power attack
cleave

for the monks thrown weapon
rapid shot
multishot

and on a side note whats the best way to use the gorgons fist feats

Snake-Aes
2010-07-23, 05:13 AM
Cleave is a standard action that hits two targets with full bab. You can't full attack with cleave. The others stack normally.

I also don't recommend medusa and scorpion's fist. Gorgon's eats your actions for something your stunning fist can do better. Since you can get Medusa without meeting its prerequisites, you don't really have a reason to take Gorgon's.

Prax4788
2010-07-23, 05:18 AM
Cleave is a standard action that hits two targets with full bab. You can't full attack with cleave. The others stack normally.

I also don't recommend medusa and scorpion's fist. Gorgon's eats your actions for something your stunning fist can do better. Since you can get Medusa without meeting its prerequisites, you don't really have a reason to take Gorgon's.
i thought that u would hit hit them with the scorpions fist leaving them open for an attack from gorgons that would than make them open for madusa?

I get what u were saying now that i can use stunning fist than Medusa on them but than what feats would be better for the bonus feats

Snake-Aes
2010-07-23, 05:20 AM
Stunning fist covers the medusa requisites.

Prax4788
2010-07-23, 05:25 AM
What about dazzling displays feat ? wouldnt that help ot open them up for Medusa strike to

Snake-Aes
2010-07-23, 05:46 AM
If you have Shatter Defenses, the enemy will be flatfooted after a demoralization(or anything else that causes them to be shaken/frightened/panicked). That does allow Medusa.

Prax4788
2010-07-23, 05:48 AM
If you have Shatter Defenses, the enemy will be flatfooted after a demoralization(or anything else that causes them to be shaken/frightened/panicked). That does allow Medusa.

If I'm not taking the feast u mention not to what wild be a good replacement

Snake-Aes
2010-07-23, 05:52 AM
To create openings for medusa? I don't know. Stunning fist covers on its own for most stuff you'll punch away that much. I'd rather rely on the other party members to cover for it and save the feats for something else. If you're going to stay at range more often, you'll probably want to get Power Throw and be a str-based shuriken hurler instead of dex based.