level prestige class and having the pact creature recieve bonuses similar to a druid's animal companion except in the case of dragons in which they would advance a age category while recieving some of the benefit (i.e. increased size, breath weapon damage, attacks) while not getting higher spells, increased mental stats, etc. If you know something that might work better by itself or with some modding please let me know. Oh also the humanoid (I think thats how you spell it....) would get Sacrifice at level 1 (given:smallbiggrin:) haveing to give up some physical aspect of their body and they would recieve different bonuses depending on what type of creature the pact partner is P.S. sorry about the formatting I'm doing this on my ps3 and it does not wish to cooperate:smallannoyed:

al'raith
2010-07-24, 01:33 AM
hey quick question is there any stats for airships anywhere?