PDA

View Full Version : [HP] Hogwarts ITP

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Gimliggamer
2010-07-18, 08:12 PM
You know, this was going to get started sooner or later. Probably. Anyways, I'm just going to throw this out there that you can't play a character with the elder wand or any other major items in the Harry Potter universe. This takes place around the epilogue of the seventh book, so be prepared for some spoilers.((I recommend reading the book.)) Characters can be from any year. You may now commence with the roleplaying.

waterpenguin43
2010-07-18, 08:27 PM
Out of curiosity, do we get to choose their house before they get sorted?

Creed
2010-07-18, 08:42 PM
[Hogwarts Express]

Nicholae Creed, 6th year Slytherin student, sat quietly in an empty booth. He held in his hands a 7th year Potions book, his favorite subject besides Dark Arts. Er, Defense against the Dark Arts, yeah.

[Hallway at Hogwarts]

Professor Defaux stomped down the hallway to his classroom, an eager smile on his face as he opened the door to the meticulously cleaned classroom. He had a feeling this was going to be a good job. He smiled and took a deep breath, taking in it all.

Viera Champion
2010-07-18, 08:43 PM
A new girl boards the train, ready for her first year at Higwarts. She really hopes she gets in to Griffindor as she studies her cool new yew wand. Her name is...
*drum roll*

Thera!:smalltongue:

Woodsman
2010-07-18, 08:46 PM
A nervous young first year steps onto the train, looking around. Most of his luggage has been taken care of, just a suitcase carried with him containing his robes and several books. His wand is in his pocket.

bvdk99
2010-07-18, 08:50 PM
Hogwarts Express

After kissing her parents goodbye, a pretty girl drags her suitcase up the stairs of the Hogwarts Express, her pale skin, blue eyes, and black hair (done up in a bun) contrasting beautifully. She's wearing a grey sweater under a black wool jacket and jeans. She meekly walks down the aisle, entering an empty... er... cubicle? :smalltongue:

(I would appreciate if someone would sit with her, but it's not imperative.)

Gimliggamer
2010-07-18, 08:51 PM
The train slowly begins to fill with students, some of which automatically migrate to the same compartments as their friends, others randomnly entering a compartment, mostly first years, and yet others choose to stay alone in compartment and read a book.

Woodsman
2010-07-18, 08:52 PM
Hogwarts Express

After kissing her parents goodbye, a pretty girl drags her suitcase up the stairs of the Hogwarts Express, her pale skin, blue eyes, and black hair (done up in a bun) contrasting beautifully. She's wearing a grey sweater under a black wool jacket and jeans. She meekly walks down the aisle, entering an empty... er... cubicle? :smalltongue:

(I would appreciate if someone would sit with her, but it's not imperative.)

((Is she a first year?))

bvdk99
2010-07-18, 08:56 PM
Hogwarts

A beautiful woman walks down the hall, her updone hair a beautiful shade of light blond. She enters a nearby classroom, sighing contendedly, before sweeping across the classroom to her desk at the front of the room, laying out her supplies, and reading through a few papers.

Edit: @Woodsman: She's 4th year. 1st year's interestin, but they know like no spells or anything. :smalltongue:

waterpenguin43
2010-07-18, 08:58 PM
Hogwarts Express
Angelica (that's the girls name) walks up to Thera's... cubicle and sits down. "Hello. What's your name?"

Woodsman
2010-07-18, 08:59 PM
She's 4th year. 1st year's interestin, but they know like no spells or anything. :smalltongue:

((Meh. I can change my character to fourth year. Seems more fun anyway. My next one will be a first year, though))

So, yeah, boy who I described earlier knocks on the door, only he's not nervous. He's got dirty blonde hair and brown eyes of a sort of chocolate shade. "Hey. Mind if I sit here?"

bvdk99
2010-07-18, 09:03 PM
((Meh. I can change my character to fourth year. Seems more fun anyway. My next one will be a first year, though))

So, yeah, boy who I described earlier knocks on the door, only he's not nervous. He's got dirty blonde hair and brown eyes of a sort of chocolate shade. "Hey. Mind if I sit here?"

Same.

Oh, um, yeah, of course, she says, smiling meekly.

Viera Champion
2010-07-18, 09:03 PM
Hogwarts Express
Angelica (that's the girls name) walks up to Thera's... cubicle and sits down. "Hello. What's your name?"

I'm Thera. Do you wanna sit with me?
The first year says with a smile.

Woodsman
2010-07-18, 09:04 PM
Same.

Oh, um, yeah, of course, she says, smiling meekly.

The boy slides the door open and steps into the compartment. He sits in the seat opposite her, smiling politely. "I'm Jack. What's your name?"

bvdk99
2010-07-18, 09:07 PM
The boy slides the door open and steps into the compartment. He sits in the seat opposite her, smiling politely. "I'm Jack. What's your name?"

Rachael. Which house are you in? she asks quietly.

Woodsman
2010-07-18, 09:10 PM
Rachael. Which house are you in? she asks quietly.

"Gryffindor. You?"

bvdk99
2010-07-18, 09:11 PM
"Gryffindor. You?"

Ravenclaw, she replies, seeming a bit less nervous than before.

Woodsman
2010-07-18, 09:15 PM
Ravenclaw, she replies, seeming a bit less nervous than before.

Jack raises an eyebrow. "A smarty pants, huh?" he grins, quickly adding, "I'm joking, honest."

Hogwarts
A tall man enters an empty classroom holding a large box. Placing it down and waving his wand, he scatters numerous small objects across the room. With a quick incantation, the objects grow to normal size. It's this is the Tranfiguration classroom.

bvdk99
2010-07-18, 09:16 PM
Jack raises an eyebrow. "A smarty pants, huh?" he grins, quickly adding, "I'm joking, honest."

Hogwarts
A tall man enters an empty classroom holding a large box. Placing it down and waving his wand, he scatters numerous small objects across the room. With a quick incantation, the objects grow to normal size. It's this is the Tranfiguration classroom.

She looks puzzled for a moment, and then smiles and laughs quietly.

Woodsman
2010-07-18, 09:18 PM
She looks puzzled for a moment, and then smiles and laughs quietly.

"So, how long have you been at Hogwarts? I'm going into my fourth year."

bvdk99
2010-07-18, 09:24 PM
"So, how long have you been at Hogwarts? I'm going into my fourth year."

Oh, me too. So... um, what's your favourite class?

Woodsman
2010-07-18, 09:25 PM
Oh, me too. So... um, what's your favourite class?

Jack pauses a moment. "I dunno. I like Defense Against the Dark Arts, Transfiguration, and Charms about equally. I guess anything you actually get to use a wand in, really."

IcemanJRC
2010-07-18, 09:26 PM
Hogwarts Express
A young man sits alone in a compartment as he reads a magazine, his green eyes fixed on the pages. He waits for the ride to come to an end.

bvdk99
2010-07-18, 09:29 PM
Jack pauses a moment. "I dunno. I like Defense Against the Dark Arts, Transfiguration, and Charms about equally. I guess anything you actually get to use a wand in, really."

I like Charms and Herbology, though Defence Against the Dark Arts is usually fun too... she says, breathing into her hands. It's pretty cold, isn't it?

Gimliggamer
2010-07-18, 09:30 PM
Hogwarts Express
A young man sits alone in a compartment as he reads a magazine, his green eyes fixed on the pages. He waits for the ride to come to an end.

A tall girl with long red hair who looks about fifteen waves goodbye to her parents as she boards the bus. She walks down the aisle and slides the door open to the compartment with the young man in it."Hello. Mind if I sit in here with you?" She asks.

Woodsman
2010-07-18, 09:31 PM
I like Charms and Herbology, though Defence Against the Dark Arts is usually fun too... she says, breathing into her hands. It's pretty cold, isn't it?

"Yeah, kinda. Hang on, I've got a charm for this," he says, pulling out his wand and clearing his throat. "Calore," he says, and the room's temperature increases to a pleasant warmth.

waterpenguin43
2010-07-18, 09:32 PM
I'm Thera. Do you wanna sit with me?
The first year says with a smile.

"Thank you," Angelica says with a smile, sitting down. "I'm Angelica. Which house do you want to get into?"

bvdk99
2010-07-18, 09:33 PM
"Yeah, kinda. Hang on, I've got a charm for this," he says, pulling out his wand and clearing his throat. "Calore," he says, and the room's temperature increases to a pleasant warmth.

Er, that's not a spell... There's this site called the Harry Potter Lexicon, and it has a list of all the spells, and that's not one of them...

IcemanJRC
2010-07-18, 09:33 PM
A tall girl with long red hair who looks about fifteen waves goodbye to her parents as she boards the bus. She walks down the aisle and slides the door open to the compartment with the young man in it."Hello. Mind if I sit in here with you?" She asks.

