PDA

View Full Version : I Hate Having Freckles

GenericGuy
2010-07-25, 08:39 PM
Girls are lucky, when you have freckles they're cute, but as a guy:smallyuk:....:smallfrown:

TheLaughingMan
2010-07-25, 08:41 PM
Everyone hates something about themselves at this stage. Just be glad it's not anything worse.

X2
2010-07-25, 08:42 PM
This is the worst thread ever.

Freckles aren't so bad. Cheer up! I have freckles and it hasn't hurt my life any.

CoffeeIncluded
2010-07-25, 08:44 PM
Girls are lucky, when you have freckles they're cute, but as a guy:smallyuk:....:smallfrown:

If it makes you feel any better, I'm a girl and I find freckles on a guy cute.

GenericGuy
Perhaps I came off as over dramatic, but for me having freckles is like getting a tattoo without your permission.

The Vorpal Tribble
Unfortunately that is the case. Sucks to be you :smallwink:

(love me some freckly girls, 'specially if they be redheads :elan:)

ScottishDragon
2010-07-25, 08:46 PM
What?! How can you hate freckles?!I'm a guy with freckles,and love having freckles.They are awesome.Other people get tan,but not me! I get dots all over me!!:smallbiggrin::smallbiggrin::smallbiggrin:
Seriously what do you hate about freckles.
V Freckled chicks are an interesting topic:smallamused:

GenericGuy
2010-07-25, 08:47 PM
People now have my permission to turn this into why you love freckled girls if you find my self-loathing boring:smalltongue:

Moff Chumley
2010-07-25, 08:47 PM
:smallfurious: Freckles... my old enemy.

The Vorpal Tribble
2010-07-25, 08:51 PM
I honestly don't have no opinion on guys with freckles, though I am kind of generically suspicious of them. What's beneath that spotted mask... :smallconfused:

My eldest sister has'em and she hates them, but everyone thinks they are adorable on her. I just tell her, 'Ok, you are one of ten kids, and have eight cousins. You are the only of us to get married and only one to have a kid. Therefore out of 18 friggin' people you were snatched up the quickest. I think that goes to show that FRECKLES AIN'T HURTING YOU!'

Moff Chumley
2010-07-25, 09:08 PM
I honestly don't have no opinion on guys with freckles, though I am kind of generically suspicious of them. What's beneath that spotted mask... :smallconfused:

Wait, are we allowed to make ginger jokes? :smallconfused:

xPANCAKEx
2010-07-25, 09:33 PM
there are a remarkable number of women who like freckled men - just gotta find em i suppose

Superglucose
2010-07-25, 09:48 PM
People now have my permission to turn this into why you love freckled girls if you find my self-loathing boring:smalltongue:
There was a really, really cute freckled girl who came into Best Buy today. She was wearing a purple sundress and had a nice dusting of freckles across her face and on her shoulders, the most beautiful brown eyes... cute feet... short, brown hair, and was thinking of going into the peace corps now that she finished her history/international studies major at the local uni.

I think she wanted a laptop?

Coidzor
2010-07-25, 09:59 PM
Eh, matters more about the complexion and how it interacts with face shape and hair color than the existence of the freckles themselves.

Hence why some redheaded guys are cute while others are just silly looking.

Fifty-Eyed Fred
2010-07-26, 05:01 AM
Hence why some redheaded guys are cute while others are just silly looking.

I would not describe myself as either of those...

I've had my entire lifetime to get used to red hair and freckles, and I'm long accustomed to them. They're a part of me, and I'm comfortable in my own freckle-dotted skin, so it follows that I have no problem with them whatsoever.

Don't hate your freckles; they're fantastic.

Oh, and for any ladies out there, I will always prefer white, freckly skinned girls over tanned ones, so you needn't worry about them either. :smallwink:

Mystic Muse
2010-07-26, 05:09 AM

well, there's always Gender changing surgery.....

However, it's probably prohibitively expensive and you could probably get some sort of plastic surgery to just remove them if you wanted to by the time you got the money.

Allan Surgite
2010-07-26, 05:12 AM
I have to be honest, I hate you having freckles, too.

