Soon 'twill fall
Soon shall dawn
O Infernal Majesty
Daemonqueen
May on this
And every day
Be safe, be glad
Comrade RabbitHoleLost

A jolly good greeting to ye on yer birthday, from a blade born 'neath a grey sun...

Tiger Duck
2010-07-21, 02:57 AM
Happy Birthday Miss Rabbit :smallsmile:

Nameless
2010-07-21, 03:18 AM
Yay! Now Rabbit is one year closer to when we can finally meet. :D
Happy Birthday!

KuReshtin
2010-07-21, 03:20 AM
Congratumalations on your birthday, Rabbit.

Elder Tsofu
2010-07-21, 03:22 AM
Congratulations. :smallsmile:

Zeb The Troll
2010-07-21, 03:31 AM
Happy 21th anniversary of your womb liberation! Make someone buy you a glass of wine now! :smallcool:

banjo1985
2010-07-21, 03:35 AM
Happy birthday Rabs, may your day be full of origami frogs and crepe paper dreams!

Coidzor
2010-07-21, 03:48 AM
+overninethousand. :smallbiggrin:

Almighty Salmon
2010-07-21, 05:05 AM
Happy Birthday, Rabbit! Have a good one.

Lord Herman
2010-07-21, 05:06 AM
Happy AFONAL Day, Rabbit! :smallsmile:

ghost_warlock
2010-07-21, 05:21 AM
http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq339/ghost_warlock/ghoulforRabbit.jpg

I hope you have a wonderful burthday, anyway.
<3, Uncle Ghost

Eadin
2010-07-21, 05:24 AM
Happy Birthday Rabbit!:smallbiggrin:

SMEE
2010-07-21, 05:30 AM
Happy birthday, Rabbit.

Philistine
2010-07-21, 06:00 AM
May the candles on your cake
Burn like cities in your wake.
Happy Birthday.

Trog
2010-07-21, 06:45 AM
*a Troglodyte wanders into the thread*

Right, so last year, as you may or may not recall, Trog got stuck inside a burning cake for this here little event so don't expect that sort of buffoonery again this year because, frankly, Trog still has bits of that mankini charred to his nethers and that's enough to give anyone pause, really.

*takes out a mithril cigarette case and retrieves a Coffin Nail™ brand cigarette from it, lights it and puffs on it contemplatively for a moment before continuing.*

That said birthday wishes need to be conveyed somehow. And since it is the widely held expectation that Trog will do something... apparently amusing... when Trog makes appearances like this Trog feels a certain amount of pressure to do so. Especially given Trog's... particular circumstances surrounding said birthday girl. Who is very special to Trog. Yessss indeed.

GET HER BOYS! :smallannoyed:

*masked goons run in and quickly shove the birthday girl in a sack and tie the sack up with rope*

Special to Trog... *whips out ledger book* because of the vast sum of money owed to Trog's Tavern for your little tab, little Rabbit. Compounded over the years since with ridiculous interest, of course. Trog would laugh evilly here but Trog's not real good at that sort of thing so Trog brought in Cosmo as a pinch-laugher, as it were. Take it away, Cosmo.

:smallannoyed: ... ... Moowah. Ha. .... Ha. :smallsigh:

Laughed the Troglodyte evilly, as he anticipated finally getting paid and uh... so on and so forth. Take her away, boys!

*the masked goons haul a struggling, bound and sacked RabbitHoleLost out of the thread*

:smallamused: Now be gentle with her now... that's right... just place her in the crate there.

*A FFZZWWOOOOAAOOOOMMM!! noise is heard from just outside the chat*

:eek: Look out! She's got a... *turns to Cosmo* what the heck is that thing called again? :smallconfused:

A lightsaber.

*FFZZZWWOOSKKKKRRROOOOOM! WAAAOOOMPFFFF! ZOWMMM!*

Ah.

Right.

A bit out of genre, that, isn't it?

Welcome to the Playground. :smallannoyed:

Oh. Hmm... right.

*the lightsaber noises continue as Trog and Cosmo the gnome stand and watch*

It's uh... it's really effective against... um... goons.

Chopping them into bits, yes.

Oh my.

*A buzzer is heard and Cosmo turns to go*

Well that's my break. Back in ten. :smallannoyed:

*wanders off. The dying screams of goons outside quickly ends. There is a terrible ghastly silence punctuated only by the rhythmic throb of a not-so-distant lightsaber. The troglodyte stares blankly outside. Then at the receipt. Then back outside.*

*Rips up the receipt into little shreds.*

Soooo... uh... *jerks thumb over shoulder* Trog'll just get the mankini again then?

*The stage curtains close. The glow of a light saber moves behind the curtains across the stage to near where the troglodyte was standing.*

Look it was... all a misunderstandi-GAH! Not the head frill! :smalleek: Don't pull Trog by the OWW! That hurts! Don't drag Trog by that! Trog had to have that house ruled in from 3rd edition special! Ow!