Of course not.
He smiles and runs a hand through his short cut, blue dyed hair. He sets his quidditch(I forgot how to spell it) magazine down and scoots over so she can get in.

Woodsman
2010-07-18, 09:34 PM
Er, that's not a spell... There's this site called the Harry Potter Lexicon, and it has a list of all the spells, and that's not one of them...

What, I'm not allowed to make one up myself?

It's just Italian for "warmth," Italian being the closest to Latin in modern day languages.

bvdk99
2010-07-18, 09:36 PM
What, I'm not allowed to make one up myself?

It's just Italian for "warmth," Italian being the closest to Latin in modern day languages.

I think you should ask Gimliggamer before inventing spells...

Well, J.K. Rowling didn't just use Italian words. She combined several latin terms into one. For example, "Aguamenti" isn't just "Aqua".

waterpenguin43
2010-07-18, 09:36 PM

It lists all the spells that appeared in the books. It's reasonable to assume that far more exist.

Woodsman
2010-07-18, 09:37 PM
I think you should ask Gimliggamer before inventing spells...

Well, J.K. Rowling didn't just use Italian words. She combined several latin terms into one. For example, "Aguamenti" isn't just "Aqua".

Whatever. Honestly, can you just roll with it for now?

It lists all the spells that appeared in the books. It's reasonable to assume that far more exist.

This.

bvdk99
2010-07-18, 09:40 PM
Whatever. Honestly, can you just roll with it for now?

This.

Fine. But please be more inventive with the names next time. :smalltongue:

Thanks. So...

(Wait, aren't they only allowed to use magic at Hogwarts? :smallconfused:)

Gimliggamer
2010-07-18, 09:41 PM
Of course not.
He smiles and runs a hand through his short cut, blue dyed hair. He sets his quidditch(I forgot how to spell it) magazine down and scoots over so she can get in.

"Thank you." She says with a smile as she slides into the seat across from him.

Woodsman
2010-07-18, 09:42 PM
Fine. But please be more inventive with the names next time. :smalltongue:

Thanks. So...

(Wait, aren't they only allowed to use magic at Hogwarts? :smallconfused:)

(Whatever. :smalltongue: They can use magic on the train, though.)

Jack is silent. He's rather unsure of what to say as well.

IcemanJRC
2010-07-18, 09:42 PM
"Thank you." She says with a smile as she slides into the seat across from him.

How's it going?
He decides to play with his wand, rolling it in his hands.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-18, 09:45 PM
"I am doing you well. You?" She says, feeling around in her pocket for something.

IcemanJRC
2010-07-18, 09:46 PM
"I am doing you well. You?" She says, feeling around in her pocket for something.

Pretty good, what's your name? I'm Arthur Drake.

bvdk99
2010-07-18, 09:46 PM
(Whatever. :smalltongue: They can use magic on the train, though.)

Jack is silent. He's rather unsure of what to say as well.

... I think the snack cart is coming soon. Would you like anything?

Woodsman
2010-07-18, 09:47 PM
... I think the snack cart is coming soon. Would you like anything?

He shakes his head. "Nah. Had a nasty experience with Every Flavor Beans."

Gimliggamer
2010-07-18, 09:49 PM
Pretty good, what's your name? I'm Arthur Drake.
"Nice to meet you Arthur. My name is Lily Potter." She says, holding out a hand.

That's right. Lily Potter.

And the last of the kids board the train. The train makes a warning whistle, telling any remaining students to hurry up and board.

IcemanJRC
2010-07-18, 09:50 PM
"Nice to meet you Arthur. My name is Lily Potter." She says, holding out a hand.

And the last of the kids board the train. The train makes a warning whistle, telling any remaining students to hurry up and board.

That sounds familiar... What year are you?
He thinks hard about where he's heard of her.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-18, 09:52 PM
"I'm going in to my fifth year. You?" She asks. He might remember that Lily is the name of Harry Potter's youngest daughter.

((This is 25 years after the fall of Voldemort.))

Creed
2010-07-18, 09:52 PM

Nicholae looks up at the whistle and grumbles.
Accio Choclate Frog he points his wand casually at the backpack across from him, and a choclate frog zips out and into his lap.
He opens it, tossing the card aside and biting down brutally on the frog.
I suppose it should be noted that there are about a dozen chocolate frog cards near or outside his door.
CHOCOHOLIC!:smalltongue:

bvdk99
2010-07-18, 09:53 PM
He shakes his head. "Nah. Had a nasty experience with Every Flavor Beans."

She giggles softly. Okay, then.

Woodsman
2010-07-18, 09:54 PM
She giggles softly. Okay, then.

"I know it's kinda weird, but I lost my appetite after that."

bvdk99
2010-07-18, 09:56 PM
"I know it's kinda weird, but I lost my appetite after that."

So, um, what do you want to talk about?

Gimliggamer
Nicholae looks up at the whistle and grumbles.
Accio Choclate Frog he points his wand casually at the backpack across from him, and a choclate frog zips out and into his lap.
He opens it, tossing the card aside and biting down brutally on the frog.
I suppose it should be noted that there are about a dozen chocolate frog cards near or outside his door.
CHOCOHOLIC!:smalltongue:

A boy of average height with short black hair and glasses is leaning in the doorway. He looks about Seventeen. "Chocoholic much?" He asks casually.

Woodsman
So, um, what do you want to talk about?

Jack shrugs. "Well, what did you take for your electives?"

IcemanJRC
2010-07-18, 09:57 PM
"I'm going in to my fifth year. You?" She asks. He might remember that Lily is the name of Harry Potter's youngest daughter.

((This is 25 years after the fall of Voldemort.))

My fourth... Are you by chance related to Harry Potter?
He looks at her with mild interest.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-18, 09:58 PM
My fourth... Are you by chance related to Harry Potter?
He looks at her with mild interest.

"You mean my dad? How did you know?" She asks.

Creed
2010-07-18, 10:00 PM
A boy of average height with short black hair and glasses is leaning in the doorway. He looks about Seventeen. "Chocoholic much?" He asks casually.

Only when I'm bored. Choclate passes the time, and goes great with a book. he says disinterestedly

IcemanJRC
2010-07-18, 10:01 PM
"You mean my dad? How did you know?" She asks.

My dad likes to keep tabs on him, he's a fan.
He shrugs and looks out the window.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-18, 10:04 PM
Only when I'm bored. Choclate passes the time, and goes great with a book. he says disinterestedly
"I agree. Mind if I sit in here?" He asks.

My dad likes to keep tabs on him, he's a fan.
He shrugs and looks out the window.
"Hm. Weird." She says, finally finding the deck of cards in her pocket. She begins to shuffle them out of boredom. "So, what's your favorite class?" She asks.

IcemanJRC
2010-07-18, 10:08 PM
"Hm. Weird." She says, finally finding the deck of cards in her pocket. She begins to shuffle them out of boredom. "So, what's your favorite class?" She asks.

Yea, I'm a fan of Care of Magical Creatures, or maybe Divination. Probably Divination.
He nods and looks at the deck.

Creed
2010-07-18, 10:10 PM
"I agree. Mind if I sit in here?" He asks.

As long as there isn't a small army of first years behind you that I'd have to babysit, sure. he says

Gimliggamer
2010-07-18, 10:14 PM
Yea, I'm a fan of Care of Magical Creatures, or maybe Divination. Probably Divination.
He nods and looks at the deck.
"Hm. My favorite class is Divination. And then Charms." She says.

As long as there isn't a small army of first years behind you that I'd have to babysit, sure. he says
"There isn't." He says with a grin. He slides into the seat next to the window across from Nicholae. (The window isn't across from Nicholae. The seat is.)

IcemanJRC
2010-07-18, 10:15 PM
"Hm. My favorite class is Divination. And then Charms." She says.

You to? That's pretty cool. I take it your Gryffindor?

Creed
2010-07-18, 10:17 PM
"There isn't." He says with a grin. He slides into the seat next to the window across from Nicholae. (The window isn't across from Nicholae. The seat is.)

Nicholae sighs and snaps his book shut, sitting it down next to him.
I'm Nicholae Creed, 6th year. Nice to meet you Mister...let me guess... he gets a contemplative look on his face and chuckles

Gimliggamer
2010-07-18, 10:19 PM
You to? That's pretty cool. I take it your Gryffindor?
"Yup. Just like my mum and dad." She grins, beginning to do card tricks.

Nicholae sighs and snaps his book shut, sitting it down next to him.
I'm Nicholae Creed, 6th year. Nice to meet you Mister...let me guess... he gets a contemplative look on his face and chuckles
"Hm. You want to guess? Very well then. Nice last name by the way." He says, thinking of the band with the same name.

