PDA

View Full Version : Duvik's Pass level 1 adventure IC

Parlity
2010-07-26, 03:19 PM
The footpath to Duvik's Pass leaves the the heavily wooded bank of the river Trell. It climbs up the steep valley. When the trees thin out, you see other travelers on the path. The rooftops of the stone houses in Duvik's Pass are visible in the distance.

Quarion Amakiir
Your mentor's friend Lannonon talks into the air, "I'll send Quarion alone. One hour." Turning to you, he says, "I'm called back to town. Here," He reaches into his backpack and hands you a potion and a scroll case. "Mage armor. Lesser vigor. Take care of yourself. Stop this disease. We don't want it spreading further than Duvik's Pass." He swiftly shapeshifts into an elf-sized eagle and takes off.Your mentor's friend gives you 1 potion of mage armor and a scroll case with 6 scrolls of lesser vigor. Without ranks in spellcraft, you can cast read magic to decipher the writing.

Parlity
2010-07-26, 03:20 PM
Ubaidah Zakwan Spot [roll0] Listen [roll1]
Glist Esot Spot [roll2] Listen [roll3] K(history) [roll4] K(religion) [roll5]
Derrik Spot [roll6] Listen [roll7]
Zom Spot [roll8] Listen [roll9]
Quarion Amakiir Spot [roll10] Listen [roll11] K(nature) [roll12]
dog Spot [roll13] Listen [roll14] Scent
Terra Nova Spot [roll15] Listen [roll16]

Derrik
A movement catches your attention and you see a huge eagle fly away near where one traveler is standing.
Ubaidah and Terra
You hear voices and see two travelers. One of them turns into an eagle and flies away.
Zom
You don't see the travelers you glimpsed earlier.
Quarion
You see a few travelers on the path looking at you and Lannonon.
Glist
You hear voices and see two travelers on the path. One of them turns into an eagle and flies away.

Duvik’s Pass has little recent history associated with it. It was a major fortification between warring kingdoms over 50 years ago. The river Trell and its tributaries here are unnavigable because of past magical battles. The pass is infrequently used. Goblins live in the woods and mountains in small family groups. They rarely cause trouble to armed travelers.

Wizibirb
2010-07-27, 11:45 AM
Zom

Zom walked with a stride of arrogance and almost a gleeful like step. It had been to long since he had taken on a difficult mission and was enjoying the thrill before the challenge, He reached up and for a moment he removed his goggles so that he could rub his eyes. He quickly re-dawned the goggles he growled menacingly at the light. It how ever did not dampen his good mood so he continued on towards his goal.

dragonsamurai77
2010-07-27, 11:59 AM
Quarion heads toward the cave rather cautiously, knowing that others would be better suited for being in front. He loads an arrow on his bow, ready for anything to happen. His animal companion walks beside him. Quarion examines the scrolls carefully, knowing that he will have to save them for when the time is right.

Who will carry a light source?

Parlity
2010-07-27, 09:11 PM
Ilztas Arkenett Spot [roll0] Listen [roll1] K(arcane) [roll2] Decipher Script [roll3]

Ilztas
You see travelers on the footpath.

zagan
2010-07-28, 06:07 AM
Glist

Glist stop in his track upon seeing someone tunr into an eagle and flew off. He think to himself "Wow, I've heard about it but never seen it before. It's impressive."
Once he calm down he continue on his way toward the other traveller wondering if he knew anything about the problem at the mine.
"Hello stranger, my name is Glist please to met you. I'm going to Duvik's pass you too ?"

Zefir
2010-07-28, 06:40 AM
After Terra saw this shift he ran to the man who talked to the away flying eagle.

"Hey you! Who was this man? He is a shapeshifter right? How can i get to him, because I need to ask him some questions."

Anders Celsius
2010-07-28, 07:20 AM
Ilztas, of the house of Arkenett, walks down the path with his sight pointed low, to avoid the sun light. Even with his dark goggles, it bothers him. At least he is not blinded by it, but his vision is far from being optimal. They don't seem to make goggles for drows in the human lands, at least not for a price he could afford.
Low profile, big hood concealing as much as he can, he tries to avoid problems.
When he sees a group of travelers, he approaches silently and quietly. If they are the ones assigned to help him on his mission, good. If not, may fire rain on them, he doesn't want to care. Too many care too much for him, and not on a good way.

dragonsamurai77
2010-07-28, 08:07 AM
He is my master, and I am afraid that he is unavailable at the moment. By the way, I am Quarion Amakiir, a druid, and this is my companion.

Spells prepared:
0: Read Magic, Read Magic, Flare
1: Cure Light Wounds, Cure Light Wounds

Parlity
2010-07-28, 11:17 AM
Zom Spot [roll0] Listen [roll1]

zom
You see a few travelers talking in a group.

Zefir
2010-07-29, 03:24 AM
"Oh thats bad for me. Well then, are you reaching to the mine? If this is the cause you are here i will stay near you, cause then i maybe get the chance to talk to him. My Name is terra, Terra Nova nice to meet another druid in this realm and nice to meet an wild elf of an other tribe."

Terra try to shake hands with Quarion.

Buy 1 scroll Mage Armore and 2 Heal light wounds

zagan
2010-07-29, 06:16 AM
Glist

Glist wait patiently for Quarion to respond to is question wondering if he heard him.

Devmaar
2010-07-29, 07:32 AM
Ubaidah walks up to the others,
Hello, are you all heading to Duvik's pass too? My name is Ubaidah, I would be honoured to accompany you.

dragonsamurai77
2010-07-29, 08:13 AM
Yes, I am also going to Duvick's Pass. Nice to meet you also.

I shake hands with Terra.

zagan
2010-07-29, 08:18 AM
Glist

Glist nod also and say, "We should be going, I believe the sitation is somewhat urgent"
With those word Glist turn around and continue toward Duvik's pass.

dragonsamurai77
2010-07-29, 08:24 AM
Indeed.

I follow close behind.

Devmaar
2010-07-29, 08:33 AM
Ubaidah strides onward, keeping pace with the rest of the group.

Zefir
2010-07-29, 09:07 AM
"I am right behind you, cause i need to buy some things."

Terra try to catch up with Quarion.

Wizibirb
2010-07-29, 12:28 PM
Zom

Zom saw the group and his radar went off, he did not know if they would welcome him, but they seemed to be headed towards the same place... Thus he approached from the most visible route, once within distance he stopped and spoke out,

Zom, headed for Duvik's Pass, you go there to? Zom go with you and help? Zom strong and good fighter, he do well to kill things. He spoke proudly, the water orc stood with his shoulders back, and his chest out proud. He was known for his strength and was confident in it.

Cardea
2010-07-29, 01:40 PM
Derrik

Derrik walks slowly behind the group of talkers. Talk talk talk, that's all people ever did these days. Two humans, an Orc, two Elves and a Dwarf. And their little dog too. It was an odd group, Derrik made note, and walked behind them at a safe distance away. He didn't make an effort to conceal himself or to quiet his footsteps.

dragonsamurai77
2010-07-29, 02:07 PM
Of course, Zom, we'd be glad to have you.

Quarion turns around.

What about you, traveller, who are you?

Anders Celsius
2010-07-29, 02:34 PM
Ilztas approaches the group silently, and after hearing a little bit from them, decides they don't seem a threat. Specially after seeing the water orc welcomed so easily, which kind of surprised him.
When he is going to speak to the group, he notices a seventh traveler, walking proudly, "arrogantly" he tells himself, with an expression of indifference and maybe even hostility. "One can never be too cautious" is what Ilztas decides, and waits to see how the wild elf's approach plays out.

zagan
2010-07-29, 02:59 PM
Glist

Glist try to ignore the orc but chose to keep an eye on him just in case.

Cardea
2010-07-29, 03:00 PM
Derrik

No one of notice. Just another traveler going into Duvik's path. Need another light?

He motions towards his backpack, which has one end of a torch jutting from it.

Wizibirb
2010-07-29, 04:37 PM
Zom

Why, Zom need light? Zom see just fine... Torch for those who are different.

Parlity
2010-07-29, 07:17 PM
Ubaidah Zakwan Spot [roll0] Listen [roll1]
Glist Esot Spot [roll2] Listen [roll3] K(history) [roll4] K(religion) [roll5]
Derrik Spot [roll6] Listen [roll7]
Zom Spot [roll8] Listen [roll9]
Quarion Amakiir Spot [roll10] Listen [roll11] K(nature) [roll12]
dog Spot [roll13] Listen [roll14] Scent
Terra Nova Spot [roll15] Listen [roll16]
Ilztas Arkenett Spot [roll17] Listen [roll18] K(arcane) [roll19] Decipher Script [roll20]

[roll21] [roll22] [roll23]

Everyone except Derrik
Ahead of you, children gathering sticks of wood run away up the footpath. A gnome stays behind and walks down the path towards you. After a moment he sits down by the path. He is 5-10 minutes walk away from you.

Derrik
Far away, you hear a voice say, “Quickly, go home now.”

zagan
2010-07-30, 07:49 AM
Glist

Glist was curious about what thta gnome could be doing here and look at the other questioningly.

dragonsamurai77
2010-07-30, 08:11 AM
Quarion shrugs at Glist.

Zefir
2010-07-30, 08:47 AM
"Wait a minute we take an orc with us? Is noone afraid of this fact, cause i heard they are like the wolfs in the forest hunting for people who walk at the late times on the street. "

Terra head around just to see how the other react.

"Zom you explain why coming here you understand?"