:smallwink:

valadil
2010-07-26, 10:07 AM
Me too. Mine don't bother me most of the time, but then I look at a photo and wonder why I'm covered with spots. In a moment of frustration I bit one off once. Can't say it was a good experience nor do I recommend it to anyone.

Chainsaw Hobbit
2010-07-26, 11:38 AM
I used to have freckles but now they have 90% faded away.

Thrawn183
2010-07-26, 11:41 AM
I like to think of them as proto-liver spots.

Dallas-Dakota
2010-07-26, 12:02 PM
Hey, atleast you don't have a animated insane avian zoo living on top of your head. Like I do.

TheLaughingMan
2010-07-26, 12:56 PM
Hey, atleast you don't have a animated insane avian zoo living on top of your head. Like I do.

This sounds like the plot of one of those bad Cartoon Network shows.

Kneenibble
2010-07-26, 02:08 PM
there are a remarkable number of women who like freckled men - just gotta find em i suppose

A number of men too, for that matter.

Little Bo Peep
2010-07-26, 02:26 PM
I think freckles on men are adorable!

In fact a lot of my female friends are neutral regarding men with freckles, so I wouldn't worry about them if I were you. It's not something that tends to put women off at all. :smallsmile:

golentan
2010-07-27, 02:10 AM
I agree freckles on a guy are cute.

Xyk
2010-07-27, 02:11 AM
This sounds like the plot of one of those bad Cartoon Network shows.

My gym partner's a monkey.

That's what I thought of.

Edit: @V: It's a real show. It's really terrible. Don't ever watch it. Ever. I think it got canceled.

Temotei
2010-07-27, 02:14 AM
My gym partner's a monkey.

That's what I thought of.

I lend you my strength. :smallsigh:

Castaras
2010-07-27, 05:39 AM
I agree freckles on a guy are cute.

Seconded .

SDF
2010-07-27, 06:23 AM
Everyone hates something about themselves at this stage. Just be glad it's not anything worse.

Speak for yourself. :smallcool:

Calamity
2010-07-27, 09:35 AM
Seconded .

Since goletan was agreeing with someone else, wouldn't you actually be thirding that? :smalltongue:

I has freckles. They're not super-visible unless I'm exposed to a lot of sunlight though. Which I'm not, for you see, I am a creature of the night.

Umm, no really, they've faded a little as I've got older, perhaps due to me hiding from the Sun more, or perhaps not. I don't really like them, but I can't say I can complain about people finding them cute. :smalltongue:

truemane
2010-07-27, 10:06 AM
I have freckles. Lots and lots and lots of them. The ones on my face have faded to the point where they're not really noticeable unless someone is REALLY close. And when someone's that close, then quite frankly I'm more concerned about getting them out of my personal space than I am with whether or not they hate freckles.

But my arms and legs and shoulders and hands and fingers: freckle-city.

Then, I'm also a ginger. So I just look at them as the external mark of my soullessness. And they stand as a warning to those who might otherwise expect me to show 'human' traits like sympathy. Or guilt. Or compassion.

Also, don't you worry your brown-bespotted little head about what girls find attractive or not. All you have to do is become rich and/or famous and you'll find that, all of a sudden, everyone's standards loosen up something considerable.

onthetown
2010-07-27, 09:41 PM

I think freckles on a guy are adorable... but I guess guys want to be hot, so that doesn't work. :smalltongue:

I like having them. They're only around for the summer for when I'm out in the sun and I get a dark tan; in the winter, I look pale and icky.

2010-07-27, 10:57 PM
freckles are not cute; noted.
i dont know how i was so wrong on this one.

Dr.Epic
2010-07-29, 12:04 AM

...you look like a 6th grade bully or Ron Howard?:smallconfused:

GenericGuy
2010-07-29, 04:23 PM
...you look like a 6th grade bully or Ron Howard?:smallconfused:

Neither I've stayed out of the Sun for most of my life and can pass for a pale skinned brunette, so long as I keep my hair short. However, once up close my freckles are obvious; they cover mostly my fore head and nose.

Sereg
2010-07-30, 09:50 AM
I am covered in freckles and I get more everytime I go out into the sun. I don't have a problem with them despite not considerring myself attractive.