IcemanJRC
2010-07-18, 10:23 PM
"Yup. Just like my mum and dad." She grins, beginning to do card tricks.

Cool. Nice tricks, you ever learn the Divination trick with playing cards? It's called Cartomancy.

Creed
2010-07-18, 10:24 PM
"Hm. You want to guess? Very well then. Nice last name by the way." He says, thinking of the band with the same name.

Damn you look familiar. The hair, the glasses. You're Gryffindor, Potter I'll bet. Nicholae leans back in his seat with a knowing smile on his face.

bvdk99
2010-07-18, 10:25 PM
Jack shrugs. "Well, what did you take for your electives?"

Care of Magical Creatures, Arithmancy, and one other, I think. What about you?

Gimliggamer
2010-07-18, 10:26 PM
Cool. Nice tricks, you ever learn the Divination trick with playing cards? It's called Cartomancy.
"Really? I only know about tarot reading." She says.

Damn you look familiar. The hair, the glasses. You're Gryffindor, Potter I'll bet. Nicholae leans back in his seat with a knowing smile on his face.
"Hm. You gussed right." He says.

IcemanJRC
2010-07-18, 10:28 PM
"Really? I only know about tarot reading." She says.

Would you like me to do a spread for you?
He smiles.

((If she says yes, PM me with some details about the near future, financial, romantic, success, a big event maybe. I need that to write a good read.))

Woodsman
2010-07-18, 10:28 PM
Care of Magical Creatures, Arithmancy, and one other, I think. What about you?

Jack raises his eyebrows. "Interesting. I have the same two you said, only add Muggle Studies to the list."

((I swear, I had it planned out before you posted! Honest! :smalltongue:

I did, though. :smallbiggrin:))

Creed
2010-07-18, 10:29 PM
"Hm. You gussed right." He says.

I try. Funny buissness, Potters. You have a history of grudges against Slytherin, and we really don't like you either. In fact, both houses hate each other mutually. We have a history a mile wide, our two houses. And yet sometimes I feel like the sorting hat made a mistake, and it wouldn't be the first time. he chuckles

Gimliggamer
2010-07-18, 10:31 PM
Would you like me to do a spread for you?
He smiles.
"Okay." She says with a grin.

I try. Funny buissness, Potters. You have a history of grudges against Slytherin, and we really don't like you either. In fact, both houses hate each other mutually. We have a history a mile wide, our two houses. And yet sometimes I feel like the sorting hat made a mistake, and it wouldn't be the first time. he chuckles
"Probably because of that annoying song it sings every year before it sorts the first years." He says.

Creed
2010-07-18, 10:33 PM

"Probably because of that annoying song it sings every year before it sorts the first years." He says.

Amen, Mr. Potter. But still... do you ever get the feeling that maybe, just maybe, you didn't get sorted right?

IcemanJRC
2010-07-18, 10:33 PM

Alright, pass the deck and I'll shuffle it up. Any certain questions, or just a general read?
He begins to shuffle elaborately.

bvdk99
2010-07-18, 10:38 PM
Jack raises his eyebrows. "Interesting. I have the same two you said, only add Muggle Studies to the list."

((I swear, I had it planned out before you posted! Honest! :smalltongue:

I did, though. :smallbiggrin:))

Oh, cool. Chances are Gryffindor and Ravenclaw will have one of those classes together.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-18, 10:38 PM
Amen, Mr. Potter. But still... do you ever get the feeling that maybe, just maybe, you didn't get sorted right?
"Yeah..but then I remember that it really doesn't matter which house I'm in. I'll still be the same person." He says.

Alright, pass the deck and I'll shuffle it up. Any certain questions, or just a general read?
He begins to shuffle elaborately.

"Just a general read, if you please." She says, passing the deck.

And the train makes one final whistle as it pulls out of the station and begins it's journey.

Creed
2010-07-18, 10:40 PM
"Yeah..but then I remember that it really doesn't matter which house I'm in. I'll still be the same person." He says.

And the train makes one final whistle as it pulls out of the station and begins it's journey.

At a simple level, yes. But after 5 years of Slytherin, Nicholae picks up the potions book Some things start to rub off on you.

IcemanJRC
2010-07-18, 10:42 PM

Here we go.
One final fancy shuffle and he flips five cards.
Five of Clubs, new friends, that's good. Let's see, Ace of Clubs, hm, a surprise present maybe? Next we have, 2 of Hearts, warm comanionship, you're gonna make a good friend, someone nice and caring. 5 of Diamonds, some success and happy times, probably some sort of promotion, maybe making the Quidditch team. And lastly we have the... Oh. That's not good...

Woodsman
2010-07-18, 10:43 PM
Oh, cool. Chances are Gryffindor and Ravenclaw will have one of those classes together.

"Arithmancy would be my bet. Gryffindor usually has Care For Magical Creatuures with Slytherin."

Gimliggamer
2010-07-18, 10:44 PM
At a simple level, yes. But after 6 years of Slytherin, Nicholae picks up the potions book Some things start to rub off on you.
"Yeah, I suppose it would. Some time outside should fix that though." He says with a grin.

Here we go.
One final fancy shuffle and he flips five cards.
Five of Clubs, new friends, that's good. Let's see, Ace of Clubs, hm, a surprise present maybe? Next we have, 2 of Hearts, warm comanionship, you're gonna make a good friend, someone nice and caring. 5 of Diamonds, some success and happy times, probably some sort of promotion, maybe making the Quidditch team. And lastly we have the... Oh. That's not good...
"Hm? What is it?" She asks, arching an eyebrow.

bvdk99
2010-07-18, 10:45 PM
"Arithmancy would be my bet. Gryffindor usually has Care For Magical Creatuures with Slytherin."

Oh, well, who knows. For your sake, though, I hope we get Care of Magical Creatures together, she says jokingly.

Creed
2010-07-18, 10:46 PM
"Yeah, I suppose it would. Some time outside should fix that though." He says with a grin.

And that's why I'm going out for the Slytherin Quiddich team. Accio Chocolate Frog. he says as another frog flies into his lap. He chuckles lightly.

IcemanJRC
2010-07-18, 10:47 PM

That's not a good card, the Ace of Spades. Misfortune, something pretty big probably... Would you like me to try and see what?
He frowns as he looks at her.

Creed
2010-07-18, 10:49 PM
That's not a good card, the Ace of Spades. Misfortune, something pretty big probably... Would you like me to try and see what?

((That's the only card I need! THE ACE OF SPADES, THE ACE OF SPADES! References rule!))

Gimliggamer
2010-07-18, 10:50 PM
And that's why I'm going out for the Slytherin Quiddich team. Accio Chocolate Frog. he says as another frog flies into his lap. He chuckles lightly.
"Hm. I just watch that kind of stuff. Don't really have any talent." He says. That or his siblings are just way better than him.....>.>

"I'd rather not know. But thanks for telling me." She says with a grins. "Would you like me to give you a tarot card reading? I have a deck in my pocket." She says.

IcemanJRC
2010-07-18, 10:52 PM
"Hm. I just watch that kind of stuff. Don't really have any talent." He says. That or his siblings are just way better than him.....>.>

"I'd rather not know. But thanks for telling me." She says with a grins. "Would you like me to give you a tarot card reading? I have a deck in my pocket." She says.

Sure. I love me some tarot, second favorite style.
((Can I play the Divinations teacher?))

Creed
2010-07-18, 10:53 PM

I don't have any talent either. Hell, never even played the game. But it's that or memorize the 7th year potions manual, which means next year I'll have to come up with something to do. So, Mr. Potter, what classes you taking? he decapitates a chocolate frog with his teeth.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-18, 10:53 PM
Sure. I love me some tarot, second favorite style.
((Can I play the Divinations teacher?))
"Cool." She says, getting out her deck and shuffling it up.
((Yes. And PM please.))

I don't have any talent either. Hell, never even played the game. But it's that or memorize the 7th year potions manual, which means next year I'll have to come up with something to do. So, Mr. Potter, what classes you taking? he decapitates a chocolate frog with his teeth.
"Hm. I don't have that problem at least." He says. "And I'm taking [list of required stuff], Care of Magical Creatures, Arithmacy, and whatever the apparating class is called."

IcemanJRC
2010-07-18, 10:57 PM

Your parents like your interest in Divination, or are they against it?

Creed
2010-07-18, 11:01 PM
((Yes. And PM please.))

"Hm. I don't have that problem at least." He says. "And I'm taking [list of required stuff], Care of Magical Creatures, Arithmacy, and whatever the apparating class is called."