"And you human i dont think your mother called you 'No one of notice' will be nice to have a name to call you. And the one with the dark goggles can tell us his name, too."

dragonsamurai77
2010-07-30, 08:59 AM
Not me. He seems trustworthy enough, and even if he did betray us, he'd be no match for all of us put together.

Anders Celsius
2010-07-30, 10:28 AM
"Three against three..." Ilztas starts thinking. "If the human with the mace and the elf with the stick decide that us outsiders are a threat, we'll have to deal with them. The orc can take on the human, and the friendly elf seems to like the orc, he would probably defend him, taking the other elf. That dwarf... he didn't like the orc, so at worst, he might try to kill him. It is never good to expect the best. I don't think I can take him, not without support. That human with the falchion, it would all depend on him". Lost in paranoid thoughts, Ilztas awakes by noticing the gnome ahead. He decides it's better to start making allies, for if the rest turn out to be enemies. Facing Quarion he speaks "Greetings. My name is Ilztas Arkenett, and I'm traveling to Duvik's Pass, to investigate the mysterious illness. My skills and knowledge of the underworld are at your service". He ends the sentence with a deep bow.

dragonsamurai77
2010-07-30, 11:25 AM
A pleasure to meet you. It is not often that one is able to meet with a Drow on friendly terms.

zagan
2010-07-30, 11:31 AM
Glist

Glist just give a short gruff nod. And think to himself, "I've heard lot of story of rebel from evil race doing good or peacefull splinter community so I will give this one and any other like the orc their chance."

Wizibirb
2010-07-30, 01:42 PM
Zom

Zom shifted he fixed his own sun dark goggles, so that they would stay on, and drew his big weapon, the human was speaking harsh words that did not settle well with Zom, Zom here to help people. He get paid to find out what going on. Why it so hard to believe that Zom here for good? Anger slowly started to seep into Zom's tone, a dangerous look swept over his face.

If you doubt Zom here for good, then Zom will fight you. One on one, unless you are a coward. Then Zom will fight you anyways, Zom does not like cowards. he looked at the elf who spoke up for him, it was not every day that an elf stuck up for an Orc such as him.

Zom thank you elf. he said having momentarily forgotten the elfs name. But if human no trust Zom then Zom must handle this. Zom is tiered of being misrepresented, he only want to help people and they always assume Zom eat their hearts. Zom does not even like hearts.

He turned back to the human weapon in hand ready for a fight should the human continue his insolence.

Zefir
2010-07-30, 02:37 PM
OOC
I think you got the race wrong i am the secound elf and Glist is the human.

"I think Glist is right. Sometimes things seem other like they are. Pleased to meet you Zom i am Terra, oh and i am an elf like the one spoke for you"

He seem to have no fear about thog just a littel bit out of mind befor he try to shake hands with Zom.

zagan
2010-07-30, 02:40 PM
OOC:

Glist just give a short gruff nod. And think to himself, "I've heard lot of story of rebel from evil race doing good or peacefull splinter community so I will give this one and any other like the orc their chance."

Emphasis mine, you didn't hear anything it was a "though" I want to give the player an idea of what glist is thinking without giving it to the character.

Also Zefir is right, Glist is a dwarf.

Parlity
2010-07-30, 02:55 PM
The thin, pale gnome stands up and waves at you when you get closer. “Hello travelers,” he calls out cheerfully. "Duvik's Pass is quarantined for the plague."

Wizibirb
2010-07-30, 03:01 PM
OOC -

Sorry about that my apologies on reading that wrong. >.> :smalleek:

Zom

Zom takes one hand off of his weapon and takes Terras hand.

As long as elf knows that Zom here to help. Zom does not like people who judge Zom before they know him.... It would not be smart to do it again.

dragonsamurai77
2010-07-30, 03:02 PM
We know, we are trying to determine the source of the plague.

Parlity
2010-07-30, 03:51 PM
He grins. “Glad to see you. Guess you heard about our troubles in Trelle Town. I’m Hodgeji. Mining foreman. Fell sick first and now I’ve recovered and out here collecting firewood.”

More seriously, he continues, “All of us in the mine fell sick first. Brother Sondjaskan went to the mine yesterday and hasn’t come back.”

Devmaar
2010-07-30, 03:51 PM
I have made it my personal quest to end this plague. I will not allow anything to stand in my way

ninjaed by the gnome

zagan
2010-07-30, 03:54 PM
Glist

Impassionate speech aren't his thing but Glist decid to try, at the very least to show his willingness to do it, "I will do everything in my power to try and find the source of this plague and end it. I'm sure the other feel the same way."

Anders Celsius
2010-07-31, 08:34 AM
"Indeed, that is my case.". Speaks Ilztas to the gnome, refering to Glist's claim. "Is there anything you know you think might be useful for our purpouses?".

Parlity
2010-07-31, 11:44 AM
Hodgeji beams as two more travelers speak their good intentions. Looking up at the drow, he speaks with a nervous tremble in his voice, “Well .. well Brother Sondjaskan thinks the problem is in the mine. He went up there with five of the watch yesterday. We’ve burned contaminated clothing and food in the smelter and those who haven’t caught the illness are camped outside of the walls. People keep on falling ill.”

Growing more confident, he continues, “I can show you the road to the mine. It’s up the valley.” He points and starts walking up the path.

“We keep a stash of magical blessed bandages hidden in the larder. Some of the villagefolk will use them even when they won’t do any good. It only helps if they’ve lost consciousness. The larder’s on the left once you get inside the mine. Off to the right is the new dig, up near the ceiling of a big cavern. There’s more ore at the bottom of the lake farther on. We can see it through the water. I’ve got an idea I’m working on for getting down there.”

As he talks on and on, the trees thin out more. You see the small stone village. It sits in a narrow part of the grassy valley between two steep mountainsides, close to the mountain on the left.

Small blobs of brown, black, and white sheep move in the distance. In front of the village are tents, bedrolls, and campfires. A heavy smoke pours out from tall chimneys in the upper part of the village. It smells like burnt meat.

"Oh do you have more questions?" Hodgeji asks.

Wizibirb
2010-07-31, 12:13 PM
Zom

Zom released the Elfs hand, he shealthed his weapon and continued on with the group. He studied the land as they walked but said nothing. He was in fact just enjoying himself as they walked. He himself had no questions but his new companions may have.

zagan
2010-07-31, 01:51 PM
Glist

Glist shook his head negativaly and follow allong eager to go in the mine.

Anders Celsius
2010-07-31, 03:47 PM
"You've been most helpful, those magical items could prove to be quite useful, should one of us fall into the disease's hands. I still wonder, have there been reports of any kind of creatures inside the mine? What about the goblins of the nearby? How are your relations with them?"

Zefir
2010-07-31, 03:56 PM
" I want to know how the illness is moving on the people or how it goes through. It would be even better to know visible signs or even the symptoms befor we had in and get ill by not knowing."

Parlity
2010-08-01, 10:49 PM
“Oh, the blessed bandages don’t cure diseases. We bought them for treating injuries from mining accidents. Mayor Sendarson put in an order with the first shipment of silver from our smelter. If one of us got hurt bad from a rockfall or falling off a rope, enough to lose consciousness, the blessed bandages stop you from bleeding to death or dying from shock.

Blessed Bandage – linen bandage with a glowing silver thread in the center. Standard manipulation action to use. Immediately stabilize recipient (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/combat/injuryanddeath.htm). Cost 10gp, Weight negligible.

The tired-looking gnome shakes his head. “No creatures we know about. We close off the entrance when we leave for the night.

Goblins are vile, lazy, cowardly creatures. More dangerous to my kin than to big folk. Five of the village watch went with Brother Sondjaskan. A small goblin family wouldn’t be like to attack them or anyone that looked stronger. Now kobolds are a different matter. We're lucky none of them live around here.”

Hodgeji looks uncomfortable at Terra’s question.”Well, we caught the burning plague in the mine. Brother Sondjaskan said that the sick give off humors that contaminated what we touched and made the people near us fall ill. It starts with feeling tired, then a fever. Next comes a burning pain in the limbs,” he shudders. “It’s pain that makes people mad.”

{table]Name|Spot|Listen|||
Ubaidah Zakwan |Spot [roll0]| Listen [roll1]||
Glist Esot |Spot [roll2]| Listen [roll3] |K(history) [roll4] |K(religion)| [roll5]
Derrik| Spot [roll6]| Listen [roll7]||
Zom |Spot [roll8]| Listen [roll9]||
Quarion Amakiir |Spot [roll10]| Listen [roll11]| K(nature) [roll12]|
dog |Spot [roll13]| Listen [roll14] |Scent|
Terra Nova| Spot [roll15] |Listen [roll16]|
Ilztas Arkenett| Spot [roll17]| Listen [roll18] |K(arcane) [roll19] |Decipher Script [roll20][/table]

As you get closer to the village, Hodgeji waves at the villagers outside. They wave back at him and continue about their business.

Glist, Derrik, Quarion
Two groups of villagers gathered to meet you. One group in front of the village's low stone wall and one group in the middle of the camp. When Hodgeji waves to them, most of them leave and the rest put away their makeshift weapons. A gnome in a tattered dress and a human woman in an off-white dress wave back at Hodgeji. They are cleaning wool outside in the camp while they wait for you.

Ubaidah
When Hodgeji waves, a few of the villagers wave back at him, including one human woman in a dress.

zagan
2010-08-02, 06:13 AM
Glist

Glist nod at the explanation, this disease really seem frightenning and he hope that he wouldn't catch it.

dragonsamurai77
2010-08-02, 09:09 AM
Quarion thinks about what the Gnome says and realizes that, now more than ever, the disease has to be stopped before it starts affecting the local wildlife.

