PDA

View Full Version : Weird Dream I just had

SpiderMew
2010-07-24, 08:07 AM
I just had a multilayred dream. Dreams within dreams. It started out with me going back to where i apprently had parked "my car" but it was on the freeway, and when i got to it some other person was trying to sell it to this crazy guy. This guy was threating my life and ranting about murdering cute little animals like puppys and seals.
I "wake up" from that to find that me and a group of people who i cant remember was there but i do know, were going arround and sleeping in places that were haunted to have supernaturaly shared dreams. After going in and out of other dreams..., all of them with some sort of murderious psychopath involved I eventualy wake up from the dream that made me think i was awake and its still another dream i wake to because i go online and find topics on the fourms that have never existed and are really long and i realize im still dreaming and suddently the world breaks down and there is this demon made of metal and whires trying to keep me asleep and keeps trying to flash me into the various dream states. I fought with that for a while cuz i kept waking up for real and it was there when i would blink and it would pull me back into the dream world. Im still fighting it now. Ive been trying to wake up sence 4 am.
I woke up with a killer headake, as it slowly fades away i feal like the dream monster is fading away or its grip on my mind is fading away.

Lord Loss
2010-07-24, 08:11 AM
I just had a multilayred dream. Dreams within dreams. It started out with me going back to where i apprently had parked "my car" but it was on the freeway, and when i got to it some other person was trying to sell it to this crazy guy. This guy was threating my life and ranting about murdering cute little animals like puppys and seals.
I "wake up" from that to find that me and a group of people who i cant remember was there but i do know, were going arround and sleeping in places that were haunted to have supernaturaly shared dreams. After going in and out of other dreams..., all of them with some sort of murderious psychopath involved I eventualy wake up from the dream that made me think i was awake and its still another dream i wake to because i go online and find topics on the fourms that have never existed and are really long and i realize im still dreaming and suddently the world breaks down and there is this demon made of metal and whires trying to keep me asleep and keeps trying to flash me into the various dream states. I fought with that for a while cuz i kept waking up for real and it was there when i would blink and it would pull me back into the dream world. Im still fighting it now. Ive been trying to wake up sence 4 am.
I woke up with a killer headake, as it slowly fades away i feal like the dream monster is fading away or its grip on my mind is fading away.

Have you seen the movie Induction?

SpiderMew
2010-07-24, 08:29 AM
You mean inception? Yes i saw that. But i would have multi layred dreams before that movie ever came out, just one being this vivid and fighting me when im trying to wake up is weird and very rare occurence for me. I was not hooked up to any sort of mechine pumping drugs into my system or anything.

Cobalt
2010-07-24, 08:32 AM
I was not hooked up to any sort of mechine pumping drugs into my system or anything.

I was about to ask that. Guess that blows that theory, then.

Sounds freaky and time consuming. Not something I'd want to go through. Hope it doesn't drag you down too much.

Prime32
2010-07-24, 12:30 PM
What makes you think you've woken up? :smallamused:

SpiderMew
2010-07-24, 01:33 PM
There are certin kinds of pain i cannot feal in a dreamstate. I just have to trigger that kind of pain responce and i can tell im awake.

Dr.Epic
2010-07-24, 04:15 PM
There are certin kinds of pain i cannot feal in a dreamstate. I just have to trigger that kind of pain responce and i can tell im awake.

Or maybe you just think there are types of pain you can't feel in a dream.

Bacon Barbarian
2010-07-24, 04:23 PM
Just be glad you dont have my type of dreams.