Care for Magical Creatures, Ancient Runes, and more Ancient Runes for me. Figured it sounded like an interesting class. We'll see.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-18, 11:02 PM
Your parents like your interest in Divination, or are they against it?
"They are fine with it. As long as I like at least one class they're happy." She says with a grin. She begins dealing the cards. One has a spyglass, one has two people holding hands, and one has a white wolf. "Hm. The spyglass means you are going to become captain of something. Probably the quidditch team. The people holding hands means you are going to become friends or perhaps more with someone. And the wolf means that you are going to have an encounter with a shapeshifter." She says.

Care for Magical Creatures, Ancient Runes, and more Ancient Runes for me. Figured it sounded like an interesting class. We'll see.
"Hm. That does indeed sound interesting. Tell me how it turns out." He says.

IcemanJRC
2010-07-18, 11:04 PM
"They are fine with it. As long as I like at least one class they're happy." She says with a grin. She begins dealing the cards. One has a spyglass, one has two people holding hands, and one has a white wolf. "Hm. The spyglass means you are going to become captain of something. Probably the quidditch team. The people holding hands means you are going to become friends or perhaps more with someone. And the wolf means that you are going to have an encounter with a shapeshifter." She says.

Sweet, I can't wait.
He smiles wide.
So, what classes you taking?

Creed
2010-07-18, 11:06 PM
"Hm. That does indeed sound interesting. Tell me how it turns out." He says.

I'll make sure, Mr. Potter. If only they had a class about Animagi here. I would take as many periods of that as I could. Now that sounds like fun.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-18, 11:11 PM
Sweet, I can't wait.
He smiles wide.
So, what classes you taking?
"Hm? If you mean besides the required classes, then I'm taking divination, ancient runes, and care of magical creatures."

I'll make sure, Mr. Potter. If only they had a class about Animagi here. I would take as many periods of that as I could. Now that sounds like fun.
"Please don't call me Mister Potter, that's my dad. Call me Albus. And they don't have an animagus class?"

Creed
2010-07-18, 11:13 PM
"Hm? If you mean besides the required classes, then I'm taking divination, ancient runes, and care of magical creatures."

"Please don't call me Mister Potter, that's my dad. Call me Albus. And they don't have an animagus class?"

Alright then, Albus. No, they don't. Closest they got is Transfiguration. Maybe they'll add one as an extra curricular or something.

IcemanJRC
2010-07-18, 11:13 PM

Kinda spooky...
He pulls his earlobe.
I'm taking those to...
(In my defense, I had already decided that when I made him!)

Gimliggamer
2010-07-18, 11:16 PM
Kinda spooky...
He pulls his earlobe.
I'm taking those to...
(In my defense, I had already decided that when I made him!)
"Cool." She says with a smile.
((Sure you did))

Alright then, Albus. No, they don't. Closest they got is Transfiguration. Maybe they'll add one as an extra curricular or something.
"That would be kinda cool actually. If you could turrn into any animal you wanted, what would it be?" He asks.

IcemanJRC
2010-07-18, 11:18 PM
"Cool." She says with a smile.
((Sure you did))

((I swear to Dumbledore.))

Now what, I'm kinda bored...

Creed
2010-07-18, 11:18 PM
"That would be kinda cool actually. If you could turrn into any animal you wanted, what would it be?" He asks.

He answers immediatly
A hawk. he says without thinking, as if he had already known Albus was going to ask that question

Gimliggamer
2010-07-18, 11:21 PM
((I swear to Dumbledore.))

Now what, I'm kinda bored...
"Hmm. Wanna play a game of spades?" She asks.
((I didn't pre plan that. I make it up as I go along.:smalltongue:))

He answers immediatly
A hawk. he says without thinking, as if he had already known Albus was going to ask that question
"Nice choice. I would be a falcon myself." He says.

Creed
2010-07-18, 11:24 PM

"Nice choice. I would be a falcon myself." He says.

Great minds think alike, or at least similarly.

IcemanJRC
2010-07-18, 11:25 PM

((So you stole my idea!))
Sure.
He smiles.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-18, 11:28 PM
Great minds think alike, or at least similarly.
"That they do Mr. Creed. That they do." Albus chuckles a bit.

((So you stole my idea!))
Sure.
He smiles.
"I'll deal." She says, shuffling up the cards and rapidly dealing them.
((But I posted first....))

IcemanJRC
2010-07-18, 11:29 PM

((You must have infiltrated my thoughts))

Okay.
Arthur sits there and plays cards.

Creed
2010-07-18, 11:30 PM
"That they do Mr. Creed. That they do." Albus chuckles a bit.

Please, call me Nicholae. Mr. Creed was my father. he mocks

Gimliggamer
2010-07-18, 11:31 PM
((You must have infiltrated my thoughts))

Okay.
Arthur sits there and plays cards.
((Possibly.....))
Lily will probably win, unless Arthur has hidden skill at Spades.

Please, call me Nicholae. Mr. Creed was my father. he mocks
"Exactly." Albus says with a grin.

Creed
2010-07-18, 11:33 PM
((Possibly.....))

"Exactly." Albus says with a grin.

Nicholae laughs
Accio Chocolate Frog

IcemanJRC
2010-07-18, 11:33 PM
((Possibly.....))

None to speak of,
Okay, you've won. Think we're close to the school yet?

Gimliggamer
2010-07-18, 11:35 PM
Nicholae laughs
Accio Chocolate Frog
Albus stares out the window.

None to speak of,
Okay, you've won. Think we're close to the school yet?
"I think we're almost there. It's getting dark." And it is. It appears to be late evening.

bvdk99
2010-07-18, 11:37 PM
A 12 year old first year boy, about 5' 6" and 115 lbs., returns from the bathroom to find his... darn, I forget the proper word... cubicle taken. He swears under his breath, and walks down the aisle, looking for not-too-full.... compartments..? Is that the word? :smalltongue:

IcemanJRC
2010-07-18, 11:38 PM
"I think we're almost there. It's getting dark." And it is. It appears to be late evening.

Sweet. So...
He twirls his wand,
I'm thoroughly bored.

The first year may see Arthur and Lily, doing nothing.
@bv: Compartment.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-18, 11:40 PM
Sweet. So...
He twirls his wand,
I'm thoroughly bored.

The first year may see Arthur and Lily, doing nothing.
@bv: Compartment.
((Yes, compartment. I'm holding the first book.))
Lily points her pure white wand at Arthur. "Avada Cadabra!" She says. Nothing happens. "Darn."

IcemanJRC
2010-07-18, 11:44 PM
((Yes, compartment. I'm holding the first book.))
Lily points her pure white wand at Arthur. "Avada Cadabra!" She says. Nothing happens. "Darn."

He laughs.
You pronounced it wrong Lily.
He points his wand at a first year and says,
It's, AVADA KEDAVRA!
Nothing happens, but the first year freaks out and yells as he leaps back. Arthur laughs some more.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-18, 11:47 PM
He walks back to his compartment, obviously angered. He looks like he should be in slytherin.

"Hm." Is all Lily says.

IcemanJRC
2010-07-18, 11:50 PM
I enjoy that. What house you think that kid was in? I think he was a Slytherin.
Arthur continues to chuckle.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-18, 11:51 PM
"I forsee Slytherin in his future." She says cryptically. With a chuckle. And finally, the Hogwarts Express pulls to a stop. Everyone begins getting out of their compartments.

IcemanJRC
2010-07-18, 11:52 PM
I bet you that's what he gets. I would put money on it.
Arthur begins to get up and stows away his wand,
Ready to get off?

Creed
2010-07-18, 11:53 PM
Well it's been fun, Albus Potter. I assume I'll see you around, maybe. Nicholae grabs his briefcase and a backpack and starts to leave the train.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-18, 11:56 PM
I bet you that's what he gets. I would put money on it.
Arthur begins to get up and stows away his wand,
Ready to get off?
Lily puts her wand behind her ear. "Yes." She says, standing up.

Well it's been fun, Albus Potter. I assume I'll see you around, maybe. Nicholae grabs his briefcase and a backpack and starts to leave the train.
"Maybe indeed." He says with a chuckle, cleaning his glasses.

IcemanJRC
2010-07-18, 11:58 PM
Lily puts her wand behind her ear. "Yes." She says, standing up.

Where's your stuff, I'll get it for ya.
He pulls his trunk from a luggage compartment.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-19, 12:00 AM
Where's your stuff, I'll get it for ya.
He pulls his trunk from a luggage compartment.
"No thanks, I've got it." She says, pulling out a dark red trunk

bvdk99
2010-07-19, 12:02 AM
Rachael stands up, taking her luggage. Well, I guess I'll see you in Arithmancy, hopefully, she says to Jack, before walking out of the compartment with a meek smile on her face, heading to the exit.