Wizibirb
2010-08-02, 02:08 PM
Zom

Zom looked and felt bored, he simply wanted to do his job. This little man was obviously worried about his village, but as Zom's mom once said, Need to be strong so not dead. This man was obviously not strong enough, so he may end up dead. This was one reason Zom hired Zom was strong. Strong enough to do what needed to be done.

Regardless of how he felt. He waited patiently for the chatty people to finish talking.

Anders Celsius
2010-08-02, 04:03 PM
"That should be enough to me, thank you for the information" ends his part of the talking Ilztas, with a short bow.

Parlity
2010-08-03, 01:18 AM
Hodgeji leads you to the camp. “Anna, these fine folks have come to help us,” he says to a tall human woman in an off-white dress. Anna wipes her hands on her apron before offering to shake hands with you.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you. Brother Sondjaskan went to the mine to investigate the source of the plague. He hasn’t come back and we’re very worried about him and the villagefolk who went with him. Would you go to the mine and look for them?”

OOC
Accelerating through to get to the adventure start. I assume you agree to go to the mine.

The gnome woman fusses over Hodgeji and he stays in the camp to rest. As Anna leads you through the village, you hear occasional screams. She stops at a large house in the center of the village. There appear to be people inside. She returns a minute later with a carved wooden jewelry box. She opens it reverently and empties it of its contents: 8 vials. “These are magical potions of healing. Please take them as payment for helping us.” She hands them to each of you, giving 2 to Quarion.

“What a fierce looking wardog you are,” she says and pets Quarion’s animal companion if the dog looks friendly.

Dragonsamurai776 OOC
You are free to describe your animal companion’s personality and reactions if you would like to. edit: I assumed here that your riding dog is wartrained, though you did not mark your companion as wartrained. For wartrained I'll rule that your companion has to be trained for the purpose of combat riding, fighting, or guarding (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/skills/handleAnimal.htm). Please tell me if you want your riding dog to be wartrained. I can correct this post. Wartrained riding dogs get improved trip as a feat.

The path to the mine is a clearly visible trail up the valley. Anna gives you directions and leaves you at the village’s north gate, a wooden stile. “It is two hours walk going up into the Tsimtor. Please be careful and take care of yourselves.”

The trail leaves the valley and cuts back and forth climbing up the forested mountainside. It is 4.5 feet or 1.5m wide. Two people can walk comfortably side-by-side on the trail.

OOC
Please finish buying equipment and decide on your marching order on the trail and if anyone is walking ahead to scout. I consider two people walking in a 5x5' or 1.5x1.5m square to be squeezing (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/combat/movementPositionAndDistance.htm) for combat and not squeezing in movement speed. You can walk single-file, 1 person in a 5x5 foot square.

dragonsamurai77
2010-08-03, 08:52 AM
OOC:
Yes, my dog is trained for combat. He is extremely friendly when not fighting. Also, I bought leather barding for him, giving him +2 AC.

I'll stay near the middle, but send my companion ahead to look for danger.

Zefir
2010-08-03, 08:55 AM
"I prefer to fight near the front line."

zagan
2010-08-03, 09:01 AM
"I also prefer the front line."

Anders Celsius
2010-08-03, 06:03 PM
"It would be wise to have a strong member of the party, specially if good in close combat, in the front, and another one in the rear, for if we are ambushed. I've specialized in ranged attacks, with magic and my crossbow, so it would suit me a place in the back."

Wizibirb
2010-08-03, 08:53 PM
Zom

Zom strong fighter, Zom can handle himself. But Zom will take the back of the line.

Zefir
2010-08-05, 03:46 AM
"Well Zom, that will only waste your Power. Your mass strength will be used best in the front line. Cause of this how about to switch places you take the front and i take the back. Ok?"

Wizibirb
2010-08-05, 10:32 AM
OOC-

I hate public computers... people always look at you real weird like when you use them.... :smalleek:

Zom

Zom like the back but if you think Zom better in front then Zom be in front... Though Zom warn you he not notice tricky things... like traps.... It might be bad for Zom to be in front.

Anders Celsius
2010-08-05, 04:23 PM
"I think the best would be if the druid with no companion and the dwarf took the front. The first one would provide us with a good sight against hidden enemies, while the second one would be able to sustain damage without falling. In their backs we could have both humans, for melee support. After them, the casters, me and mister Quarion. In the back, one soldier that counts as many, Zom, our friendly orc" speaks Ilztas. "That way we would protect the line from both sides without leaving the front side weak. What do you think about it?"

zagan
2010-08-05, 04:29 PM
Glist

"Yes this seem fine. We should go now after all we have a mission to complte." With those word Glist began advancing on the trail.

dragonsamurai77
2010-08-06, 02:57 PM
Quarion starts walking with everyone else in his designated position.

Parlity
2010-08-06, 05:15 PM
The trail goes over a slight hill. Below you can see a stream with a wooden bridge. Quarion's animal companion is standing by the side of the trail looking alert at F1.

Terra and Glist I1
Quarion and Ilztas J1
Ubaidah and Derrik K1
Zom L1

http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae24/parlity/encounter1grid.jpg

http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae24/parlity/encounter1.jpg

Ubaidah Zakwan |[roll0]|[roll1]|
Glist Esot | [roll2]| [roll3] |K(history) [roll4] |K(religion) [roll5]
Derrik| [roll6]| [roll7]|
Zom | [roll8]| [roll9]|
Quarion Amakiir | [roll10]| [roll11]| K(nature) [roll12]
dog | [roll13]| [roll14] |Scent
Terra Nova| [roll15] | [roll16]
Ilztas Arkenett|[roll17]|[roll18] |K(arcane) [roll19] |Decipher Script [roll20]
monster|[roll21]|[roll22]
monster|[roll23]|[roll24][/table]

If you roll Spot or Listen 9 or better
You see two - no, only one - small creature at A1. They appear armed.

Anders Celsius
2010-08-06, 06:10 PM
"This group has not very diplomatic members. This encounter should be fairly interesting" thinks Itlzas while loading his Heavy Crossbow. After that he talks to those in the front of the line: "Perhaps one of you in the front could try to talk with the friendly and armed fellow ahead of us?".

dragonsamurai77
2010-08-06, 07:04 PM
Quarion is willing to have someone talk to the creature, but loads his longbow anyway. He has his companion retreat and join him.

zagan
2010-08-07, 04:36 AM
Glist

Glist keep his hand on his Urgrosh and slowly approch the lone figure. "Hello, my companion and myself are trying to go the mine could you let use pass ?"

OOC:
If someone with rank in diplomacy is willing to talk first I can delete this post.

Stat:
HP:15/15 AC: 15 Touch: 10 Flat: 15
Save: Fort: +7 Ref: +0 Will: -1
Init: +0
Melee attack bonus: +6
Damage: 1d8+6 or 1d6+6
Steely resolve 0/5 Furious counterstrike: +0

5 Maneuver readied, 2 Granted:

1:Charging Minotaur: Charging bull-rush ignore Aoo
2:Crusader's strike: Attack heal for 1d6+1 hp
3;Douse the flamme: Targte ccannot Aoo for a round
4:Stones bones: Gain DR5/asamantine
5:Vanguard strike: Allies gain +4 on attack against target.

Stances:
Martial spirit: Heal 2 hp per attack

Wizibirb
2010-08-07, 01:08 PM
Zom

Zom wondered who everyone was talking to... he saw them draw weapons and immediatly drew his.

Zom not know what going on... someone tell zom what happening. he tried to whisper but he wasn't very successful.

Anders Celsius
2010-08-08, 04:55 PM
"Don't worry, Zom, it's just some kind of small armed creature we stumbled upon. Shouldn't really cause us much trouble, but it's always good to be prepared, in any case. Let's let the ones in the front deal with them" Ilztas replies to Zom in a whisper.

OOC:

@zagan: Noone has ranks in diplomacy :smalltongue:

Parlity
2010-08-08, 05:06 PM
The small creature flees as Glist approaches.

Glist Esot | [roll0]| [roll1] |K(history) [roll2] |K(religion) [roll3]

Glist
It moved very fast (speed greater than 30') has a tail and looks reptilian. It is armed with a spear and crossbow.

Glist is at map location F1 (orange is difficult terrain).

Quarion's wardog comes to him and squeezes next to Quarion's legs. It is crowded with the 3 of you in one 5x5 square.

dragonsamurai77
2010-08-08, 05:26 PM
It's okay, boy, Quarion says to his dog. He sends him back ahead, but not so far as to attract the attention of the creature.

zagan
2010-08-09, 06:03 AM
Glist

Glist was surprise by this reaction and look back to the other, "Potential for an ambush you think ?"

OOC: Parility, could you add a key to your map so we know what the color mean ? I think white is for the water/river, green for the path, you said orange was difficult terrain. What about yellow ?

Stat:

3;Douse the flamme: Target cannot Aoo for a round
4:Stones bones: Gain DR5/adamantine

Stances:

Zefir
2010-08-09, 07:58 AM
" What happens i dont see or hear anything . Ok i mean anything other than you draw your weapons."

Zefir looks around the way the Rocks and even at any direction.

Parlity
2010-08-09, 12:40 PM
Quarion's animal companion pads past Glist and onto the narrow trail. The cart road to the mine leads over the bridge and up the hillside.

White are squares you cannot walk on. You can climb on the rocks or walk on steep areas with a balance check. The rocks, the stream, and steep parts were in white. Orange-yellow is difficult terrain (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/movement.htm#hamperedMovement). The bridge is difficult terrain. The uneven part on the narrow trail leading to the sighted monsters is difficult.