You're beautiful when you're angry?

*FFZZWWOOOOAAOOOOMMM!!*

:smalleek: Kidding! Kidding! You're beautiful all the time. Really...Please don't hurt Trog. :smallfrown:

*Trog's voice fades as he is dragged off to some grisly fate*

-----

Happy Birthday, dear sweet Rabbit! <3

Trobby
2010-07-21, 06:52 AM
*Eating popcorn, watching Trog get embarrassed*

What a lovely show. ^.^ Four stars. No, FIVE stars! Splendid! splendid!

Ah? o.o Oh, right.

*Offers Rabbi a piece of cake* ^o^ Happy Birthday!

*EXPLODE*

smellie_hippie
2010-07-21, 08:36 AM
Hippie Birthday RHL!! :biggrin:

May your ears be ever fluffy, your hats extravagent, and your hangovers miniscule! I'll try and brew a new flavor for you at the next meet-up!

*searches for brain bleach to erase Trog in a mankini...* :smallamused:

A Rainy Knight
2010-07-21, 08:40 AM
Happy birthday RHL! :smallbiggrin:

BisectedBrioche
2010-07-21, 08:53 AM
Happy Birthday, Rabbit. :smallbiggrin:

...wait, which Rabbit are we talking about? Peter Rabbit Bilbo Baggins, Rachel Alucard, Rodger Rabbit, Grabbit Rabbit, Jessica Simpson, Kagami, Sailor Moon, White Rabbit, The Mad March Hare? :smalltongue:

Lord Loss
2010-07-21, 09:07 AM
Happy Birthday Rabbit! May you have a-

Sees Trog. Gets Popcron. Stares.

Pleasedon'teatmepleasedon'teatmepleasedon'teatme.. .

Pyrian
2010-07-21, 09:56 AM
Happy Birthday, RHL! :smallcool: Many more and all that.

Ganurath
2010-07-21, 10:03 AM
*regains conciousness*

Happy birthday, Rabbit!

*goes to tie up some cute Playgrounders with giant bows, maybe throw in a Beatles soundtrack*

SpiderMew
2010-07-21, 10:20 AM
Super Duper Happy Birthday!!! :biggrin:

Blue Ghost
2010-07-21, 10:58 AM
Rabbit! A very joyous birthday to you! :smallsmile:

Dusk Eclipse
2010-07-21, 11:01 AM
Happy Birthay RHL!!!!

Dallas-Dakota
2010-07-21, 11:53 AM
Happy womb-liberation, dear Rabbit, I'd have made you the thread, but job. -.-

Have a wonderfull one,

ps. Yes it was a tophat with bunny ears.:smallbiggrin:

Mauve Shirt
2010-07-21, 12:23 PM
Happy Birthday RHL! :smallbiggrin:

Deathslayer7
2010-07-21, 01:27 PM
*hugs*
Happy Birthday!
*gives a pet too*

http://www.deviantart.com/download/45489132/One_Undead_Monkey_by_RohanElf.jpg

Lord Magtok
2010-07-21, 01:43 PM
http://www.backbreaker.com/~smudge/WoWBlanc/comics/2006-05-21-break-birthday-bunny.jpg

Happy birthday and such. You go enjoy yourself while I follow after hippie and find myself some brain bleach.

Diva De
2010-07-21, 02:04 PM
Happy barfday to my little Twinkie. LOVE YOU!

kpenguin
2010-07-21, 03:53 PM
Who? :smallconfused:
I kid, I kid. Happy birthday RHL!

Morty
2010-07-21, 03:57 PM
Happy Birthday, RHL! :smallbiggrin:

Malfunctioned
2010-07-21, 04:02 PM
Happy Biwthday Wabbit!

*Starts humming whilst carrying a hunting rifle*

I'll be vewy vewy qwuiet.

Coplantor
2010-07-21, 04:17 PM
Happy birthday rabbit!

Have a hugging internet cookie!

Nameless
2010-07-21, 04:52 PM
I'll be vewy vewy qwuiet.

No you won't. *smacks your knee with a Hammer*

Zeb The Troll
2010-07-22, 12:19 AM
Trog still has bits of that mankini charred to his nethers and that's enough to give anyone pause, really.[/COLOR]:smallsigh:

I'd just gotten last year's mention of Trog in a mankini purged from my brain. NOW I have to start all over again.

@hippie and @Magtok - I've learned that adding a bit of OxyClean to the mix helps. :smallcool:

Lord Blace
2010-07-22, 12:28 AM
Happy birthday Rabbit! You're definitely one of the coolest people in the playground! Like this: :cool:.
DO YOU SEE THE COOLNESS!? DO YOU?

RabbitHoleLost
2010-07-22, 09:24 AM
Yay! Now Rabbit is one year closer to when we can finally meet. :D
Happy Birthday!
D=
But I don't want to meet Nameless unless its me sneaking up on him and throwing a bag over his head and taking him home to keep him and love him and call him Fluffykins!