IcemanJRC
2010-07-19, 12:02 AM
"No thanks, I've got it." She says, pulling out a dark red trunk

Suit yourself.
He points to his trunk with his wand,
Wingardium Leviosa.
The trunk begins to float about a foot off the ground and move in front of Arthur.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-19, 12:05 AM
Suit yourself.
He points to his trunk with his wand,
Wingardium Leviosa.
The trunk begins to float about a foot off the ground and move in front of Arthur.
Lily just pulls out the handle and drags it along by the wheels.
People begin coming out of the train, the first years going in boats with Hagrid leading them, and the others taking the carriages driven by thestrals.

IcemanJRC
2010-07-19, 12:07 AM
Arthur takes his carriage ride and looks out the window.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-19, 12:08 AM
Arthur takes his carriage ride and looks out the window.

There is no window, they have open tops. Thestrals are invisible BTW.:smallbiggrin: And they usually wait until they are full, so All the PCs will probably get on the same ones. Lily boards the same one as Arthur, at any rate.

bvdk99
2010-07-19, 12:10 AM
Forget bathroom guy. This is going to be my actual second character:

An attractive and athletic-looking 5' 7" tall 3rd year walks out of his compartment, wearing a blue sweater with the sleeves rolled up, and jeans. He has short blond-brown hair, and blue eyes.
He heads to a carriage and gets inside. @Gimliggamer: Could you make someone RP with him please?

Rachael gets in Arthur and Lily's carriage. You don't mind if I join you, do you?

bvdk99
2010-07-19, 12:14 AM
5'7 and he's thirteen? I feel short now.:smallfrown:

I'm 12 and I'm 5' 6". He's turning 14 pretty soon, anyways. I know about 4 people my age who are 5' 10". So, can someone RP with him?

IcemanJRC
2010-07-19, 12:14 AM
5'7 and he's thirteen? I feel short now.:smallfrown:

You should, I'm fourteen and like 5' 9" or 5' 10".

Arthur looks around the carriage at the other occupants.

bvdk99
2010-07-19, 12:15 AM
You should, I'm fourteen and like 5' 9" or 5' 10".

Arthur looks around the carriage at the other occupants.

Rachael is sitting in the corner, breathing into her palms.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-19, 12:17 AM
An attractive and athletic-looking 5' 7" tall 3rd year walks out of his compartment, wearing a blue sweater with the sleeves rolled up, and jeans. He has short blond-brown hair, and blue eyes.
A short blonde girl wearing glasses walks up to him. She's from ravenclaw. "Hi. Do you mind if I walk with you?" She asks.

IcemanJRC
2010-07-19, 12:17 AM
Arthur looks at Rachel,
Hey. How's it going?

bvdk99
2010-07-19, 12:22 AM
A short blonde girl wearing glasses walks up to him. She's from ravenclaw. "Hi. Do you mind if I walk with you?" She asks.

He's already in a full carriage. (Hint: give him a Gryffindor girl to talk to. Or boy, for that matter).

Arthur looks at Rachel,
Hey. How's it going?

Oh, um, good. You're in Ravenclaw, right? I think I recognize you... Arthur?

IcemanJRC
2010-07-19, 12:25 AM
Oh, um, good. You're in Ravenclaw, right? I think I recognize you... Arthur?

Yea. Do I know you?
He sounds curious.
I'm sorry if I forgot.
He rubs the back of his head and grins sheepishly.

bvdk99
2010-07-19, 12:27 AM
Yea. Do I know you?
He sounds curious.
I'm sorry if I forgot.
He rubs the back of his head and grins sheepishly.

Yeah, I'm in Ravenclaw as well, and I've seen you in the common room a couple of times, I think.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-19, 12:29 AM
He's already in a full carriage. (Hint: give him a Gryffindor girl to talk to. Or boy, for that matter).
One of the people in his carriage happens to be a Gryffindor girl. wow.
She looks at him. "Hi." She says.

IcemanJRC
2010-07-19, 12:29 AM
Yeah, I'm in Ravenclaw as well, and I've seen you in the common room a couple of times, I think.

Oh, cool. What year you in?
He smiles warmly.

bvdk99
2010-07-19, 12:32 AM
One of the people in his carriage happens to be a Gryffindor girl. wow.
She looks at him. "Hi." She says.

(Sorry for being obnoxious, but could you give me a vague description? :smallredface::smallsmile:)
Oh, hey. What house are you in? he asks cooly.

Oh, cool. What year you in?
He smiles warmly.

Four, she replies.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-19, 12:34 AM
(Sorry for being obnoxious, but could you give me a vague description? :smallredface::smallsmile:)
Oh, hey. What house are you in? he asks cooly.

She has long black hair and glasses. She's also shortish and thin. ((4'7)) She's wearing her robes. "Gryffindor." She says meekly.

Lily is sketching something in a notebook.

IcemanJRC
2010-07-19, 12:37 AM
Four, she replies.

Me to, that's cool. You into Quidditch?

bvdk99
2010-07-19, 12:37 AM
She has long black hair and glasses. She's also shortish and thin. ((4'7)) She's wearing her robes. "Gryffindor." She says meekly.

Lily is sketching something in a notebook.

Oh, me too.

I'm, um, decent at flying, but I've never tried Quidditch.

(How attractive is Lily/what does look like? I'm not trying to sound shallow, but no one - including my male character - is perfect.)

Gimliggamer
2010-07-19, 12:45 AM
Oh, me too.

(How attractive is Lily/what does look like? I'm not trying to sound shallow, but no one - including my male character - is perfect.)

"That's cool." She says.

Lily isn't the girl talking to the Gryffindor guy by the way. She's on the carriage with Arthur and Rachel. But I suspect she looks a lot like Ginny did when she was fifteen.

IcemanJRC
2010-07-19, 12:46 AM
I'm, um, decent at flying, but I've never tried Quidditch.

I see... Well, how about classes, what you like?
He twirls his wand around and looks at it as he listens.

bvdk99
2010-07-19, 12:47 AM
"That's cool." She says.

Lily isn't the girl talking to the Gryffindor guy by the way. She's on the carriage with Arthur and Rachel. But I suspect she looks a lot like Ginny did when she was fifteen.

(I know, but this guy - I know his name but no one's asked it - is looking at her from his carriage).

Edit: Charms, Arithmancy, and Transfiguration, mostly. What about you?

Gimliggamer
2010-07-19, 12:48 AM
Lily looks over at some dry plants and she points her wand at them from the carriage. "Aguamenti." She says, water spraying onto the plants. Then she goes back to drawing.

IcemanJRC
2010-07-19, 12:54 AM
Edit: Charms, Arithmancy, and Transfiguration, mostly. What about you?

Divination's my favorite, I also like Care of Magical Creatures. But other than that, not a fan of anything.

bvdk99
2010-07-19, 12:55 AM
Luc (that's his name) stands up suddenly, and jumps from his carriage to Lily, Arthur and Rachael's. He's quite athletic, and makes the jump, quickly sitting on the seat next to Lily's. Sorry for that. There was this really annoying girl in the other carriage and you guys look cool, he says, grinning. (He doesn't actually think that Gryffindor girl is annoying, he was using that as an excuse.)

Edit: Oh, really? We're like, polar opposites, she says jokingly.

(Also, I've decided to make Luc a 4th year. No, not just because of Lily, but because 4th years are my favourites.)

Gimliggamer
2010-07-19, 12:57 AM
Lily is so freakin startled that she drops her notebook onto the floor, revealing what she was drawing. It's an incredibly elaborate ACE OF SPADES!!!!

IcemanJRC
2010-07-19, 12:57 AM
Dude! You jumped into a flying carriage! Not cool!
Arthur yells,
Okay it was really cool but you scared my man, was that really necessary?

bvdk99
2010-07-19, 01:01 AM
Dude! You jumped into a flying carriage! Not cool!
Arthur yells,
Okay it was really cool but you scared my man, was that really necessary?

I know it wasn't. Sorry, man, I didn't mean to scare the living daylights out of you guys. My bad. I'm Luc, by the way, he says, extending his hand to Arthur.

Lily is so freakin startled that she drops her notebook onto the floor, revealing what she was drawing. It's an incredibly elaborate ACE OF SPADES!!!!

That's an amazing drawing, by the way, he adds.

(I changed his speech colour to avoid confusion.)

Gimliggamer
2010-07-19, 01:02 AM
(Also, I've decided to make Luc a 4th year. No, not just because of Lily, but because 4th years are my favourites.)
((Lily's a fifth year anyways.:smalltongue:))

Lily hurriedly tries to pick the notebook back up and flip a page, not saying anything.

IcemanJRC
2010-07-19, 01:03 AM
Arthur shakes,
It's all good now, and you know, you're right. Nice piece Lily.
He smiles.
What's up Luc?

bvdk99
2010-07-19, 01:05 AM
((Lily's a fifth year anyways.:smalltongue:))

Lily hurriedly tries to pick the notebook back up and flip a page, not saying anything.