The reddish color I was marking squares that I consider more difficult than difficult terrain, because of the steepness and loose-looking rocks.

I redid the grid map.

http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae24/parlity/encounter1.jpg
http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae24/parlity/encounter1gridb_named-1.jpg

Terra Nova| [roll0] | [roll1]

Terra
You see a small-sized armed creature move away from you in the trees at A1.

Anders Celsius
2010-08-09, 02:06 PM
Ilztas sighs "How many times will I have to explain things?", and then talks so that everyone can hear him "Just an armed fellow, probably with more friends eager to join the party through that way. If we continue down our own path, we won't likely be disturbed, and if they do want to play with ranged attacks, I'll make sure to teach them a lesson. What do you people think?"

zagan
2010-08-09, 02:24 PM
Glist

"We must continue we have a mission after all."

Edit ooc: Forget to say it but thanks for the map it's clearer that way.

Zefir
2010-08-12, 07:35 AM
"Wll there was a creature over there running away, think we dont have need for iplomatic actions ."

I am going on the way to the mine but with more care and a look at each direction.

Parlity
2010-08-13, 01:21 AM
You reach the mine at the end of the trail. There is no sign of the entrance being closed off.

Zom
The tunnel goes straight inside as far as you can see.

picture
http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae24/parlity/mine_entrance.jpg

zagan
2010-08-13, 06:02 AM
Glist

Glist look at the mine entrance curiously wondering what they would find inside.
"Well no time like the present I guess."
He enter the mine and began looking for the cache of bandage that was mentionned in town.

Search check: [roll0] (include stonecunning bonus)

Edit: Ignore that last bit. :smallsigh:

Wizibirb
2010-08-13, 12:33 PM
Zom

ZOm smiled as he entered the cave, He did not yet remove his goggles though. He would wait until they were further in to remove them. He was happy though, he was within his element. Everything was better down in the dark.

Tunnel keep going, we fine, Zom be able to see.

Zefir
2010-08-13, 12:39 PM
"Fine for you but can someone make a light? I can't see in the pitch black dark i need a littel light somewhere."

Terra waits at the entrace of the mine until someone mades a light on.

Wizibirb
2010-08-13, 01:12 PM
Zom

Zom scratched his head, Why Zom want to make light? Zom prefer dark, we no rely on Zom? Finally realizing that they stll wanted a light he reached into his pocket and pulled out his flint and steel, Someone find Zom something to start fire with and Zom make fire.

dragonsamurai77
2010-08-13, 01:23 PM
Quarion and his companion follow into the cave.

Parlity
2010-08-13, 09:17 PM
inside the entrance of the mine
The tunnel floor is rocky and a little uneven. It would be difficult to run on this floor.

no darkvision
It is very dark inside the mine.

OOC
If you want to see, this is a sample silver mine. The person goes into the mine at 1:00
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PpBePZECGk

Anders Celsius
2010-08-14, 03:11 PM
Ilztas takes off his goggles as soon as he enters the cave, grinning. The end of the permanent burning sensation in his eyes, the burning in the skin caused by the fire above, and the blindness caused by such intensity of light! Even the night is filled with sky-lights in those strange lands.
"Ah! Nothing like returning to the underground!" He exclaims, with joy, but his expression lasts just a few seconds, before he realizes why he is in there: "Alright, let's look for those magical bandages and find the cause of that strange disease". And keeps moving into the mine much calmer than before, in those sun-wretched lands.

Devmaar
2010-08-14, 03:49 PM
Any update on the light? Ubaidah strains to see anything in the dark but remains at the tunnel entrance for now.

Wizibirb
2010-08-14, 04:17 PM
Finally Zom removes his goggles, He did not share Ilztas joy of returning to the underdark... The underdark was a place of death and struggle for survival. Zom liked being outside but did understand why one would be glad to be home.... Sort of. He continued walking on as rear guard.

zagan
2010-08-14, 04:21 PM
Glist

In response to Ubaidah question, "I'm sorry I don't have a torch, I would hae though that those without the ability to see in the dark would have one."

Anders Celsius
2010-08-14, 10:35 PM
Iltzas frowns at this unexpected complication: "I can provide magical illumination for a very short period of time. I hope it's not the case, but in worst case scenario Zom, the dwarf and me can guide the group, while the rest of you follow blindly. The terrain is rough, which will slow us considerably, but maybe we could manage it. And if something important comes up, I can cast a light source. Risky, but it's better than having to return so early".

dragonsamurai77
2010-08-15, 10:42 AM
Quarion pulls out a torch and lights it, while replacing his bow with his sword.

OOC:
My damage is down to 1d8+2.

Parlity
2010-08-15, 03:38 PM
The torch lights up the rough stone inside the mining tunnel. The tunnel goes straight into the mountainside as far as you can see. It is 10' high and 5' wide.

OOC

With weapons drawn, you can comfortably walk single-file or squeeze together and walk side-by-side.

With a torch, you have 20' of bright light from Quarion's 5x5' square for Derrik, Ubaidah, and Quarion's animal companion, 40' of bright light for low-light vision from Quarion's 5x5' square for Terra and Quarion. Zom, Glist, and Ilztas have 60' black-and-white darkvision (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/exploration.htm#visionAndLight).

Anders Celsius
2010-08-15, 06:20 PM
"It's not like I like going around with a fire signal calling out for hunters, specially in the underground, but it might be better if I carry the torch and you keep your bow ready" Ilztas offers Quarion, hanging his Heavy Crossbow in his back and reaching his open hand in Quarion's direction.

zagan
2010-08-16, 05:05 AM
Glist

Glist will grab a few stick from outside in case they want to make a fire before proceding into the cave toward the front of the group.

OOC: I just realise that we don't have any trap detector, we're in trouble I think.

dragonsamurai77
2010-08-16, 08:25 AM
Quarion hands over his torch and pulls out his longbow.

Parlity
2010-08-16, 11:32 PM
Glist

Looking outside the mine, you quickly spot a stout stick 3' or 1m long, a fragile knobby stick that is 3.5' long, and a wide plank, 7' by 1'. The trees on the steep mountainside nearby are small. To get more sticks you would need to walk a ways down the path or search more.

Used the spot check for the sticks. Do you want to search the entrance?
[roll0] search [roll1] [roll2] [roll3]

zagan
2010-08-17, 04:52 AM
Glist

Glist will just take the sick found breajing them if need, it's just in case they need to start a fire even without oil the wood should burn for a few minute.
Glist will also again try to find the bandage hidden at the entrance.

Search check: [roll0]

If he didn't find anything he will ask the other to look for them.

Parlity
2010-08-17, 06:01 PM
Glist
Splinters of wood litter the entrance to the mine. You find a small cut ruby. The copper clasp is broken. The gemstone is about 75gp.

Appraise [roll0]
Wisdom check [roll1]

zagan
2010-08-18, 04:48 AM
Glist

"I still can't find the promise magic bandage but i manage to find a small ruby. We'll share the process once we're back in town. We sould go now we don't want to wait to much."
Glist will take point and began advancing in the mine.

Zefir
2010-08-18, 05:21 AM
"The ligth is clear. Quarion can make ligth if we go out of torches so lets go inside and help the townsfolk"

Terra hads into the mine now, too.

Wizibirb
2010-08-18, 01:38 PM
Zom

Zom heard that they were ready to finally start moving again and he smiled. He was so bored of just standing around doing nothing. He pocketed his goggles and then started to move again, he did not mind being the rear guard because he did not want to fall down a mind shaft. That was always a problem.... or so Zom had heard.

Anders Celsius
2010-08-18, 05:25 PM
"Indeed, let's move on".

Parlity
2010-08-18, 09:13 PM
About 120' into the mine, the tunnel curves sharply and opens up into a small cavern. The ceiling here is 15'. From map position B-13 you see a smaller opening to the left. The cavern continues to the right. In the front of you, you see a broken cart and a body underneath.

OOC:

Please place yourself on the map, and roll an initial spot or listen check or take another action. You can share a map location with another character, you will be squeezing for combat purposes.

map
http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae24/parlity/mine_larder_limitedvision.jpg

Anders Celsius
2010-08-18, 10:03 PM
OOC:
I'm in the same place in the formation as before, with Zom in my back.
Listen: [roll0]
Spot: [roll1]

Wizibirb
2010-08-18, 10:20 PM
OOC -

Do not expect anything from me
Listen [roll0]
Spot [roll1]

Zefir
2010-08-19, 03:21 AM
"Oh no the old question. To the left or to the right?"

OOC:

C13
[roll0]
[roll1]

zagan
2010-08-19, 04:43 AM
OOC:

E13 in the front line.
Spot:[roll0]
Listen:[roll1]

Stat:
Listen: -1 Spot: -1

Stances:

dragonsamurai77
2010-08-19, 08:14 AM
OOC:
D14
Listen: [roll0]
Spot: [roll1]

Dog at F13
Listen: [roll2]
Spot: [roll3]

Parlity
2010-08-20, 12:59 AM
Round 1:

Quarion's dog is standing facing north, sniffing.

The cart wheels are broken off. It is resting on a medium-sized humanoid body. The legs stick out from under the cart.

Quarion
The body is a human male.

map
http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae24/parlity/mine_larder_r1.jpg

zagan
2010-08-20, 05:05 AM
Glist

Glist draw his Urgrosh and slowly approch the body trying to determine what killed it.

Heal check: [roll0]

Before adressing the other, "Does any of you have some medical knowledge , I'll like to know what kill him."

