PDA

View Full Version : SHaFT, When and why?

Sig E
2010-07-23, 01:37 PM
Hey there, GITP! I haven't been on for a VERY long time, as of my dwindling internet. I'm back as of now, and have found out of a new server created by Drolkcal and Dr. GF. Then, I noticed djinn was irritated by it, and I wanted to know what the deal is, and/or what's happened while I was gone.

Thanks, -sigs.

Volatar
2010-07-23, 01:39 PM
Here is your thread for server discussion: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158228 :smallwink:

shadow_archmagi
2010-07-23, 02:47 PM
Hey there, GITP! I haven't been on for a VERY long time, as of my dwindling internet. I'm back as of now, and have found out of a new server created by Drolkcal and Dr. GF. Then, I noticed djinn was irritated by it, and I wanted to know what the deal is, and/or what's happened while I was gone.

Thanks, -sigs.

I don't know why they created Shaft. Presumably because having a small, private server they had complete control over seemed like a good idea.

Djinn is irritated by shaft because Djinn worked really hard on CHHA. Really, really hard. Now Shaft has become the place where all the forumites hang out all the time.

Thus, Djinn's beloved masterpiece of a server has been abandoned by all his friends, so he feels kinda betrayed.

potatocubed
2010-07-23, 03:23 PM
In all seriousness, can we swing this discussion over to the GitP server thread? I'm not comfortable with spreading out over any more of this forum than we have already.