(Yeah, but what about Harry and Ginny? They're a year apart. Luna and Neville. Dean and Ginny, etc. :smalltongue:)

Nothin' much. What year are you guys?

Four, Rachael says.

IcemanJRC
2010-07-19, 01:06 AM
The same.
He nods.
(I was pretty sure Neville and Luna were both in the same year as Harry, Hermione and Ron.)

Gimliggamer
2010-07-19, 01:07 AM
"Five." Lily says, making another drawing.

bvdk99
2010-07-19, 01:10 AM
The same.
He nods.
(I was pretty sure Neville and Luna were both in the same year as Harry, Hermione and Ron.)

(Neville is, but Luna was a year younger, surprisingly.)

So, what do you guys wanna do until we get there?

IcemanJRC
2010-07-19, 01:13 AM
I don't particularly care. I can do some fortune telling if anyone would like.
Ha smiles and leans back, stretching.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-19, 01:14 AM
Lily just keeps drawing.

bvdk99
2010-07-19, 01:21 AM
I don't particularly care. I can do some fortune telling if anyone would like.
Ha smiles and leans back, stretching.

Lily just keeps drawing.

I'll pass; I'm not really into divination, anyways.

He looks around boredly, before taking out his wand and pointing it straight up. Aguamenti, he mutters, as a jet of water shoots up and lands in his mouth, which he swallows.

IcemanJRC
2010-07-19, 01:22 AM
Eh, it's not for everyone. Nice little trick, that the best you got?
He laughs a bit.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-19, 01:24 AM
Lily closes her notebook and watches the people.

bvdk99
2010-07-19, 01:26 AM
Eh, it's not for everyone. Nice little trick, that the best you got?
He laughs a bit.

Not even close, he says, grinning.

Deadtime in 5 minutes.

IcemanJRC
2010-07-19, 01:31 AM
Can you top this?
He pulls out a bottle, drinks something then points his wand up,
Incendio!
The jet of fire flys up and arcs towards his mouth, he then swallows the jet and laughs.
Can you do that buddy?

Gimliggamer
2010-07-19, 01:32 AM
Lily watches the jet of fire in amazement.

bvdk99
2010-07-19, 02:05 AM
I'm on for a bit longer.

Hmm... Let me- he stops mid-sentence and quickly raises his wand. Aguamenti! he says, sending a jet of water at Arthur while laughing. He does this fast enough so that Arthur shouldn't be able to dodge it.

Creed
2010-07-19, 06:34 AM
Two carriages back, the ever vigilant Nicholae hears the spells being slung. He momentalily considered findiing a way to stop the apparent fight, but decided to let it play out.
Besides, there were too many witnesses to use the Avada Kedavra curse.

Viera Champion
2010-07-19, 09:07 AM
"Thank you," Angelica says with a smile, sitting down. "I'm Angelica. Which house do you want to get into?"

Gryffindor! Cuz they're the best!

Creed
2010-07-19, 09:08 AM
Deadtime for about 6 hours

Woodsman
2010-07-19, 10:46 AM
Rachael stands up, taking her luggage. Well, I guess I'll see you in Arithmancy, hopefully, she says to Jack, before walking out of the compartment with a meek smile on her face, heading to the exit.

"Hopefully," he responds, smiling back. He grabs his stuff and gets off the train, glad to be back at Hogwarts.

Zexion
2010-07-19, 11:41 AM
I'm making a character! Hooray!

A young woman with long slick black hair and piercing green eyes is already on the train. She is reading an advanced Potions book.

EDIT: She puts down the Potions book with a murmur, and it disappears. She then walks off the train, apparently carrying no luggage.

She is open for RP.

Woodsman
2010-07-19, 12:12 PM
I'm making a character! Hooray!

A young woman with long slick black hair and piercing green eyes is already on the train. She is reading an advanced Potions book.

EDIT: She puts down the Potions book with a murmur, and it disappears. She then walks off the train, apparently carrying no luggage.

She is open for RP.

Jack walks up to her (he's a curious fellow). "Hey, I'm Jack. Who're you?"

Zexion
2010-07-19, 12:16 PM
Jack walks up to her (he's a curious fellow). "Hey, I'm Jack. Who're you?"
My name is Isabella.

((She's in seventh year, by the way.))

Woodsman
2010-07-19, 12:17 PM
My name is Isabella.

((She's in seventh year, by the way.))

((He doesn't care. He's curious))

"Oh. Well, I'm fourth year Gryffindor. What about you?"

Zexion
2010-07-19, 12:20 PM
((He doesn't care. He's curious))

"Oh. Well, I'm fourth year Gryffindor. What about you?"
Seventh year Slytherin.

Woodsman
2010-07-19, 12:21 PM
Seventh year Slytherin.

"Oh," he says, eyebrows raised. That's about all he can get out. :smalltongue:

Zexion
2010-07-19, 12:22 PM
"Oh," he says, eyebrows raised. That's about all he can get out. :smalltongue:
What? she says.

Woodsman
2010-07-19, 12:25 PM
What? she says.

"I dunno." It's clear he's a bit uncomfortable.

Zexion
2010-07-19, 12:26 PM
"I dunno." It's clear he's a bit uncomfortable.
I am aware that nobody likes Slytherin, she says, with a hint of irritation in her voice.

Woodsman
2010-07-19, 12:29 PM
I am aware that nobody likes Slytherin, she says, with a hint of irritation in her voice.

"Well, it's not that," he responds, rather irritated as well.

Zexion
2010-07-19, 12:31 PM
"Well, it's not that," he responds, rather irritated as well.
Then what is it?

Woodsman
2010-07-19, 12:35 PM
Then what is it?

"I dunno. I thought you'd do something to me."

Zexion
2010-07-19, 12:45 PM
"I dunno. I thought you'd do something to me."
Never. she says.

Woodsman
2010-07-19, 12:49 PM
Never. she says.

"Well, that makes me feel better," Jack says, no hint of sarcasm in his voice.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-19, 12:52 PM
((Are Jack and Isabella in a carriage?))

Woodsman
2010-07-19, 12:52 PM
((Are Jack and Isabella in a carriage?))

((I don't think so.))

Zexion
2010-07-19, 01:03 PM
"Well, that makes me feel better," Jack says, no hint of sarcasm in his voice.
Good, she says distractedly. Well, goodbye.
She runs off to the dining room and sits down with the other Seventh Years, and looks for someone to talk to.

((Hey, Gimliggamer, can Isabella have AP classes in Potions and Transfiguration? Please?))

Gimliggamer
2010-07-19, 01:05 PM
Good, she says distractedly. Well, goodbye.
She runs off to the dining room and sits down with the other Seventh Years, and looks for someone to talk to.

((Hey, Gimliggamer, can Isabella have AP classes in Potions and Transfiguration? Please?))

((Yes. And they must have been on the first carriage or something. Blarg.))

Zexion
2010-07-19, 01:07 PM
((Yes. And they must have been on the first carriage or something. Blarg.))
((Thank you.))

So, are there any Slytherin 7th years already in the dining hall?

Gimliggamer
2010-07-19, 01:12 PM
((Thank you.))

So, are there any Slytherin 7th years already in the dining hall?

There a few seventh year Slytherins at the slytherin table, some of them chatting, others, watching people, and yet others reading books.

Various students of various years begin to file into the Great Hall, going to their respective tables.

Woodsman
2010-07-19, 01:13 PM
Jack sits down at Gryffindor table, looking for any familiar faces/friends.

Zexion
2010-07-19, 01:14 PM
There a few seventh year Slytherins at the slytherin table, some of them chatting, others, watching people, and yet others reading books.

Various students of various years begin to file into the Great Hall, going to their respective tables.
Isabella smiles at them.
Hey guys. What did you do during the summer?
She's a very charismatic girl.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-19, 01:19 PM
Jack sits down at Gryffindor table, looking for any familiar faces/friends.
Albus sit down at the table somewhere near Jack. He begins reading an arithmacy book.

Isabella smiles at them.
Hey guys. What did you do during the summer?
She's a very charismatic girl.
One of the girls reading a book looks up. "Continued my snake collection."
One of the guys watching people glances at her. "Went camping." He replies.
Isabella should know that snake girl doesn't like her.

-Blarg

Zexion
2010-07-19, 01:21 PM
One of the girls reading a book looks up. "Continued my snake collection."
One of the guys watching people glances at her. "Went camping." He replies.
Isabella should know that snake girl doesn't like her.
Isabella smiles politely at the snake girl and turns her attention to the guy.
Camping? That sounds like it would be a lot of fun, right? I myself went on vacation to Japan.

bvdk99
2010-07-19, 01:28 PM
As the carriages arrive, Luc is laughing (Arthur should be soaked, Iceman, because Luc used Aguamenti on him). Sorry, man, but that was really funny, he says, laughing some more.