Stat:

Stances:

Parlity
2010-08-22, 12:58 PM
Round 2

Glist
It is difficult to examine the body with the main part of it under the broken up cart. There are scrapes and bruises on the legs, nothing unusual. On the map you move to location E12.

zagan
2010-08-22, 01:14 PM
Glist

Glist muttered under his bearb, "Can't see whith the cart in the way."
He move to puch the cart away.

Strength check/ [roll0]

OOC: A little help would be appreciate.

Stat:
Str: 18 Dex: 11 Con: 20 Int: 16 Wis: 9 Cha: 6

Stances:

Zefir
2010-08-22, 01:15 PM
OOC I move to E12, too. Take a look north at the cave.
[roll0]

"I think we need to move the cart to see more. One should look north an other south and 2 of us move it away. Ok?"

Anders Celsius
2010-08-22, 04:54 PM
"I'll place the torch in the center and give a look south of here. Anyone cares to join?" Iltzas questioned. "Or perhaps one of you grabs the light to go north, while Zom or the dwarf and me go and check south. We can dismiss the illumination."

Spot [roll0]
Listen [roll1]

dragonsamurai77
2010-08-22, 05:05 PM
I've got it!

Quarion grabs the torch and looks north.

Spot: [roll0]
Listen: [roll1]

Wizibirb
2010-08-22, 05:32 PM
OOC -

Apologies to everyone I have been out of town and forgot to post an away message.

Zom nods sitting around babysitting a near dead man is not his idea of fun. He would rather be exploring. Plus this way they would not need that annoying light, which was starting to give him a slight headache.

Zom agree zom and others who no need light go forward everyone else stay.

Anders Celsius
2010-08-22, 06:22 PM
"Alright, Zom, let's let the dwarf, who has not yet been introduced to me, deal with the corpse while we explore." Iltzas says. "Join us after you are done here", he adds, to the dwarf.

Wizibirb
2010-08-22, 06:33 PM
Zom smiled he liked how Iltzas agreed with him.

You want to lead or you want Zom to lead?

Anders Celsius
2010-08-22, 06:46 PM
"Lead the way, Zom" Ilzas answers with a smile and a gesture towards the way. "I'll grab my crossbow and provide ranged assistance, if we meet any danger". No more burning light and wary faces, things are definitely improving, Ilzas thinks to himself.

OOC: Hope you get better listen and spot checks than me, or we are screwed :smalltongue:

Wizibirb
2010-08-22, 07:05 PM
Zom smiled a wicked smile and took out his large war mace. He was liking Iltzas more and more. The man seemed to understand Zom... and That pleased Zom.

If their is anything left you can help. He said shifting a proper two handed grip on his large war mace.

He started off down the path, he called back,

IF you see anything let Zom know.... He continued walking keeping an eye out for anything that might be a danger.

Once outside of the light range he smiled he could finally see without having to squint his eyes to block out the annoying light.

zagan
2010-08-23, 05:59 AM
Glist

Glist stay behind both to protect the other and because he was really curious about the corpse.

Stat:

Stances:

Zefir
2010-08-23, 06:17 AM
"Hey wait guys i thought of have a look south not inspect the south cave. It will be of more help and even of more enemys for Zom to smashe if we stay together"

OOC:

I will help the dwarf if he tries to move the cart again, but if they are already gone I try it myself.
Shapeshifting to the wolf, if i have to do it alone.
[roll0]

zagan
2010-08-23, 06:28 AM
OOC:

Yep i'm still trying to move the cart.

second Strenght check just in case: [roll0]

Anders Celsius
2010-08-23, 03:13 PM
"Don't worry, we won't go far away, we'll just give a quick look over here" Answered Ilztas while walking away.

Wizibirb
2010-08-23, 07:54 PM
Zom

Zom gave Terra a look that would silence the dead.

Do not talk down to Zom and do not try to control Zom with words.... Zom does not like that. It would be not smart of you elf to try and keep Zom in some place he does not want to be. Zom is sick of the light it give him bad head pain and he want nothing more than for it to go away. Since you all need it so bad though Zom tolerate it. Now Zom go exploring and not deal with light.... Besides as Ilztas says we not go far... Just far enough away from light. We will be back.

It was obvious that Zom was not mad with terra just more annoied with the light from the torch and that he really wanted to get out of its range.

Zefir
2010-08-24, 04:36 AM
Terra looks normal at Zom with no fear of his look befor.

"I am sorry Zom I don't want to make you mad and i dont understand why the light hurts you. But i just want you to know we won't stay in the cave forever, so you wont avoid the sun for long. Now I am more interessed why you left your homeland if this world hurts you with his commen things. But this can wait until we cleared the problems here"

Terra continues to help the dwarf. Whispering something:

"You see as good as them in the dark, please keep an eye on them until we know more about them. They act in a strange way that makes me afraid."

zagan
2010-08-24, 07:27 AM
Glist

Glist just give a noncommittal grunt for a response while continuing to push the cart.

Parlity
2010-08-25, 12:47 AM
Round 3
Glist and Terra at E12. Ilztas moves near the center of the cavern at E13 to put the torch down at the northeast corner of E13. Quarion takes the torch and looks and listens north. Zom walks with Ilztas to D13 as they talk.

Terra
The tunnel on the left has a low ceiling, about 6’ high. You can’t see much further down the low tunnel from where you stand.
Glist
The broken cart rattles noisily. It does not budge at first.
Quarion

The tunnel on the left has a low ceiling, about 6’ high. From where you stand, it looks like the tunnel opens up about 10’ in. You see and hear movement of several creatures. One small creature with a tail and carrying a crossbow ducks under a square board.

OOC
It would take Ilztas 1 round to put the torch down carefully without risk of it going out. He moves and hands it to Quarion as a move action, then a standard action.

Round 4

Zom and Ilztas
From D13, Zom leads the way down the wider tunnel. The tunnel walls are smoother. As the tunnel begins to curve and drop downward (at H18-I17) wood planks pave the center 4’. After the curve, the tunnel inclines more steeply down. If you walk on the planks, the noise of your footsteps echoes loudly. Where you stop, the tunnel opens into a large cavern. The trail of planks continues a windy path further in. You cannot see the far wall of the cavern. The ceiling is at the limit of your vision. The air is damp and cold.

From behind, you hear a loud bang.
Zom is at P20, Ilztas at O19.

Terra and Glist:

As you push together, the cart moves awkwardly on one wheel as you shove the wreck into G12. As the cart comes off the body, a stone drops from the ceiling and hits the cart. A deafening bang sounds.

Others in the intersection:

As Terra and Glist shove the cart off the body, a deafening bang sounds.

Quarion
You see a thin string connected to the broken cart. It yanks a stone from the ceiling. When the stone hits the cart, the bang sounds.

OOC people in intersection

Fort Save DC 15
http://www.d20srd.org/srd/equipment/goodsAndServices.htm#thunderstone

Glist Esot – LG – Male – FRW 7 0 -1 [roll0]
Quarion Amakiir – NG – Male – FRW +5 +3 +5 [roll1]
dog – Male – FRW +5 +5 +1 [roll2]
Terra Nova – N – Male – FRW +3 +2 +3 [roll3]

Quarion, Derrik, and Ubaidah, you can optionally take one standard or move action at the end of round 4 along with your round 5 action.

Quarion's map of the intersection
http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae24/parlity/mine_larder_r45.jpg

Wizibirb
2010-08-25, 01:53 AM
Zom gives Terra a look that suggests that talking abut his past is never going to happen.

Then he walks on glad to be away.

Ilztas & Gm

Zom just seemed to be happy to be away. As they walked Zom spoke to Ilztas

Do you trust them? Zom does not... Zom can't put finer on it but Zom think they do not like Ilztas and Zom. Zom think that they want to get rid of us when we no longer useful, what Ilztas think? he wanted to know. He saw the way the others looked at The two outsiders and it did not sit well with him.

Either way he was a tad startled by the sound,

Should we go back and check it out or keep looking?

zagan
2010-08-25, 06:50 AM
Glist

"Damn trapped ! Everyone all right ?" This time Glist take his weapon in hand waiting for the inevitable attack.

OOC: Does the fallen stone has any effect beside the noise ?

Stat:

Stances:

Anders Celsius
2010-08-25, 09:55 AM
Zom & GM

Hmm... good question... answers Ilztas, thinking Don't worry about the elf with the stick, he looked initially quite rude, but has been acting normally since then. The human with the mace is another possible threat, but both him and the elf are not in their environment, so they shouldn't pose much threat down here. I would worry about the dwarf, he might be dangerous, and I won't be trancing without an eye open near him..
As soon as he said that, he hears the big bang and Zom's next question, "I think we should go back, those people from the night above are completely defenseless in here. It's a shame that they cannot manage to avoid trouble for a second without us, answers Ilztas sighing and moving back, but if I'd have to trust in any of them, that one would be Quarion, the elf with the animal. He has been nothing but nice to us so far".

Wizibirb
2010-08-25, 10:15 AM
Ilztas & GM

Zom nodded he figured they would have to go back and help the weaker people... It didn't mean he liked it though. He paused before the headed back.

Do you trust Zom? If you trust Zom then Zom thinks we should watch each others back. As of now Zom trust no one.... It something Zom learned growing up. Trust no one and they can not hurt you.

They started their walk back after Zom got his answer, he continued talking with Ilztas until he felt he was to close to the others,

Zom want to know, if you were unsure of this group and could no longer trust anyone, who would you kill first? The way he spoke so casually about this was abnormal, it was obvious that he would not hesitate to act should anyone attempt to harm him. But this was different... While honestly curious it seemed he felt it would come down to a battle between everyone.

