PDA

View Full Version : Varsuvius: M or F

DragonOfUndeath
2010-07-26, 10:53 PM
this has probably been answered in earlier threads but is Varsuvius Male? or Female? or Asexual?

Nimrod's Son
2010-07-26, 10:56 PM
We will never know. (http://www.giantitp.com/FAQ.html#faq10)

Shale
2010-07-26, 11:01 PM
M or F?

Yes.

Dr.Epic
2010-07-26, 11:16 PM
M or F?

Yes.

Wrong! No!

Souhiro
2010-07-27, 01:35 AM
Well, this thread is like a weird secret: every week or two it comes to light. Again.

To answer the OP, there is a picture with Vaarsuvius wearing the Girdle of Femininity/Masculinity. And S/he is unchanged!

And s/he has been cited many times nor as a Male or a Female, but as "Elf". And that's is.

It has been sugested a few times (Don't make me search the whole forum to that post) that Inkyrius has the same sex (Elf) that Vaarsuvius, and that they married just for rising their adopted progeny.

PD: Sorry for my awful grammar, yo hablo espaņol.

Serpentine
2010-07-27, 06:29 AM
It has been sugested a few times (Don't make me search the whole forum to that post) that Inkyrius has the same sex (Elf) that Vaarsuvius, and that they married just for rising their adopted progeny.Sooo... Love and affection doesn't have anything to do with it? :smallconfused:

There is a thread about half-way down the page last I saw that addresses this very question apparently in a great deal of detail. It has "official" in the title and everything, so you know it's legit.

The Dark Fiddler
2010-07-27, 08:22 AM
M or F?

Yes.

Wrong! No!

Neither of you know that. :smallwink:

But yeah, nobody knows V's gender. I personally subscribe to the theory of there being two Vs, one of each gender. Both are secretly ninjas and they switch out between panels/comics.

Plus, there's not only already a thread on this on the front page, but an official thread on arguing this floating around somewhere.

licoot
2010-07-27, 09:13 AM
But yeah, nobody knows V's gender. I personally subscribe to the theory of there being two Vs, one of each gender. Both are secretly ninjas and they switch out between panels/comics.

This just wins:smallbiggrin:

but you'd be better off going to the official gender debate thread, since most of the other threads on V's gender just get locked

The Dark Fiddler
2010-07-27, 09:23 AM

I wish I could take credit for it. I don't remember who came up with it, but I do remember it being brought up in the crack pairing threads before they got shut down, and I fell in love with the idea. So if you don't mind sloshing through all however many threads we had, you'll be able to find who came up with it and tell them that. :smalltongue:

ref
2010-07-27, 10:04 AM
Ah, the Thread that Would Not Die. Guess we'll never know.

The Succubus
2010-07-27, 10:06 AM
You're directing an innocent newcomer to the Crack Threads? You are a cold, heartless man, DF.

Scarlet Knight
2010-07-27, 10:09 AM
Welcome to the realm of Hel. I'll be guiding you through this thread for the next century. You should have fought that spruce when you had the chance...:smallsigh:

EternalMelon
2010-07-27, 10:12 AM
Sooo... Love and affection doesn't have anything to do with it? :smallconfused:

http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0679.html
No.
But ya, i think the love ran out when V became more power hungry.
Getting a post in before its locked.

Serpentine
2010-07-27, 10:31 AM
The post I was responding to was about the reasons they got married - to whit, solely for raising offspring, because they're of the same non-sex - not where that marriage went.

brionl
2010-07-27, 11:16 AM
Based on the last line in this comic (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0641.html), Vaarsuvius is totally a dude. Only a guy would come up with a line like that.

Lecan
2010-07-27, 12:26 PM
Based on the last line in this comic (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0641.html), Vaarsuvius is totally a dude. Only a guy would come up with a line like that.

I know lots of women who might say something like that if they were in the same position.

Draconi Redfir
2010-07-27, 01:16 PM
IMO V is a girl, Inky is a guy.

Roland St. Jude
2010-07-27, 01:56 PM

but you'd be better off going to the official gender debate thread, since most of the other threads on V's gender just get locked

S: Yes, please do that.

One thread/topic please