Rachael looks nervous. Let's not start a fight here, guys. It's okay, I'll use the drought charm, she says, raising her wand. (There is one in the books, you know, but the incantation isn't given, so I used the latin word:) Sitis, she says, as Arthur's sopping wet clothes swiftly dry up, returning to normal. There we go. Now, um, let's go to the Great Hall, shall we? she says, getting off the carriage.

Luc waits for Lily to do the same.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-19, 01:29 PM
Isabella smiles politely at the snake girl and turns her attention to the guy.
Camping? That sounds like it would be a lot of fun, right? I myself went on vacation to Japan.
"Yeah. How was Japan?" He asks.

Lily jumps off of the carriasge, putting her wand back behind her ear.

Woodsman
2010-07-19, 01:29 PM
"Hey, Al," Jack says. "How was your summer?"

bvdk99
2010-07-19, 01:31 PM

Lily jumps off of the carriasge, putting her wand back behind her ear.

Luc jumps off behind her, landing on her with a growl landing lightly on the ground and walking beside Lily.

Zexion
2010-07-19, 01:32 PM
Great, she says, scooting over to sit beside him. Did you know that there are these special wizards in Japan that have these really cool spells? I didn't learn any, but they seemed pretty amazing.
((Just go with it. It's not like it's going to affect the plot in any way, and it's also rather statistically likely. :smallbiggrin:))

Gimliggamer
2010-07-19, 01:32 PM
"Hey, Al," Jack says. "How was your summer?"
Albus looks over at Jack. "Oh, hey Jack. It was fine. Lost a coule of quidditch games, the usual. How was yours?" He asks.

Great, she says, scooting over to sit beside him. Did you know that there are these special wizards in Japan that have these really cool spells? I didn't learn any, but they seemed pretty amazing.
"Really? I didn't know there were many cultural differences between wizards." He says.

Luc jumps off behind her, landing on her with a growl landing lightly on the ground and walking beside Lily.
Lily begins to quietly whistle as they walk to the Great Hall.

Woodsman
2010-07-19, 01:34 PM
Albus looks over at Jack. "Oh, hey Jack. It was fine. Lost a coule of quidditch games, the usual. How was yours?" He asks.

"Good. Didn't do much of anything, really. Suppose that comes with having Muggle parents and all."

Zexion
2010-07-19, 01:37 PM
"Really? I didn't know there were many cultural differences between wizards." He says.
Neither did I. But when you think about it, Latin probably isn't the only language that has magical roots. Other languages probably also have- you know, a project on the magical properties Egyptian hieroglyphics would be pretty interesting, don't you think?
She changes topic quickly like that. It's normal for her. :smalltongue:

bvdk99
2010-07-19, 01:40 PM

Lily begins to quietly whistle as they walk to the Great Hall.

See ya, he says, sitting with the 4th year Gryffindors. Does he recognize anyone?

Rachael sits with the 4th year Ravenclaws. Does she recognize anyone?

Woodsman
2010-07-19, 01:41 PM
See ya, he says, sitting with the 4th year Gryffindors. Does he recognize anyone?

((If he's a 4th year, Jack, due to the fact they share the dorm))

Gimliggamer
2010-07-19, 01:41 PM
"Good. Didn't do much of anything, really. Suppose that comes with having Muggle parents and all."
"Meh.Mudblood! Read any books lately?" He asks boredly.

Neither did I. But when you think about it, Latin probably isn't the only language that has magical roots. Other languages probably also have- you know, a project on the magical properties Egyptian hieroglyphics would be pretty interesting, don't you think?
She changes topic quickly like that. It's normal for her. :smalltongue:
"Weren't you just- never mind. And I guess so, if your into that kind of thing."

What kind of friends would she have?

Zexion
2010-07-19, 01:43 PM
"Weren't you just- never mind. And I guess so, if your into that kind of thing."
Yeah, it would be. And maybe we'd learn some spells along the- are you looking forwards to learning Apparation?

bvdk99
2010-07-19, 01:44 PM
((If he's a 4th year, Jack, due to the fact they share the dorm))

Hey Jack, he says. Jack should remember him as pretty popular, occasionally mischievous, and a bit of a womanizer. But he's nice. Usually. :smalltongue::smallbiggrin:

Edit: @Gimliggamer: I've decided (if this is okay) that her best friend is a kind and caring Ravenclaw girl who has both Ravenclaw and Gryffindor roots, i.e. she's also warm-hearted and courageous, not just a workaholic.

Woodsman
2010-07-19, 01:44 PM
"Meh.Mudblood! Read any books lately?" He asks boredly.

"Not really. I should probably look at them, though."

"Hey Luc," Jack responds.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-19, 01:47 PM
Yeah, it would be. And maybe we'd learn some spells along the- are you looking forwards to learning Apparation?
"Have you ever considered slowing down your subject changes? And yes, I am." He says.

"Probably." He agrees.

I've decided (if this is okay) that her best friend is a kind and caring Ravenclaw girl who has both Ravenclaw and Gryffindor roots, i.e. she's also warm-hearted and courageous, not just a workaholic.
((It is. Her name is Catherine.))
Catherine sees her. "Hey Rachael! How's it been?" She asks.

Zexion
2010-07-19, 01:50 PM
"Have you ever considered slowing down your subject changes? And yes, I am." He says.
She slows down. Sorry. I know you can't keep up with my steel-trap mind, she jokes, punching him (softly) on the shoulder.

bvdk99
2010-07-19, 01:50 PM

How's it going?

@Gimliggamer: Rachael's best friend could be Rose Weasley! She could be a Ravenclaw.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-19, 01:52 PM
She slows down. Sorry. I know you can't keep up with my steel-trap mind, she jokes, punching him (softly) on the shoulder.
"Your right. I can't." He says. It's not sure if he's joking.

@Gimliggamer: Rachael's best friend could be Rose Weasley! She could be a Ravenclaw.
((That's fine.))

Mina Kobold
2010-07-19, 01:53 PM

She might recognise -or just notice if she haven't heard of Methamorphmagi before- a green haired second year student sleeping with his a nearby flask ((If he's there, GG still haven't answered whether I can play a Methamorphmagi or if the uniforms include the hats!))

bvdk99
2010-07-19, 01:53 PM

((That's fine.))

((Yay, thank you!))

Rachael sits down next to Rose. Hi Rose!

Edit: @Keveak: Doesn't it take a really really long time to become a Metamorphagus? Like it does to become an Animagus?

Zexion
2010-07-19, 01:54 PM
She raises an eyebrow questioningly.
Hmm...

IcemanJRC
As the carriages arrive, Luc is laughing (Arthur should be soaked, Iceman, because Luc used Aguamenti on him). Sorry, man, but that was really funny, he says, laughing some more.

Rachael looks nervous. Let's not start a fight here, guys. It's okay, I'll use the drought charm, she says, raising her wand. (There is one in the books, you know, but the incantation isn't given, so I used the latin word:) Sitis, she says, as Arthur's sopping wet clothes swiftly dry up, returning to normal. There we go. Now, um, let's go to the Great Hall, shall we? she says, getting off the carriage.

Luc waits for Lily to do the same.

(I am back, blarg.)

Arthur spits some water out and laughs, making his way to the Ravenclaw table, hoping to get a seat with some of his new friends or some cool looking people.

Woodsman
How's it going?

"Good! It's great to be here again."

Edit: Metamorphagi are born with the ability to change, as evidenced by Teddy Lupin

bvdk99
2010-07-19, 01:56 PM
"Good! It's great to be here again."

Edit: Metamorphagi are born with the ability to change, as evidenced by Teddy Lupin

Yeah, I guess. Though I wish they had deleted Potions from our timetables, he replies jokingly.

Edit: How do you know he's one?

Woodsman
2010-07-19, 02:00 PM
Yeah, I guess. Though I wish they had deleted Potions from our timetables, he replies jokingly.

Edit: How do you know he's one?

"Ah, potions isn't that bad. Not my favorite, of course, but it could be worse."

Lupin talks about how Teddy's hair constantly changes color.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-19, 02:01 PM
((Yay, thank you!))

Rachael sits down next to Rose. Hi Rose!

"Hi Rachael! How's it been?" She asks.

She raises an eyebrow questioningly.
Hmm...
He raises an eyebrow back. His name is Steve, by the way.

Arthur spits some water out and laughs, making his way to the Ravenclaw table, hoping to get a seat with some of his new friends or some cool looking people.
He may see Rachael and Rose...

Lily sits down with some of her friends at the Gryffindor table.

