28th
Damage reduction 8/-, rage 8/day

29th
Bonus feat

30th
Deific rage, trap sense +10

Hit Die: d12

Skill Points at Each Additional Level: 4 + Int modifier

Barbarian Rage: The epic barbarian gains one use of rage per day every four levels after 20th.

Trap Sense (Ex): The epic barbarian's bonus increases by +1 every three levels higher than 18th.

Blood Rage: Whenever an epic barbarian enters a barbarian rage, the barbarian may choose to make it a blood rage. A blood rage acts just like a barbarian rage, except that every attack done by the epic barbarian that damages an enemy grants a +5 foot bonus to their speed and an additional +1 bonus to Strength, both disappearing after the rage is over. These bonuses have no limits. Every round spent in a blood rage deals 1 damage to the epic barbarian.

Crush, smash, DESTROY! (Ex): If an epic barbarian is known for one thing, it's raging destruction. The epic barbarian gains a +10 bonus to Strength for the purpose of breaking objects. This bonus applies to sunder attempts.

Damage Reduction (Ex): The epic barbarian’s damage reduction increases by 1 point every three levels higher than 19th.

Bonus Feats: The epic barbarian gains a bonus feat (selected from the list of epic barbarian bonus feats) every four levels after 20th.

Epic Barbarian Bonus Feat List: Armor Skin, Chaotic Rage, Damage Reduction, Devastating Critical, Dire Charge, Epic Endurance, Epic Prowess, Epic Speed, Epic Toughness, Epic Weapon Focus, Fast Healing, Incite Rage, Legendary Climber, Legendary Leaper, Legendary Rider, Legendary Tracker, Legendary Wrestler, Mighty Rage, Overwhelming Critical, Ruinous Rage, Terrifying Rage, Thundering Rage.

Ruthless Rage: During a blood rage, the epic barbarian gains an extra attack per round at their highest base attack bonus.

AND MAIM! (Ex): An epic barbarian's bonus on Strength checks to breaking objects and sundering increases to +20. As well, if the epic barbarian pins an opponent in a grapple, they may attempt to break them as if they were an object, dealing 10d6 damage and 2d4 Constitution damage per round. If the victim is pinned and takes this damage for three rounds in a row, they die, regardless of damage dealt.

Deific Rage: The epic barbarian becomes a screaming death machine, able to destroy anything in their path as easily as their first goblin. When an epic barbarian successfully hits while in a blood rage, the opponent must make a DC 10 + class levels + Str modifier Fortitude save or die. In addition, the epic barbarian gains a +10 bonus to Strength for 1 round after killing an enemy. This bonus stacks, allowing multiple kills in a single round to raise the epic barbarian's Strength to truly epic levels.

zenanarchist
2010-07-20, 10:40 PM
EPIC BARBARIAN
{table=head]Level|Special
21st|Blood rage, trap sense +7
22nd|Crush, smash, DESTROY!, damage reduction 6/-
23rd|Bonus feat
24th|Rage 7/day, trap sense +8
25th|Ruthless rage, damage reduction 7/-
26th|Bonus feat
27th|AND MAIM!, trap sense +9
28th|Damage reduction 8/-, rage 8/day
29th|Bonus feat
30th|Deific rage, trap sense +10[/table]

Hit Die: d12

Skill Points at Each Additional Level: 4 + Int modifier

Barbarian Rage: The epic barbarian gains one use of rage per day every four levels after 20th.

Trap Sense (Ex): The epic barbarian's bonus increases by +1 every three levels higher than 18th.

Blood Rage: Whenever an epic barbarian enters a barbarian rage, the barbarian may choose to make it a blood rage. A blood rage acts just like a barbarian rage, except that every attack done by the epic barbarian that damages an enemy grants a +5 foot bonus to their speed and an additional +1 bonus to Strength, both disappearing after the rage is over. These bonuses have no limits. Every round spent in a blood rage deals 1 damage to the epic barbarian.

Maim, crush, smash, DESTROY! (Ex): If an epic barbarian is known for one thing, it's raging destruction. The epic barbarian gains a +10 bonus to Strength for the purpose of breaking objects. This bonus applies to sunder attempts.

Damage Reduction (Ex): The epic barbarian’s damage reduction increases by 1 point every three levels higher than 19th.

Bonus Feats: The epic barbarian gains a bonus feat (selected from the list of epic barbarian bonus feats) every four levels after 20th.

Epic Barbarian Bonus Feat List: Armor Skin, Chaotic Rage, Damage Reduction, Devastating Critical, Dire Charge, Epic Endurance, Epic Prowess, Epic Speed, Epic Toughness, Epic Weapon Focus, Fast Healing, Incite Rage, Legendary Climber, Legendary Leaper, Legendary Rider, Legendary Tracker, Legendary Wrestler, Mighty Rage, Overwhelming Critical, Ruinous Rage, Terrifying Rage, Thundering Rage.

