PDA

View Full Version : Your Mother Was a Ghoul!? [3.5, WIP]

EdroGrimshell
2010-07-22, 07:03 PM
Tomb-Tainted Soul, Tomb Born Vitality, Tomb-Born resilience, and Tomb-Born Fortitude are undead heritage feats.

Bone Claws [Undead Heritage]
Prerequisites: Tomb-Tainted Soul
Benefits: Small protrusions of bone extend out of your finger tips, forming claws. You can use these claws to make two natural claw attacks that deal 1d4 points of damage (for a medium creature) each.

Ghoul Paralysis [Undead Heritage]
Prerequisites: Tomb-Tainted Soul, Natural Claw Attack
Benefits: Your claws hold a minor curse that temporarily paralyzes your opponent. Each time you hit with a claw attack, the one hit must succeed on a Fort save (DC 10 + Half your Character Level + Your Cha mod) or be paralyzed for 1d4+1 rounds.

Vampire Fangs [Undead Heritage]
Prerequisites: Tomb-Tainted Soul, any one other Undead Heritage feat
Benefits: You gain a pair of fangs much like those of a vampire. You can use these fangs to drain the blood of a pinned or helpless creature. Each round you drain blood in this way, you deal one point of Con damage. You gain 5 temporary hit points for each point of Con damage dealt in this way. These hit points do not stack.

If anyone has ideas please share them.

Strudel110
2010-07-22, 11:59 PM
I want to come up with something but I'm at a loss hmmm.... maybe something pertaining to wights, or a ghoul's stench ability, or undead-like fortification.

Prime32
2010-07-23, 06:01 AM
There's some similar stuff here (http://dungeons.wikia.com/wiki/Tome_of_Necromancy_%283.5e_Sourcebook%29/Necromancers_with_Style#Feats).

Also, why did the title of this thread make me think "U.N. Dead was Her?" :smallconfused: