PDA

View Full Version : Randomly Generated Kobolds

NowhereMan583
2010-07-20, 04:29 PM
I'm planning a campaign in a setting where kobolds are the dominant race. In past campaigns, I've found that using a random NPC generator (such as this one) (http://www.myth-weavers.com/generate_npc.php?do=npcgen) really enhances gaming by making the NPCs more diverse, occasionally giving them unexpected talents, etc. However, I haven't been able to locate one that can do kobold NPCs - would any of you happen to know where I might find such a thing?

Oh, and this is for a 3.5 game.

EDIT: Perhaps I should clarify. I'm looking for something similar to the link above where "kobold" is a viable race. I'm not trying to mess with the actual monster statistics, merely generate skills, feats, ability scores, etc. at random for a given kobold.

Dr.Epic
2010-07-20, 04:33 PM
Just tweak the koblod's racial bonuses to say they get pluses to everything. Maybe throw in spell resistance and DR to make 'em even stronger.

Dusk Eclipse
2010-07-20, 04:43 PM
I have nothing productive to say on the topic; but that NC generator was really useful, sorry for not being of more help.

NowhereMan583
2010-07-21, 09:03 AM
Nothing? Really? I figured this would exist somewhere... or at least someone would have a suggestion for a substitute method of randomly generating NPCs.