Also, Zom curious, if they turn on Zom and accuse him of horrible things, would you help Zom or try to avoid the situation?

Edit -
OOC -
Might not have internet the next two days, sorry for the inconvenience.

Anders Celsius
2010-08-25, 11:55 AM
Zom & GM

You ask me difficult questions... I'll answer you quickly, and if you want we can talk more about it in another moment, when we have more privacy. I'll watch your back and back you up if you swear to do the same thing. If danger presents itself, I'll try to flee, there is no way we can take on them all. If I have to kill in my way out, I won't choose a target by hate, I'll attack the one in my way. Survival is a need, vengeance a privilege. Iltzas spoke as fast as he could. In fact..., he continued while they were approaching the others those wooden planks might have had to do with the transportation of the ores, or something. Wouldn't you agree?

dragonsamurai77
2010-08-25, 01:57 PM
I saw the little crossbow guy again, but he ran away!

Wizibirb
2010-08-25, 10:19 PM
Ilztas & Gm

Zom swear that if you need back up Zom will help you if you swear to help Zom. Their was a huge smile on his face. He was glad to have made a friend. At his other comment he paused to think.

Zom think so, Zom not know much about this stuff but it could be something like that.

Zefir
2010-08-26, 04:20 AM
"Oh MaN ise eveeeryoene alerieght?"

Terra shakes his head. Pus against his ears like something is in it.
OOC
Cause the lack of my hearing i thougth my speaking is influenced. But i made a good version, too.
"Oh man is everyone ok?"

dragonsamurai77
2010-08-26, 01:37 PM
I'm fine, I went through intensive training to strengthen my body.

Anders Celsius
2010-08-26, 02:50 PM
Zom and me are back, we heard a loud noise, announces Ilztas, asking: what happened? Is everyone alright?

Zefir
2010-08-27, 02:33 AM
"Hey Zom and Ilztas good you returned. That thing was a trap. Dont know wht exactly it was but i can hardly hear you."

Terra push at his ears again like something is inside blocking.

"I think now they know about us, maybe they will come here soon has anyone spotted something?"

Anders Celsius
2010-08-27, 02:05 PM
"Hmm... I would ask first who are "they", and who set this trap. It looks like we are dealing with intelligent resistance here in the mine. If they come after the noise, then they'll spare us the trouble of searching them", replies Iltzas examining the trap. "If this was all, and everyone is rather ok, then we should report what we saw: a big, big cave, whose ceiling we could barely see, and whose limits were too far away for our vision to reach. If we had more time we could have brought more interesting information, though. I think we should explore the northern part now. Would that be alright?"

zagan
2010-08-27, 02:28 PM
Glist

"Yes, this seem like the best of action. Please show us the way." Glist try to polite to make up for is blunder with the cart. "Do any of you has any experience dealing with trap ?"

OOC: We don't have any trapfinder but Glist need to ask.

Stat:

Stances:

Anders Celsius
2010-08-27, 03:26 PM
"Not me, unfortunately", answers Ilztas, adding: "Why don't you lead us north, Zom?"

Zefir
2010-08-27, 04:38 PM
"Wait befor you go i think Quarion has seen something in the north, maybe its important i have only heard half of it."

Anders Celsius
2010-08-27, 04:59 PM
"Oh, what would that be?"

Wizibirb
2010-08-27, 11:55 PM
Zom looked at the trap chuckling to himself. He tried to keep it down so that others would not here. He snapped to attention when his name was called.

Zom will help, Zom will lead the way since people are scared of simple traps and run off. Zom, really not like sneaky people... Zom would prefer that they just come out and fight. Zom started to lead the way until he was stopped.

Zom smiled a quick smirk and addressed Terra knowing he could not hear he smiled How hearing?

dragonsamurai77
2010-08-28, 08:08 AM
I said, little crossbow guy is back. Should we follow him?

Wizibirb
2010-08-28, 01:02 PM
Zom looked around for said little guy. He did not see anyone,

Tell Zom where he is and zom will take care of him.

dragonsamurai77
2010-08-28, 01:09 PM
Zom looked around for said little guy. He did not see anyone,

Tell Zom where he is and zom will take care of him.

He ran that way Quarion points once he saw me.

Wizibirb
2010-08-28, 01:11 PM
Zom looked in the direction,

What Iltzas think? Sould we follow? or is it a trap?

Anders Celsius
2010-08-28, 01:51 PM
It's a trap, no doubt about it. The locals seem to like placing little tricks around. I wonder how good they are when on a one on one combat, though? I say we go anyway, and teach them not to mess with us, answers Iltzas grinning.

Wizibirb
2010-08-28, 01:56 PM
Zom smiled that was a plan he could live with. Zom started off in the direction, his pace a light jog. He kept himself ready just in case, his head was on a swivel.

Tell Zom when you see man! he called back as he started to move.

GM -

Moving at full speed, and reading an action to charge anyone who is not with out party if I see them.

Parlity
2010-08-30, 03:40 AM
As you enter the northern room
Boards with blankets on them cover the rough stone floor. Small, naked reptilian humanoids stand behind the upturned boards closest to you with crossbows ready. The northeast corner has a small wood door. In front of it stands one more of the reptilian humanoids. This one holds a short spear and is wearing a cape. It screams, "Yai aik!".

As Zom charges, the small humanoids fire their crossbows.

OOC Zom
Zom can't ready a full-round charge while using a move action. He can ready a standard attack that will take effect before the small reptilian humanoids can target him and fire. edit: Zom reaches F9, moving 6 squares north with 1 move action, so he can't reach them with his melee weapon. He can continue his move or take a standard action before they open fire.

Please roll knowledge and an INT check as you enter the northern room.

Map:
b = board with blankets
b with a green middle = upturned board. Each upturned board has 2 small reptilian humanoids standing behind it, except the closest one on the right, has 1 humanoid behind it.
red line = door

http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae24/parlity/mine_larder.jpg

zagan
2010-08-30, 04:41 AM
Glist

OOC:

Knowledge (history) check: [roll0]
Knowledge (religion) check: [roll1]
Int check: [roll2]

Stat:

Stances:

Zefir
2010-08-30, 09:10 AM
Following the 2 tanks to the north room. If Terra comes in he wants to watch over the whole situation.

OOC:

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

Anders Celsius
2010-08-30, 12:05 PM
Ilztas follows the group, with his Heavy Crossbow ready to shoot.

Knowledge (Arcana): [roll0]
Intelligence: 1d20+2

Anders Celsius
2010-08-30, 12:07 PM
Intelligence check not rolled properly:
[roll0]

dragonsamurai77
2010-08-30, 01:32 PM
Quarion follows into the room.

Knowledge(nature): [roll0]
Int: [roll1]

Wizibirb
2010-08-30, 05:48 PM
DM -

Argh, forgot charging is a full round action :smallfrown:
Then I will finish my move action towards them drawing my weapon as I go and having a proper two handed grip on it.

However as soon as I saw them I would of charged, so does that count? the whole ready an action was to let you know that if I saw someone my first instinct would be to charge. So as soon as I saw them I would of charged.

Init -
[roll0]

Knowledge breaking stuff
[roll1]

Parlity
2010-08-30, 11:47 PM
Glist
From drawings and study of worshippers of Kurtulmak, you recognize the small humanoids as kobolds. You know that most of Kurtulmak's followers live in warmer mountainous regions further south.

Terra
You think the creatures are kobolds, because kobolds are the most common small reptilian humanoid.

Quarion
These creatures don't look right.

Wizibirb
2010-08-31, 03:37 AM
Zom looked at all the crossbows pointed at him he did not like those odds but knew it was harder to hit a target that was close and in your face, well at least harder than one that was far away and waiting to be picked off, Ducking his head he moved forward hoping they would not decide to make zom look like a pin cushion.

zagan
2010-08-31, 06:02 AM
Glist

Glist step next to Zom (G8) his weapon in hand ready for anything.

Stat:

{table=head]Dice|Readied|Effect|Granted/Withheld
1|Charging Minotaur|Charging bull-rush ignore Aoo|G
2|Crusader's strike|Attack heal for 1d6+1 hp|G
3|Douse the flamme|Target cannot Aoo for a round|W
4|Stones bones|Gain DR5/adamantine|W
5|Vanguard strike|Allies gain +4 on attack against target|W
[/table]
Stances:

Anders Celsius
2010-08-31, 10:11 AM
lztas prepares to shoot whenever combat starts, and he has no ally in front of him.

Attack Roll [roll0]
Damage Roll [roll1]
Ammunition goes from 100 to 99

Zefir
2010-09-01, 02:57 AM
Terra moves behind Zom (F9) and watches after the enemys.

"That must be the so called Kobolds"
OOC:

After speech I Shapeshift into the wolf form, and take full defence if possible.

dragonsamurai77
2010-09-01, 01:38 PM
Quarion will shoot an arrow, dropping the torch, and his dog will stay back, waiting for the enemies to attack.

[roll0]
[roll1]

Parlity
2010-09-03, 03:37 PM
Round 5-6

Zom and Ilztas return to the intersection. After discussion, Zom leads the way into the northern room. He takes a defensive position as Glist steps beside him. Terra makes a dramatic statement then shapeshifts and takes a defensive position.

The opponents fire their crossbows, "Twang!" Three aim at Zom. One aims at Glist. They reload their crossbows. The lone opponent at H6 braces his crossbow on the board and fires shakily at Glist (-4 mod).