Zexion
2010-07-19, 02:02 PM
He raises an eyebrow back. His name is Steve, by the way.
So, are you taking any AP courses? I'm taking Potions and Transfiguration.

IcemanJRC
2010-07-19, 02:02 PM
Arthur sits across from Rose and Rachel and smiles.
Hey.

bvdk99
2010-07-19, 02:07 PM
"Ah, potions isn't that bad. Not my favorite, of course, but it could be worse."

Lupin talks about how Teddy's hair constantly changes color.

Mom told me about this guy, Snape, or something. She says he was the "most vile person she'd ever met", he says, grinning.

"Hi Rachael! How's it been?" She asks.

Pretty good, how about you?

Edit: Oh, hi, Arthur. Did the drought charm work well enough?

Gimliggamer
2010-07-19, 02:08 PM
So, are you taking any AP courses? I'm taking Potions and Transfiguration.
"Nah. I don't have the attention span for any of that stuff." He says.

Arthur sits across from Rose and Rachel and smiles.
Hey.
Rose smiles at Arthur. "Hi!"
Then she looks back at Rachael. "I've been good too. What did you do over the summer?" She asks.

Woodsman
2010-07-19, 02:08 PM
Mom told me about this guy, Snape, or something. She says he was the "most vile person she'd ever met", he says, grinning.

"I heard he was actually a decent guy. Coming from Al over here," Jack says, motioning to Albus Severus Potter

Zexion
2010-07-19, 02:09 PM
And you say I change the subject too much, she teases.

((Does Steve have a girlfriend?))

IcemanJRC
2010-07-19, 02:09 PM

Pretty good, how about you?

Edit: Oh, hi, Arthur. Did the drought charm work well enough?

What's going on?
Arthur smiles at Rose and then turns to Rachel,
Very well yes, thanks for that. It was fine though, I don't mind getting a little wet.
He chuckles.

bvdk99
2010-07-19, 02:14 PM
"I heard he was actually a decent guy. Coming from Al over here," Jack says, motioning to Albus Severus Potter

Maybe deep down, but he was really biased towards Slytherin, and seemed to hate most Gryffindors, apparently.

Then she looks back at Rachael. "I've been good too. What did you do over the summer?" She asks.

I went to France for a while. What about you?

What's going on?
Arthur smiles at Rose and then turns to Rachel,
Very well yes, thanks for that. It was fine though, I don't mind getting a little wet.
He chuckles.

Oh, well, I thought it was just the right thing to do.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-19, 02:15 PM
And you say I change the subject too much, she teases.

((Does Steve have a girlfriend?))
"You do." Steve says, crossing his arms.
((Nope))

"I helped Lily beat her brother at quidditch. And I visited my uncle Charlie in Romania. Not much else." She says.

Woodsman
2010-07-19, 02:17 PM
Maybe deep down, but he was really biased towards Slytherin, and seemed to hate most Gryffindors, apparently.

"Yeah, well, sometimes that happens," Jack shrugs. "Doesn't mean he was vile, though."

IcemanJRC
2010-07-19, 02:17 PM

Oh, well, I thought it was just the right thing to do.

How nice.
Arthur smiles and starts to examione his table mates, starting with Rose and working around to the nearby students.

"I helped Lily beat her brother at quidditch. and I visited Australia. Not much else." She says.
You play Quidditch?

Gimliggamer
2010-07-19, 02:25 PM
How nice.
Arthur smiles and starts to examione his table mates, starting with Rose and working around to the nearby students.
You play Quidditch?
"Not much. The only position I can really play is [goalie?]" She says.

IcemanJRC
2010-07-19, 02:27 PM
"Not much. The only position I can really play is [goalie?]" She says.

Keeper.

Have you thought of trying out for the team?
He looks really happy to be talking about this.

bvdk99
2010-07-19, 02:29 PM
"Yeah, well, sometimes that happens," Jack shrugs. "Doesn't mean he was vile, though."

Well then, why don't you go and convince my mom to think differently, he says, grinning.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-19, 02:31 PM
Keeper.

Have you thought of trying out for the team?
He looks really happy to be talking about this.
"Yeah, I've thought about it. Why?" She asks.

Well then, why don't you go and convince my mom to think differently, he says, grinning.
"I believe the word you are looking for is 'redemption'."Albus says. He is right there.

Woodsman
2010-07-19, 02:33 PM
"I believe the word you are looking for is 'redemption'."Albus says. He is right there.

((I tried to tell him))

Jack nods in agreement with Albus.

IcemanJRC
2010-07-19, 02:33 PM

Well, it's not official yet, but I'm Captain. So say the cards.
Arthur smiles and chuckles a bit at his own joke.
(When would he find out?)

Gimliggamer
2010-07-19, 02:38 PM
Well, it's not official yet, but I'm Captain. So say the cards.
Arthur smiles and chuckles a bit at his own joke.
(When would he find out?)
"The what?" She asks.

bvdk99
2010-07-19, 02:38 PM

((I tried to tell him))

Jack nods in agreement with Albus.

What? All I'm saying is that my mom said he was really mean to her and her friends, and was a nasty person in general. She never told me about him becoming nice or anything.

(Katie Bell, his mom, is a year older than Harry; i.e. she didn't really know about Snape's true intentions because she had already left school. She did return for the Battle of Hogwarts, however.)

Gimliggamer
2010-07-19, 02:39 PM
What? All I'm saying is that my mom said he was really mean to her and her friends, and was a nasty person in general. She never told me about him becoming nice or anything.

"He didn't become nice. He died." Albus says.

IcemanJRC
2010-07-19, 02:40 PM
"The what?" She asks.

The cards. You know Lily Potter? She did a Tarot reading for me on the train, says I'm gonna be captain.
He smiles wide.

Zexion
2010-07-19, 02:41 PM
"You do." Steve says, crossing his arms.
((Nope))
You're probably right. she says, grinning at him.

bvdk99
2010-07-19, 02:41 PM
"He didn't become nice. He died." Albus says.

Well then why are you defending him?

Gimliggamer
2010-07-19, 02:43 PM
The cards. You know Lily Potter? She did a Tarot reading for me on the train, says I'm gonna be captain.
He smiles wide.
"Lily told you that? Hm." Rose says, wondering.

You're probably right. she says, grinning at him.
"Probably." Steve says with a grin.

"Because he sacrificed himself. You don't call someone vile because they were mean to you, especially if they were your teacher." He says.

Woodsman
2010-07-19, 02:43 PM

"Because you should show the dead some amount of respect, unless they actually deserved to die. Like Voldemort."

Zexion
2010-07-19, 02:45 PM
"Probably." Steve says with a grin.
Hmm... Do you still not have a girlfriend?

bvdk99
2010-07-19, 02:45 PM
"Because you should show the dead some amount of respect, unless they actually deserved to die. Like Voldemort."

Well guess what, it wasn't me who called him vile! I've never met the guy, so stop attacking me! She just didn't like him is all!

IcemanJRC
2010-07-19, 02:46 PM
"Lily told you that? Hm." Rose says, wondering.

Yes, we were reading each other's future. It was interesting...

Woodsman
2010-07-19, 02:46 PM
Well guess what, it wasn't me who called him vile! I've never met the guy, so stop attacking me! She just didn't like him is all!

"Well, still."

Gimliggamer
2010-07-19, 02:48 PM
Hmm... Do you still not have a girlfriend?
"Yes....why?" He asks.

"Then stop attacking him based on opinions your mother formed in school." Albus says.

Yes, we were reading each other's future. It was interesting...
"That does sound....interesting. Hm."

bvdk99
2010-07-19, 02:48 PM
"Well, still."

You guys can send several dozen owls to my mom if you want, but don't get mad at me!

Edit: Albus, I'm not attacking him! All I said was that my mom didn't like him because he wasn't a very pleasant teacher! That's it!

Zexion
2010-07-19, 02:50 PM
"Yes....why?" He asks.

"Then stop attacking him based on opinions your mother formed in school." Albus says.

She blushes. I... um... hey, would you like to go to Hogsmead with me later?

IcemanJRC
2010-07-19, 02:50 PM

Would you like a read?
He smiles as a raven lands on his shoulder.
Oh, hey Grey.
He lightly pets its head once.

Gimliggamer
2010-07-19, 02:54 PM
Albus, I'm not attacking him! All I said was that my mom didn't like him because he wasn't a very pleasant teacher! That's it!
"Just....don't use the word vile when describing him. Please." Albus says.

She blushes. I... um... hey, would you like to go to Hogsmead with me later?
"Stranger Danger! Stranger Danger! Um...sure." He says. The girl with the book snickers.

Would you like a read?
He smiles as a raven lands on his shoulder.
Oh, hey Grey.
He lightly pets its head once.
"Okay.." She says.