Happy Birthday, Rabbit! Have a good one.
:smalleek:
WOAH! Salmon!
I didn't know you still existed around these parts!
:smallbiggrin:

awesomeness

I hope you have a wonderful burthday, anyway.
<3, Uncle Ghost
Best Uncle Ghost there ever was =)

May the candles on your cake
Burn like cities in your wake.
Happy Birthday.
Aye (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6549094&postcount=1306), Rabbithulu (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6557385&postcount=1316) rises again (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6678143&postcount=26)! :smallbiggrin:

*a Troglodyte wanders into the thread*
::somewhere, a green haired vampire-succubus cackles and crosses "Blame the necromancer for my Trog's tab" off a list::

<3

May your ears be ever fluffy, your hats extravagent, and your hangovers miniscule! I'll try and brew a new flavor for you at the next meet-up!

:smallbiggrin:
And then I can actually drink it!
This is exciting!
And...strange, to legally drink! Hurrah!

Happy Birthday Rabbit! May you have a-

Sees Trog. Gets Popcron. Stares.

Pleasedon'teatmepleasedon'teatmepleasedon'teatme.. .
Omnomnom? ::pouts::

Who? :smallconfused:
I kid, I kid. Happy birthday RHL!
Shhh, be careful, or they'll throw you on the alter again! :smallwink:

Happy birthday Rabbit! You're definitely one of the coolest people in the playground! Like this: :cool:.
DO YOU SEE THE COOLNESS!? DO YOU?
I DO SEE IT BLACEYCAKES. I DO

Thanks everybody. It was a great birthday, and I appreciate your greetings <3

kpenguin
2010-07-22, 09:31 AM
Shhh, be careful, or they'll throw you on the alter again! :smallwink:

I KNEW YOU PEOPLE WERE A CULT!:smallamused:

CurlyKitGirl
2010-07-22, 10:36 AM
Happy Birthday my sweet Rabbit!
I'm sorry I don't have another ELdritch Abominations and Eldritch Relations story for you, but let me bash out something very quickly.

Just a bit of nonsense.

Rabbithulu Rises
The fog had closed in around the Town, the deadening white a silent killer in the eyes of those locked inside their own homes and havens.
The bleary torches outside the myriad temples guttered in the deathly silence, each snap and flare of the torches echoing down the broad avenues and the dark loathing alleys. The imposing marble edifices and the graceful statues oozed a clammy moisture, throwing the holy places into a clammy fever dream of disease, repelling the few foolhardy souls out.
Even the temples of Atreyu and the dancing fox gaped empty. Robbed of their joy.
An emptiness rode the fog, drainnig everything from the Town, and inside Trog's Tavern there was the unsettling sound of silence, muffling even Trog himself. The thieving fingers of that extraordinary fog stole into the clothing and minds of the uneasy inhabitants; taking even the meagre comfort of warmth from those huddled despairingly around Trog's infamous cocktails.
And yet there were those abroad, those who held a secret worship, those who kept daring faith in a feared one.
They who met but scarcely, on an unsacred day. On a profane day. On a calendar unknown to any who came after the formation of the universe. Through the world darkly, She came, and through the brightly world she walked, following Her unerring knowledge, coming to the last gathering of Her believers.
And on She came. Her footsteps sending terror shrieks throughout the entirety of the universe, beckoning her worshippers from afar to kneel in fervent desire before their altars and pray with their all-soul.
On She came.
In the Town the death of the grave was split by the faint scuffling of believers seeking their empyrean creator. A trickle of shadows in the drowning fog congregated upon a door in the shadows by the Temple of Koorly, the Goddess of the Written Word and Librarian.
The Keeper of the Door had unlocked it and slipped that ebon door open so that a sliver of hellishly bright light burnt a rudy scar steadily into the white fog.
WOrshipper after worshipper entered, and sat in eager silence, awaiting Her.
Rabbithhulu.
For today was her Day of Creation.
And, as always, Koorilithulu had arranged a birthday party.
As She, She is who Asteria whose realms include necromancy and prophetic dreams and a great Host of mirroring and reflecting shards of Her Self walks up that slender path to Her One True Temple the fever excitement rises.
Fabric rustles and the Keeper of the Door lingers, eagerness writ large in every line.
She in all Her Glory is mere feet from the door when the Keeper runs up to Rabbithulu and embraces Her.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY RABBIT!"
And the signal seen, the party began.

BisectedBrioche
2010-07-22, 11:02 AM
I shouldn't have read that while I was drinking my coffee. *goes to find a cloth to wipe my monitor with*

Nameless
2010-07-22, 01:11 PM
D=
But I don't want to meet Nameless unless its me sneaking up on him and throwing a bag over his head and taking him home to keep him and love him and call him Fluffykins!

*Sigh* Yes m'am. .-.
*Puts scythe down and pulls a bag over himself*