Ilztas fires past Glist at the opponent in H6. His bolt thuds into the head of the creature. Screaming "Eeeeee!" the creature drops it crossbow and the board. The board falls forward and clatters onto a thin pile of blankets. He runs behind the board held by the pair of opponents in H5. It falls over, dead. Quarion fumbles with his bow while holding a flaming torch (-8 mod holding torch).

Zom AC 15+4 (defensive) Glist AC 15
attack rolls [roll0] [roll1]
damage rolls [roll2]
Quarion - please pick a character that your stray arrow attacks or drop the torch, it goes out on a 1 [roll3]
Quarion penalty attack roll [roll4] (-7+8) stray arrow may hit character in front Terra AC 16 (squeezing, cover) Ilztas AC 13 (squeezing, cover) Zom AC 15+12 (2x cover from Quarion, defensive action)

The two bolts slam into Glist for 13 hp of damage.

Zom F8 Glist at G8
Ilztas and Terra in shapeshift form at F9
Quarion at F10, dog stays at F13 ready action to charge-attack if enemies attack

zagan
2010-09-03, 04:03 PM
Glist

Glist grunt as the bolt struck him but he carry on.
He move toward the Kobold and strike the closest one.

(note my hp is currently 7 because of my delayed damage pool the rest will only apply at the end of the turn)
Move action: Move so I've within reach of a Kobold. (G5)
Standard: Crusader's strike: (on kobold in G4)
Attack: [roll0] (+1 Bab+4 Str+1 WF+1 Furious counterstrike)
Damage: [roll1] (+1/2*Str+1 Furious counterstrike)
Healing: [roll2] (only if Kobold not LG)
If I heal it goes to my Hp and the left over if any to the pool

Rolling for granted maneuver:
This round because I forgot but it doesn't matter I would have use Crusader's strike: [roll3]
And for next round: [roll4]

In case a Kobold provoq an AOO here my roll:
Attack: [roll5] (+1 Bab+4 str+1WF)
Damage: [roll6] (+1/2*Str)
Healing two more HP

Stat:
HP: 7/15 AC: 15 Touch: 10 Flat: 15
Steely resolve 5/5 Furious counterstrike: +1

{table=head]Dice|Readied|Effect|Granted/Withheld
2|Crusader's strike|Attack heal for 1d6+1 hp if target not LG|
3|Douse the flamme|Target cannot Aoo for a round|G
4|Stones bones|Gain DR5/adamantine|G
[/table]
Stances:

Anders Celsius
2010-09-03, 04:08 PM
Iltzas reloads his Heavy Crossbow and shoots again.
Move Action to Reload Heavy Crossbow, with Rapid Reload (Heavy Crossbow) feat, btw.
Attack Kobold at G5. If it incurs in penalty because of the dwarf, to anyone I have a clear shot.
Attack Roll [roll0]
Damage Roll [roll1]
Ammunition goes from 99 to 98

Wizibirb
2010-09-03, 04:12 PM
Zom smiles as he moves towards the kobolds. The thought of battle unleashing a surge of power through him. He moves quickly and with a plan in mind. He makes his way for the downed board, it was an opening to the back of the line... One he would make great use of. He brought his war mace around and attempted to smash the pathetic creatures head in.

Moving towards the downed board and stepping over it to get behind the boards so they will not have cover against me.

Attack roll -
[roll0]

Damage -
[roll1]

dragonsamurai77
2010-09-03, 04:16 PM
I handed off the torch on page 4.

Anders Celsius
2010-09-03, 04:22 PM
You took it again in the end of the same page (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9200330&postcount=115).

dragonsamurai77
2010-09-03, 04:30 PM
Oops, my mistake.

Zefir
2010-09-04, 06:33 AM
Terra goes with a smile or more bare his teeth one the Kobolds to teh left cause he saw how fast the one fall under the rest of group.

Going to E6 Attacking the board holder on E5. If i can't bite and trip him with the same attack i will only bite him.
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]

Parlity
2010-09-14, 11:34 AM
Round 7

Glist moves forward. His urgrosh strikes the kobold holding the board at G6. It collapses and drops the board. The crossbow-holding kobold behind it screams "Yiiiii!", dropping its crossbow. Ilztas shoots the kobold holding the board at E6. The bolt goes through the kobold's head and it falls forward still holding the board. Zom smashes his war mace into the defenseless kobold at G6. It falls backward, its chest crushed. Terra bites the kobold with the crossbow at E5 and it falls, neck mangled.

The cave echoes with the harsh screams of the kobolds. The crossbow-holding kobold at F5 steps backward into E4 and lets loose a bolt at Terra as its companion drops the board and draws a spear. (First target: Terra, second target: Glist.) The crossbow-holding kobold at H5 steps backward into G4 and fires at Glist as its companion drops the board and draws a spear. (First target: Glist, second target: Zom). The kobold with the cape takes its spear and runs forward into G5, jabbing its shortspear wildly.

http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae24/parlity/mine_larder_r7.jpg
Kobolds at E4, F5, G4, G5, H5
crossbow fired at Terra [roll0] [roll1]
spear attack at Terra (if standing) or Glist [roll2] damage [roll3]
crossbow fired at Glist [roll4] [roll5]
spear attack at Terra (if standing) or Glist [roll6] damage [roll7]
spear attack at Glist (if standing) or Zom [roll8] damage [roll9]

A bolt slams into Glist for 7 damage.

Wizibirb
2010-09-14, 12:02 PM
Zom hungered for the blood of those who tried to kill him. He did not care what these little annoying creatures were, they would not live long enough to regret there mistake! He let lose a fierce war cry and brought his war mace down watching it race towards another helpless figure.

ATTACK! -
[roll0]

damage -
[roll1]

zagan
2010-09-14, 12:56 PM
Glist

Glist once again take a bolt but carry on and strike the spear wielding kobold next to him.

(note my hp is currently 9 because of my delayed damage pool the rest will only apply at the end of the turn)
Move action: None
Standard: Stone bones: (on kobold in G5)
Attack: (+1 Bab+4 Str+1 WF+1 Furious counterstrike)
Damage: [roll1] (+1.5*Str+1 Furious counterstrike)
Healing: 2 Hp
If I hit I gain DR 5/adamantine for 1 round.

Last granted maneuver: Vanguard strike

Attack: [roll2] (+1 Bab+4 str+1WF)
Damage: [roll]1d8+6 (+1.5*Str)
Healing two more HP

Stat:
HP: 9/15 AC: 15 Touch: 10 Flat: 15
Steely resolve 5/5 Furious counterstrike: +1

{table=head]Dice|Readied|Effect|Granted/Withheld/Expend
2|Crusader's strike|Attack heal for 1d6+1 hp if target not LG|E
4|Stones bones|Gain DR5/adamantine|E
5|Vanguard strike|Allies gain +4 on attack against target|G
[/table]
Stances:

Anders Celsius
2010-09-14, 01:54 PM
Iltzas reloads his Heavy Crossbow, aims at the Kobold in G4 and shoots.

Move Action: Reload Heavy Crossbow (Rapid Reload: Heavy Crossbow feat)
Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]
Ammunition goes from 98 to 97

Zefir
2010-09-14, 02:46 PM
I am confused.

Terra bites the kobold with the crossbow at E5 and it falls, neck mangled.

The cave echoes with the harsh screams of the kobolds. The crossbow-holding kobold at F5 steps backward into E4 and lets loose a bolt at Terra as its companion drops the board and draws a spear.
I thought i killed him didn't I?

Terra bear his teeths, aiming for his next target.

Attack the Kobold who attacked me with the spear.
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]

dragonsamurai77
2010-09-20, 09:38 AM
Quarion fires at the nearest kobold:

[roll0]
[roll1]

Parlity
2010-09-27, 02:09 AM
Round 8:

Zom swings powerfully but the kobold dodges and jabs a shortspear at Zom. The shaky strike misses.

Glist strikes and fells the caped kobold near him. As the kobold falls, it clears the way for Ilztas to fire his heavy crossbow. Ilztas' bolt thunks into the eye of the kobold at G4 and it collapses.

Terra bites and trips the spear-wielding kobold next to him. The kobold dies as it hits the ground. Quarion fires at the kobold at E4. The arrow misses and strikes the cave wall.

The kobold at E4 fires at Terra! The bolt harmlessly strikes off a tuft of Terra's thick wolf fur. The kobold screams "Yiii!" and runs to H3.

kobold at H5 dodges and attacks Zom [roll0] damage [roll1]
Glist kills kobold at G5. Ilztas kills kobold at G4. Terra kills kobold at F5.
kobold at E4 attacks Terra [roll2] damage [roll3]

Kobolds at H3 and H5.

Wizibirb
2010-09-27, 02:40 AM
Zom shrieks in rage, the small annoying little creatures had tried to stab him! THEY WOULD PAY!

He brought down his weapon trying to slaughter the nearest small creature he could find. They would not get away with this!

Attack -
[roll0]

Damage -
[roll1]

Anders Celsius
2010-09-27, 02:43 AM
Iltzas repeats its last action: reloads his Heavy Crossbow, aims at the Kobold in H5 and shoots.

Move Action: Reload Heavy Crossbow (Rapid Reload: Heavy Crossbow feat)
Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]
Ammunition goes from 97 to 96

Zefir
2010-09-27, 03:45 AM
Noticed that the last Kobold on his side try to flee Terra charge at him. OOC : I mean the one on H3

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

zagan
2010-09-27, 06:02 AM
Glist

Glist grin at taking another one down and he attack again.

I attack the kobold in H5 if he's already dead I move into G4 and attack the one in H3.

