PDA

View Full Version : I have returned!

Maho-Tsukai
2010-07-22, 08:08 PM
I have returned. Yes. My computer has been unstable for a while but everything's better now, for the most part. However, I want to drop an apology to all of you who where either going to have me as a player in your pbp game or who where going to play in a pbp game DMed by me. I am truly sorry I could not explain to you my issues, but I can now. My computer is just plain unstable. It's from my high school days and it's just not dependable at all. I am truly sorry for leaving mysteriously without telling you what happened and I will not be joining or making any more PbP games until I get a more stable computer.

Beyond that I have nothing else to say besides I'm back and hope to enjoy snooping around, posting and finding homebrew from all the amazing homrbrewers here to insert into my game worlds.

TheLaughingMan
2010-07-22, 08:10 PM
Welcome back Guy-I've-Never-Met-Before!

Cealocanth
2010-07-22, 10:31 PM
Welocme back.

Dr.Epic
2010-07-22, 10:36 PM
What those two guys already said!

Crimmy
2010-07-22, 11:44 PM
Seriously, does everybody have to start threads just to say they're leaving or coming back?
That's the purpose of the "Goodbye, So Long, Farewell" thread. You say when you leave, why you leave, and you say why and when you come back.