Ruthless Rage: During a blood rage, the epic barbarian gains an extra attack per round at their highest base attack bonus.

AND MAIM! (Ex): An epic barbarian's bonus on Strength checks to breaking objects and sundering increases to +20. As well, if the epic barbarian pins an opponent in a grapple, they may attempt to break them as if they were an object, dealing 10d6 damage and 2d4 Constitution damage per round. If the victim is pinned and takes this damage for three rounds in a row, they die, regardless of damage dealt.

Deific Rage: The epic barbarian becomes a screaming death machine, able to destroy anything in their path as easily as their first goblin. When an epic barbarian successfully hits while in a blood rage, the opponent must make a DC 10 + class levels + Str modifier Fortitude save or die. In addition, the epic barbarian gains a +10 bonus to Strength for 1 round after killing an enemy. This bonus stacks, allowing multiple kills in a single round to raise the epic barbarian's Strength to truly epic levels.

Blood Rage is sexy as hell. The Deific rage though? *drools* Instagib FTW!! I didn't like you using Maim in two seperate abilities though Tem, swap that up somehow? Maybe Eviscerate?

Temotei
2010-07-20, 10:48 PM
I didn't like you using Maim in two seperate abilities though Tem, swap that up somehow? Maybe Eviscerate?

I used to have Maim, crush, smash, DESTROY! as one feature, but then I had a stupid level with just trap sense +9.

zenanarchist
2010-07-20, 11:15 PM
I used to have Maim, crush, smash, DESTROY! as one feature, but then I had a stupid level with just trap sense +9.

The abilities themselves are awesome. I just mean using Maim twice in the names. That was my only nitpick. And yep, trap sense by itself at any level is major fail.

Temotei
2010-07-20, 11:28 PM
The abilities themselves are awesome. I just mean using Maim twice in the names. That was my only nitpick. And yep, trap sense by itself at any level is major fail.

That, actually, was a typo I fixed. It was alright in the table, but I forgot to change it below.

zenanarchist
2010-07-20, 11:29 PM
That, actually, was a typo I fixed. It was alright in the table, but I forgot to change it below.

The sexyness of this class is complete. :smallamused:

Temotei
2010-07-20, 11:31 PM
The sexyness of this class is complete. :smallamused:

Epic is fun. Broken, but fun. :smallamused:

I'm currently making the epic monk, but I can't think of anything for level 28 - 30 (other than a bonus feat on 30th, but that's boring).

Technically, I started this project a while ago, but it dropped off quickly when I forgot to start. :smalltongue:

I'm just going to post every epic class separately as I finish them.

zenanarchist
2010-07-20, 11:41 PM
Epic is fun. Broken, but fun. :smallamused:

I'm currently making the epic monk, but I can't think of anything for level 28 - 30 (other than a bonus feat on 30th, but that's boring).

Technically, I started this project a while ago, but it dropped off quickly when I forgot to start. :smalltongue:

I'm just going to post every epic class separately as I finish them.

Fist of Heavens

Once per day the monk may make an attack at his highest BAB that ignores DR, AC and Touch AC and strikes the core of an enemy.

Unless the enemy succeeds on a DC 15+Monk level+Wis Modifier their soul is ripped from the known multiverse, never to return.

Upon this soul disappearing a vortex opens, sucking all hostile creatures within 150 ft towards it's center at a rate of 25 ft per round. If any creatures end their turn in the vortex they must succeed on a fortitude save DC10+Monk levels, or die.

Temotei
2010-07-20, 11:54 PM
Once per day the monk may make an attack at his highest BAB that ignores DR, AC and Touch AC and strikes the core of an enemy.

I like how ignoring AC would just mean automatic hit unless you rolled a natural 1. Might as well say "automatic hit ignoring damage reduction."

Unless the enemy succeeds on a DC 15+Monk level+Wis Modifier their soul is ripped from the known multiverse, never to return.

Gods, that's a high save. You realize that a 30th level monk will have a base save DC of 45? Add in a Wisdom modifier and you have a massive saving throw DC to beat.

Upon this soul disappearing a vortex opens, sucking all hostile creatures within 150 ft towards it's center at a rate of 25 ft per round. If any creatures end their turn in the vortex they must succeed on a fortitude save DC10+Monk levels, or die.

Void-y.

Interesting. I think I have something similar in my epic feats.

zenanarchist
2010-07-21, 12:06 AM
I like how ignoring AC would just mean automatic hit unless you rolled a natural 1. Might as well say "automatic hit ignoring damage reduction."

Gods, that's a high save. You realize that a 30th level monk will have a base save DC of 45? Add in a Wisdom modifier and you have a massive saving throw DC to beat.

Void-y.

Interesting. I think I have something similar in my epic feats.

Baha knock down the save to 10 then. Once per day only. Don't waste it.

Anyway hope it gave you some ideas :-P RETURN TO TOPIC!

So Barbarian Epic sexyness eh? Good job.