Move action: None or move in G4
Standard: Vanguard strike (on kobold in H5 or H3)
Attack: [roll0] (+1 Bab+4 Str+1 WF)
Damage: [roll1] (+1.5*Str)
Healing: 2 Hp
If I hit all my allie gain a +4 bonus on attack roll agains that target

Granted maneuver for next round:
[roll2] : Douse the flamme
[roll3]: Crusader strike

Attack: [roll4] (+1 Bab+4 str+1WF)
Damage: [roll5] (+1.5*Str)
Healing two more HP

OOC: Probably a miss.

Stat:
HP: 6/15 AC: 15 Touch: 10 Flat: 15

1|Charging Minotaur|Charging bull-rush ignore Aoo|W
2|Crusader's strike|Attack heal for 1d6+1 hp if target not LG|G
[/table]
Stances:

Parlity
2010-09-27, 09:29 PM
Round 9

Zom's war mace smashes into the kobold at H5. The kobold falls lifelessly to the cave floor. Ilztas' bolt hits the crossbow-holding kobold in the side. Terra charges and Glist advances on the lone kobold. Terra reaches the kobold first and with a swift lunge and bite, the kobold falls.

OOC:
End of encounter. XP reward: 200xp each. We remain in combat rounds.

Listen checks only:
Glist Esot | [roll0]| [roll1] |K(history) [roll2] |K(religion) [roll3]
Zom | [roll4]| [roll5]|
Quarion Amakiir | [roll6]| [roll7]| K(nature) [roll8]
dog | [roll9]| [roll10] |Scent
Terra Nova| [roll11] | [roll12]
Ilztas Arkenett|[roll13]|[roll14] |K(arcane) [roll15] |Decipher Script [roll16][/table]

http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae24/parlity/mine_larder_r9.jpg

Terra
You hear faint noises from behind the door, as if one or more heavy objects is dragged or rolled carefully.
ooc
Sorry, forgot you are deaf from the thunderstone and hear nothing.

Zefir
2010-09-28, 01:19 AM
Terra stays at the wolf form and feast on the meat of the fallen Kobold, he seems now a bit out of mind, then he turn his head up and his eyes return to be like the wildelfs one.

OOC
This is no reaction of the no hear thing I just play the fact that I am not skilled enougth to controll the shapeshift full.
If possible I try to make survival check to smell from which direction they came.
[roll0]
No problem with the hear nothing thing I just forgot it, too.

zagan
2010-09-28, 07:12 AM
Glist

"Good ridance. I think we 've found the cause or one of the cause for the plague. We should search if we find any clue on them."
He immediatly begin searching the kobold body, looking for clue, anything that could be usefull and valuable.

[roll0]

Edit: :smallmad: Someone else want to search please ?

Anders Celsius
2010-09-28, 10:57 AM
Let me help you with that, says Iltzas, looking for valuables in the kobold's bodies.
Three kills, not bad, huh?, he adds, addressing to Zom.

Search roll: [1d20+4]

Anders Celsius
2010-09-28, 10:58 AM
Search roll, properly done: [roll0]

Wizibirb
2010-09-28, 01:07 PM
Zom took a quick scan of the room making sure that none were left satisfied he smiled and lifted his Large war mace back up and started removing bone fragments from its wicked looking spikes.

He heard Iltzas speak and grinned, Iltzas did great! Zom impressed! Zom not do so well this time and must do better next time in order to prove Zoms worth. he said with a large goofy grin on his face. He helped the others scan the room but wanted to move quickly encase others were about.

[roll0]

OOC-

anyone else laugh/notice that my 3d6+9 rolls were almost better than my 1d20+5 rolls? >.> haha that made me laugh upon reviewing the battle.

Parlity
2010-09-29, 09:05 PM
Terra
The rank smells of rat and weasel overpower the smell of sick kobolds.

Ilztas
The silvery cape of one of the kobolds catches your eye at map location G5.

The kobolds carry little except a small-sized shortspear and crossbow. Bolts for a light crossbow, blankets, and the wooden bed boards are scattered on the floor.

OOC Before posting the next round: I'm assuming your characters stay in the same location and speeding up the searches to take a standard action. Your characters can move or pick up an item if you would like to. Anders Celsius - please indicate if Ilztas moves to G5. zagan - I think Glist should be at 10hp.

fortitude save vs. DC 13
zagan's dwarf crusader Glist Esot – LG – FRW 7 0 -1 [roll0]
Sanity702's water orc fighter Zom – CE – FRW +6 1 -2 [roll1]
Zefir's wild elf shapeshift druid Terra Nova – N – FRW [roll2]
Anders Celsius' lesser drow wizard Ilztas Arkenett - NG – FRW 0 +3 -1 [roll3]

Wizibirb
2010-09-29, 11:36 PM
OOC -

Did you want us to do the fort saves?
If so
[roll0] <--- FUUUUUUUUUUU my life

Anders Celsius
2010-09-30, 03:52 AM
Don't worry Zom, I can clearly see your potential. You don't have to prove me anything. Now, I think I just saw a very shining cape I'd like to check out. Maybe there is something valuable in here after all...

Zefir
2010-09-30, 05:51 AM
OOC
Sanity702 I think he did the roll and he added the bonus in mind, because that way he can copy the d20 roll without changing it every time.
I noticed that my FRW is missing. It is F 3 R 2 W 3

zagan
2010-09-30, 06:35 AM
Glist

Glist will move in H3 and look into the corridor for anything suspicious.

OOC:
I'm not hoping for much but just in case

Spot: [roll0]
Listen: [roll1]

Parlity
2010-10-01, 03:38 PM
Round 10

As Glist reaches H3, the door suddenly opens inward, revealing more kobolds. They scream "Eeeeiyi!" at the sight of Glist and Terra in front of them.

Sacks swing out from the ceiling inside the small room. The sacks tear apart, filling the space by the door with a cloud of flour.

Shoved by the kobolds behind, two kobolds fall as they push a barrel out of the door.
Glist and Terra As the barrel rolls out, you have an AoO (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/combat/attacksOfOpportunity.htm)on 2 prone kobolds (-4AC prone -4AC squeezing) or the barrel. You can initiate a grapple vs. the kobolds pushing the barrel or attack the barrel (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/exploration.htm).

The kobolds shove the door back into place once the barrel is outside.
Glist and Terra You have an AoO as the kobolds close the door.

OOC Previous round: I did roll the fort saves for you. I can ask you to roll them in the future if you'd prefer to make your own rolls. None of you notice anything different at the moment.

Map location H3: Cloud of flour: 20% miss chance on attacks into this space for 1 round.

http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae24/parlity/mine_larder_r10.jpg

zagan
2010-10-01, 03:57 PM
Glist
Glist was surprise by the sudden opening of the door but didn't hesitate to attack immediatly the kobold on the ground.

I attack one of the prone kobold:
Attack: [roll0] (+1 bab, +4 str, +1 WF)
Miss chance: [roll1] (miss on a 1)
Damage: [roll2] (+1.5 Str)
If I hit I gain 2hp from my stance.

And that's all for my Aoo this round because I don't have combat reflexe.

Rolling for granted maneuver next round, I'll start as if it was a new encounter.
[roll3] Douse the flamme
[roll4] Charging minotaur

Stat:
HP: 6/15 AC: 15 Touch: 10 Flat: 15

2|Crusader's strike|Attack heal for 1d6+1 hp if target not LG|W
[/table]
Stances:

Zefir
2010-10-01, 04:54 PM
Terra noticed the Kobolds and does no secound left to attack, a secound befor he attacks he noticed Glister and reached for the secound kobold.

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

Parlity
2010-10-01, 08:10 PM
miss chance for Terra [roll0] miss on a 1

Glist and Terra strike as the kobolds push out the barrel, killing the two kobolds who fell. The door slams shut.

The lid falls off as the barrel tips over. As the barrel hits the ground, terrified rats scurry out, biting everything in reach.

Terra
These rats smell strange.

Anders Celsius
2010-10-01, 09:32 PM
Iltzas prepares Burning Hands, while saying: Please everyone, stay far away from the rat swarm!. As soon as he is able to cast the spell without injuring his partners, he does it. Feel free to roll

zagan
2010-10-02, 04:26 AM
Glist

Glist quickly strike at the mass of rat before steeping back to allow Iltzas to cast.

I use a standard attack against the swarm:
Attack: [roll0] (+1 bab, +4 str, +1 WF)
Miss chance: [roll1] (miss on a 1)
Damage: [roll2] (+1.5 Str)
If I hit I gain 2hp from my stance. edit: critical miss. :smallmad:

Only half damage against tiny sized swarmed I believe but better than nothing.

After that I move back into E4 to give to Iltzas spell.

Maneuver for next round: [roll3]

Also i've regained 2hp from the Aoo.

Stat:
HP: 8/15 AC: 15 Touch: 10 Flat: 15

2|Crusader's strike|Attack heal for 1d6+1 hp if target not LG|W
[/table]
Stances:

Zefir
2010-10-02, 05:19 AM
Terra smells the rats and his wild instinct left. He mades a stab back from the rats and shift back to normal form

"Stay away from these rats Glist. They have a strange smell on them maybe it has to do eith the curse."
OOC

run to G5. Shift back to normal.
Use my turn for the speech. If I can do any actions I will draw my Bow and shoot, but I think there is no Action left.

dragonsamurai77
2010-10-06, 01:44 PM
Quarion shoots an arrow:

[roll0]
[roll1]

Wizibirb
2010-10-06, 05:03 PM
Zom locked eyes on the annoying little creatures he brought down his large war mace trying to crush them beneath it.

Attacking the kobolds

[roll0]
[roll1]